Why is bioplastic cheap?

Why is bioplastic cheap?

Other urls found in this thread:

plasticsnews.com/article/20160726/NEWS/160729850/metabolix-exiting-bioplastics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you again

That doesn't answer my question.

Because they are not worth a lot compartively to other companies on the stock exchange

Just shillin $URRE$ dont mind me

I wasn't trying to

Why aren't they worth more if they have higher future potential than other stock?

Why uranium?

>potential

Well obviously they aren't because if they were your argument would be true

What argument?

Look through the financials, company is shit

Because the more you shill it, the cheaper it gets?

Why hasn't another company bought them out? Or at least bought quantum amounts of this stock?

Because the company is shit yo

Why would stock get cheaper from publicity?

Why is the company shit if it's a bioplastic company?

Just because it's bioplastic doesn't mean it's a good company

Oil is cheap, thus plastic is cheap ( made from oil)

Why? Bioplastic is such an obvious future industry. Doesn't it make sense to buy now while the price is cheap before rich tycoons/companies realize they can can buy the company and control the future plastic market?

This is the future plastic/oil industry, so why are tycoons being retarded and not buying while it's still cheap?

Because oil will be viable for the forseeable future

Bioplastic is cheaper to make in the future and the industry is growing. Why would someone wait to invest if the stock is already cheap now?

Because they can easily go under because oil is cheap

Last time this happened it lasted 15 years

So the smart money waits

Why would it go under?

If you were genuinely confident in your investment, you wouldn't be the one asking questions. Shill elsewhere.

Seriously, why would it go under if France just made plastic plates cups and utensils illegal by 2020? If more countries and companies are taking bioplastic seriously now, would competition in this market be growing?

Read article:

plasticsnews.com/article/20160726/NEWS/160729850/metabolix-exiting-bioplastics

They are moving away from bioplastic
How much research did you actually do?

If you look at their long term charts, their stock has gone straight down.

Now please convince me to actually buy

Not time yet waiting for cheaper price

Why havent you invested in URRE?

That article is from July. On August 22 there was an after-hour trade that doubled the stock over night and was quickly sold back to the normal price the next day. In September the president of the company handed over his shares and another large after-hour trade was made after that on September 15. The stock is increasing ever since then. Judging by the clues, the majority of MBLX holders are expecting the stock to increase. Why else would MBLX have made those large after-hour trades?