/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Overwatch Animated Short | "The Last Bastion"
youtube.com/watch?v=to8yh83jlXg

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>Patch notes
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20243886

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

overbuff.com/players/pc/Schwin-11508
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get Genji gone

hana song

MCCREE NOCLIP ROLL IS THE SAME AS ANIMATION CANCEL

NEITHER SHOULD EXIST

What kind of mousepad do you use /owg/? I have a hard, fairly slippery pad and I like it a lot.

Do any pros use something like this or is there another preferred type?

satya vaswani is gonna punish you!

YOUNG MCCREE WHEN

also where is this picture from, is it fan-made?

QTs

===ATTENTION===
Hello, my name is Sebastian and I'm looking to play Overwatch with 5 other highly skilled people. We are recruiting for our group known colloquially as the Uzumaki Shimada 6. I am very competitive and I will do whatever it takes to win, right now we have 2 people and we need to fill 5 more spots. Why not 4? We need a coach who will spectate our games and record them to critique our playstyles and let us know how we should improve. This is for Competitive mode ONLY so if you want to play bots or quick play try somewhere else. I main D.Va and Tracer and my friend mains Genji and Hanzo so if these are your mains be willing to switch off of them upon request from the team captain (me).
Our requirements are as folows:
>MUST be at least level 100
>MUST not use Bastion, Widowmaker, Symettra, Torbjorn, or Ana
>MUST complete 3 trial quick play matches before your accepted
>You WILL BE on probation for 1 month after joining wherein we can kick you out for whatever reason
>MUST have a mic and ability to speak English
>MUST post stats in this thread along with username, rank, level, and your mains
>DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO PLAY EVERY DAY BETWEEN 12PM-12AM
>If you can not attend a session you must tell me or the co-captain at least 2 days in advance
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COACH JOB:
>must meet the above criteria
>must have at least 200 hours into the game
>must have recording software in 1080p respectively
>must watch every game live and give callouts in chat

We are fully expecting to reach Top 500 next season so apply now if you want to win, don't apply if you want to get absolutely shit on by us
Schwin11508

UPDATE: 2 spots left, the coach position needs to be filled!
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

So how the fuck did the humans win the Omnic War?

The omnics have a mass producing army that can self repair, have high durability, require no sleep or food and can coordinate themselves perfectly. They had skyscraper-sized battlebots, gigantic warships, attack aircrafts and thousands of bastion units, each single unit easily capable of killing 10 humans at least.

Humanity is fucked.

>inb4 muh Overwatch
Literally a small group of humans fighting hundreds of thousands of killbots

How are/were rankings determined?

I've heard of people queuing all 10 placements with their friends and ending up in radically different ranks.

lol

Where is 5 facts about jessie mccree user, I miss him

Tracer is the qtest

nth for fancy outfits!

>woodpecker intensifies

you should kill you'reself

will never call you Oppa ;_;

>LED-lit Razer Firefly for maximum depravity

Who here didn't make it.

where'd you get this pasta?

Shitty blizzard writing

ur bad kid

ugh i hate the OLD AUNT hair style they gave d.va for these skins. why did they have to change it. i like the iridescent mech but fug

You know that trope in the movies where the humans are getting buttfucked by aliums but then suddenly

THEY HAVE ONE SINGLE HIVE MIND THAT IF WE DESTORY IT, IT'LL SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN!!!!!

That is the Omnic War. Overwatch shut down the control booth.

niggas dont kno bout EMP

That's cute until you realize Widow is a mass murderer.

ISIS suicide bombers saved us all

>sprinter Tracer finally dropped

>muh Overwatch

And asymmetrical warfare. They targeted Omniums and AI installations instead of just fighting a war of attrition like the world governments did. The First Strike Team were the best of the best, and still are. It's no surpise the vast majority of them are still fighting (eg, in the game), 30 years after their glory days.

IT REALLY IS A PASTA

>Can't pick hanzo/genji, i r da best at dem
>can't pick tracer, i r da best at dem
>must play every day between 12pm and 12 am aka when literally anyone that isn't NEET has a job
>No using [THESE CHARACTERS] because we think you can't use them properly

The best is the
>YOU CAN'T USE GENJI/HANZO/DVA/TRACER THEY ARE MINE I AM BETTER AT THEM THAN YOU

>there will be at least one hero who is "OP" every patch
>there are people who will whine about said hero(McCree, Widowmaker and Genji) until they get nerfed into oblivion
>people will say "hurr learn to use them with nerfs" before calling that hero useless until buffs come again
Thanks Blizzard.

trying way too hard for something so easily achieved.

Hana is the kind of girl to brng to her stream to insult and humilliate you, but would fuck ypu senseless off camera

>There will be a day when Symmetra is OP.

EXQUSITE.

Best boy primed and ready!

i have crippling depression

I don't use a mousepad, my desk is the best surface known to man.

Also had a friend like thiswho was a braindead monkey who bought shitty razer gear like the rainbow backlit keyboard and shitty mousepad who thought he could take off with a gaming youtube channel

>PTR filled with 5 Hanzo teams
>QP Live filled with tryhards demanding meta teams

Alright then, no Overwatch till mid september.

The coal miner look suits him well.

Good night Junkbro.

to be honest, genji's core/main role isn't effected much though. as a flanker/harasser, he can still pick off some stragglers and ult and kill 1 or 2 people. it's just harder for him to quickly kill a whole team now

My therapist wants to put me on anti-depressants but it's going to interfere with my drinking.

I want Mercy to heal me.

junkertown map when

>Posting inferior fruits

Love that fucking emote so much.

I'M GAY

speaking of drinking, i am right now. All i do is get drunk

>UPDATE: 2 spots left, the coach position needs to be filled!
This really is the cherry on top of this pasta.

you can drink while on antidepressants, i was on lexapro for some months and i could still drink. it just makes the alcohol more effective

Stop posting

That's okay

>

Where are Mei's popsicles?

Depression pills makes alcohol more effective. Think of it as having to spend less on beer.

Well get the hell off of Veeky Forums then, you masochistic fuck. This place is poison to depressions.

why?

I hope this game keeps making dark skinned qts
and make mercy + pharah a canon otp

>>

Is this from bnet forums or leddit?

>That's okay
IT'S THE TERROR OF KNOWING WHAT THIS WORLD IS ABOUT

What's the most satisfying ult to use?

My vote
> Hammer DOWN!

>playing hanzo only on live qp

Had a team of 6 hanzos at one point

Idk where do you guys see those tryhards

What's your favorite thing about Hana?

Unlikely

23's brown girl a best

Because it's on her B.Va skin and it's a beehive. Jokes.

Of course

>McCree's ult doesn't recharge in PTR if you don't shoot or die
CAN YOU JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE FOR A MOMENT???
Who had as much nerfs as McCree? Every fucking patch is about nerfing him. His ult is already a shit. Either enemies quickly hide or kill you in 1 second because you walk like a snail, glow as Eiffel tower at night and say "High Noon" louder than Hanzo's moonspeak. FFS.

Omnics had a preset kill limit. Knowing this we sent wave after wave of our own men at them until they simply shut down.

>Schwin11508
>overbuff.com/players/pc/Schwin-11508
>rank 46

Oh my lord what the fuck

Would the game be bad if they doubled or tripled the HP of all heroes?
Games seem to come down to who can one or two-shot people faster and not about setting up ults to push a battle in your favor. Instead, ults are set up to team kill people that make a mistake or are caught off guard.

nothing can beat the human spirit!!

>Lucio main

So we know he is HIV pos

Revert the 76 spread nerf Blizzard.

>everyone should be a tank

>rank 46
This feels like justie.

>Who had as much nerfs as McCree? Every fucking patch is about nerfing him.

And he's still top tier.

>His ult is already a shit

lol. It needed to be nerfed because you essentially had the ability to clear out any area of the map for 10s for half the cost of an ult.

Why does most Pharmercy art have Pharah as the submissive?

Hammer down, Nano-boost on an ulting Genji or similar ally, or Zenic the Hedgehog

shes perfect

I never noticed that, I'll need more proof, just to know you're telling the truth.

this. I play him and mccree, but anytime I pick 76 now it just feels like I should play mccree.

>750 hp Reaper

Most likely low mmr

Does Mei's update ult go through Zarya's Particle barrier?

Because Mercy comes across as vaguely maternal and more experienced while Pharah seems almost socially awkward.

This.
It's the principle of every game where you play as a lone hero/party fighting theoretically superior or more numerous forces without having super powers.
Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Binary Domain, it's all about attacking the head of the snake or slicing the Achilles' Heel.
The King's Row map is literally all about moving an EMP into an Omnic neighborhood to murder them or at least turn them off for a while

Because lesbians suck

>Battleborn tier time to kill

Lol no.

Made a thing, wanted to share.

Armor and shields would be OP as fuck.

What is it about Lucio mains that make them like this? Is it the character being Brazilian or is it the support main position that attracts the mentally ill?

FINALLY

Now I just need nihon genji.

>some games I can hit airshots on enemy Pharahs without any effort
>others I can't hit any rockets at all, even fucking pointblank shots

I wish I had consistency

>doubled or tripled the HP of all heroes

Please be bait.

>almost
She's kinda monotonous in most of her lines, it's borderline spergy.

How do I play around roadhog? particulary as mercy? every time I play her this asshole hooks me from across the map and shoots me and my team just doesn't give a shit.

Because the ship is shit.

alpha male big dick dps player = high ranking
beta bitch cocksucking healslut = low ranking

Fareeha!

>pharah can now headshot

y/n?