Hi, Veeky Forums

Hi, Veeky Forums

Britfag here. I'm tired of working. Is there some way I can claim enough NEETbux to keep a roof over my head a maintain/fuel/insure my hatchback?

I dont know about over there. But I had the same problem here in the US. As it turns out you cant have free money for nothing.

So I went into the contracting business. Money is tight but I only work about 25 hours a week and the bills get paid.

>Tired of working

Son, I work 12hr shifts, days and nights. You don't even know the meaning of tired.

Where you from?

Glad to hear it m8. Never you mind where I'm from.
Yeah the US seems to have much less of a welfare system. I don't think I'm allowed to access ours though as I'm white

12 hour shifts are GOAT
Enjoying muh extra days off

Try and get a disability allowance of some sort. Benefits system must be very easy to abuse given that so many people do it.

Or, get a dead end easy job. Pizza/take away delivery pays well and its the easiest thing in the world to do, you're being payed to hoon your car about.

And how many weeks have you been working since school finished? :^)

Since 2010. You do get used to them after a while, but the first morning shift at 5:30 is terrible, and will always be terrible.

One benefit is the roads are empty-ish

Too white I think and I earn way too much at the minute to be considered. Does a pizza job pay rent and other bills?

First, research what mental illnesses receive bux. Then research the symptoms and go in for a checkup. You gotta be convincing.

I've been signed off work before for mental illness and had a counsellor. will that work in my favour?

Find a candidate that supports a UBI. If you were in the USA, you could vote for Bernie.

>Its a "I'm gonna one up you so you cant complain" episode

Having a history of mental illness is a huge plus. Now the symptoms need to worsen to the point where you can't work.

12 hrs is pleb tier, try 16hr shifts iron working 7days a week with the odd day off and some 20hr days waiting on a live load in the wind.

>Is there some way I can claim enough NEETbux to keep a roof over my head a maintain/fuel/insure my hatchback?

NEETboy, don't run your country into the ground. Bad attitude people in Detroit ran it into the ground despite it getting a disproportionate amount of federal aid dollars help to the blacks that ran it. It was ironic that the great majority of the unequal treatment of blacks in detroit was from blacks themselves.

In the USA, some cities have as many as 38% of the working age blacks (under 55) applying for Permanent Disability claims. That is thirty eight percent of working age blacks. The percentage is probably higher with an older age. It is no wonder that some usa states have a severe decline under the strain of supporting genetically inferior creatures.

Sure, creatures can claim to be genetically equal. But if they do so, they shouldn't with the same breath certify that at least 38% of those in working age range then claim to be incapable of working. That means there is a genetic problem. Since these people must sign a form with their official signature swearing that it is true they are permanently unable to work, it is not just a random statement. After all, these people swear it is the truth in writing. With their own signature willingly attached.

England continues its decline on the world stage into becoming the "detroit" of europe.

are you white? then no

>NEET
fuck off, /v/

I was referred to a psychiatrist last time after an assault and suicide attempt and they decided I had nothing wrong with me, though. Am I just too white?

Not NEET you illiterate fuck. Would like to become NEET.

>I was referred to a psychiatrist last time after an assault and suicide attempt and they decided I had nothing wrong with me, though. Am I just too white?

No, there are lots of people trying to pretend to be disabled, It's pretty easy to simply say "i am unhappy" and go to a psych and get a course of drug treatment for years. But that doesn't make people disabled. Lots of people take drugs and continue on with their lives in meaningful and productive ways.

In the USA, there is a list of 1000 or so jobs that one can still do even if partically injured. If you can do any of those jobs, then the government doesn't consider you to be permanently disabled and thus don't qualify. The reason why so many blacks qualify is because there are other factors besides the job list that the judge evaluates you for. And so that is why those blacks get qualified especially if the doctor is sympathetic.

Another is how shameless you can be. I was at the public library when a black activist and a black guy who wanted to apply for permanent NEET disability (food, housing, cable TV, phone, utilities). He was coached on what to say and do in order to get more psych evaluations before finally seeing a judge. The approach he was going to use to avoid the "you can still do these jobs" list test was to claim having random violent-rage bursts. Thus, if at a job, he might kill someone and then be normal the next moment. Very black approach. Thus, he couldn't work or else others would be harmed thru no fault of his own. It costs a zillion dollars to imprison these blacks in a mental facility, so it's cheaper just to give them free NEET permanent disability. That was what the black activist was coaching the YOUNG black guy to get. He's in the late 20's and has already given up on doing any work. From the coaching, he wasn't really ill but was trying hard to resemble a person too ill to safely work but not too ill that he wouldn't have black lives matter freedoms.

>Would like to become NEET.
>I'm tired of working. Is there some way I can claim enough NEETbux to keep a roof over my head a maintain/fuel/insure my hatchback?

In the USA, laws have been changing against mentally ill people. So, what happens if you use the mentally ill approach to try BUT fail to get neetbox? Well, you are now on record as swearing you are mentally ill, so you are down that road now. You claim you are not recoverable and that is why you want permanent disability.

So, now all other institutions, businesses, schools, and gov't agencies can use that claim against you. In my state, scholarship priority drops you to the bottom just ahead of felons though. But by that time, there are no unclaimed scholarships left. You cannot conceal carry a weapon when you claim that level of severity of mental illness in my state but you can still bear arms even if violent! Some jobs are legally prohibited to you, but in practice, many employers will not hire you and can legally fire you in my "right to work" state. Housing authorities can discriminate against you legally. Apartments can refuse to rent to you since you stated you have severe mental illness.

The risk in the USA of people trying to fake severe mental illness for neetbox is that they are forced to become homeless as no employer wants mental case employees and all friends abandon them.

Remember that many families don't give inheritances to severely mentally ill people. That would be pissing away the inheritance when it could be given to deserving clan members who can make use of inheritance to become more productive and successful.

Good. If you're going to fake being crazy just to not work you don't deserve anything.