Veeky Forums cup

The 2016 Summer Cup is coming and we need your input again to decide on player names and team music.

Survey link: docs.google.com/forms/d/1tRga5uNvL4u6Nbjod7IcMG7gkPV1_NcDbw1emaUzDXM/viewform?c=0&w=1

Also, the scarf company contacted me and for some reason he has 8 Veeky Forums scarfs left he wants to sell me. I don't have them yet but if you want to reserve 1 you can email me on [email protected]. Exact price TBD, count on roughly 17 US dollars including shipping.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DVV6mCXriuI
youtube.com/watch?v=rV1_7R_3cXA
youtu.be/odPYqj8nfS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>scarfs in question

filled :)

Anyone know where I can get a /pol/ one?

In the trash probably

>Let's Go Away
fucking why

Because it was voted the goal horn every time we had 1 of these surveys.

Bump before i go to sleep

>fill out survey
>look for new goal music
>remember how awesome Sega was at making soundtracks
youtu.be/DVV6mCXriuI

Filled in m80

Bump

Get rid of the TG anthem, for obvious reasons

Agreed, so drop any suggestions. I'm also seriously done with Running in the 90s, it's been Takumi's goalhorn since the beginning of time and considering all the awesome eurobeat tracks out there i can't wait to change it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rV1_7R_3cXA

I'd vote for that 100%.

Filled in.
Also e-mailed about the scarf.

>I'm also seriously done with Running in the 90s
Agreed.
It needs to be eurobeat. Throw up a poll with a selection of that good super duper eurobeat to replace 90s.
ez pz

I have done that the last 2 or 3 times but Running in the 90s wins by like 80%+ each time

youtu.be/odPYqj8nfS0

;_;

I will take about 4 more reservations since 1 or 2 might drop out and then these scarfs are gone as well. Email me now if you still wanna have a chance at owning one

Make it from the Veeky Forums sings version of running in the 90s or some other song of theirs from

No

Who is manager?

FabiaFag

Sent email earlier. I assume you'll be sending out confirmations as soon as they're all taken?

Yes

Filled

I've seen a few of you out there in socal.

All scarfs have been reserved. I will let you know if someone changed their mind.

Can I reserve a night out to dinner with you, Davey boy?

You dont need reservations for that silly buns

Oh behave.

Bumperino

If the manager is in this thread, I implore you.
Please, PLEASE don't do meme formations anymore. My heart can't take it. I want to believe in you, in this team, but every time you hit the pitch I get disappointed even more than before.

Like how we made it to the summer cup on this supposed meme tactics?

What even are meme tactics?

So tell me, which tactics do you think Veeky Forums should use then? I'm open to advice.

>that fat reflection

Bump

Look at yourself at the back of a spoon and tell me you don't look distorted?

Pls user.

3-5-2 flat, ultra-defensive (short passing game, compact, very high support range etc). Possibly change gold and silver players around to have a gold defender, silver wide midfielders/wingers who can cross and shoot and tackle, and a silver striker.

Just my Veeky Forumspinion, I don't know PES series very well.

>gold defender

Ultimate meme. You know who uses gold defender? /y/, and they have been shit for years

>i hate fun

Clean Diesel is hard on his way to be sacked, no surprise really. Because Racecar and LOLcantturn are also in trouble. Musicwise it seems that there wont be any changes. All music gets approval ratings in the 70%+ range

How much to ship a scarf to Switzerland?

Same as to anywhere else. But they are all gone anyway.

It could work, given enough thought and testing. Veeky Forums definitely needs to tighten up at the back at least, because I always got the impression they are shaky defensively.

I still don't know what meme tactics are.

Gold defender is meme as fuck. 7 niggas forward is another one.
Gold defender is absolute shit, /y/ has been using it for like 3 years and they are 1 of the worst teams, /sp/ did it a year ago and bombed as well. The main issue for Veeky Forums i think is that we are a 1 trick pony, if we have tactics that work we can go far, but if you play a team that counters that tactic well we dont have a plan B and usually lose against those teams.

4-4-3 formation
Gold striker and CMF
Silver wingers
Compact, high support range
Also sack Civic