/aog/ - Attorney Online General

BEST OF BUDS EDITION

>What is Attorney Online?
It's an virtual chatroom/courtroom mix we use to perform improv AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Logic Battles and more!
Come join us on our server, Attorney Online Vidya!

>The Main Reference Doc (contains downloads, rules, faqs and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via guardlytheguard and lawfuldickish on twitch.

>Role Guides
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides

>Quickstart Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

Prev Case:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!dYpQVYrT!ltVjoiLEhH-qVZJdyMAnWPw4YJiSt7Gn35_1d5mThdY
youtube.com/watch?v=CJWORuFXK3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PREVIOUS THREAD DIED! POST IN THIS ONE.

DEBESTE

I'd fuck both of them

Reposting rip because old thread died immediately after.

If you can't make it to the end, upload all the available material and post it here.

Post Payne

Edgeworth is the best prosecutor.

Also, fuck DR.

Good taste

Suggestion for Payne Train: An entrance where the prosecution bench is empty, but then a train passes and drops the Paynes.

Further detail on this: It'd fit his theme perfectly

Case 5-3 makes me want to kill myself.

>muh proof of friendship
>muh dark age of law

She's got something white coming out from the left there. I think you forgot to cut that out.

Fix that shit fucker.

are you enjoying the update /aog/?

A3's Hurt Vortex also gave a timeline testimony

However, his timelines weren't obnoxious.

>tfw Payne train merged into Payne Prime before 2nd witness in area 3 and killed apollo with his powers

That's her fucking ribbon on her butt cheeks.

>A3 payne train transformation
>the music kicks in
>it doesn't fit the murderous intent of six paynes becoming payne prime
Maybe it's just me, but I think "Here Comes the Pain Train" wasn't the best choice for his theme.
But then again, what else would be?
Other than that, I'm really liking this brave new world of Gattai Payne.

I consider Dark Age of the Law to be Payne Prime's theme

What did he mean by this?

In what kind of situation would this emote be used?

>Area 3 map

C O M P L E X

I hate doing shake emotes. But here.

qt

This Vortex was good though

Also I fucking still need footage of this emote.

When does it happen? Can one get me a cut clip from the DD footage since again, my internet sucks

Oops. Forgot pic.

>Have to wait 90 secs just to fix that

Quick note, Hobo Nick's ini and buttons were fucked (somebody didn't actually add in his emotes, they just put in the buttons).

I've uploaded a hotfix which fixes his buttons and adds in his new emotes here: mega.nz/#!dYpQVYrT!ltVjoiLEhH-qVZJdyMAnWPw4YJiSt7Gn35_1d5mThdY

Looks like you fixed everything, it's just that whoever added the new emote icons swapped the on and off buttons, too. As in, the new icons are dark when selected, instead of light.

Also, the drinkit animation is only client-based. Other people in the server don't seem to see it.
Does everyone have to have the same ini for pre-anims to work?

Hope this lipflap looks ok. She only talks in this emote for like a short second.

She never stays in it for long, it's like an intense talking thing.

Also this is different from this

Reminder Mikan won fairly in the polls so there is no reason to remove her.

I'm not sure, honestly. I thought it'd work (as HoboNick's ini actually does have the timing, it's just not in as an animation), but it could be that it's not in the Master user ini.

>new emote icons swapped the on and off buttons
Christ, that's a pain. I can fix that, if needed.

I didn't really realize it, as I never really use HoboNick.

I iniswapped your new Hobo Phoenix ini for normal Phoenix, and nobody can see that specific pre-anim. I don't know why, unless everyone has to have the same ini.
I already fixed the problem. emote icons 9-12 are just opposite. It's a quick fix.

Oh, I see why. Iniswap Hobo Phoenix for one of the user slots. That way, it checks the Anonymous ini for the timings, rather than Phoenix's.

You sure? When you used an user slot, I couldn't see your animation. It was the same problem of it only being client-side.

Weird. Did you change Hobo Phoenix's ini in any way?

Because, if it's not that, I have no idea what to do.

I just used the one you put on the mega. No changes. Nobody can see it but me when I use it, though.

Fixed version

Oh, I see why. The timings weren't in any of the files (neither Phoenix's or the Master user's).

I'll upload that as well as a few other fixes (Xin Eohp in Furio's ini wasn't working, for example).

Borscht?

Fuck off.

EVERY DAY MY STUPID OLGA SITS THERE AND GIVES ME THAT STUPID FACE LIKE SHE WANTS ME TO TRY HER BORSCHT

And fixed.

Added to Suggestion Doc, along with some "mystery" fixes

I tested the new one in Arcade to see if the pre-anim works. Nobody else saw it. Maybe nobody can see pre-animations if it's not in their ini. I don't know. Everything else works and is correct, though.

Olga's adorable in this form.

Kirigiri bump

Yeah, that's what I think. Hopefully it'll be pushed as a hotfix, or as part of the next update.

C-can anyone help with this?

I want to pet!

Since I accidentally ripped this emote without the charm on her forehead I slapped the charm on that and made a new emote without having to rip it again.

Saves time.

Here it is.

STILL NEED THAT REFLECTION EMOTE FOOTAGE TO FINISH JINXIE

youtube.com/watch?v=CJWORuFXK3Y

Don't give me youtube. I meant I need someone to cut up from the mega footage.

Youtube isn't the best quality and also it's not Ipad. Ios still has textbox over the emote.

But I did find where the emote is. So thanks. 2:09 in this video.

Dunno where it would be in the DD mega.

2:07:31. That's when Jinxie does the emote in that video

2:09:42 is where the reflection emote is.

>Syrup s-s-s-s-stutterposting again.

shit talking my Syrup-fu

oh look, trina's gotten bored and wants to deflect attention from herself
fucking leave you cunt

>Arizona defending his shitty waifu

I got one for you too bitch

You can't stop me, Syrup is shit and so are you.

d e s i s t

[Blocks every shot]

You won't stop me from stealing your waifu's honor!

Fuck off back to Pseudo Lounge

You have shit opinion desu.
Shit as this emote.

>He white knights a rec roomer just because "s-s-s-s-he" s-s-s-stutters and acts l-lewd.

jokes on you, we're getting married

You're awful triggered, aren't you, user

Gumshoos bump

AO isn't just about passing on your salt.
We can leave behind much more than just shitposting.
Through testimony, theories, rebuttals and verdicts... What we've witnessed, typed, felt... Anger, joy and sorrow... These are the things I will pass on. That's what I play for.
We need to pass the torch, and let our newfags read our messy and sad docs by their light.
We have all the magic of the digital age to do that with.
AOV may come to an end sometime, and new games may rule over our current players. Attorney Online may not be forever, but we still have the responsibility to leave what traces of cases we can.
Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing.

Not much I can do about the flashing.

Does this look good?

Ok. Now I just have one moving fucking animation with a couple hundred frames and need to get that plate reflection emote.

>tfw a ponyfag actual did the aai maya nick trucy kidsworth emotes
>tfw there's lipflap versions for maya and trucy out there that he has but wont share

Even after most ponyfags are off of AO they still piss me off

This is for you cytube

jinxie a shit waifu

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my daughter, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I reign top of my weight class in the Wrestling League as the Nine Tailed Fox, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Nine Tails Vale, and I have over 300 confirmed take downs. I am trained in taro warfare and I’m the top mayor in the entire state of Japanifornia. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of yokai across the vale and your location is being found out right now so you better prepare for the storm, mortal. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can take you down in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Tenma Taro Chambers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Fuck, really?

MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

This one is really good.
I think the flashing actually adds to it.

>That turnabout pony fangame
I'll never understand the point of stuff like this.

>posting pony shit
Moderators?

Figured out why I could never find the emote in the footage

The guy I downloaded all the DD footage of only began case 2 on day 2 for some reason and never uploaded day 1.

So I need an alternative place to finish it.

>Pseudolounge in BUILDING-OPEN area
>No building, just talking
>12 people there, at least 7 of which who are talking

>"WAS ANYONE ELSE IN X CASE I WAS Y IN IT"
>"HEY GUYS LETS TALK ABOUT THIS OLD CASE I DID GOOD IN"
>"HEY GUYS REMEMBER Z HAHAHAHA"
>case takes 4 hours to build

There should seriously be a rule against this.
We already have an area for stuff like this, it's called the Lounge.
Keep the Lounge in the Lounge.

What's the matter guys? Why won't you let me talk to my internet friends where ever I want? You can come and hang out with us too.

This is ultra annoying and the reason it takes 2 hours to build a case. I'd gladly vote for a rule to keep circlejerking prohibited when a case is being built. Take it to OOC or something.

Shut the fuck up casekiller.

user please, let's go to area 4 and talk this out.

>Trick is the only faggot that does it
>all mainfags are autistic
Only niggers choose more than one partner.

>this is what mainfags think

also there is more than one person that does it, you'll see.