/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Overwatch Animated Short | "The Last Bastion"
youtube.com/watch?v=to8yh83jlXg

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>Patch notes
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20243886

Previous: →

hana song

REPOSITIONING

I want to stuff my face between Mei's big fat tits!

Amputee fags go and stay go

Mercy whistled at the site of Phara’s bathroom. Such luxurious standards were reserved for only a captain of her prestige. She reached over and turned on the tub faucet.
“Why are still turning that on? I told you I’m fine. I don’t need your help.”
Phara lay on her bed, on her back, staring at the ceiling.
‘I’m not running the water for you dear, its for me. This is the first quarters Ive seen equipped with a full bath. All I have in my restroom is a standing shower… I haven’t had a proper bath in years.’ Mercy gleamed with a smile.
Pharah can gave her a modest squint.
‘Is that alright with you?’
“Yes of course,feel free, go right ahead”
‘Thank you’
Mercy closed the restroom door and began to hum nonchalantly.
Pharah sat plastered on the bed, still dirty with dust, sweat, and soot, blankly staring at the door.
She wasn’t done feeling sorry for herself yet. Its one of the only few things she could do, something to help impede the gaping pool of regret she felt in her chest.
She could see the silhouette of Mercy undressing through the frosted window, laying her clothes folded neatly on the counter, undoing her bun and pouring soap in the now steamy bath. Pharah was just waiting for her to leave. She just wanted to be alone, she was ashamed to have anyone see her in such a state.
Mercy was still humming, either to seem carefree about the situation, or to try and hinder the obvious tensions that had elapsed. Mercy splashed the water a few times and let out a loud sigh, and turned off the faucet.
The restroom door opened, she stood afoot draped in a towel,
‘Listen, the colony has mandated a few restrictions to conserve water. If you dont mind, I think its a good idea if we bathe together. I dont want our airship getting fined, were already in the books for overusage.’
Pharah kept staring straight ahead. “What? You said that bath was for you. Im alright thank you.”

The best part of quick play is leaving games without consequence.

kill yourself

You can get an exp penalty if you leave like 3 in a row

the best part of quickplay is people getting really mad when you don't do what they say

‘Oh please, Pharah, Im your medic. Ive seen everything from everyone already, dont be snide.’
Mercy approached the foot of the bed.
‘I dont want to take one alone, would you mind accompanying me, please?’
Phara did not remove her gaze.
The confrontation lasted a few seconds, until Mercy gave a sigh and walked away.
“Wait” She stammered. “Your not to tell a soul about this...”
Mercy’s face lit up in excitement. She smiled wholeheartedly as she scooped up her colleague and laid her to the side of the bed and began undressing her.
‘I know you had to shower with other cadets back in training, didnt you?’
“No other women were as ‘friendly’ as you.” Pharah replied, in her nicest tone of the day.
The undergarments for her raptora suit were extremely tight against her skin, mercy gave a few pouts as she struggled to peel it off.
She unzipped her garment and peeled it off like a banana, the sweat from her skin acting like mild adhesive.
There was no way Pharah was going to be able to manage to do it herself, not without her prosthetics.
She would have better luck unlocking a keyhole with a carrot, then unwinding such a tightly frictioned zipper with her amputated stumps.
Mercy span her Phara’s body around so that she was facing the wall, and dropped her towel to the floor. She then picked her up from behind and held her tight, carrying her body tight against hers, one arm wrapped under her upper thigh and the other around her midsection, the way a mother would carry her infant, or a gypsy a sack of potatoes.
She was lighter than she imagined, without her arms and legs, Phara’s only heft came from her densely muscular abdomen and shoulders, and full, fatty breasts; she had no trouble carrying her to the bathroom.
‘Thank you for agreeing’ she said, as she stepped into the tub, being careful to hold her tight.

Exquisite.

Post best girl.

Now that's a punchable face

The best part of quick play is doing unconventional shit and making people mad

Was it rape?

>Poo in the Loo
>Best girl

I like good jokes.

She gingerly went into a squat, slowly submerging her and Phara’s body into the water, ‘Is it too hot?’ Mercy asked.
“No… its fine” said fareeha, replying in a rather short manner.
Mercy held her tight against her body as they lay together in the tub. ‘This is nice’.
Phara sat modestly in her lap, with Mercy careful to support her with her legs, lest she accidentally let her comrade’s nose fall below the water.
The room echoed in the silence, it wasnt long until Mercy heard the faint dribble of tears splashing into the now murky water, soiled with blood and soot of the days labors.
‘Phara, why are you crying?’
“Im so sorry you have to be do this” she stammered
‘Phara please...’ she hushed as she pulled her in tight and gave her a kiss on the back of her head. ‘I am sworn to care for my soldiers, both on and off the field. Dont ever think I feel obligated, I do what I love, understand? Do you understand me?’ , the last phrase nearing a scold.
Phara looked back at her and smiled, and laid her head back into the crevice of her neck.
“Thank you for this. I dont know what I wouldve dont if you hadn’t knocked on my door”
Mercy pulled her in close holding her across her chest and cascading her fingers through her hair.
‘I have you dear, dont you worry about anything, I have you’
Pharah fell asleep in her arms after a short while, as Mercy gazed contently ahead.
She’ll call and make the appointment first thing in the morning.
The repair men would arrive before noon.
But for now, nothing else mattered. Her Phara had finally let her guard down. Finally let herself be relaxed, and embraced, held in a way she hadn’t since she was a child. Mercy leaned back and gave a sigh, glancing sideways at the gym bag she brought with her.
It was filled with a spare set of Phara’s prosthetics.
They will stay spares.

>Salty af XD!
>u mad u mad u mad
I hate what gamer culture has become.

way to start a thread you fucking faggots
jesus merciful

>Everyone and their mother has a gold gun now
>i'm no longer a special snowflake

T H A N K S B L I Z Z A R D

Anyone want to play some QP?

This shit is only a problem when you're doing it to troll, and the problem on top of that is that most people that do "unconventional" shit are shit at the game in the first place.

Comp needs to come back so the people who just fuck around and do shit like 5 Lucios and one Mercy that just sit in the house in Dorado while ERPing can go back to Comp mode and rage that they're stuck in the 30s.

Lord have mercy those THIGHS

see
If you don't give autists attention, they lose whatever interest they had in the first place.

They're not wrong, you know. If you take a game so seriously, then you probably deserve all the backlash for being mad.

I'm not seeing any difference between live genji and ptr genji.
I placed platinum in PTR playing just genji, almost diamond.

In live, I played over 300 games with assorted characters that were not the "hard to play" ones(genji, hanzo, widow) and stuck with characters like McCree, junkrat, and the tanks.
I was stuck at rank 41, I switched to genji and climbed to 58 before the season ended suddenly in the afternoon instead of midnight EST. Only took me three days of playing and about 30 or 40 games to get there I think.

I'm not sure how high I could have gone, genji is piss easy to play.
Right now these are some numbers from overbuff. I don't think I'm really doing anything, just jumping around mashing buttons but it seems I'm a pretty high percentile in mashing buttons.
But what I wanted to ask here anyways, what should I be working on, just dying less? That seems to be my biggest issue, going balls deep all the time.

>wanting to play a game where there are two genji's on defense

Alright. Widow is best girl.
>right amount of smug
>best ass
>qt face
Are the other Overwhores even trying?

How'd your PTR placements go?

I don't think I've ever been so mad at people who play video games as the shitter kiddos who try and hide their retardation behind "lmao just quickplay bro just quickplay xd why you so tryhard" like kid, there's dumb picks for fun's sake and then there's switching to bastion for the last defense point vs a team already made for countering him. You're very clearly trying desperately, don't pretend otherwise.

Don't want to play with us "unconventional" people? Download the PTR and go play Season 2 with other autists.

who cares

What rank were you live? I don't browse this thread often enough to memorize names.

>They're not wrong, you know.

Not him but neither party involved is Right either. Being a cunt is still being a cunt. Being upset that someone is being a cunt is bad too because that's what the cuntbag wants.

Gamer Culture as he put it is one side that things they're right and the other is wrong when both sides are just fucking stupid, and if I could just disable chat so I don't have to fucking see either side of the coin, I would.

No,
its a prideful, stoic, military captain coming to terms to the fact that she needs to be attended when her mechanical augmentations out of her suit malfunction.
Coming from being rocket powered war machine to being sponge bathed my a comrade youve been protecting for years brings about a level of vulnerability Pharah is not comfortable with.

She's so perfect

Given how you responded: it's safe to say that you care a bit. How'd it go for you, user?

>Platinum
>Not Master

Could any overwatch defeat madara uchiha?

Wow bro, just take it easy. Take two of these and call me in the morning. :^)

>PTR placements

>Shit skin who shits in the road
>Actually canonically autistic
>Best girl

Who hyped for eventual roadhog and junkrat short?

>Hanzo logs are returning

>implying I'm nothing more than a rank 40 that spammed genji to cheat his way up

But really, What are the secrets to genji. Who has the youtube guides.

There's far more people in this general who have the exact opposite mindset

You'll find far more poeple bitching about that mentality than actually subscribing to it

Figures the amputee faggots are akashits dregs. Fuck off.

>someone used my OC

:^)

>try Mei on PTR
>her RMB shoots iceberg again

what a time to be alive

>Starting playing Hanzo after he got nerfed
>Got good at him
>Hitboxes are only getting bigger

hahahaHAHAHA
I wasn't going to buy a golden bow but YOU BET YOUR ASS IM GONNA NOW

>leave game during team assembly
>rejoin the same game
>its during setup
>leaving counts as a leave now
thanks blizz

She's so disgusted by me. I love it

Actually the only one I'm looking forward to, other heroes can't compete. A moment in crime was not enough for these glorious ozzie bastards

I agree. If more people were smart enough to ignore trolls and not take the game so seriously, we'd have a good gaming community. We may have a competitive game mode, but that doesn't mean we need to have a stick up our ass 98% of the time. There's a difference between telling people how to play the game and telling people when they're being a hindrance to the team by not switching characters. If someone told me, "Hey, you shithead stop using Character A." I wouldn't listen to them either.

You have to understand what type of person posts in owgen. Your opinion is in the minority, a minority I will agree with but a minority nonetheless.

You can clearly tell that the person who does the shit you mention are fucking retards, and its obvious to everyone else.

For example you go up against 5 or 6 Winston and you and a friend go Reaper and wipe their shit all over the map, just for them to cry "TRYHARDS" and switch to a real team at the last 30 seconds just to lose because they fucked themselves over.

OW is a casual game that attracts the idiots and if you've played the game even a little bit you'd realize this.

Let's take a moment to thank god that Roadhog exists

What buffs will Genji get in Season 3?

Why does that dumb spray of the kid from the first trailer make me lose my shit

same shit happens to me even after i wait like 2min to queue again

>There's a difference between telling people how to play the game and telling people when they're being a hindrance to the team by not switching characters.

Yes but most people are full autistic in a way that when they see any opinion that equates to "what you are doing is not good if you want to win" they think it means "you are shit go kill youself and you are fucking shit did you get that I called you shit you fucking faggot your mother is a fucking loser you are shit shit shit" and go apeshit and start freaking out.

the next cinematic is confirmed to be about Pharah. it will give a backdrop on the lore of the Raptora program
The relationship with her suit is much more intimate that that of D.Va and her mech,
its consists of neural networks and synapses that make her body one with the machine.
She is the machine. She does not pilot it

I want Genji to give me a gentle hug!

>After 50 boxes still no Zarya skin

Giving him a third sword.

I can't wait until Blizzard makes the cinematic so idiots like you, with your heads shoved right up your ass, will stop trying to force your stupid fetish in every conversation that has no relation to you.

This one

Pretty average

>Got the red one from my freebie
>Got the white one from the next create
>50+ crates later still haven't gotten American McRee

I dont even play this game.
Im just interested in the lore of Pharah,
and how her present condition affects the relationships of her comrades off the battlefield.

>playing M2 only Mei on attack and winning with gold medals

I love QP.

i'm new to the game and missed the competitive season 1
i plan to try getting on comp in season 2, which heroes would be appreciated the most if i play them good? i would like to learn playing them while i have the time
i'm not really good at playing offense heroes though, i heard that zarya is awesome but playing her feels really wonky

>which heroes would be appreciated the most if i play them good?
all of them

Watch chubbychasinggaming, he did a video on these buffs and patches coming.

Well, I hate when I solo queue to QP and get matched against a 6 man premade with meta meme comp.

It hurts how fucking on point you are. Man, I think I'm about done saying anything ever again in the game.
>we defend gibraltar
>enemy winston and reinhardt push our shit hard
>our reaper switches to genji
>I tell him not to panic and pick reaper back because he's gonna be way more useful against those two
>"fuck you loser, you don't understand shit about the game what the fuck are you even talking about, I main genji since closed beta and its your fault for making me carry your sorry asses fuck off"
>we lose, this genji gets potg for backdoor picking off 3 squishes while nanoboosted reinhardt shoves his hammer down our throats at the payload
>"fucking useless team"

if you really think he was OP then you're a fucking cancerous shitter

Stop replying to him

Faggots like him fuck off if they don't get attention

Cuck yourself into playing Lucio. You can't be useless as long as you stay alive. Zenyatta is fine too but requires more aim and is easier to kill.

Any PS4fags here want to tell me what they've set their sensitivity and aim assist to?

>just checked thread and people are super mad that i said "junkrat involves no player skill"

it's true, guys, 100%. it's not necessarily bad; he, like winston (and to a lesser extent bastion and mei) is just not really dependent on anything besides making sure you're in your team's backline and that you're chucking as many bombs as possible. he's simple-to-play; don't take it as a personal attack.

I love how villainous she looks when she laughs. It's the most threatening emote thus far.

More brown waifus blizzard. Keep them coming

>got the white one from my VERY first crate ever opened in the game

Genji's laugh is better

PTR is filled with 0 skill Hanzos
>Live version is filled with comp tryhards

Wake me up when september ends

>gamer
>culture

pick one

2bh Tracer is more braindead than the majority of the cast

Junkrat is like bastion in that he is a chess piece. It's all about positioning, both of yourself and your traps.

Keep the steel trap between you and your enemy, keep your airbag for emergencies, and remember that you're best at area denial. Don't fight in the open, lure the enemy in to a hall or small room, something that constricts movement.

horizontal 38 vertical 20 aim assist 0 because it just messes up your aim more than actually help

I'm glad they patched in an option to turn it off completely

>playing on the ptr when there is currently an event going on on live servers
>doesn't grind level ups to get loot boxes and get limited edition cosmetics but instead wastes time on ptr

good job user i guess you don't care cause you are a retard and you just buy 200 loot boxes

Playing him is fun in this childish way like when you do some stupid shit prank and laugh at people being annoyed by you and your stupidity.

Anyone wanna buy me Overwatch?

Lena Oxton

I rarely kill more than one person with Rip Tire. I feel like my attempts to jump and serpentine around corners only get it destroyed faster.

*repeatedly traps teammates into the spawn with ice wall*

It's just a game ex dee, why so tryhard?

Find a low MMR friend and queue in QP with them. Every game will then be filled with retards.

is a slut

no