- Pete has huge meat

>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSG
Mumble: aaathats3as.com
>Discord

>/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>I haven't played in months, what did I miss?
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?380,381,goto,3

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>Prices & money making
rsbuddy.com/exchange/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexRonan - twitter.com/JagexArchie
twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost - twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz
twitter.com/JagexKieren - twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest
twitter.com/JagexRoq - twitter.com/JagexEd

Old thread
>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1nnjn5vmGQ
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?29
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uncensored kyou?

nth for Hook is cute.

reddit meme

new a friend video!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=B1nnjn5vmGQ

>pking wildy agility runners
how small does your dick have to be?

How long does it take to get 100% favor in housidius house?

no, ur a reddit meme ok?

Can someone explain this pete's meat shit to me? It seems pretty fucking gay

Hosidius can be done in about an hour or two depending on your speed. Will cost you around 500k if you do ploughs to 5% then sulfurous compost to 100%.

Arceuss isn't bad either, library to 60% takes a little over an hour depending on speed, then if you want prayer xp, do ensouled heads to 100%.

As for he others, not sure, have't done them.
Make sure to start Architectural Alliance and talk to each architect after you get 100% so you don't lose it.

cute mask

haha he doesn't get the meme everyone point and laugh

stfu reddit

>no osrs
hanging yourself required

copied from the last thread, go hang that guy instead

btw search 'oldschool' or rs07g like a normal person

pvm uses for void?
all i can think of is zulrah and corp

it's the easiest one

Can I get more clue scrolls while I have a master one?

Yes.

You can have one of each.

yes
you can also give the new ones to... watson? sherlock? and have him store them while you get yet another copy

so you can have a master clue, easy/medium/hard/elite in the dude & then another easy/medium/hard/elite in your inv/bank

I'll stop farming them when they stop bringing 20 stamina pots

most undead stuff

the bottoms have better magic def than d'hide legs

who here is a bottom ?

What is up with all those rs3 apologists praising the new armors?
Fuckers invaded our game and are slowly turning it into shit. Jagex took control from a private server that was getting too big just to fucking toss the game in the garbage, holy shit.

barrows kc

wtf are you talking about lol

Powercreep is good.
Barrows is boring this actually gives people something to high risk that is worth using

Im talking about idiots like that dont understand that the only reason this game exists is because runescape was better in every aspect 10 years ago than it is now. And then they decide to go and vote for new items that are better than old ones in every way, thus helping ruin this game again.

w/e dude

It exists because people didn't like EoC or the pay2win shit
Powercreep is inevitable if new content is going to keep being made, and the game will die without it

Anything of current use is absolutely worthless anyway. Adding some extra armour won't change that. You can't release new content and have no rewards, noone would do it.

yes it was pvp tier armor that was trash not nex sets and chaotics

unfortunately there is a sizeable portion of the community who thinks 2011 was runescape at its best

they're retarded and wrong

because everyone was botting in 2011 duh

The new content is literally making gwd useless, and devaluing barrows by a shit ton. Great, new content will leave even less options for what you can do when you want better gear.
Why do you think this 07scape and not the day before EoCscape?
Tons of faggots have been asking for their ebin skilling+combat minigame ever since 07 came out. But instead jamflex decide to release useless garbage like DMM and LMS, but I guess they are less destructive than new BiS.
Both were the problem.
I just want normies to go back to rs3 or league or whatever

Is there anything I can hunt that gives similar income to green dragons, without having cuck pkers interrupt me by making me tp home every 5 mins?

hunt down some runes

bofa

try hunting people who kill green drags

yeah they're retarded for liking what you don't like and what you like is the best
what you like has to be bis and the most valuable and what they like shouldn't exist

pls gz

i'm glad you get it faggot
pre-eoc faggots needs to kill themselves
summon and dung were some of the worst shit added to runescape

>bot client
>willows
>sub 61 wc
kys

Tfw my internet is still so shit I literally can't stay logged in for two minutes without disconnecting. And no, it's not the servers, other pages stop responding as well. Such is life in a 3rd world country like Norway.

Kill me now please

yeah but pvp gear was great
more magic def and atc/str bonus rewards good switches more
barrows is too cheap to give a shit about killing someone for and since we have op shit like ags and ebin 39 damage ice barrages its pretty lol to rely on its defense
gwd gear in pvp is diminishing returns out the ass compared to barrows. Its for epic pvm queens who will spend 25m on a crossbow for +10 range bonus because they'll camp the same boring bosses for 10 years without complaint

i'm also a 1 def pure

if you're a member go to a teak tree at uzer or castle wars

no

I dont mind when faggots think differently about what route a game should take. What I mind is when these faggots invade what should be a nostalgic game and think that updating it just as if its rs3 ft. no EoC/trade restriction is a good idea.
I can only hope the same doesnt happen when blizz finally releases their official vanilla server.

>making gwd useless, and devaluing barrows
Yeah, this has to be done to keep the game alive. New content brings stronger gear, making older content both easier and obsolete. This is what literally every other MMO does. Would you really rather keep doing the same old bosses over and over until the game dies?

it will
casuals ruin literally everything because they outnumber us
and if you want to maximize profit you have to appeal to the broadest base
we're eternally fucked, just look at how big mobile games have gotten. There's more money in a fucking retarded mobile game with indian outsourced graphics and a celebrity endorsed commercial than AAA games these days

you play with big red axes telling you that willow trees are willow trees?

are you retarded

>The new content is literally making gwd useless, and devaluing barrows by a shit ton.

this completely depends on how rare the rewards will be retard

When Nex armors were introduced almost nothing happened to the other GWD armors nor barrows gear outside of normal inflation.

>Why do you think this 07scape and not the day before EoCscape?

because that would have killed the main game u idiot

and there was all the hyped up nonsense about 2006scape that everyone bandwagoned on and Jagex said they can't do that but here is the oldest piece of shit we got and so we ended up with August 2007

>Jagex said they can't do that but here is the oldest piece of shit we got and so we ended up with August 2007
You mean newest

Gz on 60k.

Yeah every1 who likes what you don't like invaded your private paradise (they're new not you) and what is nostalgic is only nostalgic for you and only you. Also whatever they want is from a unspecified era of rs3 you may or may not be talking about.

thing with pvp armor is it degraded to get around muh devaluing thanks for voting no to it twice now we have this situation
People are probably going to vote yes to this because they want the content its rewarding and don't care
if you disagree with me you're a casual
casuals r dumb people who play 12 hours a day and are emotionally attached to their pixels know better than those who want variety and fun
I CANT LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE BANDOS ISN'T BIS ITS A NIGHTMARE!!!!

>when you are an ironmeme
>when you are trying to finish any fucking set
>finally it fucking happens
>you finish a set
>it's a veracs set

GOD BLESS AMERICA

>I can only hope the same doesnt happen when blizz finally releases their official vanilla server.
I didn't know they were doing this but it's a terrible idea. Did you play vanilla? It isn't going to be much fun with 90% of the community playing rogues..

better then karils, torags, or ahrims you hipster faggot

big surprise its going to do what osrs did.
Imagine if we had a 2005 server instead, it would of been updated to hell and back in a year or dead in a month
I think he was happy with it not complaining

He doesn't seem disappointed, retard..

Is there anything more degenerate than Twitch?

It's going to be terrible. Do you really want vanilla as it was?

yeah you LOL

I doubt they will be anywhere close to ely-tier rare.
Maybe a little rarer than bandos, and thats it. Considering everyone is an efficiency faggot nowadays, they will just replace bandos with that new shit. In a couple months, everyone is gonna have it already.
>it would have killed the main game
Every faggot who is dumb enough to still be playing rs3 wouldnt have quit no matter what shit jagex released
>>>/reddit/
Nothing confirmed lad, but there was a big shitstorm on the vanilla private server community a few months back. Blizz will most likely release it if they feel it will be worth the shekels. Search up nostalrius if you give a shit about it.
Also, the game is still very fun even if its an unbalanced mess. Actually, thats part of what makes it so enjoyable.
Please dont ruin my dreams, I want to believe I can actually play old mmos without having to worry about all the progress ill lose when it gets shut down.

no, oldest

I'm saying the would probably add some future updates and not all because obviously a primitive form of an mmo is going to lack content and have more flaws. Never played wow desu.

doesn't have to be ely tier rare because they'll be much more desirable and useful than an ely

services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?29
>Finally, I’m very happy to report that we have indeed managed to recover a full RuneScape backup from August 2007. This is a complete snapshot of the game, which we have been able to verify would work, with some time and effort invested in it. Ironically, in October 2007 we actually changed our backup systems, so we have no complete content versions from August onwards that are viable for this purpose.

8pm!

time to buy your battlestaves and herb boxes and check your calquat!

thanks qt

Tell Mohammed to stop sticking his dick in the internet-hole.

It won't be fun. You will walk out of a city and get one shot by a rogue, arenas will be double and triple rogues, eventually everyone will play a rogue because nothing can compete.

If people want pvm they can just twink, I have a level 60 twink in a twink guild so if they do it it's going to be for the pvp aspect because the vanilla raids are still in the game.

Is doing easy clues a viable way of getting quick god pages? Ironmeme so can't trade and need armadyl 3 asap

You know misinterpreting emotions is a sign of autism right? ://///

Well it's quicker than any other method you chucklefuck. Did you seriously need to ask this?

I wish it were that easy, it's the result of having a dick of an ISP who refuses to fix shitty old cables likely filled with dirt and rainwater. And switching ISP would not make it better either because they all use the same cable network.

Yes, iirc you have the same chance in all tiers of clue scrolls for God pages.

>wont
There are thousands of people playing vanilla right now. Everyone hates rogues, but it really isnt that big of a deal now that most of the playerbase isnt retarded.
>arenas in vanilla
hownew r u
>twink
Doing older raids, even if you are at the same level, is absolutely piss easy atm, due to all the reworks on the classes, talents and whatnot.

Im guessing you never played vanilla, not even in pservers, and got everything you know about it from World of Roguecraft.

open on entrana

Yeah I don't know much about clues

Oh. So in other words, you don't have a clue?

fuck you

FUCK YOU

why is draconic visage plummeting right now?

ebin

zozzle

7/10

Samefag reported

ss from early on in 26th element's drop party

>There are thousands of people playing vanilla right now
On a pvm world.

>Doing older raids, even if you are at the same level, is absolutely piss easy atm, due to all the reworks on the classes, talents and whatnot.
How do you know? We never fill and they're easier than healing a mythic.

>arenas in vanilla
>Im guessing you never played vanilla, not even in pservers, and got everything you know about it from World of Roguecraft.
I played vanilla when I was 7.

Not having arena just forces more world pvp. What a mess.

>Hop back into the game, finding my old account with some okay levels
>Decide to get hunter to 99 on a whim
>Get to Grey Chins, every bot there is level 6.
>Billions of bots
>All level 6
Why the fuck level 6? That's so arbitrary.

kek

i set it up like that so i can read your post

ty fino chan

two possible explenations
lvl 6 gets an npc they run around to get there unnagro

they get a set of quick stats to boost total lvl which lowers the ban rate

WHY WASN'T BLAST FURNACE THIS UPDATE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But it was :^)

Why not /osrsg/ ...?

Wewsama BinLaden