New Jersey Meet Bread

yo, where you guys at???

let's do a meet at Rutgers maybe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWflVokHqXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do one at Rider since I actually know where the fuck it is, or at least somehwere in central NJ

But I'm a bus rider

Rutger's is literally in central NJ. Middlesex bro. Rider is too far south for most people who live in Bergen, Essex, Morris, which I bet are more populated than Atlantic and Burlington Counties.

Rider is a possibility though, if there is a lot of South jersey interest

If it's the New Brunswick one that's probably fine, actually

Yea we'll meet at Rutgers New Brunswick livingston Campus.

Here's a recent meet at the location, it's honestly a pretty dope spot.

youtube.com/watch?v=fWflVokHqXM

Mm, I'm game for it. We need to actually formalize details for the OP of the next thread if we get enough interest

I'll be going too, I'm coming from Nevada.

Ye, let's wait for more Jersey br/o/s to post up in here

Bring some meth with you

after I school the cavs

new jersey is shit.

use your blinkers, stop doing +20 over everywhere you go, and stop shitting up I87 in new york.

niggers

Assuming you're from either PA or NY, you're infinitely worse with not using turn signals and for some reason sit in the left lane at five under the limit not passing anybody for miles.

Do it in New York

Jersey a shit

you just described all NJ drivers.

i'm not sure what you're trying to do but it's wrong.

So PA/NY are basically NJ drivers but worse, gotcha.
No fuck off, make your own meet.

i hope a new jersey driver cuts you off and you swerve into a ditch for being racist

From central Jersey, interedasted in meet, but car isn't finished yet

jersey drivers already cut me off. every day

Maybe if you blog post some more about how one NJ driver cut you off people will send you a new box of tissues or some tampons

Let's all meet at the garbage dump

Oh sorry, I forgot: all of New Jersey is a fucking garbage dump.

>this autist is still crying

let's not forget NJ has more superfund sites than all other states combined.

don't drink that water...

This is my first post ITT, but it's evident that the majority of Americans agree that NJ is the shittiest state in the U.S.

>Shittiest
The entire southeast disagrees, I'll agree otherwise. Either way we're just setting up a meet here, if you're seriously this butthurt over somebody living in that state then get help

>all of this butthurt over setting up a fun and friendly meet to hangout and make fun of each others shit boxes

noted. what car do you have?

I'd go, but I'm totally Fucked until early 2017. Let's just have it then rite guise

I've got a shit car and barely any knowledge about cars. Is it still cool to go to a meet?

NJ is one of the shittiest states but when you grow up here it's fine.

Well there usually is a dirty Jersey meet in Edison every year. Last year we ended up, after meeting in Edison, at Island Dragway up in rural Warren County.

Shit is usually planned by PontiacRacer but he's been fighting Lyme disease.

>I've got a shit car and barely any knowledge about cars. Is it still cool to go to a meet?
Nobody really cares if you're not being a douche

Ah, didn't realize. And damn, about PontiacRacer. If you're reading this bud, I hope you're well.

Yea. That's how you learn. Meet up with bros who know more than you (but probably not much more lol)

>S/o/nic meet
I was actually going to make a thread about that. I was afraid it was getting planned on Facebook again, because I hadn't heard anything yet.
>Lyme disease
Oh wow, I had no idea. How soon did he catch it? I actually had Lyme a few years back, but I was "lucky" enough to find the bull's eye and rushed to the doctor.

I'd be game for an informal meet, but please not at a school (and definitely not with a university car club). Keep it Veeky Forums-only. Just pick a weekend that's at least a week out and gauge interest.

>Yea. That's how you learn. Meet up with bros who know more than you (but probably not much more lol)
This board doesn't know shit about anything.

I think he'll be OK, but has been taking it easy. I had mentioned months ago about meeting up with him at the Greenwich Concours, but he was unsure he would be able to go. Unfortunately he was unable to go this past weekend, but did stuff with his girlfriend and took it easy.

So what are the details on the Sonic meet?

>I think he'll be OK
That's good to hear.

>So what are the details on the Sonic meet?
I have no idea, I took the Lyme disease bit as meaning no one else planned anything yet.

I can ask Harry's Run Guy if anything is being planned on Facebook only again.

90 240sx

Lucky! How'd you acquire it? I've been looking for a new drift project car for the past 2 weeks with no luck.

LOL my brother gave it to me after he trashed it and didn't want to put the money in to it to keep it healthy (suspension/rad/tune up)

If you're from NY, then please do us all a favor and just go to fucking Jones Beach this summer and stop shitting up the Parkway.

Wayne reporting in. I'd be interested if I am around on the date that is chosen.

>rutgers
>not being a complete shit campus infested with daddys money, trust fund kids, and homeless mexican slumlords

The roads blow ass there too. Fuck driving around that place.

>Those wheels

im in the same boat. Just got into an accident and i gotta do some repairs before its road worthy

Best thing I can tell you is that every now and again shitheads gather at Ferry Street ACME in Newark or Wawa/Autozone on Rt 1&9 in Elizabeth. It's usually alright, mostly Hondas, lately its been better than usual, occasional runs. Problem is the lack of organization, too many people who don't know what the fuck they're doing and the fact that it's Newark and if your car looks too good and it's old enough, someone might fuck around and follow you home.

>having a meet in New Jersey of all shitholes

Pfffffft hahahahahaha

my two cents is that.. we meet at sonics since its a nice area by menlo mall no hood rats near by and plus, food...

I'll go anywhere desu. I'm used to driving in Jersey since I drive a truck. 201 here, I'm the fag with the fake te37s on the S197 that everyone keeps calling a v6.

NEW
JERSEY
A
FUCKING
SHIT

Also has anyone been to the Edgewater meet lately? I used to go every Thursday but cops started checkpointing and stopping the supermoto.

Very few people have pride in this place. Your not really offending anyone.

bump