Destiny General - /dg/

Titans a shit Edition

>>>NEWSRESET INFO 8/16/2016LINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UL1_ht1EdAU
youtu.be/SqJ_4YhYMhE
destinytracker.com/dg/5365583002
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

note apparently psn got hacked again as lots of people can't log in or were requested to change passwords, just as prevention change your passwords

Xx00 love you guardians

Man, slow night tonight.

dank meme OP

I just want dusters to be viable armor.

Xbox Y1 Raids are going on. Somehow, someway. Shout out and post with your GT if you want in.

Proof?

>aim assist is so pathetically high you can headshot people around corners

This is the only current shooter I play. Is it this easy in other games? With a good roll 1kys everyone's head becomes a damn bullet magnet.

>hardware is hardcore encrypted so you cant steal games
>all your info is stored is text files on some barely secured server which is guarded by a skeleton dress up in a batman outfit
Remember.
Sony only cares about getting your money.
>psvita "backups" never ever

Check Sony forums and reddit

10th for furry genocide

No, its only this easy to snipe in destiny. Try it in any fps game like CSGO, cod, overwatch and you will see the difference aim assist makes
It's why so many people have a gripe with it

>Overwatch
you mean the game where you can shoot someone around a corner because their hitbox is so gigantic?????

>its a spiky shell
into the trash

It's gigantic because you can't aim

>OW
>20 tick rate
>Hooks that are dimension breaking

You had a good point up until then.

Holy shit that actually looks good.

The new exotic side arm "The Trespasser" seems to fire in full auto bursts, and has a new (exotic?) perk called "unrepentant" that likely triggers after making a crit kill and reloading.

What's wrong with spiky shells?

Look, I get this doesn't apply to y'all, because you all are totally maxed out on everything and play this game enough to have recurring raid parties and all that fuckin shit.

But it really FUCKING bugs me that you can't just play PVP. They SAY you can, but you CAN'T. The only way to get the best PVP rewards is to play two modes (ToO and IB) that BOTH rely on you having played a bunch of PVE content and maxed your light level.

WHY the FUCK can't there just be a mode where it gives everyone of the same options of guns- the same sniper, shotgun, rifle, handcannon, et cetera. Light levels and class specific abilities are neutralized. Skill versus skill alone.

OR FUCK ME, EVEN IF YOU'RE GONNA FORCE ME TO PLAY YOUR WORST MODES (ToO and IB) THEN AT LEAST DON'T MAKE ME RAID A BUNCH IN ORDER TO BE COMPETITIVE IN THOSE SHITTY MODES.

Are you raiding tonight?

anyone going to try out titanfall 2?

No, been playing Overwatch to get as many loot boxes as possible.

Well that's good I guess. The last CoD I played was 4 and I was by no means a xX_l33t sn1p3r_Xx but in destiny I feel like a fucking navy seal.

Praise Noobish, the raid leader we needed.

>full auto bursts

do you know what you're even talking about?

there's tons of places to get max light, or 330 light gear. you can play normal PvP and do the weekly bounties to receive a Nightfall-tier reward. you can do Nightfalls or grind strikes to rank up factions and get 330 gear. or you can do Prison of Elders scorecards for high light weapons and armor once a week per character.

you don't have to raid to be competitive.

There's some random messaging me on Xbox about Crota, out of the blue. So, maybe that's 4/6?

I need that shit yo.

Stream

>Hanzo hitboxes

Not aim assist, that's called magnetism, the game is not making you aim where you should, it's just allowing where you shot to be a registered are for damage
youtube.com/watch?v=UL1_ht1EdAU
Try using Widowmaker and you can see just how different it is.

Hook works from the player using it, a laggy Roadhog can hook someone a second after they went round a corner and still make him faze through shit right to his scattershot.

@152215142
holy shit faggot don't play the game or spend more time playing than bitching on the internet about how retarded you are

Bad juju is a full auto burst weapon bruh. Unless you're a /k/ fag getting hung up on the "full" auto part, in which case I wouldn't know or care about the difference.

Unless you've got a code from earlier, you can't play until 8am PDT/11am EDT even though the download goes live in an hour.

>bungo still hasn't fixed the broken decals on Bus of History

my autism is at max

So, do you think we'll get another "expansion" sometime in mid-2017, or are they gonna try live events again?

Going gym.

youtu.be/SqJ_4YhYMhE

Finally, a ship to outclass aspect of glass

I dunno about another piece of DLC, Rise of Iron seems like them needing a stop-gap after delaying Destiny 2 another year. Unless the Rise of Iron team goes directly to making another DLC, it seems unlikely at this point.

I'm a gun owner and a hunter dipshit, I just don't care about the nomenclature of all the shit that /k/ommandos get their knickers in a twist about.

but was it just emails n passwords or did they grab billing info?

The fact that the majority of the dev team is focused on D2 speaks to more of a DLC+April Update situation. They'll release RoI in Sept. Trickle things until the Update in December, then keep trickling until D2.

It's gonna be:

>Festival of the Lost
>SRL
>Revamped Valentines Day event with a PvE component
>April update with LL 425 and Y3 Raids
>Summer event
>Event that leads into Destiny 2
>Destiny 2

screencap this

>Summer event

We didn't even get one this year, what makes you think we're going to get shit next year when they'll be focusing more on Destiny 2?

>Revamped Valentines Day event with a PvE component
>Literally a Patrol date

I didn't think it could get any gayer, but there you have it.

I'm not calling you out or anything, just showing you how silly it looks. You do you.

Build Destiny 2 hype

>anons tell me to screencap their posts
>mfw I never do

I must be retarded then.

I thought 335 was the max? And you could only get that from the raid? Am I wrong then? Is a Nightfall-tier reward considered good? Is there a better way to rank up faction beyond just giving them a bunch of motes?

I'm still angry there isn't a truly balanced PVP mode, but you are calming my autistic rage.

I just haven't played in a long while and it feels like I'm never going to 'catch up' to where everyone else is. I'm only like 319 or something, my only faction is at 11, I don't have any of the meta guns or armor, and I haven't even been able to compete in ToO or IB since they raised the LL, 'cus I'm STILL not high enough.

>noobish uses his autism for good
truly the hero we deserve

Ok but there's a difference between the dingbats that think "semi-automatic"=mounted 2000rpm turret and not knowing that a gun that fires automatically in 3 round bursts has a completely different name than a gun that just fires automatically. With both you can just hold down the trigger until the mag is empty, so why does the one that fires in 3's need a different name?

just playing regular crucible can net you some of my fav weapons like eylasuna and ash factory

>titan at 335
>hunter and warlock at 334
>no desire to play anymore as roi is coming out in like a month and i have my triumphs done and all the ib stuff
>still want trials gear nut don't want to run trials
It is my eternal struggle.

>tfw no bf to play IB with and he rubs my underwear and kisses my neck in-between games

ill join if theres still room. GT: S a d S c e n e

>pspoors shitpost about boner raids

POETRY

destinytracker.com/dg/5365583002

>eylasuna

I have like five of those. I don't know why it keeps giving them to me. I don't even know what's supposedly good about it.

335 is the max, but you can get 335 gear from PoE Scorecards, decrypting exotic engrams, and Nightfall/Weekly PvP Bounty rewards. Raiding is the easiest way to hit 335, especially with challenge modes, but its not the only way.

If you've got either Vanguard or Crucible boosters from your Sterling Treasures, use one and then grind for 2 hours. Its easy to rank up at least once within that amount of time. Ranking up a faction (Vanguard/Crucible/Faction of Choice) grants gear up to 330 light.

You get gear around your light level, so it will be a bit before you're 330 but it shouldn't be too long. You're high enough level to do PoE Scorecards at the very least, which is a guaranteed armor/weapon piece per week, in addition to any 3oC you use for the bosses.

There will likely never be a "truly balanced PvP" mode. The entire design intention with Destiny is to get guns and use them in all the activities at your disposal.

For what its worth, at 319 you should still grind out IB. You won't be getting a bunch of kills and it'll probably make you angry, but high light level gear drops every 4-5 matches there. You can get a high light level primary (Finnala's Peril), special (Deidris' Retort), Helmet or Chest piece.

>I don't even know what's supposedly good about it.

Post the rolls. Eyasluna is the de-facto go-to Legendary Hand Cannon right now. It has incredibly high base stats. With the right perks its one of the best hand cannons in the game.

>That raid
Almost as bad as this tbqh

Ok so that's
Sad
Beanbag
Delta
Myself
And maybe Timby. I've got a guy that'll be on soon. That makes 6. If I missed someone from the last thread we'll just replace my friend with you.

So I'm getting pretty frustrated with the fact that my update is legitimately 19gb

I checked the update history, and my last update was version 1.08.

Is it possible that 1.08-1.26 is actually 19gb in size? Is that including all the dlc data?

Because from what I've heard, on PS4 all updates show to be the full size of the game, before jumping up to only having to download a few hundred megabytes. I've been updating for a full day now and I still have 9gb to go.

Only 23 more hours to go!

just grab the welfare haxsaw, and get a decent Rocket launcher and you are pretty much set.

Yeah its possible. Its got to download all the DLC data, as well as any other shit.

it's 60 tick now

3 of them had never done oryx challenge. and they wiped on round 4 three times.

Boners cant even get a raid finished under 45

>Overwatch faggots on damage control
No it's not

The worst part is, this horribly slow internet only started because I had to move out to the boonies.

When its at it's fastest, I have decent enough ping to play stuff like RO2 and Doom multiplayer with no issues, I just hope having 3rd world internet isn't gonna affect a game like Destiny too much

check if you have any with rifled barrel

You'll fit right in.

>This is the same faggot that gave an autism report on our raids and tried to critique it
PlayStation raiders are shit, the only reason you lot think you're good at raiding is because you have players that make a lot of noise about it. We're miles better than your best and that's a fact.
Its been known for a long time that Xbox has always had true gamers as we are the console that made esports a thing, its only because of Sony's money that you're getting esports now. We invented it.

So what order should I be taking raids in now that I have all the DLC? Like, when do I start sliding in to heroic stuff?

>ps4 fags trying to start console war shit.
kek

Yes, but we actually have fun doing a two hour raid.
We get the raids done and actually have fun while doing them instead of being try harding ass faggots that can't finish the raid and then run damage control in the thread for hours and days afterwards.
At thats with colt and his shitternet.

ebin

I'd jump in but my friend wants to raid and he's afraid of le 4chunz

those neggers barely open their mouths

2 hours is like, half the normal kekbox raid time. Also Noobish and his team have the thread record for speed so I don't see your point about a single raid with a bunch of newfags.

>helping 3 people get their challenge completion is trying hard

The old raids are pretty inconsequential. At this point the only one that truly matters in getting you end-game stuff is King's Fall. You can do King's Fall Heroic at 300, though 310 is usually where people do it. You can do it at 290 if you've got a willing raid group.

>Also Noobish and his team have the thread record for speed
dont you dare take this bait

And which ones can be solo'd? I know that VoG needs like three people just to open the door, but there's probably a way to glitch in there.

Nobody cares about how long your raid is Jesus niggering heck as long as it was with good people you like then awesome

Also timby let's play together

>im referencing a single incident
>being try harding shitlords isnt the standard
>"we only do poorly with the same people over and over because this one raid had 3 new people"
Seems like damage control to me.

>not posting the 4h 31m xbone raid
POTTERY

You can open the door solo. Doing the rest of the raid solo is probably impossible though? I've not really looked into it. The only one you can truly solo is Crota's End, the 2nd raid. That one is piss easy once you have the gear/knowledge.

looking to do challenge of the elders if anyone's in

So what's the go with the Raids? Are we still running Crota's End on the Xbox One?

I used to watch my brother play. Is that the stupid one where you have to take turns like grabbing a sword, running across a bridge, and whacking him with it?

That's Crota's End, yeah

Is your friend Graham crackers?

I think we need more people. Timby's out. Start posting with GTs we can orbit up if you want.

I haven't even played it and I fucking hate it.
Just a lot of people respawning behind a big shield, taunting, then getting mobbed when someone fucks up the sword.

It's me.

Don't knock it until you try it, dude. I enjoyed it.

will it ever happen bros?

>Don't knock it until you try it, dude. I enjoyed it.

FROM DOWNTOWN