/fog/ - Fallout General

Harambe Is With Us in Our Darkest Times Edition

Nuka World trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=DIneiOpuS2M

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Prewar Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/hxqjnw.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Claimed for Cannibalism.

For those of you playing NW right now, what there feels incomplete or buggy?

It's beautiful.

Are there any settlement mods in the Glowing Sea? I want my radiation king to be able to live out there.

How the hell am I supposed to take The Pack seriously when they look like this.

My biggest issue is the health bloat on enemies. Everything else feels fine so far.

No.

Besides the color of the explosion, is there any difference between it and a regular mini nuke?

That's disappointing. They don't all look gay as fuck, do they?

How the hell is The Pack supposed to take you seriously when your character looks like that.

They look silly as hell.

Because I killed the Overboss and run this bitch

O-oh baby

Looks tribal I like it

>tfw the season pass is $50 and you're not going to buy it on principle.

It sucks that I don't get to play the DLC, but I couldn't live with the moral implications of supporting those business tactics.

What the hell, Bethesda?

TELL ME ABOUT NUKA-WORLD
IS IT ANY GOOD?

Abloo bloo bloo
Just pirate the shit or wait for a sale

>those business tactics.
Which business tactics exactly?

Wait how do i trun on the main power in Nuka World? Already finished clearing all the zones, do i do it after i invade the commonwealth?

Reminder that the X-01 in Nuka World is just a joke about the Enclave Moon Base.

Season passes in general, or doubling the cost of a game with "additional" content. Or that they tell you that the Season Pass has a $70 value when all the pricing is completely arbitrary and set by them.

>people whine for months that there's no tribal-esque group or armor sets
>we finally get them and people complain that they're there

>do i do it after i invade the commonwealth?
yes

its the quest after that one

The Pack dresses in bright colors and wears animal mascot uniforms as armor/teddy bears as trophy fetishes.

What do you think?

If you want more "serious" raider gangs, look to the Operators or Disciples.

Personally if I had my way I'd combine the aesthetics of the Pack and Operators to try and get something like pic related.

I'm sorry you can't appreciate true wasteland fashion.

>Or that they tell you that the Season Pass has a $70 value when all the pricing is completely arbitrary and set by them.
All pricing is arbitrary m8.

By that logic, you might as well now buy games ever.

>or doubling the cost of a game with "additional" content
And yet most games, even old ones like Morrowind, that had more then one expasion resulted in the price being doubled, since expansions usually sold for 30 dollars compared to the base games 60, or 25 compared to the base games 50

Did you refuse to buy expansions also?

If you bought it originally you saved half the cost of the dlc you just missed the boat stop whining

I wish NV looked like this t b h

About 200 more damage compared to a regular fatman.

my.mixtape.moe/hxqjnw.mp4

Rather have an actual brahmin bull skull attached to some Disciple helmets.

>Invading the commonwealth on survival
>walk out of Nuka-world by taking the tram
>walk all the way to the middle of nowhere settlement I chose as to avoid killing my own
>nobody there to kill
>walk all the way back to Shank in Nuka-world
>get told to go back and go to some shithead settlement in the middle of nowhere
>kill all of the minutemen and beat the shit out of the farmers
>walk all the way back to Nuka-world and talk to shank
>"Ayy yo, want me head to that outpost of yours boy?"
>walk all the way back to the outpost again and start scrounging for shit because I lost my supply line abilities and need amass all the shit necessary to have a home with at least more than one wall
>finally finished, intend to never touch this settlement shit ever again
>"Ayy, that's nice an all senpai, but we need another two o' these if we wanna make it big"
>tfw

Goddamn, I hoped I'd be able get away from all this fucking settlement trash.

After going through everything in Nuka world, I honestly can't recall ever seeing a bug in any of the quests or content.

I am 100% legitimately impressed

Who else is backing The Pack over those edgelord Disciples or those Reservoir Dog wannabe Operators?

What a butterball, can't wait to see what he looks like in Heavy Combat Armor.

it's a beta too, bethesda actually bugtesting shit

the world is gonna end or their next game might actually be fantastic

I don't buy the additional content of Bethesda games regardless. It's crazy to me that anyone does.

How can someone support a company making MORE content for a game that they haven't even made function correctly? All it reinforces is that they can throw quality control out the window because it's irrelevant to income.

>game forces you to side with the gay furries if you want the best perk

All he needs is an AK or a nugget and you've got /k/: the character.

>>How can someone support a company making MORE content for a game
Gee

>unironically wanting a company to sell you more broken products

>Bought the Splattercannon
>Get this 5min later
Fuck
You

>>How can someone support a company making MORE content for a game that they haven't even made function correctly? All it reinforces is that they can throw quality control out the window because it's irrelevant to income.
theyve done the exact fucking opposite tho

If you guys wondered what our favorite eceleb has been doing lately.

Oh /v/eddit is here there goes the thread.

Who cares

>One piece of content isn't horribly buggy on release
>Of the past 5 Bethesda games with DLC

You really got me mate.

>Don't criticize muh Basedthesda

>for a game that they haven't even made function correctly?
This is a fucking stupid argument IMO.

Any game with size of Bethesda's will be buggy as shit, period. Eith how much shit there is to interact with, and how much shit moves around, the possibility of there not being a mountain of bugs is zero.

Even games like GTA and Witcher 3, which have far more confining worlds in terms of shit to do/interactions are plagued with novels worth of bugs that can sometimes make even entire part of the maps fall into black voids, as happened several times with GTA.

There is zero way to make a game this large and not have it be broken, its like asking for an MMORPG to be not broken at launch. Its never happened.

People support them becuase they have shown a willingess to get imrpove, and have imrpoved, on making their games less buggy.

Morrowind was less buggy then Daggerfall, Oblivion was less buggy then Morrowind, Fallout 3 was less buggy then Oblivion, skyrim was MILES less buggy then any past Bethesda game, with even Arthmoor commenting on how well it worked, and Fallout 4 is, IMO, less buggy then Skyrim was.

Are the games still buggy? sure, but then again, so is every other game of similar size and scope, does that mean I wont buy any of them? Nope, so long as the dev makes an honest attempt.

>bethesda doing betas and lots more testing than any previously title, finally learning the value of play testing
>BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 5 GAMES THEY MADE?!

Lit; It's okay when Bethesda does it

how heavy is the ammo?

Post quality waifus

Not playing on meme mode.

>All he needs is an AK or a nugget and you've got /k/: the character.
That's exactly what I'm going for.

On that note, he's just bagged his first two confirmed kills, some raiders.

Jim puked shortly after because he's never actually shot anything except paper targets with airsoft guns.

picture unrelateD?

It's not even just about bugs in new content declining, it's similarly about their addressing of bugs as they're found.

A simple example is Covenant. Siding against Covenant is the more popular option, but it renders the settlement unusable. Doors remain locked, beds remain owned, and turrets remain undeleteable and unowned by the player in control of the settlement. This is extremely well documented and easily fixed, yet after all this time remains untouched.

They opted to leave that content broken in favor of creating and selling new content. That's just one example, of quite a few.

Does Tale of Two Wastelands work with pirated versions of NV and FO3? i'm seeing a lot of conflicting information regarding this

They only say it doesn't

>Somtimes i go back into the vault and shoot a couple of rounds into the milf slut and laugh how she'll never see blue again.

Yes they're just covering their assholes

> yet after all this time remains untouched.
That's actual because its not a bug, according to Arthmoor, who has looked into it, it is designed to be that way, period.

Just like it is 100% intended for all those pre-placed bodies in other settlements to remain.

>They opted to leave that content broken in favor of creating and selling new content.
Except they have done far more bug fixing for Fallout 4then any past game.

No company works the way you suggest Bethesda should, where you either fix the game, or make new content, but you can't do both.

Making more content gets them extra revenue to fix more bugs.

Has anyone found all the hidden cappys?
I need 1 in Dry gulch and 1 in kiddy kingdom

actually despite the sperglords opinion they do both, but as a fucking business of course they push the majority of the resources to dlc

>HURR BASEDTHESDA
acknowledging common business practice is apparently being a fanboy

Gott'em
Piper is best girl though.

CITO NOT DOCTOR. MAYBE FIND MEDICINE FOR ASS WHILE HELP CITO.

>tfw found a deadeye lever action rifle

TYBG

>entitled redditor modders in charge of who's allowed to use their mods and not

thanks for clearing that up

>settlement is rendered unusable because of oversights
>working as intended

>one of the most profitable video games ever made has to sell new content to pay a handful of employees to put out bug fixes

>*TYBT
Fixed

What are you even saying
Why bring up Reddit
They're literally trying not to get some suits on their ass about piracy

Go play in traffic.

?

That's not why they do it, they do it just in case so they don't get sued.

plz help

>settlement is rendered unusable because of oversights
I use it just fine, its called deleting the items m8.

In an unmodified game you can't delete owned beds or turrets, and you can't destroy the turrets to build over them because the turret corpses can't built over

Aye lets party!

ANSWER ME

Ugly color combo

Its better thank far harbor
Alot of searching and looking for things tho

Sure it's common business practice, but it fucked over the consumer. Just because everyone is doing it doesn't mean you should support it.

Jesus Christ, the people in this thread will just accept anything. These sorts of mentalities are why those business practices exist as overtly as they do, and it's one of the contributing factors to our society being fucked.

Getting comfy innawoods.

Until he realizes he's lost, can actually die and forgot to bring food and water, then he starts panicking.

>but it fucked over the consumer.
So you're saying that before DLC there were no buggy games at all? You need to step the fuck back and get the tinfoil out of your asshole.

yes you can, group select is your friend

>the people in this thread will just accept anything.
Is this literally the first time you've been to this general. The vibe is good because the new dlc has done a lot of things right and has shown that Bethesda has learned quite a lot from community feedback. People here will happily shit on every last flaw in the game if you care to rile them up, but as it stands all the complaints are well discussed to death and people actually like to focus on positive shit sometimes.

No you uncomprehending moron, I'm saying the age-old business practice of not supporting the products you sell because you're diverting all the profits to creating a new product fucks over the consumer. It does fuck over the consumer. I'm saying that a consumer should be concerned about the fact that he's being fucked, rather than accepting that he's being fucked because it helps the company that's fucking him.

holy shit this is the best comic in the game

plz someone i need these cappys

I wonder if they did a comic jam or something for those covers.

Seems like high praise, considering everyone loved Fah Habbah.
Is this going to be the last dlc?

yeah

Every single one of the SCAV! comics are the best in the game. One of them straight up gives knives +25% damage.

While I finish exploring Far Harbour, I'm prepping for Nuka World. How many 5mm rounds do you think I should take for my explosive minigun? I plan to just decimate everything except the Operators. I'm also taking 100 relay grenades, but if the enemies get bloated health, they likely won't be much use.

I'm sort of excited. With my armor-weave Courser outfit I've never found occasion to pull out the power armor. This time I'm taking it.

Idk what youshould take but there are 3 types of enemys i ran into so far

Robots
Bugs
Ghouls
Mirelurks

haven't gone to safari adventure yet so idk whats there

Also dont worry about traveling light unless you are in survival you can fast travel back to the commonwealth anytime

Well shit it's time for the communist run

>Knife buff + 100% melee weapon damage + the Throatslitter

Shit probably rivals Atom's Judgement in damage output just because of its fast as fuck swing speed.

What does the GITS bodysuit look like if you don't have the CBBE body? It covers everything, so in previous games it would have worked fine, as there would have been no texture issues.

I want my next character to use bodysuits, and the only ones that look half decent in the base game are the Brotherhood Officer and Marine Wetsuit, and neither can be armor-weave'd and the wetsuit can be really ugly from some angles.

What's the UI font mod you're using senpai?

>What does the GITS bodysuit look like if you don't have the CBBE body?

It looks the same. I don't think you understand how these things work lmao.

>neither can be armor-weave'd
armorsmith extended

>Fee-fi-fo-fum

so what do you guys think of nuka world?

i like the theme of it but i don't think the payoff is that great.

i loved the spooky house and finding rachel. shame i can't tell oswald so he can kill himself in his grief.

>i loved the spooky house and finding rachel. shame i can't tell oswald so he can kill himself in his grief.
whut where
aslo tell me whrere the cappys are

I dunno where all the cappies are.

rachel is in the town named after the guy who invented nuka cola.

Does Cait have any special dialog? I was considering taking her, given her past with raiders, but I won't bother if she has no dialog.

>Are there any Silver Shroud options with the Magician?