/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous Thread: Redirect to the Current Thread: splatoon.ink/ink

Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> News
- Splatoon's Testfires will resume! If you don't have the game, you will be able to download the Splatoon demo and play from 3-5 PM PT on August 25-28! splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/148985670078/its-time-for-the-splatoon-summer-splatdown
- Starting in early September, ESL will team up with Nintendo to bring Splatoon tournaments throughout Europe for 6 months! Stay tuned for more details. mynintendonews.com/2016/08/17/europe-nintendo-and-esl-join-to-bring-online-tournaments-to-splatoon-fans/
- As of the newest update, you will now receive 1000 bonus points for winning a Turf War match, up from 300! In addition, after 30 wins, Judd will give you a Super Sea Snail if you talk to him!
- Watch the Squid Sisters' latest live performance at Japan Expo here! youtube.com/watch?v=rt5cnCywVrI
- The Squid Sisters' new album, Live in Makuhari, has been released! See the tracklist here: nintendoeverything.com/splatoon-live-in-makuhari-cd-full-tracklist/

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Official NA Tumblr
- splatoonus.tumblr.com/

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/UGDyqEgX
mediafire.com/view/cqgkbrbvu2gbqqw/ink_BEAKON_guide_final.png
supuratuun.tumblr.com/.
archiveofourown.org/users/Spacebrick,
imgur.com/a/SfFDF
pastebin.com/4iYjvBWb
twitter.com/nn_1c2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck
sorry

Friends with Octarians!
Friends with /ink/!

uh, i guess it was a little dumb of me to post while we only had like 10 posts left. if you don't mind, i'll repost.

now that i'm back, fic update!
pastebin.com/UGDyqEgX
this story's going to be a lot longer than i thought... but i'm still having a blast writing it, so i don't think anyone will particularly mind.
sorry if anyone thinks the story is progressing too slowly, but there's just so much potential for cute that i couldn't help myself.
this update is a bit longer than the last one - over 1,000 words this time. enjoy.
i tried my hardest to make this a platonic only story but i just. couldn't resist... sorry to anyone who is alienated because of this.

is this deviantart

Wow! So good! Why don't you go here instead? :)

>>>fanfiction.net

Stylish~

nobody cares

thanks based careanon

Yes, god forbid someone try to contribute in the insipid cesspool of shitposts that is /ink/.

we've been having good discussion the past few threads without your """"""""content creators"""""""""

Why the hell is content creators in quotation marks? Is it fake content? Is that fanfiction artificial? Are they being ghostwritten?
Or wait, are your shitposts somehow more contributive to the thread than actual original content.

i dont care about careanon t b q h

nobody cares

nobody cares

they don't contribute to the game or playing it. It's literally feel good fap material. it's interesting that you can switch writing styles on the fly to samefag, mr """"content creator""""

Teach the Testfire squibs how to use beakons properly and usher in an age of useful teammates.
mediafire.com/view/cqgkbrbvu2gbqqw/ink_BEAKON_guide_final.png

>they don't contribute to the game or playing it
And your shitposts do? Do you even have this game?

why do i even bother anymore?

i think careanon (you) cares
they can deny it all they want, but deep down, i'm sure they do

i want to squeeze callie's tentacles

any piece of media is bounded to be criticized
besides you know the current state of /ink/ of no fun allowed, if you want to share your work share it but dont expect everyone to accept it

saying original content is bad is not criticism.

nobody said that. some people just don't want fanfic in the thread

>nobody said that

>acknowledging shitposters
cmon now, user

of course they're shitposters, but it's still demotivational to exclusively get people telling you they hate your work whether they're trolling or not.
sorry if this is getting too bloggy but i really just want to keep sharing my stuff with /ink/...

How do I get my teammates to jump to them?

the same way you make your teammates to get on the tower

>new thread
>more than 3/4ths of the posts aren't even about the game
>it's all about a hug box for fanfiction and terrible fan art

why do we even bother

I want Marie to use my nose to prod her butthole

nobody cares

By writing angry all caps rants on /ink/

Hey squiggas.

Can't believe this general is still up.

Well done /ink/, you became the /nintyg/ instead.

hey guys.
i don't think i'll be posting here for a while. this place has gotten really inhospitable, if you ask me, so at the very least i'll be taking a break. i'll stick around and poke in this thread just in case anyone has questions, but after that i'm just about done.
still, although there's a lot of shitposting here, i know that some of you still appreciate what i do. it's just not worth my time to post here anymore, and i feel sorry for you guys who wait here because they want to see content getting made. i'm willing to bet it's the same situation with many other previous content creators.

so before i go, i'll give you guys a few links so you can still see the stuff i do.
my translation blog is at supuratuun.tumblr.com/. it's a little limited because i need artist permission to post stuff there, but there should be more as i ask more artists.
i post my stories at archiveofourown.org/users/Spacebrick, my ao3 account. it's a shame that i won't be able to give you guys little updates anymore, but you'll still be able to see my writings when i publish them.
i'll see about posting that mammemmi blog i had planned. of course, details for that would be on my translation blog.

for that user that wanted all of namaniku's images compiled - i didn't forget about you either. it's not all of their images, mainly missing the grotesque ones, but it's a lot. sorry you won't be able to see any of their future works.
imgur.com/a/SfFDF

lastly, i've compiled a list of twitter artists that i have followed, in case you wish to see some great art. i know not many of you have a twitter, but you may still be able to find some use in it.
pastebin.com/4iYjvBWb

i really enjoyed making stuff for you guys, and i put leaving off as long as possible, because i thought that some people would still appreciate me. and i'm sure you do. but it's just become so tiring at this point. i don't feel like this is really the right place for me anymore. so hate me, yell at me, do whatever - at this point i don't care. i can only hope that i can still put a smile on the face of those who like what i do, with those links.

thank you guys so much for the past year. i had the time of my life, but i have to move on.
best of luck to the kind of you.

A shame you are leaving but thank you for what you have done so far

Do you have anything like that but for good sniping locations?

we love you and thanks for spending time here with us

we'll see you around friend, good luck

>grab the Rainmaker with less than a minute remaining
>your team is in the lead

I always love the next part.

I enjoyed your posts user, generals pass as everything does. See you in /ink2/.

>mad dash to reclaim 2 points to get the lead

what a thrill

Are you the user who would translate sameanko's works?

But thank you very much for all your hard work.

thank you so much. it's because of people like you that i've stayed around as long as i have.
i can only hope you can continue to get as much pleasure from my content as you have all along. because believe me, i love making it, and i love seeing other people like it even more.

i'm sure i'll be back someday when splatoon 2 is announced, and we get quality threads again. i bide my time until then.
yes, that was me. still hoping to get my hands on splatoon history, someday.
thank you.

I feel the same way about this general. I think I'll leave, too. Now that you're leaving, this general will be fucking DEAD dead, since you're the one who posts the nice art and makes nice things. thanks the the twitter list, too.

nobody cares

fuck off

>Basically our last content creator has left because of all your shitposting
Is this what you fucks wanted?

it's just one or two people. don't put the blame on all of us.
alright bye for good

As always, ignore the troll. And remember, the troll shitposts because he wants to believe he makes people hate him on purpose instead of it just being because he's a genuine piece of shit.

yes

thank you user. i wanted to make sure i had everything said and done before i left, so i tried to take care of the art dumping aspect as well.
soon enough, buddy. settle down.

what troll all i see is some fag posting bad art and shit fanfiction

it's a damn shame to lose you but thanks for sticking with us for so long, hope you can find some people more appreciative of your talents.
remember, you can't come back if you post a goodbye.

oh yeah, i'll go ahead and add twitter.com/nn_1c2/ to that list.
which is why i said i'll just be taking a break. i don't hate /ink/ forever, i just think it's in a bit of a... rusty state right now. if things ever perk up, i'll be back.

You're a grown man babt, what the fuck are you doing with your life?

good riddance. your posts were always annoying to see in every thread. I'm not a faggot so the garbage you wrote had absolute 0 appeal to me anyways. Also, thank goodness these "I want to cum on Callie's tentacles" shitposts will be less spammed.

good luck

>this desperate for attention

real bloggin' hours ITT

babt is still here? doesn't he have anything better to do? what a loser

so now that everyone is officially dead, what do we do now?
we got squibs visiting on the 25th, EU tournaments and rumors of Spla2n as a launch game.

shitpost aimlessly forever
die
go to /nintyg/

choose

It's beyond sad, isn't it?

>boo hoo! I got bullied for being a waifufag and for posting my off-topic garbage in a video game thread
>I mean I don't play Splatoon but I'm sure it's a fun game ^_^

THIS

damn fucking truthanon telling it like it is

user... Translator user has squadded here multiple times.

What's the point of these threads anymore?
The final pillar of /ink/ hates the entirety of /ink/ because of one user.
We have been abandoned and shunned, there is no reason for anything anymore. no drive to stay alive.

i thought you left because people trolled you

>le one guy meme strikes again
man i thought that died last summer, i'm glad it's still around

fuck off

how about we discuss the game now, which we can do now that theres no waifufaggot to tell us to stop

Babthud has completely stopped /ink/
content creators now spread tales of the general that hates nice things and warns them against making anything for them.
the stories send angry anons to crash the remaining remnants of /ink/ into the ground.

don't get me wrong, i don't hate all of you guys. some of you are very nice, and i'm glad i got your support.
i don't know what this means.

If only you didn't drive away the discord (the only people that play the game on a daily basis) and the octolingfags, things would be the same as last year this time.

You could have stopped this

why are you still here have you not caused enough damage already

>fanfictiontranslatoriwanttocumoncalliestentaclesautist is still here
So you made a post just to stir up drama? Nice

>hey guys i'm leaving
>ok i'm leaving now
>last post i'm outta here

>they're still here
see this is why you guys are cancer

ill never leave

I miss the old days when we were comfy
now all we do is fight each other, not even content creators can resist flinging shit at anyone and everyone.

there is no room to discuss the game and get back to normal, it's over, time to pack up and mourn the loss.
we can never get back to comfy and when spla2n comes around the wounds will resurface.and everyone including content creators will be part of babthud's cult, making sure we can't stabilize anymore

no u r cancer. all i want in life is content creators and free translations. i don't care about splatune

fine, then. just wanted to respond to any final words.
i'll go now.
see you all another day.

don't leave

good night /ink/

i still love you

goodbye callieanon

i love you

Yes /ink/ is dying there is not doubt in that, but lets cut the drama a little, we ALL here are the problem
>waifufags continue to attack each other
>octofags continue to make drama about fictional characters
>whinningfags continue to pester everybody to discuss about the game while they are not talking about the game
>anniefag is a fag
they all think that there could be only one kind of poster and endorce their position on each other throats, because there is not posible way to post images in an imageboard while talking about the game in a thread with a limit of 750 posts, NOOO this is my personal club and everyone that doesnt follow me is cancer

in other things, what do you think about the comeback of test fires and Nintendo of Europe pushing tournaments?

So what do we do now? This place will only get even deader from here, not nearly to the point of a healthy general. Do we just let it die? Join with /nintyg/? Are these even options? Or will someone post an Octoling every hour until Spla2n becomes a reality?

>whinningfags

Thanks for the nickname. But you noticed how there wasn't been any whining for the past week? That's because we were talking about the game. You're beloved fanfiction and other faggotry isn't welcome here. Go make a discord if you want to talk about your waifus all day.

testfires will only sour other squibs about us, nintendo only gave the go ahead, the tournament won't even have a full roster.
/ink/ is dead and babthud salted the lands, why even fight it anymore.

only wanted to keep the thread alive, hoping for our daily manmaimens.
but now there is nothing here, no reason to keep the thread on the board, no reason to change things for octarians

WHO
FUCKING
CARES

I miss you /ink/

>going into overtime
>squids getting splatted left and right just to get the Rainmaker

closest thing to war I've experienced

no one cares

this kind of things are "normal" in neo/ink/ dont give it more attention than it deserves, we are currently living only on drama
>leave it die
if everybody stops caring about /ink/, its going to die by itself
>join /nintyg/
if you want to go, go, just dont force everybody to follow you you could be in both with no problem
>someone to post an Octoling every hour until Spla2n
no, if Nintendo doesnt announce anything before the year ends I can say that /ink/ is going to die, only to return when they announce spla2n
we are just in a permanent salty phase

>if you want to talk about your waifus all day
never said that, to be honest, waifufags were only entertaining during splatfests, after that it was just "I want to cum in Callies tentacles" or "I want Marie to sit in my face" over and over
Im not saying that there only can be whinninfags/waifufags, Im saying that we can coexist, if theres too much waifufagging just ignore it and promote game discussion, telling them to stop is not going to do anything

I dont think that testfires are going to cause a mayor impact in the community, but tournaments are a good thing, we need to remember that Splatoon is a new ip and it sold a lot despite being launched in a "dead" console, so any attention towards the game is good

>enemy team got the advantage, your team cant do shit
>your team got the advantage, enemy team pulls an epic comeback
man I suck at RM

based care-user

no one cares

no one cares

I love you all!

splatoon is over, /ink/ it over, nothing matters.
all nintendo is doing is showing squibs what they missed out on, splatoon won't get a sequel because it's made by a minor team within nintendo, a team that's in charge of making games for EXISTING nintendo IPs