/owg/ - Overwatch General

Omnics are people too edition!

>SHORT: El último bastión
youtube.com/watch?v=to8yh83jlXg

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>Patch notes
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20243886

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4y7vr5/one_of_the_best_updates/
eu.battle.net/shop/it/product/overwatch
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to8yh83jlXg&start1=291&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I&start2=0&authorName=It aint me starts playing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Posting for best girl

JUNKRAT, PRIMED AND READY

Mercy whistled at the site of Phara’s bathroom. Such luxurious standards were reserved for only a captain of her prestige. She reached over and turned on the tub faucet.
“Why are still turning that on? I told you I’m fine. I don’t need your help.”
Phara lay on her bed, on her back, staring at the ceiling.
‘I’m not running the water for you dear, its for me. This is the first quarters Ive seen equipped with a full bath. All I have in my restroom is a standing shower… I haven’t had a proper bath in years.’ Mercy gleamed with a smile.
Pharah can gave her a modest squint.
‘Is that alright with you?’
“Yes of course,feel free, go right ahead”
‘Thank you’
Mercy closed the restroom door and began to hum nonchalantly.
Pharah sat plastered on the bed, still dirty with dust, sweat, and soot, blankly staring at the door.
She wasn’t done feeling sorry for herself yet. Its one of the only few things she could do, something to help impede the gaping pool of regret she felt in her chest.
She could see the silhouette of Mercy undressing through the frosted window, laying her clothes folded neatly on the counter, undoing her bun and pouring soap in the now steamy bath. Pharah was just waiting for her to leave. She just wanted to be alone, she was ashamed to have anyone see her in such a state.
Mercy was still humming, either to seem carefree about the situation, or to try and hinder the obvious tensions that had elapsed. Mercy splashed the water a few times and let out a loud sigh, and turned off the faucet.
The restroom door opened, she stood afoot draped in a towel,
‘Listen, the colony has mandated a few restrictions to conserve water. If you dont mind, I think its a good idea if we bathe together. I dont want our airship getting fined, were already in the books for overusage.’
Pharah kept staring straight ahead. “What? You said that bath was for you. Im alright thank you.”

Here's 5 cute facts about Tracer!
1) Tracer is a girl!
2) She's cute!
3) I love her!
4) Tracer!

>hanzo

What should I buy? Where? What are the differences?

>decide to play ptr comp
>win 2 lose 2
>lose next 3 then win 3
>lose
>win
>lose
>win
Is the new matchmaking 50/50?

Genji "nerfs" honestly sound like bugfixes to be honest. His Ult duration nerf puts it in line with the support ult durations used to counter him.

Bastion is meta now.

BEST
O
Y

Is mercy worth playing on ptr now?

adorable

‘Oh please, Pharah, Im your medic. Ive seen everything from everyone already, dont be snide.’
Mercy approached the foot of the bed.
‘I dont want to take one alone, would you mind accompanying me, please?’
Phara did not remove her gaze.
The confrontation lasted a few seconds, until Mercy gave a sigh and walked away.
“Wait” She stammered. “Your not to tell a soul about this...”
Mercy’s face lit up in excitement. She smiled wholeheartedly as she scooped up her colleague and laid her to the side of the bed and began undressing her.
‘I know you had to shower with other cadets back in training, didnt you?’
“No other women were as ‘friendly’ as you.” Pharah replied, in her nicest tone of the day.
The undergarments for her raptora suit were extremely tight against her skin, mercy gave a few pouts as she struggled to peel it off.
She unzipped her garment and peeled it off like a banana, the sweat from her skin acting like mild adhesive.
There was no way Pharah was going to be able to manage to do it herself, not without her prosthetics.
She would have better luck unlocking a keyhole with a carrot, then unwinding such a tightly frictioned zipper with her amputated stumps.
Mercy span her Phara’s body around so that she was facing the wall, and dropped her towel to the floor. She then picked her up from behind and held her tight, carrying her body tight against hers, one arm wrapped under her upper thigh and the other around her midsection, the way a mother would carry her infant, or a gypsy a sack of potatoes.
She was lighter than she imagined, without her arms and legs, Phara’s only heft came from her densely muscular abdomen and shoulders, and full, fatty breasts; she had no trouble carrying her to the bathroom.
‘Thank you for agreeing’ she said, as she stepped into the tub, being careful to hold her tight.

Origins edition has skins unique to it. Pic related being one of them

Who's the Reinhardt-looking dead dude on the throne in the new map?

>Get fucking wrecked as a team
>Say "we should have grouped up more we could have stood a chance"
>"LOL its quickplay who cares tryhard XD"
>"I have 4 golds, oh and POTG but im not complaining we are having fun XD. Maybe if you didnt blow you could have carried us"
> I say "I enjoy winning and not getting my ass kicked, plus a backfilled with 1:30 left"
>"Go fuck yourself you sucked anyway you faggot reported you"

I think I am just going to go ahead and disable chat forever. Like how defense do you have to be to counter "heres a better idea for next time with" LOL I DONT CARE ABOUT WINNING ITS JUST A GAME LOL

Origins version has a few skins + extra stuff for other Blizzard games. Nothing that affects gameplay.

The basic version is 40e

sorry but your fan fiction is shit

Cute!

when is ranked coming back?

saved

I went back to quick play and every fucking payload map is 2 or 3 mei. My team is always completly impotent to kill them. Is there a way to kill those fucking bitches alone or I just should quit?
Seriously fuck this shit. If mei gets buffed quick play is pretty much done.

This. It was stupid that his ult lasted longer than a Zen ult.

The wall climb double jump "fix" is terrible though

Reinhardt's brother, Die'nhardt

i want to make Tracer choke on my cock

She gingerly went into a squat, slowly submerging her and Phara’s body into the water, ‘Is it too hot?’ Mercy asked.
“No… its fine” said fareeha, replying in a rather short manner.
Mercy held her tight against her body as they lay together in the tub. ‘This is nice’.
Phara sat modestly in her lap, with Mercy careful to support her with her legs, lest she accidentally let her comrade’s nose fall below the water.
The room echoed in the silence, it wasnt long until Mercy heard the faint dribble of tears splashing into the now murky water, soiled with blood and soot of the days labors.
‘Phara, why are you crying?’
“Im so sorry you have to be do this” she stammered
‘Phara please...’ she hushed as she pulled her in tight and gave her a kiss on the back of her head. ‘I am sworn to care for my soldiers, both on and off the field. Dont ever think I feel obligated, I do what I love, understand? Do you understand me?’ , the last phrase nearing a scold.
Phara looked back at her and smiled, and laid her head back into the crevice of her neck.
“Thank you for this. I dont know what I wouldve dont if you hadn’t knocked on my door”
Mercy pulled her in close holding her across her chest and cascading her fingers through her hair.
‘I have you dear, dont you worry about anything, I have you’
Pharah fell asleep in her arms after a short while, as Mercy gazed contently ahead.
She’ll call and make the appointment first thing in the morning.
The repair men would arrive before noon.
But for now, nothing else mattered. Her Phara had finally let her guard down. Finally let herself be relaxed, and embraced, held in a way she hadn’t since she was a child. Mercy leaned back and gave a sigh, glancing sideways at the gym bag she brought with her.
It was filled with a spare set of Phara’s prosthetics.
They will stay spares.

Quit being a fag and go Ana you you can Nano Boost the Mei, retard.

>Widow in the male uniform

Good.

Ok thank you. Actually I don't care about extra stuff. Where do I get the other vwesion of the game?

Isn't she the best?

The Blizzard shop sells all the editions

that tracer looks like a boy
more than usual

where the fuck was the fifth fact uyo niger fuckign give it to me right nOW

>Is there a way to kill those fucking bitches alone

Pharah shits on Mei. Just stick near a wall in case the gormless idiot happens to look up, because then she'll try to M2 you and with the retarded hitboxes her projectiles already have she might get a lucky headshot.

reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4y7vr5/one_of_the_best_updates/

>still playing blizzard's safe space for redditors -the game

:D

I want to lick her bellybutton and suck on her toes.
Widow and Pharah are great too.

>Its a "guy posts an anecdote where he significantly downplays how big of a faggot he was acting like to make everyone else look like the faggots" episode

Good to see the Zenyatta nerfs weren't overkill. I'll be able to put my gold balls to use next season. I don't know how I manage to land charged headshots all the time with Zen and outsnipe players but I'm total ass at McCree, it baffles me.

Ok. Do I need a battlenet account for those editions as well?

FUGGG

>short hair
>no boobs
>androgynous face
just looks like a trap

It's absurd how best she is

>corpse
>love
Killed one husbando, probably kill a waifu too

>trying to kill a bunny hopping mercy

I don't bother with meta and tend to play the characters I want rather than who's good at the time, but that doesn't mean I'm just going to fuck about and refuse to co-ordinate

THe occasional 12-Reinhardt game is fun, but quickplay isn't an excuse to be a shitter

>team overextends on defense
>team wiped, free first check point
>enemy team overextends on defense
>team literally cannot exit spawn

Oh god I want to die

The new map and skin makes want to start playing Reinhart

what are the basics?

brits maybe small but the french aren't tall

t. redditor

Of course

>those big thick brown thighs
Oh yes.

Pass into the iris

Hold RMB
Hope allies stand behind it
Pour a shot whenever some retard runs to his death
Get very very drunk very very quickly

Justice

Hope you have a competent Ana.

Kill Tracer

>Have lots of megaman collectibles and posters
>Realize I don't like omnics in Overwatch
>Feel uneasy in my own room now
What have I done

She's cute, and peppy, and short, and and those freckles hhhhnnnnngggg

so perfect

It's your job to lead the push with your umbrella keeping everyone dry

Occasionally things get hectic and you need to break some asses with your hammer

You don't actually hit that much unless you have to, but by god a good Reinhardt is the heart of a push

Yes

I'm okay with /u/ posting but please keep the fan fiction out of the thread.

>play normal qp
>play zen
>enemy team is shitty comp of 2 anas 2 reins and a tracer and zen
>my team wins last point
>enemy ana "damn tryhards"

dont use that as an excuse for shitty playing

If I play Ana am I a healslut?
I feel more bossy as her, telling them to get in there and shit.

>that D.Va laugh emote

Crusader Last Stand short when

That user is salty because he got told to fuck off out of /u/ with his amputee fetish, so he's being autistic here instead.

Is this version ok?
eu.battle.net/shop/it/product/overwatch

Dear fucking god PTR placements are worse than quickplay.

It's like they said fuck you we don't care that you were rank 70, here have a bunch of rank 40 teammates.

Somehow I haven't lost a game yet because the enemy teams are equally as retarded, but seriously what the fuck is this shit.

>the basics
have a good team
thats seriously it, if your team is not-shit enough to actually prevent you from getting focused the instant you drop your shield youve already won

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to8yh83jlXg&start1=291&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I&start2=0&authorName=It aint me starts playing

Matches up perfectly

1: Hold your shield up
2: Dance back and forth. This won't actually do anything but fuck with your teammates aiming, but it helps with your ADHD. Be sure to randomly walk backwards too, in order to fuck over anyone who might be standing too close behind you.
3: Never advance. Ever. For any reason. Let your teammates go first in order to make sure the way is safe for you
4: Wait for the enemy Reinhardt to firestrike through your shield and all your squishies take 100 damage because they had trouble seeing past your shuffling retardation
5: Immediately remember that YOU have firestrike, too. Drop your shield and throw it out. It doesn't matter if you miss by 15 feet as long as it's on cooldown. Remember; you have ADHD.
6: Wonder why all your teammates are fucking dead, come to /owg/ and shitpost about how useless they all are.

healdom

what is this cringe?

Does anyone have a link to the clip of all the cheating form EnVyUs? Need it for a friend

Mercy alt fire feels useless

> muh waifu became a queen

7. If you see an enemy Reinhardt with his shield up, you MUST CHARGE at once. It does not matter the situation you MUST PIN HIM. Good teammates will understand and fend for themselves.

nobody takes PTR seriously and neither should you.

>that fivehead
Who drew Ana so ugly?

>Young Ana
Absolutely disgusting

I want to rape Tracer!

>this will be gone from the main screen in 4 days
suffering

Alright so played this shit during the free beta trail thing a few months back and found it to be alright but lacking depth mechanically. Aim assist and flatter stereotypes of already existing classes and the moba spin if anything seemed to just dull interactions, forcing many heros into strict roles.

Has any of this changed? Do you find yourself coming back to the game for the gameplay? or is it something else?

d-delet this...

lena is pure, unlike that french slut

I got a couple tips my friend
-Do not charge like a retard
-Ult does not go through walls or shields and only affects that in front of you so don't waste it needlessly
-You can kill 200 HP characters in 3 hits, ez mode
-Try and use Firestrike whenever you see an opportunity so you can improve on your accuracy
-Don't be stupid with it though in games you want to win because people aim for that small window (Zenyatta can put an orb on you, Ana can put you to sleep, Enemy Rein could use their ultimate) etc
-Don't go too far and try to protect your teammates as much as you can

The only thing I can say about playing Rein, especially when solo playing is that if you don't have a good healer you're going to have a bad time. Teammates already will fuck off on their own and get killed on their own so don't expect too many people to stick around but Reinhardt is a monster do not doubt.

Basic tips friendo

>win a match
>get placed on the losing side of another match afterwards

Quickplay and it's retarded matchmaking can go fuck itself, what the fuck.

you need to turn the left one down to quarter volume or else the music for the short is too loud but yes it's pretty good

>day 1 after it's gone
>you get the roadhog heavy breathing menu

Rate my drop

>play d.va
>tank heavy damage for my team but see that nobody is disturbing their healers who are outhealing my team's damage
>can go for the healers and leave my team to the other tank but there is a reaper somewhere on high ground just waiting to ult
>my team doesn't notice any of this
Playing D.Va is suffering.

unfortunately never
Maybe more flashbacks if they ever have a Rein Short

poo

Just started picking up Zarya and McCree so I can be ready for season 2, any tips? How should I be practicing?

dva
three capital letters
printed in gold

Unlucky legendary. Vishkar would have been better.
But I hate you for that emote.

Better than mine
>I just want Murrica or Tracer skin

zarya tip:
you can turn on health bars for her in options.