Which one?

Out of the cars below, which one is easiest to maintain and would be best as a DD?
BRZ/FR-S
WRX
Evo

wrx is best dd
evo is not as reliable as people make it seem
brz/frs is a coupe and rwd which makes it less than ideal in the winter

The one without a turbo, probably.

s17 silvia

Evo is a track ready machine, why would you even consider it if you want something dd'ble. OP is retarded. Buy the FRS cuck

what about 350z, since they are pretty cheap. Or they to much of a dbag car?

to be fair, I think brz, wrx, evo and 350z are all dbag cars.

350z is a two seater, it'll be the most fun to drive IMO. I own a g35 coupe. The Vlsd is the worst part but still fun

BRZ/FR-S/86
>easiest on fuel
>lowest maintenance

>useless back seats
>will have trouble overtaking

WRX
>sedan, useable back seats
>faster than the Toyobaru

>not as fast as the Evo
>thirsty
>cop bait
>insurance hurts

Evo
>sedan, useable back seats
>faster than the WRX

>not comfortable at all
>thirsty
>insurance will rape you

The WRX is the middle ground. Get a STi if you want Evo-tier performance.

>Will have trouble overtaking

u wot m9

I've never had any trouble overtaking someone in my fucking 100 HP miata.

Lol sure you haven't, and if you try to over take 2-3 cars you'll die by the time you can speed up past them

>I've never had any trouble overtaking someone in my fucking 100 HP miata.

I don't think you understand what overtaking is. Passing someone going 5 over their speed limit isn't overtaking. Flying up one lane to get ahead of an 18 wheeler is overtaking. You're probably shit scared of merging onto the high way in your 100hp Miata.

>Evo is a track ready machine

Lol the evoX is far from a track ready car. It's slow as shit in stock form and has a ton of body roll. Seriously it makes 291ish hp and weights 3500 lbs. If your lucky you can get high 13s out of in in the 1/4 mile. I had an evox and it was the biggest disappoint I had ever driven. That being said the suspension was a little softer then a stock ss camaro. Personally I would stay away from the evo unless you want to mod it and even then the older IXs were better. While the Xs aren't unreliable they do have thier problems. If you want new i would look at a wrx or save a ton of money and get something used. You can start to find a cts-v from 09-10 for around 27k now.

291ish hp at the crank and has all dat awd drivetrain loss so it's really at around 230ish

>WRX
LMAO you never had the evo, ya cuck

Shut up and buy a civic.

no car is track ready. its a marketing meme.

evo probably cracks manifolds, overheats, and heatsoaks like every oem turbo car without vbands, top mount, and big intercoolers. plus I doubt the brakes are up to it, maybe for a novice, but not for a vet who brakes late.

No... no I'm really not. How much power do you think you need to reach 65 MPH comfortably?

trick question; the BRZ/FRS is a new car so the dealership will do the maintenance

Wrong. I drive an FRS in Cleveland. All I need are winter tires.

Awd is only necessary for mud. Winter tires make everything a winter car.
>Grow some balls

brz and fr-s are okay to drive in the winter. Only cars with power have a tough time through snow.