/mmg/ Mega Man General

What the Fuck Am I Looking At? Edition
Thread No. 103
Discuss anything Mega Man related. Art, OCs, Music, Fan Games, the comics, cartoons, etc. Discussion about Mega Man-esque games, Mighty No. 9, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Red Ash and Inafune is also welcome.

>Previous Thread

>list of all games
megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Games

>List of fan games
megamanfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan_games

>Comic, Manga, other printed media
pastebin.com/rWTBQA5W

>Music Playlists and Albums
pastebin.com/v0GtF8wD
A TON of Mega Man remix albums (and some Gunvolt CDs)

>Cartoons and Anime
pastebin.com/Uq6Wi9Ms

>Our booru!
mmg.booru.org/

>Here's our discord chat
discord.gg/93tPPf2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BM1P-bHzNlI
reddit.com/r/Megaman/comments/4yhg4j/the_new_mega_man_animated_series_will_have_a_more/
youtu.be/GbW-H6Ewj4w
youtube.com/watch?v=oSXVwnyfv0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DAY-CHAN IS CUTE! CUTE!

First for Beck's punchable face.

Oops. Make that second.

>implying any of these niggas know bout Higsby

Take that back, huh!

New GV2 trailer, in which Copen can be briefly glimpsed using a giant pink crystal to attack.
Everybody's catching on to the attractions of Zondaland.

youtube.com/watch?v=BM1P-bHzNlI

>Copen's sister has photos of her with Nowa/Nori and RoRo/Lola on a corkboard above her bed
My heart can't

So cute!

>Copen still got some of Zonda's power with him
So he really got dicked that hard, uh?

Ha, well, the crystal attack is probably the power he gets from Gauri, but still, a joke had to be made.

Likely but still.
Now Copen goes to Zondaland in a regular basis. A number one fan.
While Gowri is like Zonda's apprentice for Crystal Dick-fu.

I wonder if the same power can produce sugar crystals, and the end result is a rock candy factory?

I don't know but this kinda made me think for a premise to a doujin.

It seems that we are going to get some GV2 info in a stream tonight

Yep, on their Twitch channel. Gonna have Ayano, Elise's VA, and Jenya, Nike/Desna's VA, on as well. I'm guessing they'll show off the two PVs they showed off in this morning's Dengeki stream.

I want Meddy.EXE to give me a prostate exam

I hope for some gameplay.

I think they always play the game at least once. Dengeki stream had Tsuda-san play through Asroc's stage and Megu-san go through Teseo's stage.

>They never made a normal megaman game with Protoman, Bass, and Megaman all as playable characters with different playstyles

The closest you're going to get to that is Megaman 10

You're one'a the few, huh!

>The cartoon is premiering in Disney XD
>Goes to the same route as Pac-Meme

>Having hope that the new cartoon would end up good;
We were doomed from the start.
Our only saving grace might be some meme it creates.

>We were doomed from the start.

Oh boy, it's exactly like the other 20 Megaman 4Kids series.
Your image is fitting. You think anyone really cared about THAT when it came out? Moreso, where do you think it would land in a conversation? 'oh, I LOVED that series as a kid'. As a kid.
Face it, they've always been mediocre, what are you expecting, a sudden fan craze from a megaman off-series?

>JC: Fan Man, love it, especially today when it’s hot! We had brought up a touch of equal rights. Not only are there Fan Man and Shock Man and Elec Man and all of them, but we brought in some women characters as well.

Wait a minute

If the writing is any good, and from the interview posted in the last thread, I have a feeling it will be, I can forgive the animation style

I dunno. I legitimately enjoy Ruby Spears for what it was, flaws and all. I've seen the first episode enough times to notice every logic and animation error.

Even if this new series turns out mediocre I'm sure it'll have something to redeem it, whether it be good writing or just dank memes and shitposts.

A couple of sales is not really "good". Not good enough to warrant the sequel being ported. Specially now with all the terrible megaman-like plataformers being shit, they'd be mad not to expect it to sell poorly.

No PC port for Gunvolt 2? Surprising, but seeing as how I have the 3DS version, it doesn't affect me.

They haven't addressed a Steam port yet and I don't think they've given sales numbers for the first game on there. I wouldn't doubt the possibility of it at this time.

reddit.com/r/Megaman/comments/4yhg4j/the_new_mega_man_animated_series_will_have_a_more/

>I can forgive names such as Fan Man and Shock Man being dropped in the middle of an interview because "a big chest fan is one of Air Man's defining traits" and "Spark Man's entire gimmick is electricity". I mean, the interview also seems to imply that they've been given the assets to everything classic Mega Man-related.

If anyone remembers the promotional video for the original version of the Ruby Spears pitch, they called Elec Man Bright Man. Also Joe Kelly did confirm on Twitter that Capcom gave them a ton of assets to work with

I swear to god if we don't get School Girl Roll, I'll be mad.

I want a School girl Aki.

Why not both?

in the same uniform

>1200 navimeters
>1400 navimeters

Where is his second head?

We all know where it is

oh boy do we ever

I need answers to questions not asked before

I suppose you never know. Anything could randomly become the next MLP, even.
But probably not.

Post ships.

I wouldn't want to compare it to that...

I'm somehow ok with this

youtu.be/GbW-H6Ewj4w

I wish they would make one of these

I can't see this anymore without thinking about DR.

youtube.com/watch?v=oSXVwnyfv0w

Wasn't Sonic actually good though?

>Lewd pachinko never ever.

One relieving thing about the new cartoon is that they're actually going to utilise the massive supporting cast instead of making it full of OCs.

Capcom isn't run by the yakuza so we have to ride this burning ship out a lot more slowly.

But calling Airman and Sparkman as Fanman and Shockman grinds my autism.

I wish they were, I bet they would have been more merciful.

It's probably been over 20 years since these guys ever touched a mega man game. Fuck ups like these by middle age adults aren't uncommon considering I remember the ruby spears promo well. They called Elec Man Bright Man. At least they got his name right this time.

As stated before, the Ruby Spears pitch called Elec Man Bright Man. It was probably just an accident.
Although, while forgetting Spark Man isn't too much of a stretch since he isn't that popular, forgetting Air Man's name is kinda weird.

JIBRIL IS CUTE! CUTE!

I'll be damned if she's not a full metal alchemist refrence

Not sure but she reminds me of that new pokemon, stufful.

Is this the right Shock Man?

Beautiful.
We should do a contest like that. Create an Alolan form to a /mmg/ related character.

Like /mmg/'s OCs? Or Mega Man/Gunvolt characters?

I was thinking Megaman-Gunvolt characters but OCs work too.

It's Gibril!

The archived stream on twitch.
>inticreatesen v 84601398

Use a slash instead of space
CUTE!

I sometimes get afraid that GV and Copen have a separate lineup of bosses, for one reason or another.
Then I remember that Copen's been shown using weapons from every adept boss.