/ammog/ Anime MMO General

Welcome to the /ammog/ Anime MMO general, a general for Anime based weeb MMOs that don't have a big enough community to sustain their own general.

This is a relatively new general that is open to suggestions for improvement.

>Current Games
Aura Kingdom
aurakingdom.aeriagames.com/
Dragon Nest
dragonnest.nexon.net/landing/
Elsword Online
elsword.koggames.com/
FlyFF
en.flyff.webzen.com/landing1/
Mabinogi
mabinogi.nexon.net/
Onigiri
onigiri.cyberstep.com/
Twin Saga
twinsaga.com/
Wakfu
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg

>Pastebins
Elsword:
pastebin.com/EyYCpkP3
elwiki.net/

>Guild List
Elsword: NoFunAllowed, on both NA and Void servers. Just mention the general when applying.

>Private servers worth mentioning
Aura Kingdom:
aurakingdom.to/
Elsword:
Void Elsword
voidels.to/
Twin Saga
twinsaga.to/index.php

>General Database
mmobomb.com/games/anime

>Coming soon(tm)
-List of any active Veeky Forums guilds ( Post your guild including name/server/game if you have one )
-More pastebin of useful info

First for Nao

second for DN was ruined by nexon

Nexon ruins a lot of games.
Maplestory
Vindictus
Mabinogi
Atlantica Online

The list goes on.

Is there a couple system in Twin Saga?

Yeah, just pointed out dragon nest because it's one of the few mmos with fun combat. Didn't maplestory end up having some p2w bullshit happen recently with some totem shit?
>inb4 it's always p2w

Guys remember Peria Chronicles?
Good times.

xth for Flyff nostalgia

It became pay2win back in 2012.
You can add scrolls to your weapons and shit to make them stronger, but the lowest % chance was 3%. The cash shop items boosted it by 10% and the more you buy the higher it'll be. So people bought them and made them into a high % chance.
Then if you fail a scroll it wastes a slot but another cash hop item prevented it from wasting it if it failed.
Then they added a cash shop item that lets you trade untradeable gear, gear you get from raids and shit. It was so stupid.

NO, I DON'T

GODDAMMIT

I'm playing FlyFF in a private server. It's pretty shit. High rates and a big focus on PvP. PvE is dead content and everything can be soloed.

is there a game that isn't based on dailies or pay to win to get into?

Peria Chronicles

reminder that I'm still the best

how do I confirm my nexon account so I can play Closers?

Should have gotten an email.

I got one but there wasn't a link or anything

previous thread.

i never got to fly for fun. so sad.

Which server?

DN is being transferred to it's original developer. Nexon is releasing its grasp
There is hope
pls

KR
I got the email confirmation, but it keeps asking me for a phone confirmation

I hope you have korean phone number

thank you for your support user

Remove the stupid stamina system.

>twin saga ps
>laggy servers
>copy pasted crap events
How does someone with years of experience running a game almost the same manage to screw up in less than 2 weeks, and why do I have to enjoy the game so much damnit. I need help.

We are looking to change Stamina system. But can not remove it yet. We want community input so we make best game possible

Isn't it there to just stop botters and farmers? Why don't they use a fatigue system instead, lowered drop rates, lowered exp rates and it increases until you have -200% drop rate or something.

W-what's the stamina system?
or is it just the bs bar at the bottom and nothing different
DN NA had that when I last played.

I liked her more when she was younger

Is the TS voice acting chinese only or is there an option to switch?

Server transfer for Mabinogi when. I'm sick of being stuck on this dead, corrupted server where only have of Dunbarton's market space is being used and 1 out of 10 houses are actually occupied.

Mari is best server.

I should play Mabi again. I haven't for like, years though. I wonder what's changed? Puppetry was the new flavour when I last got on.

I feel like making a new character too, so maybe I'll try Mari server next.

>server transfer when
more like, server merge when?

What game has the most girls playing?

>Why don't they use a fatigue system instead, lowered drop rates, lowered exp rates
I'm pretty sure that's exactly what they meant by the stamina system, they want it to not punish you for playing more than a couple hours at once.

>girls
>MMO
pick one

As a general rule, it's always the newest shitty clone of an anime mmo, so right now that would be Twin Saga.

Whats the mmo in the op picture?? Looks kinda noice

flyff

its shit

>DOMO
>EE
>Twin Saga
why is class changing always shit?

Lower drop rate not stop botters. Stamina system is bad, we agree. One thought we have was stop exp gain after fatigue ends, but it look too much like TenCent model with MHO. Not best idea but no idea what best idea is

Just put in a random prompt of a 4-character captcha every couple hours that you need to fill in within 60 seconds, that will surely stop all bot activity period, foolproof.

There's 2 girls in TS Veeky Forums guild

I assume its because you don't need to put in so much work for each class. Instead of making sure that each individual class can stand on its own, you just go "Eh, they can change to whatever so it's not like I have to worry that someone will be stuck with shit for the rest of the game right?"

oh jeez what a let down ;_;

Not that guy but what was the name of the ARPS guild again? It was private and invite only, right? I got a character above level 10 now.

How necessary is combat in Mabinogi? I'm thinking of going all pacifist or something, just ignore fighting and focus on crafting or exploring or something.

but it's not

you could but it's boring and empty. also you can easily make 210k per character grinding some easy chapter

Crafting requires mats. Mats require mobs to kill or ridiculous amount of money to buy them off of players.
I can't think of a pacifist way of getting money.

It's somewhat possible if you have a lot of time and money. The only true non-combat talents (where you really don't have to fight at all) I can think of are Cooking and Tailoring.

Well you can level just by doing life skills/crafting, but its slow, and other people won't take you seriously if you can kill a bear

per character a week*

Be a gachawhore, sell stuff, get gold

I found combat boring anyway, so I hope I'm not missing out on much

Huh, I should of anticipated that. Mats are that expensive? I was thinking about doing one of those "If you give me the materials I'll craft you a thing for free" type deals but I guess no one would be interested until I'm at the top of my crafting skill? Disappointing

True enough, true enough. I guess I just need to have enough combat ability to be fairly self sufficient.

>exploiting event bugs
It was so fun, i want dragon boat event again.

how are you still alive

What do you mean? Why would i suddenly die?

>but I guess no one would be interested until I'm at the top of my crafting skill?
Its old game so it to be expected since theres quite alot people with r1 skills and other bonuses

I never really tried magic in Mabinogi apart from a few beginner spells. Is it worth pursuing? Spells are expensive and hard to train, not to mention MP only regens at night...

Most meta set of skills along with gunner

There are new spells that regen your mana and monsters in shadow missions drop mana pots, but magic is a terrible thing for starters, specially since the AP requirement is absurd and most of the stuff requires to "defeat a powerful/very powerful/boss enemy" which is hard for a newbie unless you have someone to goes with you anywhere and lets you finish mobs you need.

Thanks for this. So it's something that's better to pick up later, huh? Jeez, maybe I should just stick to the ol' sword and standard combat skills then huh? Bit boring, but reliable I suppose.

If you're beginner stick with are you doing now. magic is op when you hit 1k int, just spam GOP sm for int magic pages
> mention MP only regens at night
Meditation, Inspiration, Enduring song, Life anthem(chorus), mana pots and more

Well, you could go bard, buffs and shit like says could help you go magic right after, it is not that expensive to rank and the lullaby skill will help you when you are on a pinch as it sleeps all surrounding enemies (once, so be careful when you use it) and you can escape/take them down.

Ranking bard skils give int i think, i really dont know.

What exactly am I supposed to do defeat here?

just right click it in the quest tracker

Kill the level 21 mushroom npc things that spawn after killing bosses in dungeons

A monster.

Bump

on life support already
kek

So, was there only one person working at X-Legend who knew how to make wings do the thing? Just about all the EE back costumes had an animation when you entered combat, or hit whatever key that was.

That, and having any weapon costume still show up while attacking, the only exception being between ranged and melee attacks/costumes.

We need more shit posting

We all play different games. Naturally, there isn't going to be a lot of concentrated conversation.

which game should i play

Yeah but the idea was to bring together all these different game that weren't popular enough to maintain a general together to at least keep one general alive. Despite that, it still dies(not yet).

That will work in that we'll have enough people to sustain the general posting occasionally, but rarely will we have sustained conversation because we're all interested in different games.

Even if it does I'll just make another one, I'd hope other people are the same. This is a neat idea for a general and deserves to live.

Which ever peaks your interest.

>peaks
Weeb

The word is pique, you stupid ESL. Drink bleach and die.

If you've played an X-Legend game and liked it, Twin Saga, its not really that different from any of their previous games, but as usual they've made a ton of quality of life improvements.

X-Legend having made Grand Fantasia, Eden Eternal, Aura Kingdom, ect.

>tfw I remembered the beta of Kitsune Saga only to see Aeria closed it

There's no way someone would know that if they'd never read the word, no one pronounces it "pikes".

Fuck guys, this site has been built on phrases like that from the gecko.

It's spelt "pique" and pronounced "peak". Even for a spic, you're colossally retarded concerning English. How do you have the intelligence to keep breathing?

>phrases like that from the gecko
Geicoshill pls go
This is a Progressive website

>/ammog/ finally has shitposting to keep it alive
I'm so happy right now guys, we made it.

I'm not the one who misspelled it, you need to work on your reading comprehension skills.
You also repeated part of what I said. It's pronounced "peak". "Pique" looks like it would be pronounced "pike" if you weren't familiar with the word.

Do you play CSGO?
You strike me as someone who does

>it wasn't me guys! honest!
Sure thing, Mr. Totally-Not-The-Same-Fag.
>anybody who saw that blah blah blah
If you're an idiotic ESL like yourself, you mean.

>aeria games
lol no thanks

So using incorrect words with different meanings is okay because they're more obvious to pronounce? Or is it that we shouldn't use words that make sense because we're supposed to cater to the illiterate?

Don't burn the retard too badly. You'll make him cry.

where are you pants, missy?

give master x master keys, ncsoft.

Again, reading comprehension? I'm saying its an easy mistake for anyone to make, even a native English speaker if they've simply never seen the word in writing.

Like the inverse of Bugs Bunny mispronouncing words like "moron" as "maroon" because the idea was he'd only read them.

Every last one of those games has a private server, I haven't touched an Aeria launcher in years.

>Thinking the one who misspelled "pique" is even still posting, and that I'm that person.

What the ever loving fuck? Just admit it if you're shitposting for the sake if it. If I hadn't posted earlier you'd have seen the IP count go up.