>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old Thread:

First for fuck aggro.

nice fucking AI Blizz. Easiest wing of ANY adventure by far.

Xth for Barnes and Kindly Grandmother in my Hunter deck. Maybe I won't get memed on

nice quads.

I'm having a fuckin blast.

I take it you can EZ the crone with Sideshow Spelleater and Ice Block?

It's another "Why are my partners fucking retards" tavern brawl.

everyone look at this guy and laugh

Oh boy

WELP.

Might not be able to play with the new cards yet but at least I can watch other people meme it up.

>decks that will get run over by aggro
>decks that will get rekt by combo
>decks that work once every thirty games
user, I...

dumbasses unable to detect sarcasm don't make me laugh that much these days.

It's not his fault you ignore anus. You can't convey sarcasm in text. Have you ever heard of Edgar Ellen Poe's law? It says that. He wrote books and he always had to write down the exact feelings of each character because you can't know it other way through text.

I play the zoo with sea giants, is doomguards better for the current meta?

What shaman decks are the most common at those ranks?

I beat wolf with secret deathratttle paladin with a few tries while beating witch first try using my unaltered wild zoolock deck.

>twisting nether killed dorothy freaked me out
>Mal'ganis pulled from my hand by voidcaller
>was freaking out again when I saw the tornado, think it gonna kill my malganis
>tornado goes for face, takes literally no damage

So the tornado can only target hero unlike Taurrisan's hero power.

Anyone have a deck that can beat heroic Julianne?

This is the only one I haven't try yet because it seems very hard.

>tfw nobody wants to trade play a friend quests so we get 160g

>Illidan has arrived.
>We are NOT prepared.

I chuckled.

fuck off BestMageEU#2304

Mmr matched you with equally retarded partner but you refuse to acknowledge how bad you are

looks like you arent the mage we thought you were

>ignore anus

This will begin a age of new Priest. Screencap this.

New age of suffering

that reply wasn't me

how

Thoughts?
The point is to just pull out Barnes when he pulls something of Value.

user I'm having fun. I even onyxed it back after a death.

>I play the zoo with sea giants, is doomguards better for the current meta?

One doesn't have charge and is conditionally cheap, one has charge and is always cheap. Doomguard always gets value and consider you're vomit-your-hand-then-draw-2-cards-every-turn.dec, it basically has no drawback whatsoever (worst is the rare time you draw both together early on, but even in those games I've still won handily most of the time). Sea giant is big but gives the opponent a chance to deal with it before it can do anything. You also can't topdeck sea giant into having lethal damage like you can with doomguard, or bunker bust through a taunt.

I mean there's a reason it's been in zoo since the beginning of fucking time in hearthstone, it's worth playing around with at least. I personally think they're not just better for the current meta, but objectively better overall, but that's my opinion. I'll just say you haven't lived until you've been able to turn 6 PO + DG, though.

Generic zoolock deck got me through Julianne and Crone pretty easily.

I sure hope thats a fatty deck with board wipes and not a silence meme priest

The cards in the new wing fucking suck

Is it me or is this entire adventure really fucking easy? I beat Heroic Julianne and Heroic Witch first try with literally standard zoo decks. Last week's was easy also with the exception of Mirror.

What a weak wing desu senpai. I wonder how many N'Zoth decks I'll need to face because of Barnes now.

I actually haven't even begin Julianne yet. So flooding the board was an option? I thought 0 mana Romulo will kill me faster than I can flood the board?

If thats true its because I'm too retarded to realize I'm bad.

meme priest son

>that's a real, living, breathing person on the other end of the messaging client

never mind I just invited myself on another account

If you can make him die on your taunts, you can hold him off for a while because she hero powers at the start of her turn.
>he attacks and dies
>can't resummon until next turn
>can't attack until turn after that

Oh and the evolve shaman is pretty popular, like I said the new meme decks. Even when they double storm me I still win because I know how to play around that shit. Of course you've got your classic face shaman too, which is generally dependent on openings (if you can conserve enough life early on or not, basically), but honestly it's only really hard when they draw the nuts and I've beaten them (barely, but beaten them) even when they've done the trogg into double golem shenanigans. Mostly a matter of who is able to establish board control early, if you can keep killing their minions and don't take too much damage in the first 5 turns of the game you basically win, but again your whole deck is cheap, hardly minions and attack buffs so yeah...

Way too many evolve or zeus shamans, though. Way too many meme decks, but hey I'll happily collect my free wins. With zeus you just play around their AoE because they have few minions, with evolve you just constantly keep their board clear (which you're a master of doing naturally anyways), and they lose.

Can i get someone to explain to me why I don't have the second wing yet without saying cuck?

>escobar

>implying mestizos are human

You got cucked Yuropoor.

Yeah, that wing was way too easy. Beat the Normal bosses turn 3-4 every time, and the Heroic bosses were only a little more challenging.

It's probably just because of the god draw I had, but the discard deck they showcased in the Warlock challenge felt surprisingly good.

because you aren't american or didn't save gold or didn't cough up 15$

I got it on my first try with Murloc N'Zoth Paladin. All you need is some skill by getting Ragnaros the Lightlord with Barnes. Enemy minions just ignore him.

Because you're a fucking cuck, cuck.

Anyway, if you're in the US, make sure to restart your client. If you're EU, you'll have to wait until midnight.

Nice quads.

Seemes like most heroic bosses in Karahza stop attacking when Abomination is on the board.
I should test it out with other bosses. Maybe Blizz fucked something up again and I can get easy heroics.

Beat all 3 heroics AMA

Half of those creatures are pretty awful when pulled though.

True. So is this a somewhat decent pick then?

>tfw you reinstall the hearthstone bot

>tfw you evolve boom into anomalous and reincarnate the anomalous and procede to steamroll the big bad wolf
>tfw KT+ancestral spirit+reincarnate

>no flamewaker
>moroes

ATTENTION

Arena drafts only contain cards of released wings. I repeat, arena drafts do not contain Karazan cards that are in wing 3 and 4.

This is NOT common knowledge and means the arena meta STILL has teh chance to change.

wing 3 when

Close enough. My list is the same except -gormok, -brann, -crazed alchemist, -horserider, +2 argent squire (seriously good shit), +2 dark iron dwarf.

I'd recommend doing the same except I don't own gormok so I could understand playing 1 dwarf with 1 gormok, though I'm generally not a fan of conditionally good cards. Argent squire is pretty essential though, I'd at least drop the horserider and alchemist if nothing else.

anybody tried the wicked witchdoctor? doing pretty well for me. getting a huge board to bloodlust is fun.

No shit! Your are a fucking genius!

>both bolsters are in the bottom 4 cards

has MalyBarnes Rogue flooded the ladder yet?

soon

is he okay? looks like he was having an aneurysm or something.

Holy shit you are right. I just tried. It took me 2 tries because the first time I did it I was trying to let Romulo stay alive using an owl like a stupid ass. But later when I decided to kill him every turn things went smoothly.

Easiest wing of an adventure and very boring lines for all 3 bosses.

Here's what I used for the Heroic fights, if anyone needs help:
Juliette: NZoth Priest
Wolf: Warlock with a few board clears, deathrattles and every good legendary I found. Bonus points for KT.
Witch: Mech Mage, Loatheb is a must have for this one since you lose by turn 8 if you're not fast enough.

>Your
>tries to insult someone's intelligence

Is dark iron really worth using over brann? Brann is a more situational card for sure, but I've had some good success with him as of lately.

How new.

could be good with midrange lot's of steak shaman

place yer bets.

so the AI for the big bad wolf is all junky around abomination. I think it just goes for it when it can clear your board without clearing his.

Who here in /hsg/ is already done with heroic for this week?

It was the easiest so far imo and I'm glad that I got finished even before streamers did. I went online after I finished and saw Trump was still working on it.

1 week nigga

HAHAHAHAHAH 3 MORE HOURS FOR EU. HAHAHAHA WHAT I GREAT STORY TO SHARE WITH THE ANONS OF THE /HSG/ TAVERN

ragnaros the memelord

Anyone else in the same position as me?
I am stuck between 19 and 17.
everytime I make a push down the ladder I do good until Im hit with a fucking wave of shit decks I cant possibly play around just because of the liklihood of people playing them is almost non-existant.
for example, I was doing good with midrage hunter all the way down to 17 and almost 16 then I was hit by 3 different murloc paladins in a row that drew good, and finally a freeze mage that I cant compete with because thaurassin is a thing.
my goal is to reach legend and believe me I am making plays that arnt shieldbearer tier. I just keep getting outlucked by everything.

Hogger

Yeah, pretty easy. Did first one with zoo, third one with beast druid and only had to make a deck for the second one, where I just put a bunch of deathrattles together

I just cbf with the heroics

maybe one day I'll go through and do them all

I can only take this post as bait. You should consider dropping this gamet you dont even have the intellect required to play and the bar is set pretty low believe me

did first shot of juli and crone with zoo, nzoth pally first shot the wolf

>believe me I am making plays that arnt shieldbearer tier

If you weren't shieldbearer tier then you wouldn't have any problems with rank 17-19 shitters.

Just accept that you're not the great player you imagine yourself to be, and start improving your tactics.

>my goal is to reach legend
>I am stuck between 19 and 17.

I used the same wallet warrior for Julianne and BBW, then just made the most aggressive shaman deck I could, abusing Dorothee for the charge.

You can get out of rank 17-19 with stupid as fuck meme decks. You are making shieldbearer plays

it's 400 dust, just what I always wanted.

oh boy, another "this is bait" response.
which in itself is bait.
good job.

>my goal is legend

In my opinion yes. You want all of the attack buffs you can get your hands on in all honesty, plus it comes with a nice 4/4 body for 4 on top of that. Like you buff your argent squire to a 3/1, trade into their 3 health minion for free, and now also have a 4/4 on the board and they just lost their guy. It's put in some serious for work me and fits the curve perfectly, and the only condition is that you have at least 1 dude on the board. Attack buffs are just so important to either trading to control the board or to simply go face for lethal. 4/4's are also generally tough to deal with (survives even excavated evil) when your opponent can't keep anything on the board, and if you keep that strategy up against any deck you'll basically always win because you will overwhelm pretty much anyone with your hero power.

I'd say one common mistake people make with the deck is they get too excited about being ahead and flood the board when they don't actually have to, and then get rekt by AoE in a game they otherwise had in the bag. You have to know when to sandbag minions at a certain point once you have board control, i.e. you just start life tapping and not playing stuff, because if they don't have AoE you win and if they do have AoE or removal in general you just replace your minions that die.

Also if you ever go up against freeze mage (INCREDIBLY rare in my experience so I don't mind this), just concede. Everything you do is based on minion damage and with all of their freeze and AoE and goddamn ice block, you basically can't win 9 times out of 10, don't waste your time.

don't dust him nigga
Cho'Gall is a few spells away from becoming really good and WoG card are still going to stay here for a long time

Feelio when this came out in the wrong meta
>comes out a turn later than 477
>Doesn't even challenge it

but I really am not.
considering shieldbearer tier is making incorrect trading, making pushes when you should focus on control, and generally not playing on curve because "oooh shiny card wants to be played"

Is it reasonable to think I can hit rank 5 with this?

Chogall + Violet Illusionist = completely free spell

Woah

>I am stuck between 19 and 17.
>my goal is to reach legend and believe me I am making plays that arnt shieldbear

>everything in this post

I hypothetically almost beat a freeze mage the other day, since I had two PO on hand, so I could bring him down to 1 before popping block. I would have, anyway, but it turned out that he was a reno instead.

wew lad rethink it

>2 call of the wilds
yes