MotoVlog Thread

Does /b/ watch MotoVlog Channels? Who's your favourite MotoVlogger? Walterrific/6foot4Honda are fucking top tier imo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lf_8np8-fyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MFW i write /b/ instead Veeky Forums...

>Jake the Garden Snake
>LJ The Friendly Hooligan

Only acceptable answers.

I really want to start motovlogging and just upload clips of skillful riding, exhaust sounds, and whatever other interesting things I run into on the road.

Was looking at go pro hero 4 silver basic package + mounts n shit

I guess I'm saying what kind of things should someone who wants to start motovlogging consider, what would Veeky Forums and car guys alike want to see.

Do you think videos of riding like a jackass with a death wish would get negative attention? Or get me arrested?

>/b/

yeah fuck back off to /b/eddit you underage shitter

youtube.com/watch?v=Lf_8np8-fyQ
>BASED FOOLIGAN
only cause theyre in my hometown

Fuck off. Theres enough shit motovlog channels on youtube. You will contribute literally nothing except cancer

motovlogs and the people who watch them are cancer.

Theyre cancer. I do not see anything interesting in watching so chav ride in a straight line talking about random bullshit. Especially 6 foot 4. He thinks he is tough shit but nothing more than a fuck boy

>i know you like, you like my shit

Wow most creative thing ever

Walteriffic is too full of himself and cringy

The only one worth watching is fooligan because it's entertaining and not random talking for 20 minutes straight.

Honestly would rather watch paint dry. People who watch these clowns are straight autistic. They take ages to get to the point of what theyre trying to say and think they are the funniest shit ever when they just look retarded. A lot of them contradict what they say and have nothing new to bring to the table. The fact that they ride around like douche bags adds icing to the shit cake.

Only motovloggers worth checking out are snowcatxx87 and m13. The rest are utter shit and their viewer demographic are 11 year olds that are trying to waste time and wanna ride

Don't listen to and go for it, have fun and just upload content surrounding what you're interested in.

Snowcat literally just bitches, constantly.

CHEAAAAAAAAAAA GONNA SHOOT SOME ROPES ALL OVER YOUR SEX JUICE PUMP ROIGHT THAR

>tl;dr bakerXderek, truly the only good motovlogger out there besides sub. Delinquent and brappy

The only moto"vlogger" that any true lonely, autistic rider on Veeky Forums can relate to is our Lord and savior RJ. Rides like a mad cunt and is too autistic to talk to the camera about every day topics, but will gladly have conversations with his inanimate motorcycles.

t. CRF user

cansur

Jake used to be God teir but not anymore.

No. This kind of shit gives me abnormal cell growth.

MaxWrist, hes an absolute madman

>motovloggers

CANCER. PURE CANCER.

I used to watch Mordeth13 what happened to him? All I know is he crashed on a tour and his wife divorced him? And now he lives somewhere in the US no?

I'll watch Jake the Garden Snake and sometimes Do it with Dan if I'm feeling low-brow

>says the nobike