Cop thread

Thread for cops and our victims/those we show mercy

Share all cop related stories.

>Be aussie cop
>Not highway patrol
>Victoria
>Whole victorian bribe shit going on right now (i'll let someone else explain that shit for those who don't know)
>Pull some cunt over in the countryside (not a city copper)
>Mad cunt was doing 45 over
>Instant impound, i can take his car and fuck him over
>Go to check his attitude
>Seems like a decent bloke, ask him why he was speeding
>Says he wants to get home and watch game of thrones
>Let the cunt off
>He's telling me how thankful he is that i'm a decent copper
>Telling me how his last encounter with highway patrol went down
>He got done with the bribe shit when not doing anything
>MFW i know the highway patrol officer in question
>Persuade the guy to report him and tell him that i have his back
>No-one likes those HWY patrol cunts
>Get back to my station, me and my mates start chatting about how to fuck the cunt up
>He's gonna get a review in a few weeks now for sure
>Never recorded a fine for the guy speeding, he was chill

cops r fags and ur a fag lol

Yeah, after getting charged with rape I bet you wouldn't like cops.

thank you for keeping us safe

Most cops are fuck heads. Power trip cucks.

Also, "check his attitude"? I didn't know you got paid to be his mother too.

I see you also subscribe to the school of " I'm going to be a massive asshole for no reason"

AM I BEING DETAINED?

I ONLY HAVE TO ROLL MY WINDOW DOWN ENOUGH TO FACILITATE CONVERSATION, AND TO PASS THROUGH MY IDENTIFICATION.

>"THIS IS THUGGERY!!!" *sound of taser firing*

Maximum kek

I'm a civilian and I have met cops few times.
>fresh license
>going 90kmh uphill in a 50 road
>start going downhill, let up the pedal and just cruise with gravity
>Carabineers (military cops) wave me to stop
>panic, can't brake on time, pass them
>do the closest roundabout and go back there
>explain what happened, give license and booklet
>cop looks quite old, white haired, bunch of medals in his chest. His partner is a kid my age and looks as nervous as I am, fidgeting with a huge rifle. Eye worryingly the rifle.
>old cop tells me not to speed and sends me in my way

Not me, but a mate who worked at maccas a while back.
>on P1's
>new curfew laws in South Australia just been introduced, can't drive between 12-5 at night without an exemption.
>mate finished work at maccas at 1am, drove home
>forgot his exemption
>cop saw his plates, pulled him over to check
>cops did the usual license etc
>bout to ask him for exemption
>smells the car
>"large fries and thickshake thanks mate"
>tells him to get the fuck home.

Anytime ive been pulled over by a regular cop my attitude has always gotten me off.
Out of curiosity what actually shows up on your system once you drive behind someone, is there a 'not a leb' leave him alone kind of system? Im from Sydney btw.

When you're not there, your family don't tell people what you do because they're embarrassed.

Fagit

Got caught doing a (very) quick trip from 70kmh to 110~ and back before the lights. Maybe over 300m max.
Told me if he'd locked me at 111 I'd be handing over my license and keys, said fine would be in the mail and to 'Keep it down so the rest of us don't look bad'.
Fuckin bikerbro in an unmarked cage, love you man.

Never got the fine.

Dunno, but I follow your routine. I'm in the wrong, they're doing their job, life goes on. Yes sir, no sir, thank you sir, oh you had one of these before, did you know such and such etc thing sir.

Was busted riding my UnWOF'd, unrego'd TL1000s without a (correct) license on ANZAC day a few years back, just doing fat skids all up a straight in the wet. Pulled over and told he could hear my banging gears and backfires from a K away.
>Asks me why I'm getting caught doing what I'm doing
Tell him it's going to be a track bike, TPS is fucky and was getting gas (Kinda BS, but not)
>Asks me why I don't just get my full bike license
Had a bandit 250 for 6 years, never needed to upgrade, live a life with few possessions and friends
>Ah, I've got a 600 myself
Ask him how he finds it around the city, if he ever feels like a waste of power
>Never, I can't tell you this, but someone riding such a bike might indulge every chance he got
Fair enough. That's what I got this for, keep it on the track and my nimble 250 for DD duty

Eventually wrote off all infringements and told me he'd buttfuck me in public if I was caught riding it again. Sounded reasonable! Just be nice and reasonable, is what I mean to say.

Fellow Vicfagcucktorian here.
Had a quick chat to a couple of officers who had a unregistered and abandoned heaposhit towed tonight that has been sitting out the front of my place for fuckin yonks. Had the orange sticker on the windshield.
One of them pulled me over a few weeks back for a "routine pull over" and a quick look at my rear tyres. Recognized me when I said hi.

Whats all this about bribing shit?

The highway patrol cops have realized there is no accountability for them to lie about someone committing hoon offenses. They pick a soft target, such as someone who's chirped off the lights in the wet (technically they have every right to impound, it's dog as fuck).

Then they'll steer the conversation into either fining them, or making them offer a bribe (most do since they know it's not worth losing your car for a month, remember it's guilty until proven innocent. Your car is impounded before you go to court, 3 months later).

Mind you, it's not regular coppers doing this, it's a melbourne and highway patrol exclusive problem. Even the regular coppers fucking detest them now, since they've been such god damn cunts to everyone it makes cops in general hated.

It's gotten so bad the general duties coppers let people off quite fucking often now, just so the general public hates them less.

tl:dr be very fucking scared of hwy patrol, they are unreasonable and will fuck you. general cops are alright, you're very unlikely to get a bad apple.

I see you subscribe to the idea that a person's attitude decides whether you should enforce the law.

> can't drive between 12-5 at night without an exemption

what the christ? what if you're driving through on a trip?

Oh, P plates. nevermind

I don't get it he took your friend's dinner?

So do you guys have many Sovereign Citizen/Freemen on the Land "I am not subject to this court because I am a person not a individual, and also the flag has fringe meaning it's a admiralty court. Also I have registered my car as a boat" types in Australia? Or does the "because the queen says so" foundation of your legal system cut them off at the knees?

>get pulled over
>5%tint
>cop approaches
>load muh uzi
>pig taps on window
>spray the fag
>mfw

Here in Spain cops really aren't a pain in the ass as far as i know. This one tho... Oh boy the shame.
>>Be 20 y/o me coming home in mom's '14 Yaris after picking it up from my granny's.
>>Cruising down a straight doing 120kph in a 100, just what everyfuckingbody does.
>>See cop on the side of the road, dont even care.
>>Disco lights on my tail. Oh boy.
>>Stop and start shitting bricks. First cop encounter other than the usual DUI checkpoints.
>>Buddy you are going to jail, i clocked you at 173kph.
At this point i just started laughing, seriously, like laughing HARD and i couldn't control it. So i man the fuck up while still shitting bricks.
>>Sir, this is a 3cyl 70hp Yaris. It tops at about 150kph.
>>Spaghetti coming out of his pockets.
>>Oh, uuuh... Yeah... Radar gun must be poorly adjusted, still give me papers and DL.
>>All checks fine when he comes back. Have a nice day sir, just slow down a bit alright?
Seriously, what the fuck, i don't even look dodgy. This motherfucker wanted to fuck someone up. Little did he know i was probably driving the slowest shitbox in 50kms round.

Fuck you faggot, I know you, I know you're part of the huge pedophilia ring as a frontman.

Remember what you did at the underground facilities at Pine Gap? You filthy god damn son of a bitch????????? You remember cattle prodding little girls into dissociation, drugging them, raping them in the PINK BUBBLE ROOM??? You remember putting the girls on the pilot training centrifuge at RAAF Fairbairne military airport till she passed out in her own puke only to gang rape her alongside John Gittinger and Antony Kidman, you filthy satanic piece of garbage?????????????????????

>"routine pull over"
bwahahahahahahahaha

queer

you eyed the rifle?
if you did why?
they arent going to shoot you you cuck

Foreigners have less freedom than you senpai

hey at least they shit post on Veeky Forums.COM and tell us how america should be more progressive

>traffic police have rifles in america

fucking top kek

>america
>kph
Glad to know you are a yuro. I may now disregard anything you say without guilt

what if theyre approached by a bear?

who knows maybe that american guy finally understood metric is superior to imperial

>roundabout
>military police being able to pull people over
>calling MPs "Carbineers"
>kmh
>America

Fuck the police, ain't nothing but powertripping douchecanoes with a badge and a gun

Fpbp

Only butthurt I feel is when my nation has to pay to protect you tiny worthless state from the slavs or gooks.

Enjoy your muslims faggot.
In a few years he'll be a better troll. It's not his fault he lives in a hell hole.

>this
>fucking
>triggered

my fucking sides

>he'll be a better troll
>snared 3 people in 6 minutes
he's doing fine desu senpai

American, middle of the country roads, got pulled over by a cop doing 88mph in a 35 zone. Knew I was in deep shit, pulled over anyways, cop walks up to me asks for license and insurance, bullshits with me a bit, thanks me for wearing a helmet and gives me a warning.
wow.ok.

>doing 107 in a 65
>cop had the right to impound my vehicle and arrest me for wreckless driving
>he just gives me a summons to court
>court date: ordered to pay a fine of $250 or some shit
>pay it
>get 6 points on my license

Not like I didn't deserve it, though.

Funny thing is, I could do it one more time and not lose my license, just so long as I wear my seatbelt this time. I didn't know the old girl had it in her to do 107.

>be today
>decide to do 90 up a bridge
>hit the peak, slow down to 80
>on other side coming up is a highway patrol
>stuck between some cars
>no room to turn
>tap on my brakes so only doing 70
>cop squints hard at me and my ass haulin'
>blinded by setting sun, -1 cop
>keep doing 70, if do will make it to town before he can catch up to line of sight doing 90-100
>book it into town and haul ass down the sidestreets
>peds are lovin' my chirps
>merge back into main traffic on one way street
>keep it cool do speed limit
>suddenly city cop is on my ass
>merge left quickly and take first left
>he mad, speeds up to head me off
>literally at the intersection of cop station and fire station
>but gotta go fast
>squeal tires on my rolling right fuk da police
>book it to a parking lot and chill
>can see where road i took meets up with road cop took
>cop is waiting at stop
>drives away slowly
>totally worth it
>got to store in tome to buy discount beer
totally true story, moral: git gud

Police in the states can drive worth a shit it seems like. I ran from one on a bicycle when I was 15, escaped. Ran from one in my 130 brake horse power shit box and escaped. Ran from another one in the snow and put so much distance on her that it took her at least a minute to catch up after another officer pulled me over.

Y'all coppers need to learn your apexes and how to power slide on the snow or you'll never get me.

buy a radar detector moron

>states
>aussie
and in to the filter you go too. thanks fag.

K.

>curfew laws
Fucking what? Your shithole excuse for a first world country has "curfew laws"?

My sides

Every dipshit on this board who hates cops GTFO!!! None of you know what bullshit they put up with on a day to day basis. They're out there keeping the streets safe so all you cucks don't get a bullet in your head or end up as roadkill in some shit heads' front grill. So instead of antagonizing and giving cops trouble thank them for keeping your stupid ass alive.

>Be driving with girlfriend in 07 Mustang GT
>At stop light
>Ricer Acura TL behind me
>Right on my ass
>On a fucking hill too
>Revving his engine
>Green light
>I get going, not trying to go super fast or anything because hella cops and I have a lot of points
>Still right on my ass
>Tries to pass me on the shoulder
>Lane starts to end
>Realizes he's a dumbass
>Swerves back into my lane
>Swerves into the left lane with no signal cuts off a car in the middle lane
>Passes me
>Cuts me off and brake checks me
>Dip around him cut off same car, wave hand out window, guy starts to try and swerve into me
>I tell my girlfriend to call the cops
>TL gets in front of me
>Starts revving his engine a bunch, brakes, does a fly by, and keeps trying to race me
>Cops say they have a cop setup
>Just play it cool, look straight, do the speed limit
>Go by usual cop spot
>Cops there
>Pulls him over

victory

It's for provisional drivers, majority of their crashes are between these times, usually after a party or some shit. It makes sense when you look at the statistics. Only happens for a year.

that was hard to read

>relying on crutches
thanks m8 but no bitch hooning for me

This story always gets me

p1s are 2 years

>faggot teen goes out at night with his dads R34 and kills himself and 2 others
>one of them was like 15 and pregnant lmao
>gov goes apeshit and brings in hoon laws

Nah, 1 year P1s, 2 years P2s in SA.

How's Spain? Like in general? I'd love to go some day, and my teacher thinks I should aspire to go and learn there

t. Flamenco guitar student

you can't modify cars at all, its pretty bad for car enthusiasts

it used to be pretty cool in the 90's and 00's scene was better than the uk one

don't most states have the same law for people under 18?

but i do, but it doesn't mean i should have to put up with theirs, because they are having a bad day, if i have to check my shit at the door and submit to some asshole on a power trip, or get my shit wrecked, when i didn't nothing fucking wrong

i don't have enough money to pay lawyers to fight that shit and the cops know it so they get to harass people like me and get out their pent up boiling over shit they can't vent with soccer moms that drive like helen keller unless they actually kill someone

Spanishfag here.

Cops aren't that bad in my experience (Barcelona area) but radars are like fuckin' everywhere. You really have to memorize every single one of them, I've paid like 500€ in speeding fines last two years.

There is more motorbike scene than car scene here. Also this modifications are almost impossible.

Last 90s first 00s rice scene was so bad you won't believe.

>They pick a soft target, such as someone who's chirped off the lights in the wet (technically they have every right to impound, it's dog as fuck).
Yeah, I don't trust HWP.
Had a couple of them come out when I was back in school talking about "THE DANGERS OF HOONING AND DRIVING AND BEWARE ON SCHOOLIES AND DON'T DO DRUGS BUT MOST OF ALL DONT FUCKING HOON!!!", and dropped the "We can and will impound you even if you accidentally chirp a tire".

I just sat there, smiled and internally kek'd as the dickheads, most of which lost their licences, (or wrapped their cars around poles, mailboxes, trees, into fences, impounded, etc) made audible jokes about skidz, dose sounds, and made smart arse comments while she basically blasted them.

But most coppers I chat too (usually when I'm going through a booze bus) are pretty cool. Chatted to a few at Sandown last year too, had my car in a display there.

Original Authority. Discretion.
Either it's zero tolerance and we enforce every law every time, or we have discretion and if you're not a cunt we don't give you a ticket. People make mistakes, sometimes people accidentally drive too fast, hell, sometimes people accidentally drive up one way streets.
It's pretty simple. Don't play stupid games and you won't win stupid prizes.

Sydney cop here.
I've never seen that sovereign citizen shit.

>FWD manual shitbox, no torque.
>Heavy rain
>Hill
>Traffic light
>Wheels spin as soon as they touch the paint

It has happened a few times, can I get done for this?

I don't know how you Victorians can put up with the blatant power-tripping that goes on. Shit's fucked.

I've heard the HWP up here in QLD like to go in dry with import owners but thankfully I'm yet to experience it personally.

>messing with HWP and using discretion
Keep doing what you do, OP.

Yes. Only filthy, no-good hoons break traction.
You are worse than a pedophile and I'll be dobbing you in on the hoon hotline. Expect a knock on the door from ACA tomorrow.

They did in Maryland 17 years ago when I got my license, couldn't drive between 12-6am, got caught in Montgomery County, old black cop, let me go with a warning

no joke, you get treated like a pedo here in vic for being a hoon.

it's insane.

the regular coppers in countryside are chill, but fuck the highway patrol in the city is just unreasonable and unaustralian. if you pass the attitude test a regular cop is fair and honest.

highway patrol is just a different kettle of fish.

How's the government and all that though? I've heard it's good to visit, but not good to live there. I know almost nothing about the country but people think I should go for school

>18 yo me, at a car meet, running back and forth to the nearby BurgerKing and back, unmarked cop car stops me to ask why the hell I'm running around and looking suspicious.

>"Am I not allowed to walk around here?" etc

>Cops actually chill af, talk to me about cop cars (BMWs) and engines and shit

>I tell them about my last crash, one of them laughs, I stick my head in the car "What's so funny about it?"

>Despite me being a dick from the start they just laugh and say I should apply to become a cop, they "need confident people like that"

>We talk some more about their guns until it starts raining and I go back to my car. Coolest cops I ever met.

Another time

>Get out of driveway, gonna put seatbelt on when I reach the red light as always

>Cop car drives towards me and makes a U turn.

>Well shit, I instantly stop before they even can put the siren on, turn engine off, hands on wheel, all yessir nosir all the way through my explanation

>Still get fined for the seatbelt and the fact that I left my registration at home

>Mad af but realize it's for my own safety

>Still remember to put seatbelt on before I start the engine 10 years later.

German cops man. Some really cool, all strict and correct, but you can at least be sure they won't shoot yo ass for nothing.

>be paramedic
>riding my motorcycle to visit parents
>admit that I look like a gangbanger, leather, boots, rough looking
>starts raining so pull into motel
>desk clerk takes on look at me
>"no rooms"
>continue riding in rain
>come across accident
>cops on their way already
>grab my bag, start triage on side of the road
>spend 45 minutes there in rain talking to cops and paramedics
>cop asks me where I'm going
>explain looking for a room and tell him one down the road said no
>tells me to follow him
>drives back to motel
>rips the clerk a new asshole, tells him how I just saved someone (didn't, but it sounded good)
>get room free of charge

>>Mad af but realize it's for my own safety
typical statist retard post

No, because in germany we don't let angry mothers make laws

>Faggot does something illegal and kills only themselves and the people dumb enough to be associated
>Better introduce a law, that worked the first time r-right g-guys

Fucking aussies are retarded mates desu

>teen

Wasn't he like 30?

Every time I speed there seems to be police about. You lose your licence for going over 100 here (UK) and the national speed limit is 70.

>be me
>testing my cars top speed
>foot flat to the floor for minutes
>indicated 135 or so
>coming to a roundabout, slow down gradually
>police land rover sat at roundabout
>panic
>he ignores me, obviously realise he has nothing

>be testing top speed again
>get up to 130
>come to set of lights
>set off again
>blue lights in rear view mirror
>panic
>lights stop
>nothing happened

i didn't know germany see itself as part of the unitied states

neat, so when are you going to start using english as your national language and stop talking like hitler

it's still dumb as shit to choose based on attitude

I think it was a 17 year old driving, and the passengers were a 30 year old guy and his pregnant 15 (yes 15) year old girlfriend

Dude, MP's all carry rifles in Europe. In France the army is actually able to patrol cities. It's the US that hides its soldiers and doesn't even let them carry their guns on base.

It is, that's why cops will choose by phsyical appearance and what car you're driving instead.

>this looks like a scumbag
>why does he need that fast car? probably hoons every day
>fuck him
>THIS IS AN ORDERLY SOCIETY
>(raging stirnerists in the background)

But it is for your safety, user.

There's no reason not to wear a seatbelt. If you want to live somewhere without laws you can go to Somalia. Until then, you need to accept that society cares about your well-being.

American states aren't actual states, not entirely. A state is a sovereign governmental body which our States are not. People who use their language correctly (ie non Americans) often assume that when Americans say state they're just referring to the country and its institutions.

>be pulled over
>take responsibility for intentionally breaking the law
>have a nice chat, learn something new
>carry on

All (4) my experiences with the police so far. Just don't be an idiot.

>be me
>'88 acura shitbox
>bong riding shotgun
>take a hit at red light
>drive off at green light, bike cop comes out of nowhere starts following me
>panic, realize bong is still in the passenger seat w/seatbelt on
>no way I can hide it
>turns on his lights and swerves around me, pulls over the guy right in front of me (no plates)

another time
>hotbox car (with hash and wax) on the way to party
>stuck in checkpoint
>cops make me roll down my windows and chats with me
>car smelled a bit like perfume since I was smoking with weird hash oil that looked like sugar crystals
>cop never realized I was high as fuck and waved me through

Cops in Texas are the biggest dicks ever, most cops in other states were pretty alright but man

Those of you who are cops though, thanks for what you do, although I would ask you get off your fucking asses and stop doing traffic issues and start busting some methheads in my town, thanks

>being this retarded
P1s are 1 year in every state I'm pretty sure (I can definitely say for NSW)

its 2 years

this shit right here

Hey mate, former vicpol recruit here, how do you feel about the new wave of recruits?

From my experiences in the academy, I would trust probably 5% if I worked with them.
I was in a double squad, and boy, they were shit.
Couldn't take simple instruction, always had their fingers on the triggers when they picked up both training and loaded guns, most of the girls couldn't swing the asp, because of the girls too, the marching turned into utter shit.

Dp you think new recruits need to be pulled from better sources?
Front my experience, most of the people in both squads were from office backgrounds.
Lacked safety, personal and situational awareness, and physical stamina.
I come from a high risk background, so I notice and observe more around me, but fuck me, when we did "operational world" exercises out in public, where all the public can see us, i just shook my head.
Recruits standing around in groups, facing inwards with hands in pockets casually chatting, now caring about things around them.
One notable incident was traffic instruction in the cbd. 4 recruits on one corner supposed to stop pedestrians crossing, but of course all are huddled together chatting, so one ped walks off and suddenly the whole corner goes. 2 seconds later as the peds are in the middle of the road, a tram comes screeching to a halt meters from them.

I was in a different group, but I'm pretty sure they got chewed out.

I guess I'm having a whinge, but what do you reckon?
My time in the academy and the people in my squad really jaded me to the point where I kinda hate vicpol, but it's always been my dream to serve it.

>auslard cops take bribes
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

AUSFAILIA CONFIRMED AS BACKWATER AS BRAZIL

That's absolutely nanny state cuck "logic". Why should you ever be pulled over for a potentiality that would only hurt you?

>words can't have different meanings
You're not only autistic, but you're also wrong