Need mod advice

I bought a used 370z and its quite a fun ride. But I have been feeling a bit underwhelmed by a few factors, mainly the exhaust only sounds bad ass when down shifting, not speeding up.

You can buy a nismo tune exhaust from Nissan. It's costly but removes the baffling and is a bigger diameter over all

Any idea how much a nismo tune up would be? Im hoping not over 2k

2k for an exhaust

holy christ nigger just buy an aftermarket exhaust for significantly less than 1k

also
>V6
>sounding badass
lolno

obviously you have never heard an aftermarket exhaust on the Z.
They sound amazing!

>i own a WRX and let me tell yew about muh boxer rummmble!

Sounds good and makes more whp than a VQ senpai

But V8/10/12 are god tier

>Awd making more power to the wheels than a rwd
>Sounds good
>Trying to imitate a v6
Ask me how I know you know nothing

"It's better to open your mouth and prove your idiocy than to be silent and be thought an idiot. Pretty sure that's how it goes."

- This cunt

What's a good aftermarket exhaust? And i really dont care about muh v8 or I would of got one

Take a look at the invidia Gemini and see if it tickles your fancy

>is so stupid he doesn't understand when he's being mocked
>tries to defend himself but makes apparent even more of his retardedness levels
LMAO

thanks, taking a look rn

>V6
>Sounding good
>Ever

You dunn goof'd if you bought it for sound that's for sure

>bought a v6
>expecting it to sound good.

just get aam short tails. little on the loud side but it's manageable for me and they sound pretty great. only 400$ish

>15220131 my stang gt was too loud, couldn't hold a convo in the car. Im looking for middle ground between the two, I didnt buy a V8 for a reason

Ignore last post
my stang gt was too loud, couldn't hold a convo in the car. Im looking for middle ground between the two, I didnt buy a V8 for a reason

that's exactly what I was looking for but going to have to see if it's too loud

unbolt your muffler and drive around. it's pretty similar. they're not really all that loud but they do drone a bit on the highway

Get a g37. Nicer and less boyracery.

My 97GT has off road hpipes, and glass packs for mufflers. Yet I can still talk to my passengers without issue with Windows down. Maybe get your passengers Dick out of your ear when your driving, maybe you'll hear again.