/wowg/ World of Warcraft General

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Up to date filter lists. Use these if you want to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN (embed)

Comments:
pastebin.com/rrqMd6fG (embed)

Filenames:
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE (embed)

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj (embed)

General Resources:
wowprogress.com/ (use this to determine what realm you want to make a new character on)
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

old

Best US Horde server?

rate my devil hunter

Suicidal seawoman

best is subjective, check realmpop

Is Alani tameable? Having a cloud serpent as a pet would be fucking cool.

Daily reminder to exterminate all pandas from azeroth, and draenor, and the wow inverse in general!

-1/10

please see me after class.

Why are we doing the same op image again, it's been less than hour since the last one.

most aesthetic race for alliance rogue?

>playing orc is now cancer because of ralph
>pandas are now acceptable
Really makes you think

You have issues, you're also a very bland person. Sorry, had to tell you how it is.

>janishits are gonna delete the posts only AFTER HOURS and the old thread is gona be back below bump limit and we gonna have 2 at the same time
epic meme hotpocket men

human female.

who is this ralph kid and why are you all sucking his dick so hard?

must have been an us time thread and since nobody links past thread didn't see it, but pretty sure he was using the shitty crop one

>there are people here who play WoW with 1 monitor

wew..

>tfw alliance shitter and never knew the beauty of nushara

Fuck off, Panda

Fuck off, Panda

First of all, Ralph is a woman
Second, she is going through a really rough break up right now because she has autism and her boyfriend was delusional and didn't understand.

hope this helped

>has to base his entire personality around characters in video games or people he met
Of course he's bland, autistic people are never interesting.

*fel rushes behind you*

Guys we're returning to Draenor when the orcs first invaded! But the twist is that they never drank the demon blood

>not just playing windowed fullscreen on a 4k monitor.

lad...

>tfw one of those people

it used to be alliance dominated before Gazlowe showed the orcs how doors worked

is it gay for tgirls to like boys?

i thought lgbt people said that was straight

I really hate what they did to it on Cata and I think it looks like shit now that it's a goblin shithole. Vanilla Azshara was empty, but it still looked really nice and for whatever reason, I enjoyed being there. Now it's an eyesore and I can't stomach it.

>queueing as a healer/tank can give you artifact power and like 800g per dungeon you do in legion

DPS fags on suicide watch

Cool epic ironic "edgy" character, it's really original and funny haha.

jesus
I just want to talk about video games
Why are these threads such a goddamn shitshow
I'd rather have a half-dead thread than one like this

What is original then?

>He gets patted on the head once by a professor trained to positively enforce students
>Everyone else he comes into contact with that aren't trained to do that doesn't count
lol

reminder that slootbag is our guy, not asmonlel

so you're a straight tgirl then?

Post Transmogs

get reporting or crying on irc for a wowg hotpocketman

well it used to be cool ass ruins and a higher level area like felwood, now they barely have you go to any of those spots and it's a shitty early area for shitty orcs who don't know how to take a boat

wow! sounds like a super cool expansion

this

>tfw haven't watched his stream for months because I don't want to see legion content before I experience it myself

rank tank specs

Are you lost in the cavern of times user?

ok

Not doing what you did, that's for sure.

Rolling a pure DPS class for PvE is completely retarded for this very reason.

Dungeons become entirely irrelevant once you're at levelcap, so no.

Not retarded at all if the class performs well at that level.

Which specs or classes are looking like they're going to be shit in Legion?

I went into the IRC once to bitch about a shitty janitor once

some mod started crying about how hard his ""job"" was then started talking shit about WoW

then he got really passive aggressive as I was trying to explain what the janitor was doing (kept spam deleting the correct threads and leaving legitimate full blown shit-post OP's up in the kronos general) and I called him a faggot and told him to stop crying then he banned me lmao

the only other people that were talking in the IRC was some kid who just kept talking about /b/ and the mods as well

>Played Fire Mage in Cata
>Didn't like it's reliance in RNG to deal damage
>Played Blood and Frost DK
>Liked it, but hated it's mobility
Should I give Fire Mages another try or should I roll a Warrior instead?

Stormshield is basically a slut parade

Not in Legion

But the only good pure DPS class is mage.

what? you're trans I thought?

why do you keep talking about fucking dogs

I havent seen anyone else in this entire thread mention it except for you

you're being really weird lol

pve or pvp

i would actually have wowg on background while i do shit to camp and btfo retards on sight for free but hotpocketman interview and shit is dumb

why do draenei have the best asses

Women do this sort of thing after break ups. Their minds aren't wired to deal with this sort of thing

Not him but yes they do because Mythic dungeons are available when you reach max level.

There's no reason run the dungeon finder

PvE (mostly DGs) and some casual PvP (BGs).

>tfw not enough gnome futa

I don't think it exists and if it does I don't think I want any part of it

HOT POCKET MAN TO THE RESCUE

To those who tried fire mage in beta, how big a part of your rotation is the artifact weapon?
Right now, at 100, it seems like it would be pretty fun/active if you had one extra regular button

Then I'd say give fire mage a try. They're great in pve and ranged is way more fun for bgs if you're playing alone.

>3 hours l8
incompetent fucks

Thank you janitor

Why the FUCK is autionator so slow??

takes so long to fucking "scan" every single thing I try to buy

Yes, I would end up playing alone indeed.
Maybe I will join a /wowg/ guild, but I would still consider playing alone.

Because you have a shitty internet connection and a slow PC.

>Maybe I will join a /wowg/ guild
they are all hives of autism. Only join a wowg guild if you're looking for furfags and avatarposters.

dont do it, playing alone is just better than that

Ralph is honestly such a disgusting person he taints everything he touches. I just cant play pandas or orcs now without being reminded of him.

let me tell you, warrior fucking sucks for playing bgs alone. You turn into a meatgrinder with a pocket healer though.

Same, i'm race changing tonight.

I miss Rekt

?

any lads here playing the legion beta, im trying to decide what melee class to main, how are monks, dk's, and warrior holding up?

Is make azeroth great again alive?

His newfound hatred for pandas is making it easier for me to tolerate them, personally.

>tfw Tauren
I'm afraid I'll be next

Are the /wowg/ guilds having regular raids?

Honestly just ignore her. It's going to be nothing but posting passive aggressive remarks at me from now on while posting dead pandas.

I mean let's be real here. At least she's not talking about boning mandas, this is a direct upgrade from old [redacted] and watching her post evidence that she went insane just like my hero Illidan is both sad and hysterical.

I am not that surprised to read that.

I imagine that, playing a class that can be easily kited without proper support really sucks. I guess I will give a Mage a try before boosting it, if I don't like it I will play a Warrior and fuck it.

monk is gonna get nerfed in pvp and isnt that fun to play pve wise
unholy dk has been getting dicked
arms can be fun if they dont fuck up with talent balance, otherwise its gonna be spam whirl again for another expansion

dorf

i play fury warrior atm, so I hope thats good, but should I just give up on the melee dps dream? Seems like blizzard is dicking all of them

Please respond

What's all this rabble about Smite in demon invasions that I keep hearing about?

holy damage buff at docks

Please explain.

What's wrong with linkinpark?

Holy shit.

there's a buff you get before going into the broken isles scenario that gives you a chance to deal holy damage on hit, except you can use it any time. just go to the docks and you'll see

Holy shit, I thought that was only available before doing the scenario at 100.
Thank you.