/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous Lion King-chan Edition

>[White Beach of Healing from 11.8 to 31.8]
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160811.php#nav
- Fuyuki must have been cleared to access the event
- Welfare Scat Assassin 4* as reward
- New mystic code [Brilliant Summer]
- New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
- Summer Gacha part 1:
Tamamo no Mae Lancer 5*
Anne Mary Archer 4*
Mordred Rider 4*
Kiyohime Lancer 4*
Everyone is limited.
-Event CEs:
5* Carmilla CE: Crit dmg up by 15% and 30% NP at the start of battle - Water and Food +1
5* Drake CE: Ignore Invul. and gives 3 stars per turn - Iron +1
4* Evil Cat CE: Evasion (1 hit) and Quick up by 8% - Stone +1
3* Boobyca CE: Defense and Arts up by 3% - Wood +1
All CEs will gain a second effect during the second part of the event
For material bonus see: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oept0VLDr00R7cUQE4tXus7dgCMdFjPq7HUbtFXwcSo/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- news.fate-go.jp/2016/xbalo9/
- Shakes, Phantom, Benkei, Ceasar, ROMA, Tesla, Curry Bros., Frank and Lancer Alter to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE database
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

xth for cutest kouhai

>FP gacha

xth for worst archer

King of Kings.

Lewdest kouhai.

Just look at her, she's begging to be be impregnated right then and there.

>Jealous flatty saber

As expected of the useless glutton king of hungry

This is the power of strongfat.

Nobu a CUTE.

would you?

>Guy still didn't send account info
Fucking Japan time...I wanna play already.

Who wouldn't?

I want to hug Ibaraki!

If you're waiting on buyee expect to wait 2-3 days

Is that Catlanta?

Don't mind me, just posting greatest demonic sword.

Bad oni!

Only if she takes the glasses off.
And never puts them on ever again.

For what purpose.
They just need to message me the damn login info. This shit wouldn't fly on ebay.

LIZ THREAD

Why does Dantes get paired with NR sometimes?

Probably because they're both from books.

Usually because the people who sell the accounts have specific times where they request the payment to be made and when they send the account info to buyee might not be during their business hours to send it to you

just hope you get it on Saturday at latest

yeah but the faggots on ebay overprice like crazy so

Cute oni!

Since the Minamoto clan was related to the Japanese emperor, and since Raiko has oni blood, does that mean the Japanese emperor is part oni?

Fuck that, if it's not here within 5 hours I'm canceling it.

I just unlocked the two other areas for the event (forest and mountain i think)
what do those drop?

Mountain drops all three building materials.

Forest drops water and food but with a skew towards food, unlike the beach which skews towards water.

Food water iron stone and wood

Help, I'm in love with Lancelot's daughter.

Speaking of accounts, am I missing something or is ebay filled with scammers?
Why are people selling accounts with over 500 quartz for like ten bucks?

Why did you buy an account?

Who?

>few days
>bad
I've been waiting on my proxy to receive an item for almost two weeks

Why is she angry?

Because someone told me it would be smart to do that cause Lancer alter is pretty hard to get

I want manacute to rape me

How much did you pay and what Servants are in the account?

I doubted strongfat until I saw the olympic weightlifters. Those niggers just look like couch potatoes and they lift like 3 times their weight in clean and jerk, it's ludicrous.

Because she is, now calm your autism and wait

Hollow Ataraxia collab when?

Why are 'evil' heroic spirits always the cutest?

5* Saber Galahad
Who'd be the VA?

I was the user who linked the account, it was like $6 for Jeanne Alter, Lancer Alter, Kaleido.

Usually these yahoo auctions accounts have a bunch of unlisted 4* servants too, they only name the really valuable/desired ones.

I hope that user enjoys his used good then.

Tomokazu Sugita. Every other VA involved in this game gets multiple characters, his turn.

It's rare for any account you buy on yahoo auctions to have progress on it

>Gilgamesh and 255 quarts
>10 bucks
should i do it?

so do I

When does part 2 of the event start?

Best place to farm?

Yes

What's with all the shills?

Fine.
I just really wanna play.

No

You can buy accounts from Nips for more apolorocks, at the same or lesser cost.

And of course, you could probably buy dirty cheap from chinks.

Because if you're gonna be evil why not do it whilst looking cute.

Had to change to linux because reasons
I still can play this shit game somehow or I am finally free?

Jeanne and Lancer Alter are a pretty good start, a shame he will miss the welfare Servant though.

Why is this game so fucking shit? Why is Type Moon so shit to the fans? This is supposed to be a love letter to the fans of the series, but it just tries to exploit them instead. Danganronpa is an example of a series rewarding the fans with proper, actual fanservice, giving them what they want and providing them with a lot of content every week for a 3 month blast. What do Type Moon do? Give you a mobage that after 1 year still hasn't gone through its story that rarely gives new actual content and looks to drain you of your sheckles. Type Moon are the worst fuckers going.

Wrong thread?

Saber Lily
Magic Resistance: B
No matter what kind of High Thaumaturgy, magecraft of B Rank or bellow are negated.
Maybe because the heart of dragon has not yet awaken, but she is one rank below the grown Artoria.

Riding: C
Can flawlessly ride those that received a proper training, adjustment.

Journey of Flowers: EX
A blessing (Gift) towards the girl-knight who began walking on the path to be a king.
Her traveling is filled with hope, making the hearts of those who fight along her more proactive.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Caliburn - Golden Sword of Compelled Victory
Type: Anti-Unit
Range: 1~30
Max Targets: -
Originally a sword for the sake of selecting the king. Its "Anti-Unit" classification does not refer to the enemy, but instead point to the one who shall have ownership over it from now on.
When the owner turns into a proper, perfected king, its power will become appropriate for a holy sword.
Although inferior to Excalibur, this holy sword also converts the magic energy of the owner into heat value, releasing it as particles of light.

Stheno
Bloodsucking: C
Recovers one's own magic energy by means of sucking blood.
Recovery happens with anyone's blood, but because the blood of her sister Medusa is the one she likes the most, she recovers greatly when sucking Medusa's blood.

Caprice of the Goddess: A
The disposition derived from existing as a goddess embodied as a Skill.
It brings about many effects, but those are not always limited to beneficial ones.

Is the archive still kill?

when's part two?

I've cleared the shop of everything i wanted

So are you saying Lily goes into heat whenever she uses her NP?

How many alts do you have user?

Cu Chulainn (Proto)
Rune Magic: B
Possession of the magic crest of Northern Europe, the runes, granted by his mentor Scathath. By making proper use of this, powerful and varied effects are mastered.
Other than attacks, this is mainly employed for effects corresponding to the Skills Magic Resistance, Clairvoyance, for raising parameters and etc. All of those are merely temporary and he cannot employ multiple of those simultaneously.

Beast-Slayer: B+
A special attack towards magic beasts and wild animals. Having deep knowledge about the nature of beasts, Cu Chulainn knows how to kill them.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Gae Bolg - Piercing Scarlet Spear
Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Army
Range: 2~4/5~40
Max Targets: 1 person/50 people
A spear of reversal of causality.
A scarlet spear - and spearmanship - received from his mentor Scáthach.
It has two kind of attack methods; the anti-unit thrusting and the anti-army throwing.
Even though it is not being sealed, for some reason Cu Chulainn is not employing this when performing regular attacks. He wields this scarlet spear and fully releases its True Name only as a "last resort", when he is convinced that he can finish off the target.

Diarmuid
Knight's Strategy: B
A battle methodology in which one grasps the flow of battle and induces the opponent to make a mistake, even without being a match for him in strength. A Skill not for self-strengthening, but to invite a check failure for the opponent. Composed observation powers to wager on a momentary chance of victory. Im more specific terms, it generates many critical stars.

Both are based on very famous books.
Similar reason as why she gets paired with Andersen as well.

tits too small

Probably August 21st

Carmilla
Presence Concealment: D
A low ranking of Presence Concealment unbecoming for an Assassin.
To the level that a Servant can infer her presence at once.
It was only because her territory was vast that her murders did not come to light until long after.

Torture Techniques: A
Plus modifiers when using torture tools.
Because it strengthens bloodshed and agony, further damage is continuously added after the ordinary damage.
Although the ranking of the Skill is the same, she has accumulated far more experience than from when she was younger.

Bloodsucking: C
Recovery by means of bathing in blood.
Although something close to a misconception, her skin has certainly rejuvenated.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Phantom Maiden - Illusionary Iron Maiden
Range: 1
Max Targets: 1 person
A famous torture tool said to have been used by Elizabeth Barthory.
...however, as a result of a long term investigation, it is believed that it did not actually existed. That being said, there are many who have faith in this torture tool, so it has been esteemed as an exquisite Noble Phantasm that kills innocent girls in fear.
It floats above Carmilla's head, filling with the blood and shrieks of the target once it closes.
A joint use of attack and recovery of physical strength. In case of female Servants, damage increases.

They're legit, I can tell you that much. I bought 3 800+ quartz accounts for $4.40 each. No idea how that can sell them for so cheap though.

I WANT TO HATEFUCK MANAKA

Vlad III
Mad Enhancement: EX
Although under the influence of Mad Enhancement, his thinking is decent and not even his wish for the Holy Grail has changed. So, if asked what is out-of-norm, the very fact that he is a Berserker - who fights while accepting the features of a vampire, such as bloodsucking and shapeshifting - is in itself unprecedented for Vlad.

Bloodsucking: A
One of the powers as a vampire. Turns others into manservants by sipping their bloods.
Those who were sucked are dead while still alive, and are fundamentally subordinate to the one who sucked them.
Also, because this deed is not an attack but an act of affection, one cannot defend against it even with "a body that pushes aside all sorts of attack".

Shapeshifting: C
One of the powers as a vampire.
It is possible to change his form into mist, or even countless bats. Extremely useful in close-range combat, but little effective against wide-ranging attacks.

Battle Continuation: A
One of the powers as a vampire. Doesn't know when to give up.
It is possible to fight even on the verge of death, so he does not worry about the damage to his body at all.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Kazikli Bey - Bloodstained King Demon
Range: 1~5
A Noble Phantasm that possess a different name in another Class.
Shoots "stakes" generated inside his body. Other than wood, the material properties also include bones, flesh, shadows, hair and etc. It is also possible to take in objects that are within the shooting range and turn them into stakes.
The original Noble Phantasm is a sublimation of the legend about the impaled soldiers shown to Mehmed II, thus treated as an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. In this case, the Range is overwhelmingly wide and is even possible to combine, manipulate countless spikes.
Although this Noble Phantasm does not go that far, it still has enough destructive power to destroy a single Servant.

Jesus, the Carmilla CE drops like candy, I've gotten 3 just today.

Yeah fuck you too

>3*

Legend of Draculea - Folklore of Flesh Blood
Type: Anti-Unit (self)
Range: -
Makes him embody the image of Dracula born from later oral tradition, transforming him into a vampire.
Upon turning into Count Dracula, in exchange for sealing away his normal Skills and Noble Phantasm, Vlad III acquires a drastic amplification of physical abilities, special powers such as changing shapes into mist or animals, healing abilities, mystic eyes of fascination and weakness to sunlight and holy symbols.
Having been summoned in the Berserker Class, Vlad III is always in a condition in which this Noble Phantasm is under operation, so release of True Name is not performed in "FateGO".

Fuck you

What is confirmation bias

>Knight's Strategy
>induces the opponent to make a mistake, even without being a match for him in strength

Is Nasu so salty that Arturia took one good hit from Diarmuid that he had to give Diarmuid a fucking skill based specifically around doing exactly that to anyone stronger than himself to try to make it clear to the audience that he's punching above his weight class? Jesus

And you think the extremely overpriced BDs for the Danganronpa anime aren't designed to drain your shekels either?

Welcome to capitalism. Everybody wants your cash.

Not really scammers, more like rip offs.

C-can you do Siegfried next

>It was only because her territory was vast that her murders did not come to light until long after.
Then why not give her a skill to represent that?

>Because it strengthens bloodshed and agony, further damage is continuously added after the ordinary damage.
This sounds more like a crit skill than a debuff.

>rip off
>in-game quarts is 140 for 100$

Why do people like Atalanta? She has the worst bow among all the archers. It honestly is just pitiful looking. Every other bow in the game in far superior and I can't help but feel disgusted when watching her use the bow in her attacks.

>Although the ranking of the Skill is the same, she has accumulated far more experience than from when she was younger.
No shit, she didn't have any experience when she was still a child.

Probably not, they just needed a third skill for him.

because she's really cute.
Also her NP has a nice and simple animation i can't help but appreciate

Sorry, I forgot to say I'm just reposting from BL. I didn't translate any of this myself.

>bow
nobody gives a shit about her bow you bowofile.
she is a cute cat that I would fuck when she is in heat

I never said it wasn't made with the intention of making money. But you can do that and still do right by the fans by providing them with the content they actually want. Grand Order doesn't do that. Grand order isn't designed to provide fans a love letter or anything, it's designed solely to make money from them, and that's it. It treats them like cash cows, constantly trying to milk them. It's cynical as hell.

shit, i'm really curious about the potential diferences between Disengage B that everyone and their mom has and Sumanai's Disengage A

All I want for my birthday is my King.

うむ

He has time to get her still