Brit/o/ Meet!

>2016 Brit/o/ Race Meet
>Where: Opposite the Poet & Castle, Codnor, Derbyshite DE5 9QY
>When: June 19th
>Time: 10:30 onwards

>shitposting spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bRCUBc-mBWiEhbrRej0-caXlWxypMD1uqtY1OB5BDW8/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>seekrit chat that anyone can join: uk-o-meet.slack.com
>Post an email here and someone will invite you

Less than two weeks! Hype!

>tfw no vehicles ready

>still need tyres
>still need suspension
>still need bushes
>still need track rods

The touge will be the end of me.

If you survive, i'll buy you a pint at the end

>not ripping skids in your hektik Micra through the midlands to sophie Ellis-Bextor

For the slack, do you need to use the same email as the account one? Or will a regular one for slack, and a burner for here do?

Also on the fence due to fuel and mileage policy, just how many and how deliciously trashy are we talking here with regards to anime stickers?

>Pic related, my insurer.

There's lots of stickers coming and I've been pushing for the lewdest possible, but as I'm not the printer I can't answer that. We have shitloads of Sophie Ellis-Bextor merchandise to give away. What do you mean with the emails? Just post a tenminutemail account or something and I'll invite you to the chat.

post soph

As you wish, user

Is this meet still happening?

Step it up, lad.

Need some advice from the fellow B/o/ngs
Budget of £2,500. £3,000 at the most.
Z3, MX-5, or RX-8?

MR2

>mileage policy

did you tell your insurer your mileage at the time your policy started?

Forgot to mention that my last car was an AW11 so I want something different and I've heard the SW20 is pretty underpowered.

We have a hard core of about 10 definite and more than that number as maybe.

For that money you can get an awful lot of car if you know how to spin a spanner. I got 300hp for 2.5k a few years ago.

B R I T

M
E
E
T

Perfect 10

Can someone invite me for this slackchat thingymajig?

[email protected]

>>[email protected]
Got you buddy

Can I get a slack invite also, as these threads seen to be getting shorter lived every time.

[email protected]

I think you were done, fella

MODS ARE ASLEEP POST MICRAS

Hot as Fuck today lads

R E A L R A C E R S O N L Y

11/10
Looks to be a K10 with nitrous in this pic

W E E K A N D A B I T L E F T

HYPE

Any sponsors for this meet?

Was considering coming to this.

But I've just spent all my money buying a chaser so I cant really afford the 2 tanks of petrol this will cost me :(

On the plus side if theres a chat or something I can join I can bring a legit piece of cool to the next meet.

Come anyway. Someone can pay petrol money for you

Eurocarparts are sponsoring the meet with a trade stand. Please ensure you don't swear or wear shorts that are too short.
Post an email in the thread and we'll get an invite to the chat sent to you.

[email protected]

Ill try with a 10 minute mail thanks.

Brits can't into cars

but Micras are cars too

#micralivesmatter

Cost me 60 dollarydoos to send all the stickers to a certain "William Wrangler" since I never got a real name.

Bump

will there be WAT stickers?

Meet's ~160 miles away from me, but SHIT, WAT-TAN.

I don't get the cruising/meet "law" as it happens.
Some places in England the police don't give a fuck, some it doesn't even apply.
Others it's anything from car seized to prison just for congregating or convoying. Is the injunction in effect anywhere near the route? Expires 2018 IIRC.

Pic related was mfw police used Evel Knievel wankers on quads and bikes as an excuse to shut down the last meet I went to.

as a commited micra owner, you disgust me.
the only thing we have going is the fact we're so shit no one pays us attention

This isn't a sit around meet, we'll be co ordinating and then getting the Micra Cup underway.
You could have asked for my real name, senpai. Thanks for that regardless, I'll be sure to get them safely to the meet.

Coming up from around Cheltenham way. Which will be the better drive?

>tfw Scotland
>tfw 4 hours 16 minutes

Fucking hell, can we pick somewhere in the actual midlands next time?

Fuck, I just realised this is next Sunday. Damn, so soon, my social nervousness is already kicking in.

>this is next Sunday
And my rattle can painted alloys with supersick stretched tyres are still sitting in gaping open standard height wheel arches. Car's sitting like some kind of off world exploration vehicle.

There's a convoy from Wales and one from Bristol, both meeting at Strensham services at around 9ish

any convoy up the M1 for those in the south/southeast?

I think some of us are supposed to meet early at a service station? Dunno what one, need to find out.

a38

>not painting it white and wearing a spacesuit to the meet
Don't worry KR-chan! Will-senpai will make sure we all make it in his magical Micra!

Thanks for the encouragement Will!

I'll join you guys then. Look out for a red W reg micra