Hey guys

Hey guys

Im 20 years old and want to get a bitchin whip. I was looking at a 2008 Maserati Granturismo for around 40k USD. I dont have a job but my parents do. Theyll buy the car and shit for me but if something goes down and Ill have to pay for shit myself, can I? I could probably hussle out about 1.5k a month

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/ctd/5618306170.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you

Um wtf? Yall niggas jealous or some shit? Fuck eith all the hosility?

Quit speaking in ebonics.

You quit being racist bitch. I bet you wouldnt stay that shit to my face. Im swole nigga whats the address?

Go away faggot. I bet you don't even watch anime.

>ebonics
just get a white escalade

Yeah man, go for it while you're still young and don't need help getting in and out of one.

Your bait is showing.

Can't run and keep a Maserati with 1500 bucks a month, fuel, insurance and upkeep will break your wallet.

If anything have them buy you a cheap car that you can work on and had good parts availability.

What anime got to do eith cars? Smh

Wtf how much it cost to maintain /yr? Cant be more than 3k /yr for maintenance

>responding to bait
Don't do that.

Goddamn, are shitposters getting this desperate?

This my point exactly. Jealous fools acting like im gonna kill myself wtf. Ok buddy like your miata is safer LOL

This can't be real

Just it bro. That car looks sickk!
Everyone elses just mad there parents cant buy them a ride like that.

inb4 banned for literal shitposting.

You might get a year where it's less than $3k to maintain it, but know the fact you'll drive like a fuckstick and treat it like shit, expect $13k+ repair bills.

Buy a $1500 civic and shut the fuck up.

Dis post made me thunk of dis yo

Clearly bait. This is now another initial d thread

This is bait.

Whatchu mean. Only thang this whip gonna be used for is getting bitches. This aint no dialy driver nigga

And you a wannabe japanese headass lookin ass nigga. Bitch u uglyyyy

All yall ugly

>tfw parents poor as fuck
>my older brother and I got a job and bought econoboxes
>brother quits job for study
>I keep job and study at the same time
>enter millionaire inheritance
>parents now rich as fuck
>they pay my brother 800 neetbux a week for him to dick around
>buy him a brand new jeep wrangler for 42k
>won't buy me a car or pay me neetbux because I have a job
>let me use their savings card for petrol and groceries though

AYOOO NIGGA
Buy a Quattroporte u know what I mean senpai?
Fo do, mo ho.
Unless you like be fuckin them paraplegic bitches AIGHT

Them shits looknold af. I aint tryin to look like ima be ballin on a budget ass nigga

man fuck you on nigga?
get yourself a Mercedes nigga
nuttin looks as baller than that s class
chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/ctd/5618306170.html

an it got dat v8

Man vato don't listen to none of these honkey ass fags here Bruh. You sure you want to whip in a Maserati? They kinda pricey like maintenance and shit bullshit aside. Why not a M3 e90? Or a B6 S4? Or better yet a fucking C63 AMG? Those whips will fosho get looks and bitches vato.

Oi cunt. Get a Commo m8. Or whatever you seppos call them over there.

Skidz 4 days.

That's a fucking Pontiac G8. This is American dumbass

is this real

Cuz i. Tryina roll with the made niggas real 1738 brick squad ya feal? When day ask me what im rollin on these dayz and i say on u know merc beammer w.e they be like das it? Nah we need the big names MAYBACK GUCCI RARRI BOYZ lmao you feel?

I got niggas in the hood rollin with beammers and mercs you aint gonna catch me in one of thise lol maybe AH ROLLZ thanks for lookin out tho bruh

I needa keep the whips forgein like my bitches yall feel? BURR

So wtf you wanna ride in then vato? I'm saying the Maserati is gonna be quit a high maintenance. Why not get a Range Rover or G63 AMG? The G-Wagons are fucking dope especially if you put some dope 22's your set vato. But if you wanna go high end why not a fucking Bentley? They're clean and not many niggas whip in those. I see a lot of young vatos ride in Maserati's.

>600cc
we all know they're traps m8, not even good ones.

Fo real say u swear. witch bently?

Ay pucci is pucci.

>implying bitches know the diff between 6 hunnit and 1k

If you wanna get bitches and get heads turned on you I say "Bentley Continental GT" it's a coupe but god damn that shits fucking dope! You'll get a good amount of bad bitches batting an eye on you vato

40K????

Dude that's enough for a down payment for a house.

Get a duplex, rent one live on the other, and rent the rest of unused rooms then get car and use property as collateral, use rent payments to pay down car. Bam... Live for Free and drive Maserati.

Yeah nah I fucken know that ay

Buy one and slap Holden badges on it not chevy cause if ya chuck a chevy badge on it your a fuckwit Big fuck off chromies on the front and stockies on the rear go full cashed up bogan on the cunt ay Southern cross sticker on the back chuck an esky in the back with a few tinnies for you and the boys and a few cruisers for the ladies and you'll be pullin gash in no time

Ay fuck bro i like your taste. Put some 23in spinners and 36in sub in the back makin even 2pac raise for the grave boi god bless that nigga man. Ima have to finance dat bitch tho and my shits fucked uo though :/

You sound fucking retarded. They're PONTIAC badges you dumbfuck. Why would I wanna rep a shitty Ausitistic brand when it was made in America you twit. I'll keep my Pontiac badges on my G8 rather than be a poser fag and put a shitty Australian mark on a American whip cocksucker

Ay shet potiac like da firebrid?

I'm telling you vato I'm from the barrios in California and I drive high end whips for work. I drove in a Masersti Ghibli and don't get me wrong my boy it's clean and dope but it's definelty not worth the price tag like a Bentley, Rarri, Lambo, Royce. I'm digging yo setup too vato. Ayyy that's what I'm saying just get a Range or GWagon they're clean too and it's a SUV so you'll be able to fuck around with yo squad or baddies on the back. Or both vato

yeah nah get fucked cunt come down to broady and i'll smash ya cunt dont get me started ill fucken glass ya fuckwit i fucken swear on me mum ill fucken kill ya and feed ya to me dogs cunt
it'll be cronulla 2 but this time the boys will be belting ya ya flog your just as bad as them fucken lebs ay

Pontiac as in the G8,G6,GTO, and Firebird. Yes imbecile

Say u swear

Stay down there in that shitty country faggot. You poser fags always stealing American cars and rebadging it to your reatrded ass brands. They're American cars and will FOREVER BE AMERICAN

Vato I swear

Ayyyy bently it iz den. Thanks Veeky Forums yall always comin in clutch

I gotchu senpai put some pics. Give some credit to the Cali vato that came thru

VE > VF
The VF has a shit interior.
Better yet, get and XR6T or XR8.

>itt: white neckbeard shitposters pretending to be ghetto niggers.

At least pretend to be teenage girls like everyone else.

Ayy mate, you're fucking wrong shitcunt
>The Pontiac G8 is a rear-wheel drive sedan that was produced by Holden in Australia, and then exported to the United States, where it was sold by Pontiac. The G8, a rebadged Holden Commodore, was released in early 2008 for the 2008 model year in the United States, and in 2008 for the 2009 model year in Canada
Your yobbo fuckwit friends would be embarrassed, if you had any bazzas or shazzas to call your friends, you shit-grubbing about cunt of a spanner

I think /d/ would be more your thing if your into whips, this board is for discussing automobiles.

>implying

I teared up reading this post.

>being proven wrong by a shitposting aussie
You should consider leaving this country.

We are going to hell...

>Cant be more than 3k /yr
Hahahahahahahahaha

Read this (again)

There other board really fits the theme of whips and domination more than /d/.

Damn nigga thats a long ass phone

cheers cunt
oi come round on friday ill fire up the barbym8
snags n chops good for you?
have a few froffies watch the footy smoke a few billies

dazza got his hands on some wicked pingas too if ya keen
keeps ya mungin like a mad cunt for hours
just dont be pinchin me durries again

Yeah mate, too fuckin right. Getting dacked and spanked on the internet by a dinkie die squat popping aussie
Shameful

>nigger buys Maserati GranTurismo
>immediately donks it, because nigger
>fucks shit up while doing so, nigger-rigs everything because nigger
>goes out to get bitches w/tyrone, he brings a big gulp of DS, spills it all over the interior and infotainment
>$7k repair job, OP decides to let his uncles grandmothers brothers siblings grandson nigger rig a $50 stereo in there instead
>warning lights everywhere, nothing works but it plays "I WOKE UP IN A NEW BOOGAADI" on top volume and that's all that counts
>commit crime, court case takes two weeks
>Maserati has been sitting for two weeks, battery flat and 300 warning lights because Italian sports/supercar
>attempt to jump it by shorting wall outlet on battery, because nigger

Just get something american, I'm sure it'll stand up to your abuse much better.

What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch

>This aint no dialy driver nigga

Do you have a garage to keep it in? Do you have a trickle-charger for it? Otherwise I can guarantee you it won't start when you go out to "get bitches".

These cars like and need to be driven. Most of the problems occur when you let them sit. If you're going to take this out once a month, drive it two blocks, rev it like mad in front of some girls house, fuck her, then drive two blocks home and park it for another month, it'll last you maybe half a year. Maybe.

>jelly

So you are 20 years old and live with your parents, living off their fortune?

How does it feel to contribute literally nothing to society?

Feels John_Goodman.jpg

Sucks to suck doesnt it

Snags and chops are tops.
I'll bring the Skitzmix.

Nah but i can park it right outside my house and run it tru thr windoe

My main bitch tanisha will keep an eye on that hoe make sure no one take my battery

FUCKEN RIPPA YOU BEAUTY

I make way more than 1500 a month and I'm actually doing useful things with my life that will benefit others.

Also samefagging like that isn't even subtle.

Huh?

weak b8

Kid, who you trying to impress?

Your mom bitch

Go get shot by a cop nigger

L

This is definitely a white kid trying to sound black.

Veeky Forums is being triggered so hard right now.

Trying to sound black? What is that suppose to mean?

By a 1997 Subaru Outback and you'll get lots of harlots

kek

More like lesbian harlots

well scissor me timbers

>ebonics

>uses the word buddy

kk

Those are the epitome of "I want to look like I have money." It's the cookie-cutter supercar, and its hardly even that. I see more of them than I do brand new porsches and mercs, and I can almost guarantee they will cost 10x to maintain.

>this thread is still alive
Haha oh wow

U jelly OP?