He fell for the cool car meme

>he fell for the cool car meme

Cars are objectively one of the worst investments ever. Why don't you just get a nice Camry? You really need that turbo to get to work?

>not getting a civic
shut the fuck up oh pee

>he bought a toyoshit product
>"Let's just go in chad's GTR instead"

>buying a car for female attention
now THIS is actually retarded

I fucking love turbos

As someone who owns multiple flashy sports cars, this. I didn't expect otherwise, but if anybody is going to care about your car it's old men.

Chad drives a Mustang. 6' tatted buff Sun Lee from Shanghai drives a GTR.

Who in their right mind would even think of a car as an investment? Sure, some classic cars can be investments, but most cars are not. You'd be an idiot to think otherwise.

Most girls don't care about cars all that much. As long as it's clean and comfortable they won't mind sitting in it with you.

There is the occasional female who's into automobiles and is really cool about it, but if you catch one who likes you because of what you drive, you should probably run the fuck away.

>he fell for the women meme

Women are objectively one of the worst investments ever. Why don't you just get a nice Fleshlight? You really need a cunt to get off?

I'm gay retard, it's just shitposting. Calm your fucking tits.

Is that a FAMAS?

>hating yourself so much you scorn boost
my car is objectively not cool and still has a turbo.

>investment
An investment grows in value over time, a car loses half its value as soon as you buy it and keeps losing value over time

What you don't enjoy driving?

>nice
>Camry
Why don't you invest in cyanide pills

IIRC it's an AK47

My last vehicles have been 400, 250, and 900 respectively.

Tell me how these are depreciating?

Obvious bait but

>"what is a hobby?"

Nice miniature figure

>/pol/cuck is a salty poorfag

everything checks out

i don't drive my cool car to work

Lame bait posts like this is what makes this board a trash can

a 7000 dollar s2k that has 240hp reliable 9000rpm four banger, a soft top, growing value among collectors, double wishbone suspension with coilovers, 2 seater, 2 door 6 speed manual gearbox to me is a solid investment both as a buyer and a seller due to the price to performance ratio.

Why don't you walk? Do you really need that camry to get to work?