>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KT5yXaYMinw
m.youtube.com/user/ObsidianMiner32
grammarist.com/usage/sped-speeded/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOOK AT THIS MOVESET

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE SOMETHING THAT LOOKS THIS GOOD AND IS THIS GOOD IN DAS3?

I'M NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT BEING USABLE, IT'S THAT TOO, BUT LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING ANIMATIONS, HOW HE USE HIS ARMS TO HANDLE THE HAMMER. IT'S BEAUTIFUL JUST TO LOOK AT.

WHAT THE FUCK

>Make lothric holy even more shit
Why

Third

That weapon was overpowered as fuck and basically one of the top 3 weapons in the game. It also wasn't even a strength weapon or an ultra, it was basically the BB equivalent to DaS3's glaives.

Yeah, want to see a BB ultra? Go look at kirkhammer

First to lose ;)

Is the saints bident any good?

Not like the Kirkhammer moveset isn't also beautiful.

> It also wasn't even a strength weapon
>A STR scaling, possible S++
???

Untricked bloodletter is beast, that r2 hits like a truck

you can try to make it semi viable by going 27 STR 60 FAI and buffing it
but it won't be good

But that weapon is also stupidly good when used and learned properly.

The casual L2 360 degree sweep? On a fucking great hammer? Unheard of in the other games hammer movesets.

At least B team made a hammer have some nifty lance movesets aka Sanctum Mace in DaS2. DaS3 greathammers are all shit aside from the unpatched spiked mace L2 > R2, and the greatclubs decent R2's.

The cathedral knight mace is the biggest case of hardon to soft I've experienced in recent years. Seeing them use it, and then what it does when you use it was just sad.

Can you buff black night weps?

Post fashion so I can steal your outfits

Are there any non dragonslayer weapons that are good?

But Bloodletter is a STR weapon. The untricked form was no fucking joke. It had a thrust R2 that had like thrust and then wacky multipliers because of the points on it, did like easy 600 damage a pop.

The bloodletters mace form alone is mint compared to the wet sock slinging animations we get in 3.

Ok I couldn't find the Kirkhammer being swing a shit load of times webm.

Sorry /dsg/. Pretend I posted it.

not even the dragonslayer weapons are good on a faith build, they have minimal FAI scaling and low bases

Wolnir's is great for STR/FAI but boring, Morne's is okay, not great

your best option is to use raw dragonslayer axe / lothric greatsword with sunlight blade

>having enough stamina to swing the kirk multiple times
Doesn't exist.

Thanks ring bro, I love you.

Also how are luck builds?

This webm?
This is with 20 END and a stamina rune

If you're curious about why the fist weapon costs so much, it has ridiculous stagger and can stun bosses in one or two punches

>tfw you accidentally use binoculars in a boss fight

youtube.com/watch?v=KT5yXaYMinw

This video is actually decent at showing the hammer, surprisingly

Get blessed, kid.

POTION SELLER

found it

>Error: Duplicate file exists. Here
This one.

Look at this fucking second R2 spin.

I'm just saying while cool, the only ultra worth anything in BB is wheel, the others are still bait for killing retards, you can fuck around with others sometimes if using them, but while they aren't as bad as DaS 3's ones, you still had to be much better than your opponent

You're better off with a BT build for it really.

who's that girl?

>those enemies in the beggining

wait
Did they copypaste the fucking farmer enemies
but couldn't bother to bring the cool movesets?

I'm legitimately mad now.

>Running attacks and backstep attacks are entirely different moves in BB

what

>mfw catching gotthards spamfags with the corvian greatknife before they can fire off their l1

God I love this weapon.

>those L2
>that fucking sweet backstep R1

Ok fuck it
I give up
I'm saving money now, I'll buy a PS4. I don't care anymore.

Its also done on what looks to be

>tfw when you accidentally preempt that tiny window by a fraction of a second and catch the end of their roll instead, allowing them to hyperarmor the hit with roll-end poise and still complete their L1 safely

Charge R2's and regular R2's are also totally different, whereas in DaS3, charge attacks are the same move just slower and more damage.

>Actually equipping it on a quickslot
Deserved it.

There's a few charged R2s in DaS3 that are different, the Carthus Curved Sword for example has a completely different animation for its charged R2.

Really

Interesting. Might be cause I've never fucking seen anyone use R2's on that weapon.

Does anyone want to watch a shitter stream SotFS?

>inb4 hurr advertising

I'm not even a streamer.

>Malrdron didn't appear in DaS3

He was the one new guy I liked, especially boggled me because his lance returned.

Actually...maybe I can do a Maldron cosplay? Hitting mugen quick

hurr advertising

You can. Please use herald chest for it.

Yeah that's likely the cause. I know the Black Blade's 1HR2s also have 'slightly' more range when charged compared to the regular R2, which is good for spacing purposes.

I'm incredibly bored right now so why not.

Sure

I'm streaming off YouTube if that's okay. ObsidianMiner32

Fucking link yourself you self-shilling hack fraud, there's probably a million people with that name on youtube.

Can someone give me a good luck build?

>ObsidianMiner32

Hello underage minecraft lets player

Good Luck.

I made it years ago in 2010 when I was 13.

m.youtube.com/user/ObsidianMiner32

Good luck, build

>Great Hammers and Great Axes movesets improved. Perseverance now lasts as long as War Cry and also changes the R2 moveset. Both alternate movesets can be canceled any time now by using an R1
>Great Hammers, Great Axers and Ultra Greatswords speeded up by 50% on startup and 25% on recovery frames
>Improved HA on Greatswords. Greatswords and Curved Greatswords can't be parried on their R2 anymore
>Murakumo moveset changed to the same it was in the first Dark Souls. Black Murakumo added, it has the same moveset it had in Dark Souls 2 (WA: parry)
>Adjusted speed of heavy straight swords
>Piercing and Curved Swords can't stun on their first R1 anymore
>Katanas running attack changed to a slash, except the bloodlust
>Poise makes HA frames start sooner. All wolf rings buffed
>Heavy Armor now gives flat defense as well
>Miracles, Pyromancies and Sorceries damage buffed greatly. Now the rings that used to buff spells damage instead reduce FP consumption
>All offensive sorceries can be delayed by holding the attack button

Carthus Curved Sword or any katana if you are a fag. If not, Spiked Mace.
Great Corvian Scythe are ok tho.

>tfw Dark Souls used to be fun when you were bad
>tfw you got gud
>too gud
Being too gud isnt fun.

>catch someone with the Wolf knight GS flip WA
>the mid-air stagger catches them and locks them down
>except they instantly recover from it and roll out of the actual hit
Why does this stupid bug still exist? How many months has this game been out for and attacks still randomly fail to work properly?

r8

I want to keep it fairly low enough level to invade before the end of the game areas in NG

If I could I've love to get this to 50 and reliably invade before pontif, but I'm not sure If I can do it

That means you broke their poise user.

8/10

fug, pic related

Will DeS Greataxe and Dragon Bone Smasher ever return in their full glory?

>nothing about stamina costs of great weapons

That's the biggest issue with them imo, you can't do anything more then 4 R1s with no roll after with even 40 END + RoF+2 which is crippling in both PvE and PvP. They need a flat 10-15% stamina reduction cost per attack across the board.

Iktf. I hope the DLC will spice things up a bit

>tfw the greatlance is actually one of the shittiest weapons in the game

it has the WORST tracking ever. it literally does whatever it wants other than track an enemy

>speeded
ESL posters are not welcome here

I think cathedral shield is too big, and twin dragon might look closer to rebel's shield, but you can decide once you get it in game.

>only 3 dark pyromancies in the game
2-3 new ones in DLC would be nice

There's so many things in great weapons that need to be fixed. It doesn't make sense as it is. Either:

- Keep the current stamina cost, but speed them up to equal as other weapons
- Change the stamina cost to the same as other weapons, but keep the speed

Having both makes no sense. It's only downsides.

That's pretty good, the torso is a no go, but I'm sure it's for weight compromise

I like that you're wearing the white ring in the ice place to. breddy gud

Why didn't you use Herald's chestpiece it looks so much better.

>whole game built on the 2 hit stun system
>scraps it for some weapons

Ideally we'd remove it from everything, but since they think it's okay, keep them on everything.

grammarist.com/usage/sped-speeded/
>Sped and speeded are both standard inflections of the verb to speed, and neither is more correct than the other.

>afk for an hour
>still not summon as Blade of Darkmoon
WHY FROM WHY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was just that it seems to have the lowest requirement of the proper steel greatshields from what I saw. I dunno how i feel about using the wooden dragon shield, but i could go full cospoor to save some levels on VIT and get to a lower level

there is not top that really mimics the Royal soldier top. thats the closest there is.
because Maldron doesnt have a cape.

The speed wouldn't be a problem as much if HA/poise frames activated as soon as or with a slighter delay after attacking, but there's such a noticeable delay for when it starts that almost anyone can play around it with pitiful ease, let alone the problems it causes in PvE with ganking enemies.

I black crystal out every blue i get summoned in my world, wanted to let you know

>opponent get hit by first R1 and rolls away
>my second R1 is already queued
>he has time to roll and sip before I finish my second R1 animation

greataxes are garbage

>being this autistic about a cape
You deserve to look dumb then.

Maldon X Maldron jousting antigravity fightclub when?

eh, the addition of a cape isn't much, the actual plate vest on the heralds does fit the part more.

why not just remove the covenant?

>get a pretty mediocre buff that regens HP
>No Cursed Weapon 2.0 to rival it
At least the Greataxe is pretty good in 3.

Does she have a cute feminine penis ?

It is actually buggy, but I'm saying what they wanted for some stupid reason.

Cursed Weapon was a mistake that should never, ever come back.

The point is that he does it to crush the hopes and dreams of the Blueberries

>new FC event
>everyone is maldron
>with white ring

Not that user but either boost dmg or make it the fast sword class. I would really appreciate the fact that there's more variation in weapons of their own class much similar to the light curved swords being able to do the double slash R2 while the heavy ones can only do a single, heavy slash instead.

>cursed estoc
>cursed gotthards

please no

>2H rolling attack can hit someone right in front of you but just 'stagger' them

The hitboxes on those attacks are fucked in 3

>Cursed Dark Sword R1 spam
Ok then again with DaS3's current mechanics, maybe not.

Pontiff beasts.

The kirkhammer in bloodborne has that "stagger but not 'hit' mechanic" but the staggers still do damage, just like 25% of what you'd normally do

I think that simple addition might fix these STR weapons right up. Even just stunning people would be like 50 damage here and there. That could make all the difference.

The [spoilers]Doggos[/spoiler] of Filtering

They were supposed to filter the shitters from /dsg/
But that meant they filtered everybody

>1138 AR Yhorm's
>1044 AR FUGS
>1036 AR Dragon Tooth
>PURE PHYSICAL

You know that hexes are getting a CW-inspired Resonant Weapon buff to match faith's Blessed Weapon in the dlc. It's just a matter of time, come to terms with it.