/khg/ Kingdom Farts General

silly meme edition

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/HuReg
imgur.com/a/LszVv
youtube.com/watch?v=pXkC44fp-5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

great thread guys

kh is a pretty gay series

10 New medals

3 of them being Jungle Book medals

1 of them is 6 star Terra Illus
2 of them are Pooh
2 of them are Piglet
2 of them are Owl

imgur.com/a/HuReg
imgur.com/a/LszVv

I have 9 free adamantite. I currently have only TT pt 3 and 4, Star and Olympia at pt 4 left. Keyblades from Star to Olympia in obtained order are 21, 22, 23, 23, and 23.

Should I bother even trying to level up my keyblades anymore, or wait to power up the better ones when pt 5 comes out?

upgrade TW and Olympia

Those dinky rafts probably wouldn't have been good for deep ocean at all. They pretty much use them to go from the big island to the play island.

3 boats
6 kids
2 kids per boat
thats why they were building a raft. How else would Tidus Selphie and Wakka get home if those 3 dumbasses stole their boat?

What this guy said

illus terra must have his own board as always.

>want to pull for Illus Terra
>scared of not having enough Jews for School Uni since can't buy Jews
Damn this world

>still caring enough for cosmetics when a literal god is coming
Stop it

>why's everyone so hyped for Illus. Kairi what could it possi-
>mfw

>acting like you'll actually get it in the pull

I can't, I'm the kind of faggot who wears mid tier armor, when the top tier one looks like shit

L-let me believe user...
My last pull was absolute dogshit.

3 more epic carnivals till Illustrated Kairi Hype

Never stop believing, nigga

What does it do?

my last pull was TR Goofy + P&P, i'm worried that i've run out of luck. that is, if i can even afford a pull. i'm only at 1200 jewels right now, and that's with the 900 gift

It's Pooglet but with a +3 Attack bonus.

Imagine having a DiZ that activated 3 times for the price of 1

If this is legit I really hope they guarantee us at least one of the new epics. And of course I hope I pull several epics and a premium but that'll never happen. Terra would be fucking sick to have. Or any premium.
>My last pull
lol try every pull since the game launched kid. The pain never goes away.
Being able to have any gear used for aesthetics and still using better gear for stats was one of the best parts of XBX. But losing out ont he opportunity for a chance at Terra is totally different than picking looks over efficiency.

I'm ready for Illustrated Kairi boys

She's also a curaga

>+3 buff, and curaga
Now that is just plain ridiculous

New Roxas medal in action
youtube.com/watch?v=pXkC44fp-5I
Ability in description

>those fucking shared medals

>IT PLAYS FUCKING MUSIC IN HIS INFO SCREEN
we will never have nice things but yeah it looks pretty sick.

>have a hard time beating part 3 and part 4 ore missions
>put all remaining ores into Olympia and suddenly beat all of them

why is this keyblade allowed

So he's budget Illustrated Riku? That's kinda sick nasty.
That's also neat, yeah.

He's Stronger then illustrated Riku in jp because Riku is tier three

>watch this guy's Captain Avaricious video
>Illustrated BC Mickey and HD Sora do the same thing
Man that's really cool.
Interesting. What a silly change.

So there's no reason to use pooglet if you pull her

Is it that time?

it's always gay time, this is a kingdom hearts thread

Why do you think it's worth over $300

If we all tweet khu na to add voice lines will they care enough

no
who the fuck even plays with sound on

I do unless I'm in the coliseum. When I heard Night of Fate play in 425 I was like "Oh shit. This is great." even though the experience itself wasn't great.

I wonder how much it costs to re-use an old voice clip? I mean there has to be some royalties involved. At what price point do you go "It's just one meaningless line for a mobile game, I'm not sending Haley Joel Osment a check for this shit"?

Musics off for me so i can play my own but i still got the sound effects on low.

What's the point of using Dispel when enemies can immediately boost their stats BEFORE they attack anyway?

Get rid of the enemy's Def Buffs before you attack, like Hades.

Well it doesn't help when Ava starts her turn boosting her attack and then one-shotting me.

It's mainly for removing defence buffs, so you have an easier time one turning shit.

That's why you Namine her def. boosts right beforehand

Yeah, but that brought me down to 4-turn kill.

My only choice is to pray for a Defense Boost to eat it, but I don't even know if it can.

Well, it turns out it can.

>level 20 whale
>still level 4 omega
Send help.

Ignathon is a cool dude.

That's what JP has in store for ya. Having a good party can literally let you steamroll through a ton of stuff.

>kingdom farts general
Kill yourself OP.

King Dumb Farts

have emulators advanced enough that we can do pvp yet?

That CoM thing and mirage arenas are something I'd like to do on my phone (maybe laptop to laptop) with another friend
also dissidia

I know for a fact PSP emulator multiplayer is possible. Some guy on /v/ was passing out copies of PPSSPP with all the netplay stuff already set up, along with a 100% Dissidia 012 file. Sadly, I lost it.

As far as I can tell, VBA has a side program that can simulate link cables, but I have no idea how or if it works

>tfw 6370 jews

I actually used that to try out the multiplayer mode when CoM came out. It wasn't that fun.

>>>>no update tweet from NA twitter

when does the tweet usually happen? sorry i never remember but i don't wanna get nervous of no update if we haven't passed tweet time

>tfw 2250 jews
That littel 900 jews just gave me enough i might be ables to do what ever the next deal is.

The data was downloaded this morning and every other Friday is a Carnival. Calm down yo.

Usually gets tweeted 2-3 hours from now, just chill bro

All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end.

The fart is no different.

We already got a xion medal.

it's a meme

Why the fuck does the Information bar in Days override the Command Deck

Like for real, how was this left in the final game

I started a new game for this stat run, on Beginner.
And even as easy as the game can possibly be, my Keyblade can't be fucked to do any damage.

On my main file I ran through a couple early-game Holo-Missions, and it still took two swings of the Keyblade to take out a fucking Shadow, when I'm LV81

I just don't understand how this wasn't fixed in playtesting; who played this and thought it was OK?

Also, on Day 15 Larxene is in the Grey Area because she's your partner for the required mission.

She's gone on Day 16, is this because I did her mission? If I did the one with Marluxia first, would he be gone and Larxene will be there the next day?

I don't intend to do the optional missions but if the Grey Area doesn't work the way I'm currently thinking it does, then I might just have to.

yes

I just hope 3's tutorial isn't us spending three hours playing as a new character nobody gives a fuck about.

I once thought it would open up with ven waking up and some soundless voice helping him get back into shape.

I can only wonder if somehow being a Keyblade wielder means you can live off of light as substances or something. I doubt Aqua found anything to eat in the Realm of Darkness too.

>Castle Oblivion resonating with Sora so Ven relives corrupted versions of Sora's tutorial in KH1

Have you remembered to thank Unreal Engine 4 for saving Kingdom Hearts today?

>Ven just plays Recoded all day every day

nice post!

So do you think KH3 will let me change my camera angles immediately or will it make me suffer through the entire tutorial

Who's ready for the new high score challenge :^)

Thanks friend! You too!

You know what, I'm fine with this, this means no matter how pathetically tiny, I have a better chance of getting one, rather than spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars on pulling, like how I got my one RAX

Fuck you

Nigga are u for real
WHY SENA?! ONLY WHALES CAN GET IT

IS THIS REAL? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CO team leaves on Day 23

Also known as less than an hour into the game
RIP half the cast

>Terra Illust. as a HS reward
Holy shit it never ends

I hope at some point in kh3 it makes me battle a heartless without the use of a keyblade on more than one occasion despite knowing it will do fuck all for a full minute

trolled hard
all of u

>this many people can't take 10 seconds to check twitter

That this arrangement was believable speaks volumes of the international version so far

If this is real its such a BAD thing to not need to spend $200 to get this medal

amirite? It never ends right?

lol nice photoshop

I'm noticing that shots and animations in Days are very slow. It genuinely feels like the characters are sedated in cutscenes.

Even if the plot moved along like Sanic, this sort of direction is a good way to make things feel really boring.

Yeah, instead, something so much better happens.

Now you'll never get it because all of the whales will take the top rankings and anyone beneath those rankings is shit out of luck no matter what they do! Tens of thousands of players who have literally, literally, 0% chance of obtaining it!

Great!

Rank 5000 is one copy

You have to not play to not make it into the top 5000.

I bet you got mad because RAX was the last reward. Oh boy NA didn't need to guilt a premium medal to get theirs! Such shit!

... you guys...

dumb whale, probably wedge

Shouldn't the 5 Star medals have their own 6 Star versions?

>No Mickey & Brooms
>Skipping Aqua when she was supposed to be the next one
>Skipping normal Axel, Roxas, and Xemnas medals

This is fucking garbage.

You would need to whale to get the top amount. F2P got 1 RAX. Much better than the other method.

>You have to not play to not make it into the top 5000.
Yeah 'cause, as we all know, the game's userbase is only just over 5000 people.

Wasn't the top 100 last week full of people that had 1 star Olettes?

Domino didn't get a single RAX, guess he doesn't play that much :^)