Vindictus General

When asking for help, trading, or applying to any guild, post your character name and specify which server you're on.

Post in the general with your name and your server to let us know you have applied, we do this so that we know you're a faggot and not some fucking pub.

East: No Fun Allowed, ch. 123
West: Pawnshop Ghosts, ch. 179
EU: Filthy Casuals, ch. 130
AUS: TeaChasers

Other urls found in this thread:

vindictus.nexon.net/news/16305/exquisite-chest-events
vindictus.nexon.net/news/16226/mad-psycho-and-manic-jester-sets
vindictus.nexon.net/news/16306/the-ein-lacher-challenge-update
db.vindictusinn.com/
vindictus.nexon.net/
en.vindictus.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>When I finally get an orange feather it'll be slower than my current weapon unless I can get it to +13

Gonna suck desu

What a shitty OP.

Chest event - vindictus.nexon.net/news/16305/exquisite-chest-events
New ugly outfitters - vindictus.nexon.net/news/16226/mad-psycho-and-manic-jester-sets
Boss solo - vindictus.nexon.net/news/16306/the-ein-lacher-challenge-update
Info about shit - db.vindictusinn.com/

why won't you die
why do you try so hard to live

why won't you die
why do you try so hard to live

Had to rush to make sure he got his character in it

living is easy
it's dying that's hard
yep another p2win sale and Vindi can live for another 10 years!

Garbage clutter that only NA reads, if you can't put info from all regions then fuck off back to east

Nobody cares about EU garbage.

Can't even support your own server so 'Murica has to bail you out.

>Implying it's not a mutual agreement because both parties were on life support

How can they be on 'life' support when they're both ded?

Just like theses thread, they're trying their hardest to defibrilate it

It's not.

Nexon EU is like a single mother, but instead of drowning her children in the bathtub, she sold them to another single woman.

China carries them

No, user. It's the way I said it. The only reason it's merging into NA and not other the way around, is because NA's publisher is called Nexon, not Nexon NA

No, user, It's the way I said it.

Americans too dumb

>how do i HTML
Found the super retard

Im newfag, is this game alive or what? Where to start?

It's alive enough to be playable.

What?

If american
vindictus.nexon.net/
If European
en.vindictus.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx

>hurr how to HTML
Ignore the super retard, he cannot see the difference between publisher branches

Are you genuinely retarded

I think they should have a +soap emoticon.

+cold is good enough

They need a +barf, I would spam that at so many ugly goldbuyers.

Already ded.
This is it, truly the last thread.

alive?

It's na hours, what do you think.

I will never grind s3 again

Does the no hp potion for Ein Lacher mean anything

Holy shit, ho god I have to do Ein Lacher on my pre-90 undergeared characters. Hold me

How come you guys don't stream your raids

What is the status effect bonus?

Ein Lacher XP potion I think, cost 10 seals

Who would even watch lol

You can watch the archives for fun

>tfw my country is out of service in EU, I live in estonia tho

Ahglan is the worst holy shit

>he doesn't like spinning

I wish Fiona was prettier

>hit
>3

Shitter.

It only gave me 200%.

>3 hits
>As Sylas

jej

Why even bother when silver rewards are shit? Einrach isn't worth doing if you don't get golds.

Old EU player here, I've been wanting to play this game again for a while. But what is this server merging about? And how is the playerbase and the game itself doing?

I already golded it you bums, I just ran it ten times in a row to stack that exp potion

>Implying Sylas is a good soloist

Better than Delia :D

He has the mobility to not get hit.

EU was dying a sad death and going the way of AUS, so the server merge was an attempt to revitalize the branch.

There's no actual game server merge yet, but all of the other services are going to glorious NA.

Did they give new transformation animations for each class?

Every class has a unique transformation for stage 1, but all of them have the same animations for going stage 2.

>Can give up on combos and still do damage with whatever shards he built up
>Dodge can go through enemies

Are you memeing me

Only Vella

So am I to expect a horrible ping due to the server relocating to NA or is there no information available yet?

Kinda sad to hear, this game used to be my favorite I waited 2 or 3 years before it got released to the west but the updates were so shit it just became a fashion simulator. The only redeeming factor was the gameplay which I enjoyed.

>I waited 2 or 3 years before it got released to the west

Wat.

Long time ago, I followed the early development of this game in the east. I was so damn hyped for it.

No, I get that. I just don't get why you'd say you waited years when the release gap between korea and NA was a little under 10 months. It's not like the koreans had a significant headstart.

A reminder that the NA EU merge isn't just about Vindictus, it's everything Nexon EU ran.

Tip #1: Avoid this thread like the plague for any serious discussion. It's mostly shitflinging like every other General, just with less ERP lately.

It's a good solid game though. Even if it has to be Veeky Forums's guilds (which aren't so bad ingame usually, but East tends to be more retarded than West usually is; keyword being "more"), join a guild once you're in for the bonuses. Tons of AP and other useful stuff + potential bonus exp and whatnot.

It's sorta alive but kinda ded, since everything's a lobby system and everyone fucks off to their own channels unless someone puts a Soap in the springs for buffs.

Still hands down the best Action Combat game ever made that isn't clunky like Tera or other imitators who came after.

Why would you ever need or want serious discussion of Vind

>See some fuck that has been afking in royal raids selling an orange feather over megas

I'm upset.

> Avoid this thread like the plague for any serious discussion.

You say this like there's any "serious discussion" possible with Vindictus.

;_;

New niggas like him and fucking terrible players like me need it to figure out how to git gud or pull off combo shit like Evie's continual focus cast saving and clash/deflect timing, and hear opinions on alternate setups to make it easier. New blood doesn't stay here long for obvious reasons so every time it comes it's just shoo'd off and thus ded thred ded game

Fuck these assholes.

Does anyone from Pawnshop even check the threads anymore? I posted yesterday that the guild was full and noone could apply but it's still at 200 today.

The game is dead, user. Let it go.

>West

Fucking West, clean up your guild this is embarassing. How's this general going to survive without an active guild on one server?

Been hanging out in the channel that was their guild one when I played last year, saw maybe 1 person in the guild around.

Don't make me join random pubbies, faggots. Even though I probably won't be playing more than a month anyways before I go back to FFXIV. You guys are bad but nowhere near as bad as the ffxiv general faggots, be proud of that at least.

It's time to let it go, mate

>They fixed moving away from expertise tables to craft elsewhere
Fuck you devcat. That wasn't hurting anyone.

>Exquisite chest pops 4 bound advanced enhancement stones
FUCK YOU

i wish she had her old face and smile

>all the chest shit is bound
>all this exquisite and godly iron I can't do shit with

to think people were looking forward to this shit

Craft something with it faggot.

>Expertise list:
>21/99 Tailoring

Fuck that, I don't like crafting in any game let alone in this one.

Delete Evie.

>So many buffs on the party that I can't see if the other Delia's used their Supernovas yet

Hate

>opened some iron ore from them yesterday
>didn't even notice until after I read your post

top fucking kek

Is Nexon trying to get all the people who came back to leave?

>shitty fruit fight rewards
>giving a whooping 5 keys through the attendance event with a bunch of other garbage
>doing the fucking updates out of order so we don't get the attack cap removal before these shitty 24mans that now take forever to kill, which is then made worse by the fact that our afk and kick system is all fucked up, boats also NEVER fill
>gilded chest keys don't even have a buy 10 option for a discount on top of no fauna type coupon which means they're a complete waste in comparison for anyone who likes to spend money
>ugly ass outfit along with a hair that looks almost exactly like one we've had
>ein lacher is unfair as fuck to certain characters and tedious on all of them This isn't Nexon NA's fault but its still a big part of this update

All this stupid shit and they couldn't even be bothered to put some decent rewards in these free chests, or let me trade the garbage shit they did put in it.

Did you really expect Nexon NA to do something nice?

No one was looking to this shit except newfags. Oldfags know that the free chests are shit 99% of the time.

No but they occasionally fuck up and do it on accident

why post such a pixelated picture

Because why not?

>most of the ein lach dungeons are red for me
>the ones that aren't, despite being low lvl, I'm lucky to Silver them
how2ein as Staff Evie

;_;

because i want to see the unxpixelated version

Is there an easier way to get to a list of all of the Ein Lacher battles and medal progress? So far I've just been going into achievements and hitting view on the Silver God title.

thank you!!!

Enjoy your fap, m8

Is there any trick to enhancing? I've consulted the fountain and had Ferghus welcome me to the forge and it still failed.

Is it better to use the chest keys or sell them for 500k?