Why don't you guys have a qt3.14 that will go to the Pick N Pull to get parts with you?

Why don't you guys have a qt3.14 that will go to the Pick N Pull to get parts with you?

Pic related is mine.

Ok

I do. And shes better looking than the crack whore you posted

She isn't qt.

>qt3.14
>mine
lol ok

You're supposed to feed gfs, they're living beings like pets.

>not having a qt3.14proanagf

Americunts, lads and gents

What kind of diet do you have for your gfs? I feed mine a mixture skittles and potatos in a bowl. But recently she has become very ill and I dont know what to do. Perhaps change her diet?

This, my littlr Dominican slut loves going with me...she dosent help though, I dont allow her to.

mine is on a cum fast. she can only drink my cum for 3 days.

Lol this tbqh

She's like a 6/10 tops oh pee

normies are so mean to their girlfriends, no wonder I'll never have one i'm too nice.

Lol we dont actually have girlfriends.

...right....guys?

I used to be nice. After the 2nd year you kinda give up on trying to be nice to a life sucking monster of a woman.

I don't. I don't even remember how it feels to have one ... to hold her hand while I'm driving ... sigh ...

kekked

For the last 5 years or so I've only dated fatties.... I have no self respect or dignity in me anymore and I just don't feel like putting in the effort to acquire a qt.. I don't even have to try with the chubbies / fatties, it takes almost zero effort.

>to hold her hand while I'm driving

That get annoying as hell when she wants to hold hands while driving.

until she is gone and you kind of miss it...a lot. :'(

I miss her so much.

do you treat them like the pigs that they are?

What it like being seen in public with a fatty?

I miss how her scent used to linger when she'd get out of the car, like a bit of bodyspray/shampoo/perfume combo.

when she left me I slept with her pillow for that whole week until the smell was gone. ._.

I know the feels.

I scored though when I fount a mostly empty bottle of her perfume in my bathroom.

honestly holding on to this stuff is probably bad for getting on with things.

I got a cat. It does some cool shit sometimes. Helps me forget. Last night it let me pet it. Was pretty dope.

I mean, I don't go for the morbidly obese ones at least, and they're nice enough people for the most part so I don't treat them too badly.

I try to go out in public as little as possible with them. The worst is when they want to hold hands or kiss in public... I just make every effort to not pay attention to the people around me in the hopes that we won't be noticed by anyone else.

I sometimes notice thin guys with fat chicks and I get it completely. I wouldn't worry too much. Generally speaking, they are way more loyal and overall grateful to be with you. That means more blowjobs, better service, kinder attitude, and so forth. Also since you aren't super attracted to them you'll notice personality flaws and dump them on those rather than feeling the urge to stick with some bitch just because she is hot and you're worried you can't do better.

Eggs.

Pic related

I do though
Wrenching with bae is true happiness
>tfw retired at 30 and building drag cars with wifey alll day
>tfw shes more attractive than 90% of 25+ year old women

>retired at 30

how?

>people actually care about getting a gf

I use to take mine every time, now its like 50-50.

Shes fun to have around because she points out all the old RX7s and goofy Japanese stuff, but then we always end up leaving with tons of bullshit we dont need.

post a pic

why don't you have one either?

That would hurt to rub my dick in that

>30
>Usuing bae like a swagfag.

ms. skeltal

But I do

I used to hold my gf's hand around the shift know for a while. It's how I taught her where the gears were. Now we're at the point where we don't hold hands, I just shout a gear and she makes it happen.

It's like having a voice activated auto with mid 90s shift speed... still cash