/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #342

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #342

Another Mediocre Skin Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E
Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

/ssg/ Rankings: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DXPfisMr4PO93itW9rDez5BK9PlK3iwbPBHALyLmKco/edit?usp=sharing

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Aug. 19th - Aug. 20th: Angela, Blade, Jade Rakshasa, Latios, Dale, Duke, Vonchi

Current events:
Being Together with Friends: 8/4 - 8/19
Video Sharing Event: 8/12 - 8/31
Elise Boss Match: 8/19 - 8/21
Muriel Rival Match: 8/7 - 8/21

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

I love Silla

I love cock

i LOVE aLKYDE

>mediocre
>didn't update draws
user...

>teamwork events

What the fuck does Victoria WANT

She's thunderslut level retardation

Draws

Aug. 26th - Aug. 27th: Kyoko (Ardor), Cynthia (Thunder), Linmay (Whirlwind), Dynames (Light), Ronald (Dark), Baltheon (Dark, Legendary), Serestia (Dark, Legendary)

Sep. 2nd - Sep. 3rd: Kevin (Ardor), Z077 Cashlove (Thunder), Magnus (Whirlwind), Kei (Light), Lindberg (Dark), Shu (Ardor, Legendary), Jiho (Ardor, Legendary)

someone remember to add this and update the events next thread

She looks like an alien

you look like an alien

I really NEED that Bell skin so much...

>see a Ravian team
>know I'm gonna win cause 95% of Ravians can't do shit to my Isillia
feels good

nade a new acc and got X000eden from the 4*and Enthia from the 5 draw and 300 crystal draw. Is that a decent start or is it back to rerolling

reroll

what does your dick tell you user

Black Ivy

It's nice though

Silk

Will whale 100% for a loli duke skin.. Seriously, it would be amazing. Tsundere edgylady.

Nerua

Silla

Alkyde

>see a thunder team
>know I'm gonna lose cause lol let's push elemental advantage ever further and Leventor OHKO
>see a Silk team
>know I'm gonna lose cause 75% of the time team fails to crit multiple times in a row and superlow GK crit chance
>see a William team
>know I'm gonna lose cause 75% of the time random solo shoot
>see a Vonchi or/and Elaine team
>know I'm gonna lose cause 50% of the time random solo shoots or overwhelming damage stacks
>see a Victoria team
>know I'm gonna 75% lose cause even her ecstasy winning games by random staking on some legendary players. That's just one, lesser of her skills
>see a Duran/magma Angela team
>know I'm gonna 95% lose cause superlow damage, immortal with Silk+Virgil
>see a Choi team
>know I'm gonna sometime lose cause of absurd stacks. Even when repeatedly killed, he still stacks terranox, slowly turning into impassible wall
No.Changes.

Uriel

>hi user. my daddy is gone for the weekend. would you like to come to my house and play video games?

only if I can bring my waifu

Linmay

Sucks

Meant to link instead of the other post

>Bell skin
Will she finally get buffed to be useful outside of mono thunder in PvP

whats a good amount of reflex for mids? currently my generic thunder mid reaches ~1600 with 2k on Bell, and my Ardor/Dark reaches ~1500 but I dont have Metatron

post team

Silk should give HP instead of reflexes

Also it shouldn't revive the line

Elaine should give recovery power instead of crit rate

>lightfags falseflagging as ardor/wwcucks
you're having fun aren't you urielfags?

>gonna have enough mats to 6*, max superb and +160 a unit by next week
>no Renee to use it on
When will I get her, Fred?

Sharr should have been deleted instead of getting two skins

>striker is legendary or sharr
>not at least champs
whats your excuse

but my score is already above jkun's. that's good enough r-right?

that's not an achievement, that's the standard

i will remember you besto duragon ;_;

Based af user

Literally who?

>dat single butt fang
Would definitely come inside your house.

High test bump

>tfw bane is the purest striker left

So pure she doesn't even exist.

highest test

Lia is cutest test

>tfw no angela, victoria, elaine, sharr, gaphyl
>tfw can't be cancerous

all hail snobol

clop need not apply

Now now user, leave us out of it
yes

>all the people autisming about rerolling when the only thing that matters is if will you be dumping money or not for winning
all regular 5* can be obtained easily once you unlock all scouting slots, the only legit reason to reroll is for the welfare legendary

>linmay actives
>30% action bar to the target
>revives the line
>gains spirit because of her passives
Why is this allowed?

>complaining about a forward passer

to be fair she's a cookie cutter reflex totem too, you don't lose out using her as you do with most other forward passers.

exactly my point. forward passers are barely used anymore. and now this user is trying to gut linmay?

it's as if user wanted everyone to just bandwaggon victoria.

Don't try to reason with the WWfags, ever since they started using Dark units they picked up on Dark's persecution complex as well.

Linmay sees a lot of play in Galaxy, often in line with Victoria in mid but also in front as well.

>ww is so depraved of good mid units they have to resort to using saramir/linmay in mid

>ww is so depraved of front totems that the logical option is actually linmay, a front passer, in front line

t-thanks bb

Linmay, Meta, Victoria is the new fotm mid. Must be doing something right when even the rainbowfags are running her.

I don't get this meme. Why not Duke/Choi over Linmay?

What Galaxy are you even talking about?

>sub 3200 shitters

Because all 3 of them revive the line when attacked into and have high reflex, it creates a better wall than using Duke because it keeps your mid constantly alive to reflex steal.

The 30% action bar generated isn't trivial either when it's free and the change to long/forward pass ai has made it a lot better than it used to be.

You mean deprived, user. Depraved has a completely different meaning.

what does it mean user

It means you're suffering from a status condition that drops all your stats

but then it still fits the context

snowball fans snowballs

This general is fucking kill

Holy shit this thread is so fucking pathetic, a screenshot would get 2000 upvotes on /r/cringe

When you go to the subreddit of SoccerSpirits people actually talk about the gameplay, people help eachother with guides. And you guys haven't contributed shit to the Soccer Spirits community you guy are a fucking pathetic joke, nobody fucking likes you, you are the laughing stock of the Soccer Spirits community.

Literally 99% of the posts is waifu posting or avatar fagging, go to a fucking NSFW board for that crap, I am here to discuss the fucking gameplay. I'd go to reddit but I am not used to the layout, so I am stuck with you fucking cuntbags.

I've been playing forever but I can't remember, do unit's in the support slot give their luck to the team even if they aren't used?

fuck off ysirnoth

you should try the apocalypse forums. you'd fit right in :^)

>I'd go to reddit but I am not used to the layout

You won't get used to it if you don't try it.

I LOVE SILLA
I WOULD SUCK A MILLION DICKS FOR HER

Upboated, my good sir.

Is it worth it to evolve 3* beelzes into 5*?

Five 3*s give a total of 100 stats, while one 5* gives 28.

Am I missing something here?

The only good gameplay discussion is when someone new ask something, but since is always the same people on this thread, we have to shitpost and bully Jkun

What the fuck

3* just power up 1 stat

3*s give +5 to one stat

Evolve them to 6*s

You're math is completely off.
3* beelze gives +5 to 1 stat
5* gives +7 to ALL stats for a total of 28
6* gives +20 to ALL stats for a total of 80

No your math is off.

5 3* givies a total of 100
1 5* only gives 28.

No you are math

Wow they really didn't explain this bit well in the game, and I'd already used that 5* from the event.

Don't try to spark the thread with shit posting.

Do you seriously need to pretend to be retarded just to bump this thread?

also 3* littres max superb and max transcend any player

Yeah, there IS a graphic in the game but it doesn't really help if you don't know what to look for.
I really wish they actually had a tutorial for the gate keeper system since that is one of the most important system mechanics.

Yeah, and not a word about what 6* gk like littre or beelzes do.

Don't forget about selling 3* Neris for 1m gold each.

Friendly reminder that Elise's boss match is today!
Good luck with your boss farming and also a good luck with any of your draws for the rate up event.

A preemptive fuck you to anyone with better luck than me today.

Niggas, it's in the character description

Not really, it doesn't fully explain.
Why can't they just make things simple

Yes it is, but how would a new player know that?
Half of the oldfags that played didn't even know to check the description back when there was less than half the shit to do now. Some people don't go through everything or check stuff out.

The tutorial taught you how to play a match, do draws and level players up but it didn't go over the more efficient means of getting stronger, which is the gate keeper system.

Reading is hard

It's in the loading cards as well.