/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Overwatch Animated Short | "The Last Bastion"
youtube.com/watch?v=to8yh83jlXg

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>Patch notes
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20243886

Previous:

hana song

Best sensitivity + aim-assist settings for console?

I don't know how much he's paid but it's probably enough jew money to ease my conscience.

>no junkrat and roadhog short this year

100 sens + 70 aim assist

Widowmakers rifle should charge up in 3 seconds instead of 1 except for when she is airborne

If she scores a scoped kill while airborne her grapple should reset

>console
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Someone make a Genji one.

Widowmaker

That's something only you can determine based on your own preferences and experimentation

>play d.va
>map is hollywood attack
>30 seconds are ready
>tell my team that my bomb is ready and we should group up so i can boost it above the gate while they push
>our reinhardt and lucio charge in while we still wait for our other healer and dps and die
>have to use my bomb to stall for overtime instead of what could have been a guaranteed win
>we lose anyway because its 4v6
Video games should have IQ requirements.

sleep tight reap

dumb

I was hoping it was more class shooter than moba.

From the little I played of the beta that seemed to be the case, but then it mostly wasn't.

Alas, it's nowhere near the worst $40 I've spent.

>Grind from level 105 to 160
>Finally get the Zarya skin

Time for a break it seems, dont have everything I want but QM is getting unbearable these days.

Reminder that if you're a gook on NA servers or play Jap characters, you're the worst of the worst.

Ahh. Remember that time we stole the crown jewels? All hail King Jamison Fawkes the First! And, ehm, Duke Roadhog? What is your name anyways?

I'd rather have them make actual in game content. Those cinematics aren't gonna animate themselves.

>Genji is nerfed
>Genjicucks assblasted enough to tell the devs about an Ana damage combo in the forums

Like Ana is in your ass 24/7 doing her shitty combos.

I more meant how he lambasted the devs for being jews and shitters who couldn't balance to save their lives and now he's doing the exact same thing.

Has anybody made a comprehensive counter list yet? I have an idea for most heroes, but there are some situations that my preferred counter pick wouldn't work and I should pick somebody else.

I would imagine being a sniper with long hair would be annoying

anyone else on a break until season 2 starts? quick play and ptr make me irrationally angry and causes my autism to flare up

Where's the dick

I want to have tender spooning anal sex with her, in the warmness on the night, holding her soft belly and kissing her neck as I use her ass again and again

Genji Shimada

I want champion Zarya too ;_;

Genjicucks are the worst instalockers in the game. There is rarely another character who people pick in every single game regardless of the needs of the team because he just can not be shut down easily. The amount of accounts that have 99% of their gametime spent on Gengu is disturbing. You can rarely see that for any other character except for maybe dumb Mercy bimbos, but those do not exist in the higher ranks of the game.

REINHARDT CAN EARTHSHATTER>MELEE>FIRESTRIKE>CHARGE>MELEE FOR 5 QUINTILLION DAMAGE WITH NO COUNTERPLAY

All I need is the Weightlifter skin and I'll have all Zarya things...

Jesus, I'm no tumblrina but her waist and hips are seriously fucked. Shame because the picture is pretty nice.

>tfw getting that Zarya skin without actually grinding or trying at all

Cutest and best pairing

post potgs

I got the white one from the very first box I opened. The problem is I wanted to get the red one because it fit better with the golden gun. I got that one from the 115th+ box I opened. Literally.

Fuck you're right.

Never noticed before because I always saw that picture from the waist and up.

>Overwatch doesn't have perfect balance yet Kaplan complained about balance on a forum 10 years ago, what a fucking hypocrite changed by money

I'm still not seeing your point. There are exactly 0 games that have been perfectly balanced and always have something people say is imba as fuck ruining the game, the OW devs have actually been pretty responsive to what the community thinks balance-wise as opposed to valve where it took them almost 8 fucking months to nerf something that just broke a core mechanic of the game and was banned in literally every competitive format.

W-wanna swap?

Yeah its kinda borked but its cute. Also its based on a female weightlifter with much less muscle than Zarya, although I dont think a woman could even reach her mass without some seriously dangerous doping

Thanks for putting words in my mouth and ignoring half the post.

>fraps

my dude.

Use OBS

Tumblr ships Zarya and Mei, but to be honest, JunkratxMei and RoadhogxZarya are much better fits.

>wait, why RoadhogxZarya?
both are big and muscular as hell
both hate the Omnics for what they did to their country
both share a love for tattoos

Literally a perfect match.

Yeah. At least Blizzard acted quickly this time, unlike WoW where some classes could be OP or UP for 2 years.

OH OH OH, TIME TO FILL

>Zarya falling for a fat blob

Are there any lewd new emotes?

>occasionally meet random "omg what a noob team y'all suck lmao noobs" shouters
>always literally each player in the team has been playing somewhat 2-5h the game in total

What the hell are they expecting from players who literally started yesterday/just a couple days earlier? Do these faggots seriously think that everybody instantly becomes a pro player after they first enter the game?

Not him but I use fraps too. OBS is to complicated.

I have literally zero fun with QP. No one fucking cares about it at all. I don't judge people who enjoy that. I just miss Comp.

Have you seen his arms? That's not all fat. Plus he's a 7'3" monstrosity.

>"The Tracer."

>problematic

What is this word and why does it give me the orwellian jeebies

>this can't be real
>check
>it's fucking real
>'Reinhardt W: I strongly support this!'

>tfw you potg as zenyatta for pressing q

It was a weird match.

>Really want to gold meme monkey
>Nagging reality that Dva is better in 99% of situations outside of super coordinated settings I don't play
>Monkey probably won't get buffed because muh pick rates even though he's very rarely useful to most of the community

I guess you could give everyone the new hanzo logs.

>overwatch players are too dumb to get OBS game capture to work

this humor as just as low-brow as blizzard fans

So why does Genji's sword have a trigger on it anyway?

>spend entire match just punching someone once to kill them as cleanup
>silver in damage
>gold rims

ONE PUUUUUUUUUUN

Sounds pretty good to me.

It's satire, someone form /owg/ made it.

She likes it as it serves as cushioning while she is being given the Whole Hog.

Well I get that but I just figured the image was a shop instead of an actual entry.

this

Lifesaver mang. BEEG heals

uhh overbabs??

Never stated I'm particularly smart. It's just I'm not gonna spend 30 minutes trying to set up everything up properly to capture my potg when FRAPS can do the job with just one click.

KOTH is the best game mode with the best maps

And still we have Veeky Forums taking it seriously.

sleep tight reap tight

It makes no sense but I like it
We can just pretend Mei is tsun rather then having a very real reason to hate him

>We can just pretend Mei is tsun rather then having a very real reason to hate him
You say that like those are mutually exclusive things

Ilios.

Nigga the only options for shooting video of you doing shit that you should consider are OBS and shadowplay

I haven't seen a Hanzo get POTG in a while. I think most people learn to dodge.

She doesn't like Junkrat because she says he's a bully.

She doesn't like bullies.

This OBS and shadowplay are so easy on the resources too.

No frame dropping and my input lag doesn't go up.

Isn't she into Winston too anyway? They have dialogue complimenting each other

French women are often quite open to anal sex.
Wouldn't be too complicated to convince her...

M-more?

QP players are such cancer HOLY F*CK!!!

>pick Bastion in comp on rank 63
>"DUDE WTF DON'T PICK HIM HE SUCKS HE'S NOT IN THE META WE'RE GONNA LOSE!"
>win us the game him him

hmmmm

how are they cancer?

Mei's nice to everyone she doesn't consider a "bully" of some kind

I'll go on break when the summer boxes stop dropping after the 22nd. In the meantime, I still got 6 things to grind for.

IT'S JUST QUICK PLAY BRO CHILL OUT

>injured team-mate running about looking for a healer
>turn around and tell him to group
>pop down your healing device
>they look surprised and come over
>always say thanks
People forget that Soldier is a team player :3

>Mei is a climatologist who spends most her life trying to preserve the planet
>Junkrat turned a entire country into a nuclear wasteland

I really want a Aussy map, Mei bantz would be pissed as fuck

Literally the only difference between comp ad qp is heo stacking. Otherwise it's the same retards in both modes.

I want to hug Junkrat until he giggles and then pull out my gun and shoot my bullets all over his stupid enemies.

Come here and get stabilized.

Thanks. The ass-man in me appreciates

How do we know that Junkrat was the one who nuked Oz?