/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit →
6 episodes left edition

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/hn13LrKe

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-dr3-boys
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-featuring-dr3-girls
zeroescape.wikia.com/wiki/Zero_Escape:_Zero_Time_Dilemma
pastebin.com/tih4Cad5
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Fakkin_Boolsheet_Series_II
u.pomf.is/ucxqcw.ogg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks cuck, have some HOPE!

Please vote on BOTH polls! I highly appreciate every vote! You are aloud to vote MULTIPLE people at MULTIPLE times if you chose too!

Which GUY should be in the next DanganGames?! Featuring DR3 BOYS!:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-dr3-boys

Which GIRL should be in the DanganGames?! Featuring DR3 GIRLS!:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-featuring-dr3-girls

Mikan Tsumiki and Nagito Komaeda are Guaranteed to be in the next game! Tis why they aren't on this weeks polls!

The top 9 BOYS and GIRLS get in!

A wild Mahiru appears!

Don't let despair get to you /drg/ no matter what, you are beautiful people and should rejoice that you can connect to people who enjoy similar things you like.

Dat butt.

Goodnight /drg/! Hope you all have wonderful Days/Nights. I'll see you all tomorrow. Goodnight!

Goodnight, /drg/!

>I'm going to have to avoid /drg/ like the plague once DR3 comes out
>It's going to be months until a localization

Good night Pryle

Good night Souda-user

We don't know that for sure.
They might do a world wide release like they did with the zero game.

zeroescape.wikia.com/wiki/Zero_Escape:_Zero_Time_Dilemma

Release dates 3DS and PS Vita
NA June 28th, 2016
EU June 28th, 2016
JP June 30th, 2016
PC (Windows Steam)
WW June 29, 2016

Thanks tokoposter you look pretty good too, this is the best place I got to discuss DR though can't imagine tumblr.

Good night anons.

Is everyone excited for the weekly best girl and best boy dangan games?

chihiro is turning me gay

Thanks. That was sweet

Why is that user?

Thats funny, he made me straight

I am, last week was great.

Good night /drg/

Occasionally I get in weird moods once or twice a month because I have a very neutral mindset and thought process. And just overload on feelings and emotions because im a fucking robot and a tool.

This time it's depression and tinfoil.
I was longing for people to establish a more open connection with each-other.
Because people are already disconnected from each-other on a emotional level and we are desensitized because of the constant influx of information of violence and bad news, and we hide from reality by using anonymity.

When in reality, the anonymity just adds onto the layer of disconnection from each-other. Veeky Forums sold its soul a long time ago, nobody here is truly anonymous from the people who make the rules.
We are anonymous to each-other instead of suits.

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

Hey Junkoanon, sleep well?

Aww, you didn't use the neetoshima one.

Sleep well, Kotoko!

Chiahiru

Better rise and shine tomorrow. We've been making more paperwork than you can finish.

I had a dream about dead babies and shit literally shit

I just love the despair design so much. Those eyes

Sounds despairful

I think i can see the future, i had a dream where i was Junko and teased Chihiro before fucking him, but it turns out Junko did the same on the anime 2 days after my dream.

This shit is unbelivable.

>"That's the last time anyone beats me at games'

To be honest I didnt even feel anything, in the dream, or when I woke up

B-but she didnt..

You somebody to hug you more often.

You seriously need to stop being so hard on her!

Junko/Chihiro sounds hot

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

pastebin.com/tih4Cad5

Anons, please lend me your hope

*Raises arms*

Is this right?

Extracting the hope

Here

Random question.
Which Dangan would enjoy listening to the Beatles?

There is scarcity in Chihiro x Togami material, but there should be a good amount of Junko X Fujisaki

Souda

>browsing old thread
>see Despair Arc being compared to the Money Store

Holy fucking shit user, you still here? I'll fucking fite. That is such a ridiculous comparison.

>had a dream where /drg/ had a poll where they voted the user they hated the most
>I was first with 3 times the votes of the second
>3 times more vote than Shitposting-kun
I-I guess there has to be one. Maybe I'll tone down the shitposting

My worst nightmare

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Fakkin_Boolsheet_Series_II

We should enter into this

Oh nice. We should delegate all the work on Mantis and insult him when he does something retarded like for the Veeky Forumscup.
It's okay I took the place no one wants. You're safe as long as I am here to canalise the hatred

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Wassup hatefuckanon ?

We can play /hanny/ again as well

How similar is PES to fifa? Never played pes

Not very. Recorded videos of our Veeky Forums league matches should be around if you are interested. I particularly recommend the one against /hanny/

I never played it but the general consensus is that PES is very arcady while Fifa tries to get more realistic.

I want to write with Toko.

I want to love-hug Chiaki!

Are you back ? It's been a while since I've seen that

I was gone because I didn't want Zero Time Dilemma spoilers, but I returned for a couple of weeks ago.

Alright, what do you all think here...

Is Juzo in love with Chisa or with Munakata?

I thought it was obvious as fuck he was hung up on Chisa in this most recent episode, but someone else said to me that it was him being gay for Munakata.

Weird. I must have just been missing your posts like the raindrops in the river of time
It's not clear really. From Chisa's speech about Munakata, and juzo wanting to help Chisa with his life, it's hinting that Juzo has a unrequited crush on Chisa.

The "Juzo is gay" guys are just thinking that because earlier in Future he was "muh munakata never do anything wrong"

Juzo like Munakata in a special way

Did you enjoy it?

I want to ____ Ibuki deep in the ___

Yeah. I saw it as a man who loves a girl who loves another man, so he'll do anything to support her the best he can even though he can't have her, and if her supporting P4 is what makes her happiest, then he will do that for her sake too.

I did! But not as much as the other two titles. It was okay.

I am.

>Hopeman will never embrace you in his warm embrace
>You'll never follow Sergeant Komaeda's lead to take on a despair fortified place
>You'll never have your tank step on a mine,only to be the thing saving you from a crashing chopper that was on your route

Someone need to translate this

I want Izuru to tie me up with his hair and rape me!

>Kamukura project periodical

_________________________________haha

Based nipfag, maybe you can replace Fuyu user as out translator

Thank you I've been practising for years. It's not that hard once you get a few hours clocked in seriously. Language is a skill after all.
Not XDDD ? D:

Danganwrestling is fucking amazing

Well said, tokoposter.

I want to tenderly hold Mahiru and tell her everything will be okay!

I want to get corrupted by Junko!

Good taste

I want love-hug Monaka!

Me too ! What a coincidence !
Wanna play videogames ?

That hairstyle looks odd on her, maybe it's the color!

RYOta + junKO = RYOKO

Despair = Dis bear = Dis pair

My wife Chisa is adorable there.

No, thats my wife, they just look alike because they are sisters, put on some glasses

Oh god, fuck everything.

But user, that's totally Chisa.

Thats even less likely than KiriJunko

u.pomf.is/ucxqcw.ogg
>152239407

>tfw she didn't accidentally eat the eye

How did I mess that up so bad

Geeeeeeeeeeeez

STOP HE'S INNOCENT AAAA

These are the Kamukura Project Consent Forms.

This is the one Hinata signed:

By participating in this Project, I consent to the possible medical, surgical, or psychological precautions or treatments, with the understanding that these measures are taken with the Project’s end goal in mind. i understand that the school will not be held accountable for said actions, and by accepting this participation in the Project, I am unable to sue for unsatisfactory treatment. I will accept any and all changes to my personality, spirit and body.

This is the one Hinata’s parents signed:

I, [LEGAL GUARDIAN], hereby acknowledge and consent to any and all surgical, medical, or psychological measures that may be performed on said minor while in the custody of the school [SUBSCRIBER(S)], and will undergo physical and psychological treatments. Furthermore, under this law-abiding agreement, any and all changes resulting in bodily or mental harm from the Project…” (it cuts off about here)

Geeeeeeeeez