>Odyssey Skin Community Vote
smitegame.com/odyssey-skin-community-vote/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

>Previous shitposts

Well, RIP me. Went to buy Amaterasu and bought Awilix instead because I was not thinking.

Awilix is fine

What's wrong user? Do you not enjoy pressing 3-4 and basic attacking twice for a kill?

Or are you just not an ass man?

This thread was supposed to be made by a futa lover.

I love ass. Awilix seems really fun as well, just wanted to master the last Warrior left to get.

You have good tastes.

xth for TERRAS BIG DONKEY DICK

kek

I like the edition.

I'm going to link this general on the subreddit for a laugh kek

Autism.

I had to double check that I was set to NA and not LATAM, with all the fucking Portuguese being spouted in every game I've played today. I don't want to team with people who are incapable of actual teamwork, let alone who shittalk in their monkeyspeak when they should be playing.

>someone who actually plays the game
>hurr autism

Fucking newfags. The amount of posts where people haven't even mastered all gods yet and shit is increasing. Fuck off.

I had a fucking slav in one of my matches today. God damn how can you stand playing with ping that awful?

I have never actually had a bad run in with a Slav. BRs plenty and the Pinoy and all those shits, but the only Slavs I know of personally stick to turn based games like Civ, HoMM and HoI.

Terra is so fun, you don't die, your team don't die, you can choose where the other team can go. Apparently Camazotz could be a guardian, I hope he will be fun like her. I like the Mayan pantheon, but Cabrakan isn't really my cup of tea.

>play arena
>team falls behind 50 tickets
>sell entire kit and buy all movement speed
>do laps around the track
>still get 10+ worshippers a match

this is really a great week, /smgen/

Why so upset?

Smite isn't allowing me to take screens properly.

Ymir 10
Nu Wa 6
Tyr 6
Xing 5
Ares 5
Athena 5
Geb 4
Chaac 4
Ullr 3
Pos 2
Freya 2
Ra 2
Bastet 2
Sylv 2
Xbal 1
Other gods 1 or below.

Its hard. ;(

Help me Smgen:
I'm Mastery IV Tyr with only 25 wins.
How do I git gud?

Got any tips for early game? Her heal isn't that strong and I find myself going low health a lot. Also Soverighty or BoV?

You should tell people who visit Reddit to fuck off instead of making fun of autistic retards like Hellsing.

It isn't hard to hit per say, but the problem it's what anyone expects out of nox, just like how anyone expects out of anubis is the mummify. Knowing that's what they're going to do makes dodging it much easier

I'm in the thread but I didn't post that. I see you still think that image holds any relevance. Keep it up kiddo.

I have a friend who has been playing nothing but Nox in our pre-made Joust games. He can't land an unassisted 1 to save his life. On the upside, it gives me an excuse to play Xing, the best magic carry.

This is why it amazes me when people actually say Nox is broken. Not only does she have to single down a target with a combo that is a decently hard to lank skill shot, and if she misses she might as well not be in the game, but everyone knows that its her game plan. So long as you are aware of that, you can make it very difficult for her to truly be of any use to the team. That risk vs reward is why I love using her though. She's the best primordial.

Yeah it's what I like about Anubis too. The problem is that risk-reward design doesn't feel like it's anywhere else in the game.

>no relevance
>still getting mad about it
good one autist shitlord

but yeah
is right shouldn't make fun of autists

Are you referring to risk-free gods/abilities?

Be careful and try to not take too much poke, also pick sovereignty it really help you survive with the health and the hp5. You need a bit of CDR with her, I sometime pick BoV to go to 30% cdr with the boots if we fall behind to spam my ult and my other abilities to win the teamfights.

My core items are usually CDR boots, Sovereigty, Bulwark, and Lotus Crown. At this point I'm pretty much just crying for my lack of cooldown reduction though. Should my last items be Mantle of Discord and Gem of Isolation? Breastplate of Valor usually removes the worry for cooldown but sovereighty really just benefits me and my teams sustain more.

>need to master Terra, Shend and Fafnir
>don't like playing guardians or warriors
this is gonna be boring and hard, even with the 2x week.

>need to
???

You're a mong if you don't have 79 mastered stat.

Reminder that Jing Wei should be a tomboy and Ne Zha should be a tomgirl

Reminder that you can't draw worth shit fucking tumblrina

Reminder that you're the only person here that doesn't like Ashur's drawings yet you comment every time one is posted.
Reminder that I'm not Ashur either, you angry moron

>he's proud of his 30 gods mastered icon or even lower

kek

>I'm n-n-not him
>you're angry, FUCKING FAGGOT!

Don't you have some games to be losing shitter?

I build the same except that I pick a CDR item before lotus crown. Usually Ritual Dagger because it's cheap, the stats and passive are also good for the price, but it's a situational spot, as long as an item has CDR you can pick it.

yeah, those are the only 3 left i need to master for the full roster.

I want to _____ Terra's _____ with my _____.

Suck
Cock
Mouth

The thing is that I'm not him and you are angry. You post the same shit every single thread. Fuck off, you angsty cunt

Rub
Abs
Dick

Steal
Love
Personality

Rub
Abs
Dick
Tfw have fapped to the idea of doing this already.
I never thought I could have such a boner for a character without even playing them

I was legit about to post this as well.

You anons have good taste.

So it's true. Terra's abs are for dick rubbing.

hold
hand
hand

Stop it Erod

>i have 1500 gems
>i can get 4+400 gem skins and the Olympian theme for the fdot VP(i already have the freya skin)
when does the summer event end?

That's what girl abs are for.

>Reminder that you can't draw worth shit
I never claimed I could draw, So I don't know who you are reminding.

>fucking tumblrina
triggered

Lovely

>playing as freya jungle in casual

the messages the enemy team send

Any of you guys play Paragon? It looks like a pay to play Moba, dunno if I should try it since it seems kinda new

>play as Bologna in arena
>rush whole enemy team while team gathers buffs
>lead enemy team around left side of map
>everyone unloading their abilities just to get first blood
>team sneaks around corner and we all gang up on them and decide them within seconds
>they surrender at 10:05

It's decent, but the pacing during matches is pretty slow.

Worth a shot if you're looking for something different.

Jungles that don't help solo lane should be round up, castrated and then shot.

Its shit. Its boring, slow, the characters are very bland and have no personality they barely even speak at all. The card system is convoluted for no reason and everything around its content release is jewey as fuck.

>spend $20 and get access to a small pool of upcoming characters
>then buy another one

t. Pon fish (dot)

Who?

maybe you shouldn't lose your 1v1 matchup shitter

Maybe junglers shouldn't be fucking around all game in the dual lane

>he loses 1v1
>blames the jungler

cant make this shit up

Bluestone on Ability Based gods, to sell once you go for the last part of your build, even outside of conquest? Y/N Same for healing/mana potions. Took a bit of flak for taking potions in Clash and Siege, was told "You should be on your second item instead of buying those useless pots."

Just pick Erlang Shen, he's safe as fuck if you know how to stall. If you play too aggressive just pop your ult and heal yourself. I literally rape everyone in the Solo lane with him without the need for my jungler, even if I get ganked.

if you weren't such a shitter you will win the 1v1 and gain such a level lead that the jungler wouldn't need to help you, nor would the enemy jungler gank you

>be me, console pleb
>friends hear about Challenger Cup coming to console
>they want to sign up on FaceIt
>we're all just Gold in Ranked (3 of them barely so)
>ask me to be their Solo
>"fuck it, no harm in trying"
>practice everyday for two weeks by myself
>they hardly practice, but w/e, no skin off my back
>1st day of tourney comes
>we've all been practicing for 3 hours before our match
>except for our jungler, who's nowhere to be seen
>shows up 5 minutes before the match
>"chill guys, I'm ready"
>game starts
>enemy team bans Ao Kuang,Susan, etc.
>generally SS tier bans
>we get bans
>without consulting anyone, our Carry starts banning away Warriors
>literally just Warriors
>Bellona
>Erlang
>Tyr
>Vamana(?)
>Osiris
>Enemy team gets Raijin, Geb, Hour Yi, Arachne, Odin
>We end up with Medusa, Rat, Ah Puch, Khumba(the only decent pick other than myself), and Guan for me
>Match starts
>Ah Puch and Rat feed
>Medusa building pure Pen to "deal with Geb"
cont.

Yeah you always sell your starter item that shit is useless mid to late game.
Also wtf, pots aren't a waste, go ahead and don't buy pots and back constantly while losing your tower

When you say casual I assume you mean on your Twink account? At level 30 I don't seem to have any trouble with Freya Jungle

Jungle should be all over the place. If He's not in Solo chances are he's somewhere more important at the moment.

>Enemy team has Arachne

>You loose

Fucking how? You had Rat for fucks sake.

Yes in clash, in siege you have enough gold to take something better than a starter item. I pic potion with the rest of my starting gold but because you start at level 3 and teamfight come faster in those mode than in conquest they usually become less useful more quickly and so an item would be more useful.

How in the fuck am I supposed to fight chiron in the solo lane as a warrior? What the FUCK

Glad others agree about the potions. I swear, people expect Guan and SWK to be putting out damage like Assassins or Mages somehow. I mean Guan puts out good damage, but SWK is pretty much all poke and damage and slow with his 1 and 2. I get tired of people expecting me to tank everything face first and immediately get a Quadra after that.

Smite is fucking shit, what a surprise. Pray to the gods of the late game.

>Medusa building pure Pen to "deal with Geb"
I can see it senpai.

Nope again.
I don't get it, I've always tried to support him drawing?

>4v5
>still completely stomp the other team
>going to get FG
>suddenly whole team peels to chase their sylvanus when he's only one alive
>enemy sylv leads them under middle phoenix and respawning enemies
>Everyone dies
>enemies take FG
>lose 50-28

That's a very lewd picture.

How's Serqet doing?

Maybe she's not his wife.

She's doing fine, just saw her at the gym brenchpressing.

Dude its so bad...
>Get chiron to low HP
>He uses his dash and completely gets out if my range
>I try to run
>HE uses his long range arrow shot that slows you and whittled me down while I'm unable to run
>Stay under tower and play defensively
>He uses his ult and shoots me through my tower
>Jungle is nowhere to be seen

Who did you pick?

I'm just going to get shit for the warrior I picked.

I'm curious now.
It's only bad if you picked Beloona.

why?

Hercules versus Chiron.

Speaking of Chiron, why did they remove his CC immunity from his 1? Didn't it also cripple?

the only thing they removed was the cripple you ding dong

What's wrong with bellona?

Cont.
>Medusa turtling under tower at all times
>Khumba can't push up/rotate to Mid w/o Medusa screaming at him to stay in lane
>Meanwhile, Gen, Arachne, and Raijin are eating Ah Puch alive
>every time Rat tries to help, he get killed in the process
>the one time I rotate to help,Puch dies, we get Arachne and Geb, but Raijin escapes
>Duo still pushed back because level 14 Hou Yi, level 10 and 11 Medusa and Khumba (respectively)
>Rat tries to hold Mid together
>Odin nearly wrecks my tower while I'm away
>take his tower and life as payback
>after that, Geb and Odin keep my lane in lockdown the rest of the game
>Medusa dies once
>Hou Yi, Raijin, Arachne plow through Ah Puch/Mid
>Poor Rat gets destroyed by Raijin/Hou Yi ult
>Run to help Khumba defend Mid pheonix
>Odin tags along to help his team, too
>Khumba dies, and then I fall shortly after
>Ah Puch and Medusa respawn, only to die
>Rat spawns, but can only kill Geb before dying
>Titan down
>end game at 2/1/1 in 23 minutes
>Total kills: US(5) Them(31)
>THIRTY ONE FUCKING KILLS
>at post game, Ah Puch blames myself and Khumba for "Not Rotating enough!!!"
>niggawhat.jpg
>carry blaming myself and Khumba for not participating in the teamfights
>Ah Puch flaming Rat for not getting more kills and dying so much
I'll never play another tournament again.

Against what might be my better judgement, can I get a straight opinion if I am a shitter or not? I see a lot of 1.00+ K/Ds on here and I have been wondering if I should just stop trying to play my main Warrior. Pic related. The last game I played aggressively, but was a bit too aggressive and was taken out by Thanatos a few too many times. I am honestly terrified that I'm posting this, but I think feedback might be best for me, be it good or bad.

>be neet
>be a console pleb
>have all time in the world
>decide i really wanna get fucking good at smite
>grind for months playing every single day from morning to nighttime
>become the ultimate machine
>become so delusional that i think someone is gonna notice my skill and put me on a team
>realize i have no friends or contacts and i'll never get on a team
>stop and ask myself why am i doing this when i should be doing more important things in life
>drop the game for a month and lose all of my skill, knowledge and muscle memory
>try a more casual approach after all that time and every game i think of what could have been
At least you went somewhere m8.

My SWK has nearly a 4:1 KDA and a 63% winrate. My only guess is that you're probably one of those SWKs who play overly safe? From your wording you're lamenting at being aggressive on a god that thrives on it.

frostbound or fatalis on arachne?

You and I could've been friends, I think user.
People like us appreciate the sport in the game, let alone the game as a whole.