/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Alas, poor Alarm-o-bot! I knew him, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: Edition

>Deck lists, news etc:
tempostorm.com
liquidhearth.com/
hello world
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/
hearthstonetopdeck.com/
manacrystals.com/
vicioussyndicate.com/category/analysis/

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zY1SOjZrK_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are the Amazon police coming? I hope not, I ordered 600 packs

First for meme decks.

easiest rank 4 of my life

4th for

WACKY STORIES
A
C
K
Y

S
T
O
R
I
E
S

Why the fuck are the kara heroics so insanely easy

What did you beat this wing's Heroic bosses with?

>julianne
>tweaked midrange paladin

>big bad wolf
>resurrect priest

>the crone
>literally zoo

>Play Onyx res meme deck
>haven't drawn ressurect or onyx in the last 6 games

I've had to win with mid-large value based minions and holy fires to the face. It's horrible

Stories you say?

>onyx bishop
>meme
probably the only good priest card in the game

post cards that will almost certainly become a problem.

Big Bad Wolf was some shitty deathrattle hunter.
Crone was Aggro Shaman.

What do you think?

made token druid even more stupid then it already was.

Not as dangerous as 477s desu. Just fought a Tempo Mage running them with my Midshammy. I hexed the first, and got ahead on board and card advantage so I could just clear the second when it hit the board.

Is it time for portal spam

There's definitely going to be something stupid to abuse this.

>listening to night on bald mountain
>this is the first post i see
its gonna be a great set cycle boys

What about Maelstorm Portal? It gives you another evolve body while pinging your opponent's board. I like where you're going with it though.

I did Julianne and Crone with mech hunter, wolf was with druid since all the choose effects are busted

On my F2P account with my current gold should I...

1) Buy Wing 2 of Kara
2) Buy Wing 1 of BRM with the hope of continuing down the line at least until Wing 2
3) Buy Wing 3 of LoE and continue to the final Wing?
or 4) Go balls to the wall and buy cardpacks?

Dorothee is cute!

CUTE!

finally, a card for the rogue class

>kor'kron but better and neutral
how about not

>tfw I am in Kansas
If I tap my heels three times and say "There's no waifu like Dorothy" will she appear?

Wing 1 of BRM is pretty good, you don't need to continue it.

wah combo decks

>onyxia
Enjoy your doomsayers

people are talking about this in yogg decks, but did yogg decks really need huge bodies for free? Granted, it will see play in yogg decks, but I think it might have a spot in miracle rogue. It will easily cost 3-0 and it's a solid body you can throw under a conceal. It's also more consistent than vancleef sense it's always an 8/8 and it will generally cost as much if not cheaper.

How about I tap your ass 3 times?

>Stabilize on heroic crone
>Lethal next turn
>Bitch top deck twisting nether

Holy shit all of my fucking rage. How the fuck am I supposed to get through her wall of taunts and 70 health by turn 7.

Sounds pointless outside of combo decks. Yogg decks tend to be control decks in order to ensure they survive long enough to play Yogg. The nature of control decks is such that you don't really need to conserve mana.

Milled him to death, no justicar either.

Had the same thing happen to me famalam. Will she always topdeck twisting on turn 8?

But Wing 2 has Imp Gang Boss, and 4 has Flamewaker.

They're good but only if you play those classes, if you don't then you can be satisfied with the powerful neutrals from the first wing. Otherwise you'd better love the shit out of dragons.

>everyone playing midrange hunter with neo haunted creeper
reeeeeee

I think so. Changed deck and won on first try. Gotta abuse that hot 0/10 body.

>Sounds pointless outside of combo decks. Yogg decks tend to be control decks in order to ensure they survive long enough to play Yogg. The nature of control decks is such that you don't really need to conserve mana.
which is why I said that it wasn't needed in yogg decks and that it might see play in miracle (a combo deck)

You'll be able to dust everything after the expansion rotates out anyway, so it's worth it no matter what. Better than buying packs.

should've played around it

Yeah, but Imp Gang Boss only works if you have other good warlock cards, which is expensive if you're F2P. Flamewalker is good, but 2800 gold in when user has 700.

I didn't get nethered until Turn 9 that last attempt. I thought about inner fire but dreadsteed is too delicious.

Secret Pally.

No u

>Man I sure would like to play this 100% pure anti aggro control Paladin on ladder
>First game is against a mill Rogue with double Vanish on rank 6
>Second is against a pure greed priest
Match making is 100% rigged to prevent aggroshitters from being hard countered.

>julianne
>Aggro shaman

>big bad wolf
>Deathrattle shit

>the crone
>Beast druid

never reply to dark souls posters

I was pretty pleased by the way this interaction worked. Now to just bounce the girl and see what her battlecry line is.

Also, I love this adventure. Easy, but so fun and the references are adorable.

>First game is against a mill Rogue with double Vanish
As opposed to mill Rogue with just one Vanish?

I concur. Aggro and Zoo are nowhere to be seen, but as soon as I fucking switch over to my control and homebrew decks, it's suddenly fucking Zoo and Aggro, Aggro and Zoo and Zoo and Zoo and Aggro....

Kek'd
e
k
'
d

Is this midrange? What did you take out for Wolf, toad?

More like One Night in Development EleGiggle

So I just played a Rogue who was playing a 100% mill deck... except instead of Oracle, he used all his tech on Shadowcaster. He returned Shadowcaster to hand twice. He cast gang up on Shadowcaster. He used Shadowcasters on Shadowcasters.

I am so fucking confused right now. He wasn't putting up any real fight at all, killed him at turn 9. I don't understand what he was trying to accomplish. He even had moments where he could exploit Oracle with mill tech and he chose to cast spells on Shadowcaster instead.

Mind = Full of Fuck

It was a Reno mill Rogue.

Who is this nigger: Amazonbux Cardback Edition.

Boogey

Shifter Zerus

I play a Reno Mill Rogue.

You still put double of everything because when you run out of cards you can put down Reno and then safely put both of you deep into fatigue knowing you have more health than the other guy.

Anyone know if there is a special line for silencing Romulo and kills Julienne with him?

Once rotation happens shaman losses alot
>totem golem, tuskar totemic, totem dranei, and thunder hoof valiant
>healing wave, one of the most satisfying heals in the game
>elemental destruction and lava shock
>trogg will be gone and without the previously mentioned golem face shaman goes back to shit tier

I will surely miss my control shaman lists, but what do the lot of you care about that when you will still complain about the 477

How can you go from this

Why does warrior get the best removal, the best board clear, amazing value minions, amazing value spells, the best 2-drop in the game in the form of a weapon and a top 3 hero power?

You have to play around execute, brawl, slam, shield slam, etcetera.

i will miss bogchamp

aggro shaman shitters can all get bent

...to this?

Jokes on you, it is something useful. Now I have all three usable Old Gods.

god damn it I figured cabal into resurrect would be good enough to win me the game but I guess not

Because he doesn't have cancer like board vomits, undercosted minions and by-pass removals like Polymorph or Entomb.

Warrior is strong in a healthy way and powergamers will forever stay mad.

For further information:
youtube.com/watch?v=zY1SOjZrK_w

Nice. I've been thinking of crafting him. Top 2 decks in Wild are N'zoth Priest and Secret N'zoth Paladin.

I thought she did, happened twice in a row to me, then the third time she didn't play it. Not sure if that was just shit AI or what

Is Yogg the most literal bullshit card ever printed in any card game ever?

>Kripp
Brawl is retarded and the armor is retarded.

I have to give N'zoth decks a look. Although I am missing Sylv, so I feel like I'll be missing out on a big threat for any deck I make.

probably not but it is in this

i seriously wonder what class this poster plays

Brawl is only retarded because it leaves a minion on the battlefield.

Everything except Druid, typically. Druids are fucking boring and can't even meme much aside from Astral.

What's the Moat Lurker + N'zoth interaction? Does the resurrected Moat Lurker still summon the minion it destroyed when it was first played?

Absolutely. It's literally just there to invalidate all the decisions ever made before that point with a bunch of coin flips.

Brawl is retarded because unless you've got sticky minions (most of which were banished to Wild for being too strong) it just guarantees death to an entire board of minions regardless of their health or their Stealth or even if they have Divine Shield or whatever.

If I had to redesign I'd have it randomly choose a minion and then have it deal its Attack damage to all minions. Which is weaker yeah but uh actually fuck Brawl.

Renounce your faggot aggro ways and switch over to healthy long play decks. Even some of my jankiest homebrew decks can combat - sometimes even hard counter - the OTK, Dragon and C'Thun Warrior decks.

Like seriously, you're just going to powergame with your gay fast tier 1 decks and whine when decks built around your bullshit beat you? Powergamers are the absolute worst.

Sticks and Stones, baby boy.
Joke's on you, also, I'm just posting old shit, while you're wasting your time memeing.

That's a lot of assumptions.

Brawl's still retarded sorry.

>druids cant meme
Clearly you've never tried miracle druid or MMYP druid.

why

It summons nothing, since the battlecry didn't trigger.

brawl is stupid especially on a class with absolutely god tier removal already and fiery win axe

i fucking hate this argument that "warrior is totes ok, it just happens to counter aggro" bullshit because yeah then you have a game where aggro struggles vs warrior and everybody else including a bunch of classes can't do shit to them because warriors happen to have amazing cheap removal, an insane amount of possible threats and OTK potential (that guess what: almost NO class except warrior can deal with because other classes don't have the sheer amount of cheap removal they have), the ability to stack HP past 30 and the ability to adapt to any playstyle

warriors are busted as shit, in a perfect game you would want to have all classes feel as strong and versatile as warriors but since it won't happen blizz should settle for the 2nd best thing which is nerfing them and bringing them into the fold

its literally brown-haired elizabeth with superior outfit

1 mana 2/2 Battlecry: deal 1 damage
1 mana kill any minion
1 mana kill any minion again
2 mana 3/3 charge

Sure doesn't smell like undercosted here!

cuz fuck brawl

so, is blizzard going to remove priest anytime soon? I get sick of mowing down priest with agro or play 400 turns just to have them concede.

>f2p
>Gained tons of dust and cards from spamming Arena for a while now
>Only enough gold for 2 wings because I just recently started making a profit
>Want to try playing constructed but can't

;_;

I've noticed that the Big Bad Wolf won't kill my Abomination if it's detrimental to his board. Even if I'll lost mine as well. In Pic related, he doesn't attack into it over 5 turns, which was the only reason I won.

jokes on you, im in class

Oh man, a REAL wrath? Something that actually punishes you for overextending?

I can't imagine a world with such a thing.

>shieldbearer queues into control warrior
>vomits out his hand by turn 5
>gets blown out by brawl
>complains about it on a taiwanese picture forum

LoE can help you meme to a better rank