Why doesn't gookmoot care about Veeky Forums?

Why doesn't gookmoot care about Veeky Forums?

This was posted 2 hours ago and is still active on /v/, we can't even get a janitor to stop recent shitposting

Veeky Forums is done for

i don't get why no Mods exist on Veeky Forums

i applied to be a janitor, but wasn't chosen.

They do, they're just the ones that shitpost.

the Mods shitpost?
seriously?

what can we do against such reckless faggotry

>gm fangirls made another thread begging the mods to delete all posts reminding them that the corvette is shit

Because we don't have media exposure like /pol/ or /k/

And that's exactly why we're the best board.

its very unfortunate because this is the first board i followed yotsuba to and it is the board i frequent most. it also just so happens to be the board with the least amount of mods/janitors or the laziest ones. I didn't apply for Janitor but now i feel like i should've although i haven't yet wasted enough time here to feel that would be necessary.

Its been said that alphonse or someone like him is a mod or at least might as well be with the way things are allowed to go here.

Maybe the higher-ups just find cars to be the least valuable thing on the entire site.

I realized /o was ded over a year ago. I just don't frequent it anymore and i'm sure many other don't because of the same reasons. The mods and janitors alike are complete shit and have no way to handle some kid with a tunnelbear account.

Yes, but it also means he don't give a fuck about us because we don't generate attention and ad revenue.
Personally, I'm okay with that, because who needs the fucking drama. I could do without the occassional alphonse happenings, though.

Every time I post that alphonse is Mr regular I get b&/post deleted. I think I am on to something

>Tfw pretty much gave up on Veeky Forums and spend most of my time on /r9k/ and /k/

>niche boards
>mattering
Pick one

Because Veeky Forums isn't a blue /b/ like /v/ is. Neat that Hiroshima is actually willing to allow rules to be made/rewritten by users when the mods go too far like with Nipple Mod on /a/, and now GooberGate gets a second look. Doubt the stance will change though majority seemed still against it not that I care either way.

Veeky Forums just doesn't have the userbase or issues to warrant change outside Alphonse posting as of late.

Veeky Forums is kill

It wasn't like this before

Veeky Forums was never any good, but as of the past 2 years it's been getting worse and worse, especially with the autistic benchracers with their c7 bullshit and the mods allowing alphonse to nuke the fucking board, killing actual productive threads.

Worst part is, you can't get rid of alphonse and mccummy because they'll just keep coming back and ruin the fucking board even more if the mods show any kind of responsibility.

Current administration here is really slow, they should've already made namefagging as Mexican Killer something that gets you banned, same with mccummy's stupid trip/name combo.

that said, i'm just gonna go back to my general.

t. summerfag

BMW M3 vs Ford Mustang GT posting was far worse.

That plus V6 Mustang performance package vs GT86/BRZ

Corey is worse than both of them

but... I like Mr. Cummy.

those two only went on for a whole year, and 5.0 was easy to block/tune out