Am I dumb for wanting an Elantra?

Should I just get a Corolla instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UfHtcUZXljw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stfu and get a manual civic

No, they're nice cars.

this, get the 9th gen LX with stick

You should get a Civic instead, or the new Impreza.

>Hyundai

Have fun with your interior falling off and oil leaks

Hyuandi are garbage as are Toyota. Just kill yourself

Fuck the Elantra and Corolla.
Get yourself an American, gas guzzling, tough ass F150 to show you're not a fucking pussy.
And don't forget that General Lee horn.
And almost forgot! Remember the flame decals.

You're dumb for wanting a new econobox. Shut up and buy a civic for 3-4k

Hyundai make good cars.
If its fast it'll make a sweet sleeper racer

driving a F-150?

youtube.com/watch?v=UfHtcUZXljw

t. Park Jin Suk and Kim Eung-hyon

Corolla's are reliable and good on gas

t. Junichiro Fujisaki

They're not exactly fast, and they are on the small side from what I remember sitting in one, but they are nicely styled and have most of the latest features standard.

away with you, park, I associate koreans with comfort women and dry cleaning my suits, not reliability and quality

Ok idk what the t. means, I keep seeing it around and I've only just started seeing it

if you can't figure it out from context you probably wouldn't get the jokes anyway

I understand what it means but idk what the t stands for or if it even stands for anyrhing

Hyundai being shit is a total meme. Have had a fourth and a fifth generation elantra for 5 and 2 years and never had a porblem with either of them

It comes from Finnish memeboards.

Basically, "t." is short for "terveisin" or "terkkuja" which translates to "greetings" or "yours truly". As if ending a letter or a postcard.

So "t. Swaglord" means essentially "Greetings (from) Swaglord."

The new civic is a pigfat mostrosity

>faster than previous generations
>better gas mileage
>stock turbo
>manual offered
>2700 pounds
>people still complain

2700 is light as fuck for a four door sedan

>turbo

Fuck that shit I just want naturally aspirated engine, less reliability issues.

You can still get a fucking N/A engine in the Civic. JIt's like you retards just complain about shit without knowing anything about it.

Too bad it comes with a garbage CVT, unless you want a barebones basic stock car with an outdated 5 speed manual.

The new Civic is gay

Turbo model is not 2700lbs

No shit, neato labido thanks friend

Turbos dont really kill reliability anymore, especially when they're slapped on an economy car from the factory.

>that grille

Get a Civic or a Mazda 3

Why not a subaru legacy

The Elantra and Corolla are both pretty dull to drive and have terrible emergency handling, but relatively soft and quiet (and the Corolla has a pretty spacious back seat). The Golf and Jetta play the same game and are more refined, but less reliable.

If you prefer sportiness, the Mazda3 and Focus are the obvious answers, but with the Focus you give up some reliability and the interior is hideous, while the Mazda3 has more road noise.

The Civic splits the difference and is decent at everything, though I find its infotainment UI to be annoying.

Why do you fucking faggots keep bumping old threads? I'm maxed out at 5 threads and can't repost because of braindead fucking retards like you. Kill yourself.

Have another bump.

M A Z D A 3
A
Z
D
A

Sorry. I'll stop bumping.

The "basic stock car" has a fucking moon roof and backup camera.

But the grill is great, the only problem is the badge isn't placed right above the grill.

You know, sometimes I think about how everyone on this site is equally retarded one way or another. But you? You put us all to shame. You are the winner.

>backup camera
that's like saying "mirrors make it fully featured"
2017 and newer models all need backup cameras now.

>need

Why do you say that?

US law. I know it's dumb, but it is real.

Welp, guess that explains it.

Seems really unnecessary. th-thanks gubament...