/FOG/ Fallout General

Physics enabled eyebrot raider tits when edition.

Nuka World trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=DIneiOpuS2M

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Prewar Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7mTzUT7XkKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This one is for Mags

Cait Thread!

Is this because it's on a stolen power armour frame? This isn't going to fuck me over in some weird ways or anything is it?

>Enter Haunted House amusement to the South West of the Nuka Cola park
>Hear a child's laughter as I enter
>Must be some part of the tour
>Preset narrator explains this was the home of some batshit kid who killed her parents and loads of superstitious shit happened
>Whole place is rigged with traps
>Get to the end
>Gunner in a safe room
>Kill him
>There's a terminal
>Read through the notes
>They're all a record of everybody he's killed and looted by using his traps
>Fifth entry
"One of the damn bots must be on the fritz but I don't know which one. It's gotta be the Assaultron because it sounds like a little girl laughing."

I want Cait to crush my balls between her thighs.

you just ruined the quest for people

The spoiler is there for a reason m8.

It probably is because the frame is stolen.
If you sell the parts and then buy them back they shouldn't be considered stolen anymore.

and what about literally every other part of it you failed to spoiler

You gathered all of that shit from literally stepping into the house for two seconds. The only tweest was the end.

I think I broke Cait.

?

So, what are my options when it feels like i'm overlevelled for where I am?

I have done very little but i'm already level 13 or something and it feels like i'm smashing everything I come across.

turn on survival mode

now there's literally no reason to bother going into the haunted mission because it was really necessary to greentext what only a quarter of the people here experienced.

Can you do that while you are already in a game or would I have to start over?

I liked the previous incarnation of survival mode but the new one is just annoying.

yes but if you turn it on and then try to turn it off again it's off for good on that character

We finally did it.

Third times a charm

Weird. I don't remember it being like a one time thing like that.

Maybe I'll give Very Hard a bit more time before I decide to do that. I really don't like the no fast travel and saving on sleep only shit. It's frustrating.

Buff all your animu hairs just make my SS bald. What did I do wrong

>These mods that make the women look utterly ridiculous
Why. Just, why. Can you fags actually get off to it?

>What did I do wrong
Downloaded a buff mod

Buff, I checked the minigun at the weapon bench but didn't see anything new. I did find a note that mentioned one but I haven't come across it yet, if it's even in the game.

because it wasnt before dumbass

But some of buffs mods are actually alright.

Does NW add any contraption workshop shit?

No need to be rude friend.

no need to be a dumbass neither

Are there any /ss/ mods for any of the Fallout games?

calm down autismasaurus rex

Anyone else having the problem where the tram doesn't move after you enter nuka world, trying to fix this but its got me stumped, disabled everything I thought would clash with it

>waaah he called me a mean name better call him an autist
how original, doesn't stop you being retarded

calm down autismatron 5000

I dunno man, it works for other people.

SPEAKING OF ANIMU: All the meshes are 100% done now! All I have left is all the CK work. Probably won't get it done tonight (gotta be at work early tomorrow...) but maybe tomorrowish I'll get started on it and make colors of all the other bang colors.

If someone with Nuka World would tell me the RGB values of the new hair colors that'd be grand. Might as well include them too while I'm doing all that work.

Neat. Its probably a legendary variant.

Well, is it cuz I'm using the dlc leak? Or would that have nothing to do with it?

How the hell do you start the quest to reactivate Nuka's World power ?
I've finish the main quest and bring the raiders to the Commonwealth. They own three outposts now. Do i have to conquer 8 of them to unlock the quest ?

Also i'm missing two starcore and i have no ideas where there are. Hoping one of them is behind that door in The Nuka Pant that cannot be open without power.
The other is probably under the starport that you acess with the elevator (again NEED the power to be on)

Help :(

Is Tales from the Commonwealth any good, lads?

Sorry, I dunno man. I gotta go now.

It worked fine for others testing it. If you're still having problems with it later I guess check to see if a mod isn't conflicting with it or something. Some of the hairs were corrupted and made your character bald, but it was only 2 or 3. They've been fixed now.

That minigun should be in the tower where you get Strong, if it's the same one I found a note about recently.

When we gonna start getting /fog/ waifu followers on the weebly? I mean more than buff's piper. Like why did we never get a neanderfu follower just for shits and giggles?

There, fixed her.

breddy good

quality VA, extra content. some of it is pretentious shite, but most of what I've seen was ok.

LoreTalk:

One thing I've always been curious about was in the Museum of Freedom the mural paints a picture of all the major wars America has participated in.

"...From Lexington and Concord to the shores of Iwo Jima, from the Sea of Tranquility to the Anchorage Front Line, Americans have fought and died through the ages to secure our nation’s freedom..."

So the question arises, what was the battle at The Sea of Tranquility? Who did we fight on the Moon? Why did we fight on the moon? What resource was up there to sacrifice our troops for? Will we ever get to go to space again?

How good are the Fallout 4 mods? Any that let you have complete power over a faction?

looks good senpai

just getting started m8. Like any bethesda game, it takes a year, at least, from the CK coming out before the good mods start rolling in

We were fighting the ayys, obviously.

I'm honestly assuming that China had sent men to the moon, knocked our flag over and put theirs in it's place. I could see us spending trillions of dollars to send people up there to fix out flag and extend a giant middle finger to the commies.

Will Bethesda EVER fix their shitty animations?

>cutscene that restricts you vs. two people just fighting each other
gj user, well played

i guess video games are over and we can all go home now

>Will Bethesda EVER fix their shitty animations?

Bethesda, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So Nuka World town doesn't look like it did at E3? And I thought bethesda is finally gonna make a town with more than 30 NPCs

CK?

Construction Kit, Creation Kit, GECK, the mod tools, usually abbreviated as CK

Dead in the water.

Well the game doesn't really have any cinematics so it's hard to compare but even the ingame animations are miles ahead of what Todd & Pete managed to come up with. That's at least partly the fault of the highly modular nature of the engine which is what allows for the level of modability in the first place.

Does the survival mode worth it /fog/?

There's actually a lot of people walking around. Not as much as that trailer shows, but more than Diamond City.

heck no
wait for rebalance patches, enemies still get tanky as fuck and you get hungry and thirsty every 3 minutes

Wait until the patching is over and done with.

>If you kill the NPC Machete Mike during the Hull Breach quest unprovoked, then you will be locked out of this quest

FUCK

Stop blaming the engine on everything. Dozens of games have been made with it and only Bethesda makes it look like it was done by an indie group.

I think so but I like the challenge. People whining about having to eat every 3 minutes are just autists exaggerating but they do make you eat somewhat often just because food is really easy to come by.

Gamebryo/"Creation" is a renderer.
Their engine is their own, and has been rebuilt and repurposed since Morrowind.

It's being held together by bailing wire and gum at this point.

>We will never get raider clans this fun in a Fallout game ever
youtube.com/watch?v=7mTzUT7XkKE

Why live?

Can't actually name any game on gamebryo/creation engine that didn't look 5-10 years behind the state of the art at release.

The first couple of levels are hell, but once you hit maybe 10ish and get some loot drops and learn to sniff out beds and how to abuse drugs and set up bases to provide needed resources, you'll be in for a good time.

>and only Bethesda makes it look like it was done by an indie group.
Please, Bethesda games arent THAT bad

Will Bethesda ever fix Covenant? It's not unreasonable that beds should revert to player ownership when the owners die, and the turret ownership should come with the settlement.

Right now I have 7 unusable beds flagged as owned by corpses and 6 turrets I can't delete or replace that don't count toward my town's defenses. Thanks Bethesda.

>Saturn-style rocket in background that clearly has Apollo CSM as it's payload
>LK Lander
This bugs me on a deep level.

Also - that lander was supposed to have been used in the 60's. That would indicate that the fight on the Moon took place then.

>enemies still get tanky as fuck
They do that anyway survival makes it so you can still blap them just as they blap you. Apparently with full adrenaline you do 4x damage.

>Will Bethesda ever fix Covenant?
According to Arthmoor, its not broken, there is literally just nothing in place to clean up things like dead bodies and pre-owned objects.

just install a mod that give you quicksave and fast travel
otherwise its annoying as fuck

>60's
Could be, It just has to take place after Iwo Jima, and after the M46 Patton was created (early Cold War) but before Anchorage.

Is there a set date of when the flag turned from ours to the circular stars?

Can i do each gang secondary missions and then do this one?

Do i get some cool uniques from each gang quests?

Did you not go into the attic?

do solar powered and ghoulish synergize well?

>get irradiated and get super healing for a few minutes while solar powered heals your rads

Fucking lawyer slut.

You barely survived with a suit of power armour. What's gonna happen when a group of raiders pin you down and rape you? You'll have your pussy and ass stretched, and you'll lose your gag reflex.

They'll drag you to an abandoned shack and chain you to the wall. You'll be forced to piss and shit in a bucket. No dignity.

They'll make you beg for their cum. Eventually, you'll just be a numb rape slave.

When they're finished with you, they'll impale you ass through mouth with a sharpened stick.

You'll be spit roasted over an open flame for hours. Death will be a release.

Your body will be enjoyed in more ways than one.

According to Fallout 4, the U.S. became the 13 commonwealths in 1969

LMAO

Go Cannibalism.

>mfw I was a good boy and always waited for official dlc release
>download nukaleak and my cola cars arena looks like this so I can't even get past the boss cause I can barely see him

:(

So it could very well be the first moon landing in 1969. Imagine if when we landed on the moon we weren't alone.

Cannibalism doesn't work in survival, although manufacturing extended lets you harvest bodies for meat so with that it might be. Even so they heal 25 hp per corpse and solar powered and ghoulish together heal much more than that in the time frame it would take to find that many corpses.

>it takes only 4 minutes for solar powered to take you from 99% rads to completely rad free

Huh? I'm playing Survival.

And trust me, I'm eating corpses. Many corpses.

Corpses for days.

In fact, I don't eat anything but corpses.

Oh, and chems. Lots and lots of chems.

I built my character for high endurance so I could go cannibal cause I liked it in previous games when the corpses limbs burst open but it fucking sucks now, before manufacturing extended added human meat it was freaking awful

I wish Strong would teach me some human recipes

Have you noticed the Dark Craving effect? It means that food has no effect whatsoever and you get it every time you snack. Only way to get rid of it is to pay a doctor to clean you up.

What? The animation for cannibal in 4 is shorter but just as or more graphic. Blood flies everywhere.

okay so I'm having this bug right now

I can't select where to send followers, they all return to their default homes
Piper goes back to Diamond City, Dogmeat return to Red Rocket, Curie in Vault 81 etc

what the hell? I've got a few mods installed, like Everyone's best friend (allows Dogmeat and another companion as followers)

well perhaps I mis-remember things cause I had a mod for cannibal dismemberment gore that made limbs explode in NV and 3

I think I'll just go ghoulish/solarpowered on my beserker so he can join radiation ISIS and blend in with the other rad sponges, I can still get cannibal and build a beef jerky harvester like this one.

>17 gunner cages means constant attacks by those shits
>only settler is a guy in a trading shop + a robo farmer
>elaborate production line takes the bodies whole, sorts the product based on what I want and either moves it aside or recycles it and pumps it into the workshop

Well vanilla it's more graphic.

I don't get it. You kill people, and then you eat people. Ravenous isn't even that bad. I just leave an item on every corpse I intend to come back to.

I also play vanilla, 'cause fuck mods.

Yeah, of course. Who cares, though? I just sell all my food.

It's dope. Really dope. I just wish you didn't burp at the end. I feel like Bethesda was trying to lessen the morbidity of it.

man nuka world is really bringing in the edgelords huh

The problem with those perks is that their higher ranks eat up your rad count, which if you want to stick with the CoA is a bad idea as one of their best items only works if you're maxed out in rads.

You know it.

I'm edgier than a shuriken.

>nipple
see you in three days user

REAL FUNNY VIC

I've been "feeding" the meat back to the gunner prisoners which is really just me placing a unit into a box in front of each cage every day.

Well unless you do this the pain in the ass is finding breakfast in survival.

True but I want it to do that, I can actually use the assaultron head gun from Automatron to "self medicate" when I need it to. I haven't started the character yet because I'm getting a new pc next week and don't want to have to start it all again.