ToC and Ony clear, ToGC this Sunday.

ICC very soon.

noqwwu

how about all those servers to roll on

retards

judging by this post you're the retard

dead thread

dead game

Don't make a new thread. Leave the dead general dead.

So is /krog/ the new /wpsg/ now? This general is dead as fuck holy shit lmao.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a 1x WotLK server with a RDF that ISNT Dalaran-WoW?

I tried Warmane's Lordaeron, and call me a casual all you like, but i prefer having the RDF feature simply because I don't like travelling all over and putting a group together to do a low level dungeon. I 100% understand the appeal of that to others, but to me its just not my thing. And i cannot stand Dalaran-WoW because of that horribly shitty view distance, it was actually angering me having enemies i should have seen pop in 10 feet infront of me..
So can anyone point me in the direction of a WotLK server that has:
>1x rates
>rdf
>normal view distance
>ok scripting
If so, I would be really appreciative

we were slow but not even that dead to remove the general. there's far deader generals still operating.
pretty much. basically what would be best is if /krog/ renamed to /wpsg/ and we moved over there. and elysiumfags moved over as well since that was the final nail in the current hiatus. they're private servers, even if kronos is far more popular than everything in the general, and belong in a wow private servers general. if we keep making separate generals for every server that gains traction this thread will always be slow. it definitely doesn't help though that legion is coming out and the current batch of retards will fall for the hype for a couple months and then come back.

rip /wpsg/

What's the issue with dalaranwow? I just started there like 3 days ago.

wwu

Funny, me and a friend started, and quit Dalaranwow 3 days ago too.

The pop in there is absolutely horrible, NPCs and objects pop in far closer than they should. its like they have you playing on the lowest view distance, yet didn't put that fog or mist in that inhibits your view. While playing, i had enemies pop in about 10 feet infront of me several times. Same thing with quest givers. I didn't even see the quest giver in the orc starting zone that gives you the quest to Awake Peons until i was done with the area and moving on.

>tfw playing on 2008 MacBook and have render distance low.
Guess idgaf then. I'll probably notice when I move to my actual gaming pc.

A reminder that despite /wpsg/ being on life support and overrun with shitposters, we over at Gamer District still want YOU for , Horde.
We have just passed ToC10 normal and will be heading to ToGC10 this weekend.

You planning on playing anywhere else? Last I was on was just before Uld was opening, and now I am dabbin in valk 2.0. Idk what's what.
Moving to another thread is just what the shitters did in the 1st place. It will just happen again when that server starts getting stale.

?????

Are you faggots seriously skipping yogg0?

People are tired of Ulduar, we're keeping all of our gear and moving on to do 3.2 stuff. We'll do yogg0 in a few weeks probably.

Seems the curse of no /wpsg/ guilds doing yogg0 continues

have fun getting bored of ToC in 2 weeks.

Idk how user guild deal with this but I get bored with aniything if you farm it for 3 weeks straight.

You're going going to recruit though, are you? There's no plans for 25man?

People don't stick around because of the hostility and lack of transparency.
People come to ask what servers are good only to get told that every server except theirs is broken/populated with retards and that if they join they aren't getting a raid spot.
Then every other post on the thread is shit flinging about how you're all so much better than each other.
You need to stop having such huge competition for players that you aren't even going to allow into a raid. It's retarded.

Warmane vs GD? Which and why? Does GD still have low population like it did in 2014?

It's population is good during peak hours, dead in the very early morning.
There's heaps of people on raid resets.
You can go in at anytime from afternoon to late night and pug a 25man without much hassle. Lots of guilds too.

We killed Yogg1 in mediocre gear and people not knowing the fight within 8 attempts.

We won't be in ToGC longer than 2 weeks total, and that's if we decide we want Mad Skill or Insanity.

>TotC
>For more than a week

If people join/show up then there is no reason why we wouldn't do a 25m but seeing as that isn't the case it's not really going to happen

Might be difficult for me. I live in new zealand so my nights are your very early mornings.

That's gd

Is corecraft dead? No updates in over six months

People are hostile because they are sick of retards showing up just to ask "what server should I play on?" how about lurk more faggot??

nice to see another nz player here

ive played on both servers, Lordaeron has a good population even during our evenings and has a NZ/AU guild on horde doing ulduar

I have not tried Icecrown so I couldn't tell you about that

GD is pretty dead during our evenings so you'd have to get up early to raid

I get the same ping to both servers if that is important to you (260-300ms)

only planning on meme servers like crestfall/corecraft that will probably never come out.
Kronos should keep me entertained for a bit though.

Anyone tried playing cata on tauri, Frostmourne, twinstar?

Just an attendance problem. We got him to 13% with 2 people who hadn't even raided with us before and had awful gear.

He'll die, just need to strat around a different comp and gear those guys up since they've had time to study by now.

Soon

Im probably just going to be on the 7x wotlk servers, maybe 7x cataclysm but thats less likely. I might play on Kronos or crestfall as my 1x servee because Ive never done level 60 vanilla stuff. I guess Ill go horde if Im on Lord but not sure otherwise; Ive usually played alliance in the past.

Pick one an I'll play

I got prot pala on twinstar but I'm not too interested playing on a server with 370 ilvl requirements for FL normal and 357 ilvl requirements for T11 normal raids.

I'm pretty sure even the shrek 10man cleared out ToC in a week

Thats not the issue at all.

The issue is drama fags always in this thread. Guild drama garbage every single time.

That's been the only thing keeping the threads alive for years

>mediocre gear
That's a really weird way of saying literal Herald BiS.

t. someone who doesn't know what herald bis is

t. delusional no q faggot that thinks 219 and 226 gear is "mediocre" for nerfed to shit 10 man 1 light

if every one of you dumb fucking niggers could be brought out back and shot in the fucking skull it'd bring me immense pleasure.

>this mad at people killing bosses faster than you ever did and could

except you didn't kill 1 light or algalon faster than me or the rest of my guild while having a dedicated 10 man group that raided 2-3 times a week while we were a 25 man guild doing actually challenging content because 10 mans are a fucking joke. always has and always will be the best guild this general has ever seen.

5 weeks is faster than 9 months

check achievement dates again kiddo. took us 4 weeks. you're hot garbage. how in the fucking world a 25 man guild beats a 10 man guild in 10 man progression is beyond me. pathetic honestly.

>farm 25 man ulduar for 9 months for literal BiS gear
>clean house in 10 man ulduar in 3 weeks (holy shit it took u that long in BiS lmao)
????

>so inept you can't even use the GD armory to check cheevo dates
no wonder your guild is already having attendance issues

Name my big RED A P E

you're full of shit I checked GD armory just now and you're lying

name him "my owner's UI is shit"

>10 man in Uld25 gear
>impressive

Only 226 we had was conquest, crafted, and hard mode 10. Most of which is itemized like shit.

it's okay that someone's better than you, you'll survive

Thrang, because he's always following an ugly tranny.

>Memelisium >Not stock mangos

JUST LET THIS GENERAL DIE

ill let u die pal

retard
retard
retard
retard
retard
retards
retard
retard
retard
retard
retards
retards
retard
retard
retard
retard
retard
retards
retard
retards
retards
retard
retard
retard
retard
retard
retard
retard
retards
retard
retard
retard
retard
retards
retard
retard
retard
retard

>only 1 you

y-you too

nOqWwU

private server that emulates nostalrius when I want to relive my nostalgia for nostalrius

Why the fuck did they switch cores mere months prior to the release of their new server. I didn't even realise they'd ditched their old core until, but on the PTR already I was wondering why were so many things broken that worked earlier. Didn't test it long enough to understand, but then I saw the devs mention the fact they were now using Mangos.

How fucking retarded are they? Their old emu worked fine for the post SC2 population and had a lot of stuff implemented other servers lacked. Now they're just another stock Mangos server with somewhat more experienced devs. God damn.

www.dalaran-wow.com

Go neck yourself turbo nerd

Chicken

Where did the hellground fins go?

Memelysium was a mistake.
Mobs follow you farther than their aggro leash range, can go through solid objects or over a chasm while fleeing or feared, and dont even access their correct loot tables (kodos drop clam meat, dogs drop mail bracers and swords)

www.dalaran-wow.com

>not playing meme server
>pic very related
>tfw u just looted his equipped gear

what is this meme

wow-awakening.com/
WWU

wow-awakening Dawt cum

ask on reddit for a beta key.
if you arent in a party or in an inn/capital, you are flagged Free for All

if you get ganked outside of BG/arena/dungeon you lose gear runescape style

its classless in the fact u can pick any skills/talents u want and can customize ur stat points diablo 2 style

>classless
>first thing they show is race "balance"
lol

God i miss shard so much right now. So ahead of it's time.

how does raiding feel?

awful with shitty people, amazing with fun people

fun

It's amazing if you are raiding with the right people.Thats why i loved nost since with 40 people there were bound to be some funny ass people

does anyone want awakening keys

i have 3 to give away

Awakening will save us

this isnt a meme
it's actually fun

t. awakening dev

foiled again

>its classless in the fact u can pick any skills/talents u want and can customize ur stat points diablo 2 style
Read as: there is one class with minor variations and a lot of useless shit.

memes can be fun what do you have against memes

Memes into dreams
no Queue wwu 2016

ill never forget u guis

resto shaman here, how the fuck does riptide work in 3.3.5?

hmm

Its a HOTS (heal over time spell) for resto shamans. If you cast chain heal on a target with riptide the HOTS will be consumed and the chain heal restores an additional 25% more health.

Reddit makes you think

Just hit 80 on GD, what is the best way to get some gear now / does DF work?

Use wowhead to search factions and relevant rep quests since its 7x, use atlasloot to find out which reps have gear you need. Go do the quests and get 7x gold while doing so to buy BoE epics, you need a 187 ilvl to queue for heroics.

Nice, thanks man. So dungeons work well on this server then?

Ran them all multiple times other than HoR. They work great.

All the dungeons work on GD including HoR which ive done twice o. Two different characters.