pastebin.com/spEFYmPW
pokemongo.gamepress.gg
thesilphroad.com/research

>Server status
ispokemongodownornot.com/

>CP after evolution calculator
pogotoolkit.com/

>IV calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon Go stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Nests
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests

post your top 3 pokemon and your top 3 pokemon go monsters, let's see how fucked you got.

POST YOUR FACE WHEN SOMEONE YOU KNOW GOT BANNED IN THE BOTBAN WAVE

Teamless from day 1 no botting/spoof/scan I ALMOST THERE GUYS, WHO ELSE IS /teamless/?

>try to beef up gym
>eternal errors
Nianshit deserves botters

>2km egg
>never got a starter

I'm mystic but whenever I see a red or yellow gym I knock it out and just leave it unclaimed if i've already gotten my coins for the day

So can you still spoof with NOX without getting banned?

just choose instinct goddamnit

almost where?

>tfw this guy is still around

i admire your determination, see you at level 40 ! 10 years from now

>it was my gf

>blaming your hand for botting

>le no gf meme
this isn't /v/

it was really funny in my head

I taught her how to use Nox and she jumped all over that shit for a month and we spoofed to gyms all the time the problem was she got softbanned like crazy
Oh well I didn't get hit so I plan to give her some mons to help keep her interested

revert to 5s update when?
theres no excuse for 10 seconds now
move it to 2 or 3s

>mfw walker lyfe

>all dat FREE vitamin D
how can botcucks even compete

after botting 4 days straight not using human walking i got
100iv 3 snorlax 17 dragonite with best attacking moveset, lvl 24 and got it.

>been saving poliwag candy for weeks
>finally have enough to evolve a 100% poliwag to poliwrath
>mud shot and ice punch

how shit is this

is english your fourth language or something?
I cant understand what you're trying to say

actually it's my 7th language i'm china

>125 candy
>can still end up with a shitty moveset
that's why I hate gyarados or mons with a 2nd evolution.

are you drunk

yes

I'm sitting on 350 magikarp candies and so scared of getting another terrible moveset like my Poliwrath. I don't think my heart can it. Poliwrath and Gyarados are my two favorite Gen 1 Pokemon and it sucks that there's a huge chance they'll be absolutely useless in battle

what's the best counter for dragonite?

ice

Lapras

wigglyfspuff

>tfw all that walking did things to my ass and thigs

t-thanks niantic

how many KM?

charizard.

Wigglytuff with pound and play rough shits hard on it.

Around 5 - 7 a day. I've always been thin and lazy. But it rounded up with the walking.

had that problem a little over an hour ago, kept trying to take one of three gyms at a mall I was doing some walking at (because rain).

I'd get my Mon into the arena then error message and I'd be looking at the map screen again.

Yes, just don't port all over the world and stick to within 30 or so miles of your home. Also, log in on your phone at times when you're out, even if you aren't catching anything.

evolved 100iv magikarp to gyarados and got a twister it's good for defending right?

I honestly have no idea.

any news about updates or stuff coming?

banwaves is all Niantic can think about at the moment, and they're doing at best a half-assed job of it. Niantic can only do one thing at a time, they can't multi-task to save their lives.

should be an app update in about a week. as to what's in it, I dunno, my dad doesn't work at Niantic. Probably just fixing text errors.

just the thing in the op about the bans

anyone's bot farm's survived the ban's wave's ? mine's are banned !

Anyone with iOS getting gps signal not found?

>people still play this game
>there's still a general for this game

None. Any botter says they aren't banned are either new to botting or flat out lying

Have to wait for new round of bots that can bypass their API detector

Mine. Any walkfag that says they're all banned are either a faggot or flat out lying

what are good programs to control your phone from your computer?
I was trying to use airdroid's airmirror but it wont detect my phone

I only get a gps signal at home if my phone is against the window and I dont' want to have to stand against the window to do anything

Show proof

Show account start date and level, you don't have to show name if you are paranoid about being reported

how the fuck does this game track how much you walk? I swear the system is fucked.

pedometers are ancient technology fampai

tracks your displacement every minutes, updates counter ever 4 or 5 minutes

>place where I live full of niggers
>all rare pokemon appear during nightime
Fuck I don't want to get stabbed

Next banwave will kill this general, it's been fun shitposting with you guys I haven't put this much hours into a game in a long time the last game I played was GTAV, I was reading books and watching old films before this came along, I been banned aswell and only way I'm making a new account is if they revamp the whole fucking game which they'll probably won't

point to point GPS calculations on a straight line every 10 seconds or so.

60 seconds, 30 seconds in battle

A dragonite spawned at my old children hospital at 1am in downtown, I actually caught it on nox which my account been banned now but what surprises me that there were hundreds of people were waiting after midnight to catch it, there's a youtube video somewhere

I'd still say no guys.
And to the second guy, what makes you think that? Can't they still track altitude data very fucking easily? How do you know this works aside from anecdotal evidence? Just because you got lucky doesn't mean you should push it.

Apparently not cause this happened

>be walkfag
>go out
>sit between lures
>get bored
>come home
>want to go out and play more
fuck, this happens every single day.

main reason is altitude is static and off

I thought it was confirmed that the time of day doesn't change pokemon spawn rates?

I had a gloom, bulbasaur and more rare shit.
I know it's RNG but damn that it always fucks me up.

What's the best way to go about scanning my neighborhood so I don't miss anything rare?

I don't know how to greatcurve. Every result is different

Not like he'd stay with you forever. What happens when you're up 10 levels? His CP will be left behind, and keeping him up is too costly.

get some roller blades and go outside.

pokemon go live map

Whats the limit for pokestops/catches
From what I have been reading its 1000/2000
Is this correct?

Will there be something similar to quickspin which lifts permabans?

Yeah, you have to make a new account and get it to level 30 legit and you'll unlock your banana'd account.

stop being a bitch and make up your mind?

Will shoving a banana up your ass would work? Fucking nigger

did I just spot queen of pgg? Any better pics? I want to determine if that is a perfect chiseled marble tushy.

thats a man baby

There are no fucking pokestops in my rural area and at level 22, I'm really starting to feel the sting. I'm considering spoofing just to pick up pokeballs at a nearby town because there's no fucking way I'm paying Niantic 1.39 canadian loonies for 20 balls that will get swallowed whole by the first couple weedles that decide they feel like being dicks.

How aggressive are the bans? Is spoofing locally still safe?

A stupid question was asked, so a stupid answer was given. All is well with the world.

Hey if i can get my ass looking that good I will keep playing pgg, I was hoping it was a girl, though.

I just caught a 1700 Arcanine in front of my house, tried to catch it for my bro and it despawned):

>liking girls
lol what a fag

Fuck off nigger

girls are gross m8, what are you, a gay?

anecdotal evidence says yes. Mileage may vary for you.

I spoof to fill my item inventory with pokeballs then I walk around to use them. Been doing this for over a month. I only spoof to areas that I've actually visited with PoGo being active though.

Saucy comeback. It wasn't really snappy, it was saucy. If you've been gotten a permaban, that's it. There's no way to get your account back unless you get it back with an appeal from the email you should have gotten.

you know the rules, timestamp or gtfo.

Fuck off nigger

Saucy

Sorry for crap image

Fuck off nigger

So I caught 12 gastly today and all of them had shit IV, what the fuck? I mean

if you caught that many by walking most likely you are near a nest which means they'll be shit IV

Has anyone had any experience with PokeMiner?
I've tried using it but nothing ever pops up on the map.

You're getting kind of boring.

eggs are the only way to get mons you like with high IV.
>tfw 94% growlithe
>tfw no candy to evolve it because no idea where they spawn on my city
J u s t

Damn it sucks that there is no decent moveset.

Well I have a little problem then, since the only way to get a Gastly in this little country is by going to the nest.

you can get one in an egg

usually egg hatched pokemon have high IV

Aren't they capped to lv 20 though? So the CP is going to be very low