Will rice culture ever make a comeback?

Will rice culture ever make a comeback?

No, it'll just continue to evolve. Right now it's stance, a couple years from now it'll be something new.

No damnit stop asking.

You're free to do anything you'd like, user.

> Even if you need NOS. Two of the big ones. By tonight.

Go out to final bout drift events. You'll feel like you're in f&f

I had an idea of the next car culture after stance. I call it "loosing", you basically loosen every bolt on the car, the closer to the end of the thread the more street cred you get. People will be buying bolts 5 times longer than normal just to make it look like its further out of the thread. Bonus points if your engine falls out while you're driving

Bring it back yourself, do what you want with your car.

Don't really know what the fuck is with people born in the 90s forward. Why do you faggots give a shit about what others think? You own the car, you're going to be a massive cuck to the public and let them dictate what your car looks like?

Be a man, throw the girl jeans out and put some weight on. Ditch the emo hair or whatever you faggots call it and do what the fuck you want with your shit. Have the balls for once in your life to be who you want to be, fuck everyone else. You're literally the generation of "I'm offended, that's offensive" BE offensive.

I've started seeing underglow a lot again...

lol

>throw the girl jeans
Fuck you, girl jeans are comfy as shit

Implying it ever went away.

I'm kinda ok with this. Last year at a meet I saw a 70's firebird with grille lights and it looked good

not an emo faggot but
>do whatever you want with your shit
>but dont do ___, ___, or ___.
is a little hypocritical nigga

Stance has replaced rice. It's just rice of a different aesthetic.

this

to me, rice is stupid shit that doesn't improve the performance of your car like stance and untuned bolt ons

>implying river culture ever went away

It's still alive and well, what is considered swag now will be called rice a few years
>wraps
>stance
>front lips
>fender flares
>stickers(change, not go away)
>rota wheels
We'll be calling all this shit /trash/ someday

>front lips
>rota wheels

Nothing wrong with those if done properly, but the rest is cancer

Hopefully not.

I hope so desu

That is the most cancerous group of sentences I've ever read in my entire life.

You're the problem with today's youth.

Go nurse yourself to sleep on your iPhone while your mommy tells you everyone's a winner.

Edge/10

>You're the problem with today's youth.
I'm not a school teacher dumbass.

I had no idea it ever left

You are so right man, I'm 25 years old, I'm guessing you must be 30s - 40s, and you are so fucking right.

The problem is it's fucking hard to be a ballsy no-fucks-given guy these days, because you are penalised at every single fucking opportunity. I'm a web developer and this whole fucking industry has this toxic bullshit culture of "be nice", "don't offend", it's absolutely fucking INFURIATING

I think maybe I should join the navy, I don't know how else to escape political correctness and be my fucking self.

>i don't like being told what to do
>should i join the military

At least it isn't infested with political correctness though

LMAO. Whipped and retarded. Just kys now.

>comfy as shit
For people who don't have testicles maybe.

...Bro

Maybe with the first movie being re-released in theaters on the 22nd we'll see the greatest generation make a comeback.

enjoy crippling ptsd faggot :^)

Hopefully some sort of rice comes back. Not the chicken wire grill bumpers or gt wings on fwd's side of things but in the way creating your own decals and designs on the car, something widely accepted that lets you make, your car, YOUR CAR. Never quite understood why "less is more" or else you'll be made fun of, excluding like flaming skulls and other shit that makes you look like a towel.

Anyone else?

It evolved. Instead of civics it is now 2002-2006 Infiniti G35's and G37's.

Usually if you look at whose driving them: giant tools.

I agree. making your car your own is what car culture should be all about.
>inb4 LOLOL CULTURE WOW YOU FAG
even with a unique car people give you shit if you don't #sleepermode the shit out of it. I get why you would make your car a sleeper though, since cops would just go after all of the cars straight out of fast and furious but what im trying to say is people should try to put a little more flair on their cars instead of making it look so much like stock.
but hey, with vinyl wrapping becoming popular recently, things are getting better.

it hasnt gone anywhere

You're a Towel.

This guy is technically right, he just chose very poor wording.

lmao how could you be mad at someone asking if something was "making a comeback"

like how did you even get to the conclusion op cares what anyone thinks about him based on that its like youre actually autistic. Youre right about "your car do what you want" but how could you fail to comprehend the question so hard