/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #402

"Come back LSSFE" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay to rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings Glass Walls
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/10882668
strawpoll.me/10909518
strawpoll.me/10936261
strawpoll.me/10990015
strawpoll.me/11005852
strawpoll.me/11012705
strawpoll.me/11013698

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gt-OouIx8Lk
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
strawpoll.me/10744398
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/gt-OouIx8Lk

first for chloe

Third for Jesus

>one hour
I need like, two minutes tops with Victoria

I finished episode two and my friend told me to choose Proverbs even though I was pretty sure I should've chosen Matthews and we were laughing our asses off after that caused Kate to jump

>laughing our asses off
You aren't very nice user. Kate would be ashamed.

We just didn't think she'd actually do it.

You killed Kate.
>Not amused
>RIP Kate

Kate probably had a very strict upbringing. I bet her mom kept her obedient and docile with disciplinary spankings.

the absolute madwoman

seriously though how fucking could you

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

DO NOT SPANK KATE

>Implying we genuinely care about Kate
>strawpoll.me/10744398

Threadly reminder that Bae > Bay.

It's the hardest I've laughed in a while

Excuse me?

Speak for yourself Kate hating user.

Victoria stop being mean.

>no "fuck off michel" choice
why even

Genesis 18:16-33

If there are but ten just and pure Katefriends in this debauched cesspit, then it is still a place worth saving.

Do it for Her

How does it feel knowing your life isn't worth the sacrifice of a town?

Friendly reminder Chloe would corrupt Kate if they spent a lot of time together.

I doubt it would take that long.

>Life is Strange General #402

Ha ha oh wow. So out of you and Tumblrtale who are the most carcinogenic?

friendly reminder that canonically the only thing keeping Chloe from being an upstanding young lady is the lack of a strong moral guidepost in her life, and if she had met Kate before the bullying, Chloe would have been pure too.

Memewatch probably.

What is she thinking about?

He who loves his brother abides in the light, and in it there is no cause for stumbling.

But he who hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.

She forgot to feed the rabbit.

She was late for mass.

It's okay. Auntie Max gave Alice a tasty carrot as a treat.

>Happy Kate
>Is crying

I've just finished this shit for the first time

On the one side I want to explain ALL the trees but on the other this would take too long

And also I can't play as introverted geeky girl, I dig them and I know the logical way to play would be to put Warren in FZ but I just want him to get some pussy and I bet he'd man up if he got up with Max

how do I cope with life now after finishing and saving Chloe

Kate and Warren first day of school :3

and I still don't know whether I prefer Kate's max innocence and purity level or Max's cynism and courage compared to Christian girl

NO EMOJI.

I didn't think Warryn would be such an attention seeker, trying to get into the pic, at such a young age.

What is this general about? The game has already ended right?

It's for people to ask about why the general is still alive.

Are you guys really a christian general?

The game ended and it broke the hearts of many anons (including myself) and this is where we come to cutepost and discuss things that are basically pointless. It's pretty comfy.

There are multiple Christians here but I wouldn't say all of us are... Especially not when lesbianism is the main part of the game and the general.

Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God, and he who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God; for God is love.

So its like a general to never let go because it would be to much pain?

Good enough.

So you guys are Christian lesbians?

Essentially, yes.

>post the Kate Rape vid.

>pro-Warryn
Get out. Get your shit, and get out.

Hayfever?

Man I said there's no way she'd fall for him, they shouldn't be together

but as I was Warren in my youth I couldn't resist giving him the kiss, even out of pity

>giving pity kiss
It appears that you're still Warryn then

It's hard for me to be empathetic, especially as Max, and to take good decisions

I'm sorry user I failed you

More like gayfever.

Would I get along with Kate if I am agnostic?

Kate will not judge you for it. For god is the only one who can judge us all.

Kate would invite you on tea-dates all the time just so she could try to save you from the sinful call of the Fedora

I don't feel like there was any real evidence of Kate being a hardline Christian though. She just seemed sweet and innocent with it.

Kate is not the godly equivalent of the fedora-wearer, so she would smell one of those a mile away and not even associate with them. Agnostic atheists don't believe, and don't care if you do. Fedora atheists do care, and attempt to obnoxiously anti-evangelize.

ahaha warren cuck getting beat off by nathan

She put up posters around the school to proselytize abstinence

T-t-that's hot

I seriously don't understand why it bothers you so much

imagine how rekt Warren is getting by Nathan ahaha

Kate would love you no matter what you're beliefs, user.
Unless you're a cunt about them.

From this screenshot from steam I thought Max and Nathan were a couple.

Because we have posters doing this every other thread.
>Tumblr general XD
>didn't this game finish why is the general still alive

>Twenty
>Six
>Thousand

Don't go there user you'll only fuel more of this

REWIND THIS

note it's alternate universe max so who gives a shit. that universe and everyhting in it can go away.

Wait why? I think Nathan x Max is cute and interesting. I'm actually writing an AU fanfic with them right now where he saves her from the Dark Room :)

But AU!Max is with Victoria. How could she cheat on poor Vicky?

Please someone with god like powers save the general from this Nathan x Max posting.

>protecting.jpg
More like projecting.jpg

Good, then go post it on reddit and stay there.

So because I like a ship you don't, I shouldn't be allowed here?

It's unfair but that's simply the way it works. Certain ships are de-facto banned here because posting them immediately derails the thread, and posting them earnestly is indistinguishable from baiting

Max and Victoria 4eva.

better?

sfm is the worst thing to happen to fanart

every half brained monkey can now "pose" ready models and flood everything with their idiotic jerk off fantasies, that still manage to look like shit too

What kind of world does this?

Janny doesn't take kindly to that... weird... stuff user!

And even with how shitty SFM is, we still get horrendous blasphemy like the image posted above you

>:)
haha

I hope he realises it was a joke and hey it really did take the topic away from nathan x warren

wait is that a tear? I never saw tears when playing the game only wet eyes and eye lids

Better?

I thought you were agreeing with them. As in I don't understand why it bothers you that this general exists. Never mind, senpai.

I don't get this

or this... did i miss something in the game?

The girl who did the mocap of Chloe actually looks like Chloe. How beautiful.

In some close ups I think I saw streaks of tears like that on PC but I'm unsure, that might just be the picture.

I played the entire game on pc and made it 2k resolution but I ain't see no tears and I found it quite a jip. I'd have loved to see them crying for real but the voice acting made up for every fucking fault in the game. the performances was just so fucking amazing even the thought of those sounds of whimpering and crying gives me goosebumps and tears and their laughs much joy.