because it's not even on

It's just sitting there

Kek'd

Looks like it's in Park to me

>faggots expecting a shitbox that happens to be RWD to be fast

it is more than ok for what it is, stop whining

4 cylinders short of an engine.

>tfw you will never experience a 8 cylinder boxer engine

The idea of this makes my cock so hard I broke my fly.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHIBPb2zkIc

More like the Freaking Really - Slow amirite?
Guys....guys?

For real!

Subaru/toyota didnt give us this car as to be a serious sports car, Its made to be fun stock or a great platform to build off of.

The car market needs platform cars. Cars that might not be golden, but have a good looking shell and layout. This is that and its relatively cheap. Even if you dont desire one, you should at least appreciate what the are doing for the custom car guys.

Any questions?

to release an affordable RWD car shows balls since there's a high chance that there will be a lawsuit each time some faggot gets wrapped around a tree instead of shooting straight through the corner (FWD) which is easier to proof that it was the faggots speed's fault and not because the car is "dangerous".

if the car was massively faster at that price point, the amount of tree wrapping would be dozens of times higher therefore more expensive for the brand

Why is this car so fucking small?

Why can't I find a parking spot with this fucking car?

Why do I swallow so many bugs in this fucking car?

Because it lacks whitewalls.

>Even if you dont desire one, you should at least appreciate what the are doing for the custom car guys.

Beyond that; wanting this car to fail is basically telling car companies that they need to stop making exactly the kind of cars Veeky Forums claims to love. Aren't something like 70% of BRZ's sold in the US manuals? And you want to discourage that?

This is a "rising tide lifts all boats" situation. We need more enthusiast cars like this. That Veeky Forums rallies against it is insane.

because it needs more horsepower but who cares ya can always mod it mate

you will never drop a V8 into a BRZ

speedhunters.com/2015/01/kiwi-flavoured-lemon-jun-synergy-brz-v8/

>you will never drop a V8 into a BRZ
youtube.com/watch?v=5Lv9Hl8mEho

Yes, why does it have 140whp?

Isn't this basically the modern Celica?

>GT86
It's the modern AE86.

>modern Celica

Celina hadn't been FR for a while. Closest was the Scion tC.

Yes

Because you didnt drive it right

It's fast in the sense that it'll disappoint you faster than anything for the same price

>It's fast in the sense that it'll disappoint you faster than anything for the same price
Not the car's fault that your expectations are unrealistic.
Refer to , and .

This is a blue board.

Mmmmmm I like my brz. It's not so slow.More like 170 in the manual version.
and the manual option never comes up for resale

That's exactly what they intended the 86 for.

To be a basic platform you can have fun expanding.

Just look at all that fucking room under the hood... fucking makes my dick hard.

You... REALLY need to figure out how that opacity layer works.

>they give us the standard FR-S but no FR-S RC

I would much rather pay for the barebones version

You mean my plate scribble? It's my photo app on my phone. I don't care enough to bother using Photoshop since it takes a year to load on my computer and I didn't pirate the licensing right so I can't use it while online. So deal with my half hearted scribble.

Because it's a 6.4. No one likes 6.4's

>boxer engine
Thats your problem
>shitty gearing
>no turbo or more hp in general
also
Not a liftback
WHY!!!

>Torque Dip

Why did you even bother then Kek what r u doing guy

HGB-8007 and GZB-9409

Brb Posting on /b/ enjoy your catfacts and unlimited pizza deliveries.

I fucking hope! I know the pizza people well. If they don't have my number they won't charge me. Hit me up.

I just figured it was better than not doing anything. It's pretty well obscured on my phone.

Fug

So, uh, where the supras at tho

I had no idea what this car was until they used it in a reveal trailer for the modding in the latest Need for Speed game. Thought it was weird that they were showing a Subaru that wasn't the WRX. Granted, I wasn't all that knowledgeable about cars back the and even now, I have a lot more to learn.

youtube.com/watch?v=hX_ke3GwLE0

I agree completely. Building a unique car is far more fun than buying a monster like thousands of other douchebags, and driving the same thing as everyone else.

I really, really love BMW's, I grew up with them, but this is a huge problem I have with the brand. Very few BMW guys actually like what old BMW stood for, now it's just a bunch of rich dicks buying computer assisted go carts that feel dead. Soundproofing, temperature proofing, everything about modern cars is about separating the driver from the road. It's pathetic.

I hope more cars like the 86 come out. I'm not really into buying new but car culture needs tuners.

>I hope more cars like the 86 come out.
Expect it to be the last of its kind.
Teslas and Google cars are upon us.

Just use MSpaint you fucking post-2000 kid.

>great platform to build off of
>McPherson struts
>boxer engine
kek

macpherson's at the front are good enough for most light cars

its got one of the worst Japanese engines built, the boxer

GT86/FRS should have had a straight 4

>wanting steel wheels and no paint
>muh weight reduction

What are the advantages of a straight 4 over a boxer that outweigh the low center of gravity?

Boxers are just a mess of oil leaks and headgaskets, see it all the time at work. what sense does it make to have the pistons sideways and have the valvecovers sideways so oil can pool in one corner? boxer are like rotary engines and communism, work in theory but garbage in real life

Toyota should just have made a newer version of the 4AGE for the FRS

bad meme

its not a meme when youve been a mechanic for 6 years and want to head for the hills when a Subaru comes in. nevermind all the kids here in Canada that think its cool to import a GC8 or GF8

> the pistons sideways and have the valvecovers sideways so oil can pool in one corner?

>what is oil pressure and oil circulation line

you are a dumb nigger

doesnt change the fact that boxers are a poor engine design in any way but center of gravity, the amount of 2-10 year old WRX and STI that have their engines fail at the 100,000km mark prove it

>the fact that I don't understand how oil circulates around a boxer engine doesn't change the fact that i am talking out of my ass

fuck outta here user, go read something about oiling systems

the brz uses a diferent engine than old imprezas

>boxers are a poor engine design in any way but center of gravity
How so?

not him, but this is why ppl hate tripfags
you are completely ignoring the point that they boxers constantly leak and burn oil.

lots of inline engines constantly leak and burn oil
doesn't prove anything

>boxers constantly leak and burn oil

so do many inline engines

thats the result of a poorly designed oiling system, not the engine configuration

quads confirm

>I want to go fast in a straight line

Kill yourself

Rotary engines work in theory and real life, whereas communism doesn't work in either

Saying "communism is great in theory" is the most idiotic phrase of the 21st century after "X is economically efficient"

Then I would have to import photos to my slow as fug computer. Who the fuck has the time for that?

I hope you are joking.

Why can't I hold all these Twingos?