If you won the lottery tomorrow, what is the -first- car you'd purchase?

If you won the lottery tomorrow, what is the -first- car you'd purchase?

Finally trade in your tired DD?
Finally realize a dream?
Buy mom/dad/waifu a car?

JZX100

Toyota Corolla (E160)
Get this OP, because this is genius.
This car is known to be reliable, and the best part is, they are start at a sub $17k! Think of how much money I would have left!

Also, with insurance and fuel economy and the resale value. I think this is the best choice for buying a car.

A toyota Tacoma, and if I had enough money left over a ps3 and 1 game.

I'm really frugal so I would just buy an MX-5 because I've wanted one for ages.

The rest of the money would be used to invest in property development.

I'd manual swap my current DD and bring her back to life, even if its only a fwd infiniti shitbox

first off make a 3 million dollar 10 year term deposit that pays out interest monthly
just to be above average income and in the third highest tax bracket
then get a house that's just a ahead with offset sleeping quarters/lounge and nice kitchen and bathroom
no big rooms just bespoke everything

take current shit box and modify the fuck out of it for hoon
then buy something rare and gutless just for aesthetics and road trips

.t poor fag

I'd buy a nsx-r, e30 m3, air cooled 911, r32 GTR right away

In true burrito fashion my father has always wanted an eg/ek hatch, so I'd probably buy him one since his old civic got rekt by a sleepy driver. In similar fashion, I'd probably end up resto-ing my integra instead of buying a new car, shit's been chugging along for 26 years, why put it down now?

Invest so i can live of the money. With the rest i'd probably buy a E46 non m3 and put an m3 engine or a V8 in it. Or buy a m3 and make it stealth. After that repair all thats wrong with my DD and modify it to make 200+ hp (2.5 TDI V6)

Depends on how much I'd win, but if it's a big one I'd first buy my parents new cars (my mom always like the MB SL so a SL63 for her and my dad a RS6), keep my MX5 but completely restomod it with a 5.0l swap, get something big and comfy to cruise like a S-class with the magic body control and then to get bitches a 918 spyder.

lottery is haram brah.

Maybe in the desert brah

A loaded LS400 in great condition. Don't really care about the miles, as long as it's been maintained properly.
Air ride would be a plus, but I'd probably replace it with a modern controllable system right away, because the factory units tend to fail.
I'd prefer a '94, because I was born in that year. Also, the grey and beige interiors look dull, I'd rather have black.

Finally, just to make things stupid, I'd try and have someone swap in a ZF 8HP instead of the older 4-speed slushbox.

My nigger

get a suzuki cappuccino and put a hayabusa engine in it

Id get a 1st gen RX7 after dumping maybe 10k+ into my actual 1st car. getting a place to live, speaking to some smart financial people to see if I can get richer and helping out the senpai

I'd buy my nephew an EP3 Si and mod his suspension and brakes, tint his windows as well

Buy my dad a 280z like he had when he was young

Buy my mom a Lexus that doesn't have the hideous new facelift

Buy little brother a Corolla

Buy myself a Volvo S70 T-5

Start shopping for a nice house with a 10 car garage somewhere in SoCal or North Carolina

Start my collection of old Japanese shitboxes from Grand Turismo 2

....? You know that's a picture of a Cima and Celsior, right?

I would go straight to the Jap fuck down the street that won't sell me the 1st gen RX7 with a factory turbo 12A

Then a KPGC10 and KPGC110.

Then a BNR34.

Then take my R32 to JUN and tell them to go nuts.

Then take the FD to Scoot for a 4 rotor build.

Then buy a piece of property here and build a garage on it for my cars.

Depends on how much i won

If we are talking a couple million
Probably a GT-R or Viper and keep the speed3. Buy a nice house outright and pay off all debts and invest the rest.

If were are talk over a hundred million or more
UGR Aventador (for the fuck yous)
Lexus LFA (becase of rarity)
Model X
And a proper LS9 Miata

I'd get my driving license

i would pay off my evo x so that would be the first

then i would buy my boyfriend a car and pay off my family's cars and houses

then just start buying all the land in cleveland and spend the rest of my days demolishing houses

would also build my dream home here in cleveland right on the water with an onsite racetrack or bribe the lakefront airport to let me speed there with my completed dream car garage

If this was a good-sized jackpot payout I'd do the following:

1.) Pay off my house
2.) Cash deposit on the '17 Maserati Alfieri
3.) Wife gets new white on black Volvo XC90
4.) Mom gets Jaguar F-Pace
5.) Dad gets Jaguar F-Type
6.) I buy myself an old 80's Saab 900 Turbo and restore it to like-new.

First car I'd purchase after winning the lotto? Some cuckmobile to fit kids and shit into, if I had it my way it'd be a fully restored 1991 Toyota Landcruiser in Champaign. If I let my wife decide, either a new Explorer or Pathfinder. Pay off debts and whatever's left over modify DD for max hoon and then pick up a RC-F or something for max comfy.

Considering my dreams are low budget as hell given a lottery payout:

>Buy some land out near where I live now and build a moderate sized house, and a large stand alone garage complete with lifts, air tools, basically my own private shop.
>Buy mom the S class AMG she dreams about
>Buy dad the built 55 bel air he dreams about
>Buy my younger brother and sister something fun and semi safe for their first cars.
>Talk with a financial planner and invest the rest of the money.
>Live as a hermit on the interest and spend my days buying and working on cars, and shitposting on every internet outlet available.

>expecting stancefags to know shit

I'd buy an EK hatch.Get that with a built B16a and I will walk anyone.

An R32 for myself, Miata for my mum, some old Cadillac for my dad & an E36 for my brother.

This, then immediately go camping.

Depends how much I won.

If I won a hundred grand I'd spend £15k on a car. and put away £5k to cover for the next 3 years fuel, tyres, brakes and if needed, repairs. I'd buy a Monaro VXR or an Audi S5. Maybe an E46 M3. I'd then spend £2.5k on a new computer and put down the remaining £77.5k as a deposit for my house and get a mortgage and pay it off as quickly as possible (10 years hopefully).

If I won a million I'd buy a brand-new C63 AMG Plus and a second-hand Caterham for track days, and then outright buy my house and three more to rent out for 800-1100pcm each. I'd spend about £80-100k kitting out my house with nice shit and a conservatory. That should leave me with about £300k left to invest. I'd give my parents £50k of that to finish off their Spanish retirement house and I'd buy my dad a new van, and my mum a new Lexus IS because she deserves to drive something other than her shitty Corsa.

If I won £10mil I'd spend £1.5mil on a house, £1mil on cars. I'd get a McLaren 650s, a Mercedes A45 AMG because why not, an Audi RS6 for DDing, and a Caterham Levante for track days. I'd also buy a Final Edition EP3 Civic Type R with as low miles as possible and have it cleaned and stored. I'd buy another EP3 Type R (an older one so I don't give a fuck about ruining it) and have it dual-engined with J20 engines just for the fuck of it. Then buy 15 standard 3-bed houses which again I'd rent out for £800-1100pcm. I'd have about 4-5 mil left for whatever. I'd give £1.5mil of that to my parents, of course after buying my dad a Mercedes Vito van which I'd request Mercedes to custom build the interior to the standard of the S class as far as leather and materials goes. I'd get my mum a nice Range Rover autobiography in whatever spec she wanted.

I want my dream car as a kid, a 1993 celica awd. They just looked great no harsh edges just soft sweeping lines. Then maybe get the flagship car off Cadillac and buy a house. House got intermediate family along with cars

I'd pay off the balance on my Toyota Aygo.

Then a Jaguar XE.

Lotus Elise

I'd get everything fixed on my DD and buy a Ferrari 550 Maranello

F-Type v6s manual for the new DD

1956 Oldsmobile Super 88 Convertible

Dream car

The quickest way to move out of the ghetto, more than enough space for a bachelor, extremely luxurious even for full time living, and I can choose to camp on the property of my car restoration business and car collection warehouse whenever I want.

I'd repair everything that's broken on my Twingo, make it look like new and then put it away for the next 20 years. Then I'd buy a Jaguar F-Type coupe and a house with a 10 car underground garage and a warehouse out of town. Then I'd start collecting the weirdest cars you've ever seen and I'd get a simple but Veeky Forums-related job.

Pic very much related

The oscar meyer weiner bus

A 77 Celica GT, then some land and a camper conversion bus to park on it.

just get an autozam

Probably a nice diesel truck and a nice enclosed car trailer.

What game?

Get myself one of these badboys

Buy my self a 1984 toyota sprinter trueno gt apex with digital dash, a 1984 toyota MR2 with sunroof and spoiler, and a 1984 toyota celica supra p package with digital dash.

Then I would buy one of the following, choosing by rolling a die. 1984 Nissan 300zx with digital dash, Nissan 240zx, Mitsubishi Delica SpaceGear SuperExceed, Autozam AZ-1, or a Testarossa.

I will save the rest.

First i would get myself a Nissan GT-R, then i would let my mom pick a

A twingo

I'm living in the part of Germany where these are made, so there's a lot of dealerships around here and I could pick one up within an hour of getting the lottery money.

I'd get my racing license and go racing. Cayman S as a DD, some hookers and blow, put the rest into property

2005 Acura NSX in black and manual.
Parts for it should still be in production and not obsolete r-right?

i'd get a miata

A 1988 CRX HF and mod it for fuel economy because i can.

a LOT of old cadillac and a new escalade or ct6 for daily, remaining i would spent on the house and a small business like coffe shop or something so i can feed my baby cadillacs and i don't have to work for somebody else for the rest of my life

Probably get a 1970 AMC AMX.

>AMD AMX

First thing I'd do would be pay off my DD; I actually like it. However, since it needs dings repaired, I'd have to have something to drive around while that's happening.
Now, since my DD is a nice, practical, sensible car that's nice to drive, it'd have to be something IMpractical, fast, and absurd.
Always wanted a Corvette, so I'd probably pick one of those up, along with a few spare sets of rear tires, suspension components, etc. etc. I'd rent time on an airfield and just go vroom and screech and drift it everywhere. That'd destroy the tires, so I'd have to pay someone to follow me around in a van with the spares and a jack to swap wheels out when one blows.

After that, I'd buy my mother the Aston Martin she wants, and pay off her DD.

Then, of course, property portfolio, go into business trying to grow the money enough to live on.

I saw one of these at a car show yesterday. For some reason I thought they had a back bench but they're only a two seater.

Way to waste a nice get, shitlord.

>double triple
way to waste a get, shitstain

Battletoads

>inb4 overpriced POS pony car

I know this, but lottery makes me rich enough to make this bitch good

forgot pic

FD RX-7

2012-2015 Camaro SS 1LE

Buy Dad a new truck, whichever one he wants.
get stepmom a manual Toyobaru.
Get step-brother a 2012-2015 Honda Civic Si for when he turns 16 in like 4 years.

kek

bully btfo

What's it like being 13?

>All Cadillacs
Fucking Dego

1998 diablo SV monterey edition. Purple or blue with the SV graphics.

This

minus the god awful hood pins

Jaguar F-Type S Coupe or Volkswagen Golf-R
I'd probably keep my '99 Lexus RX while on the Golf-R waitlist

Ayy I thought it was a Cresta

If I had infinite money I'd go buy
>1989 R32 GTR
>2007 BF mkII xr8 ute, straight piped for dat rumble when dd'ing
>13B RX7, who doesn't want to own a twin turbo rotary

Loaded AEV brute double cab

Because freedom

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

id buy a brand new HSV Maloo then put twin turbos on it.

G O A T
O
A
T

bags and TT for my GS and some sicc CNC lower ball joints.

I'll be getting something like a Ford gt
C6 z06
New GSF
New RCF
Some shitsuv like a RR supercharged autobiography
And some basic bitchmobile like an e550 cabrio for the missus

Just out of curiosity are you GS400guy or related to him in some way or do you just happen to have a similar name? the contents of your post suggest otherwise but just making sure so i'm not confused when i see the name.

>the 2017 Ford GT sold out forever within 15 days of its launch
>there will never be any more
Why even live?

Tough one. I'd want to invest most of the money, but I do need a new car.

I think I'd probably buy myself an E39 540i M sport, maybe even a 530i since the weight difference and steering setup might be preferable depending on taste. Not an M5 because I'd want to spend most of the cash on buying property for future profit. The E39 M5 comes later.

>nsx without pop-ups

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Yeah. They use mostly Honda Accord parts.

Toooo easy

AMD AMX FOR CANADA WINNER

He's part of the Houston gang, no relation to the stancefag.

My first purchase would be an F-Type because of how much I love them.
Then I would pay off my remaining student loans (about $30k)
Then I would probably buy a few houses, one to live in, two near the college campus in my hometown to rent to people because fuck quitting my
job with zero income
Put some in stocks to see how that goes
An apartment in Paris because I love the city, plus the neighborhood I would be buying in the real estate value is only going up. And a 500 Abarth to drive there
BUT if I were just buying cars and not real estate:
>F-Type
>GTR for my dad because he's wanted one forever
>C7 Vette for my fiacee, she likes those a lot
>STI for my brother
>a nice detail for my mom's car because she would never give it up in a million years
>911 Turbo for my best friend since I was a kid, he's been dreaming about those for the past 18 years
>Fiata, mod that
>AMG-GT S
>G63
>Zonda

Depending on how much I won:

1. Lamborghini Avantador so I could flip off people while cruising
2. Ferrari 458 (if I can`t get avantador for some reason)
3. 2015 Mustang, mod the fuck out of it and use it for drift and giggles

And any of the better looking Mercedes AMG as a DD.

I'd buy a naturally aspirated 911 for me.
The new volvo sedan for parents.
A nice bike for dad, a BMW NineT or something.
Another for me, probably would spend time building a café racer.
For my sister, probably a nice Golf or Megane.
Throw a huge party on a rented villa for a week, with soundsystems played by my raver friends, lots of booze and drugs.
Buy a small apartment.
Probably buy others to rent.
Invest the rest on index funds.

where's that

let me guess: I'll never get it because I've no car

>mfw parents had the opportunity to buy a seized drug dealer black/black Diablo from a gov't auction for 100k in 1993
>mfw they passed and decided to save money and bought an new Acura instead
>mfw Diablo would probably be mine now