Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AcXKencea5iiVV9CNnejNCbaiXRoho5VEIeWlXNfidU/edit?pli=1#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ПO ФAКTУ

EH YOU WANT A WALRUS PUNCH IN REAL LIFE?

0/7 FEEDER AT TI.

fag

>JUST

What went wrong?

"You all are losers and fags and I am the 1%"(Probably adresses his haters). "I got fed up with your shit for these 2 years, now I am gonna feed you back". Now he went to smoke and "calm down" and and will continue after.

Edit 1: "I don't care about CIS. I am interested only in 3 people in CIS, who I think could win something sometime: FNG,Silent, and one more person" He also continues to call 99% of people in the CIS "autistic" and claims he is the 1%. "Dendi, XBOCT,Puppey,Kuro etc"-gives a list of people who he respects.

Edit 2: Shits on Artstyle.Says he is a "rat" and "rides on other's back",calls him a "parasite" and that if he dares to come up to him in real life he will fuck him up

Edit 3: "When I dragged him out of dirt, he just went to restaraunts and drank vodka, even though I asked him "Vanya, please let's play dota""

Edit 4: "When I asked Artstyle why you did nothing, he said to me "Why did you go 0-7 on Tusk at TI?" What?You ruined my life and talk about Tusk?? I will show a Walrus Punch!.I told you don't ever try to come up and talk to me again.".

Edit 5: "I turned from a weak autist to a normal person because I am strong.But you all are weak, so stay weak.Bye"

Edit 6: Basically, all CIS personalities and players are mocking him on twitter right now.Iceberg:"Why did you delete me from friends though?Is it because I am not the 1%?"

you will never see him smile ever again

>Artstyle is a filthy kike parasite

shut up funnek

operator Funn1k, which 99%er autist jew should be the first to go?

shut teh fuck up funnik

Why are you so buttdevastated dotards?

Be honest senpaitachi, do anyone of you miss this?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AcXKencea5iiVV9CNnejNCbaiXRoho5VEIeWlXNfidU/edit?pli=1#gid=0

I do

>tfw still remember shitting my pants when funn1k killed ferrari's weaver 1v1 as a dark seer TWICE during the alienware cup
Man I used to be such a big fan of him jesus fuck

The story about Artstyle calling him a 'lying rat', weak, self confident man who 'in fact' can't do anything without the others

Describing him as back scratcher who betrayed him after Funn1k pulled him out of the swamp.

He also said that all current NaVi team are 'weak girls who won't win anything serious'.

Also, there's only 1% of 'good players' calling them 'Gods of DotA' (himself, xiao8, ppd, loda, puppey, kuroky, s4). The others 99% are 'autists, babies, girls and idiots'. 'I will never play in CIS again'.

I turned from a weak autist to a normal person because I am strong.But you all are weak, so stay weak.Bye

Basically, all CIS personalities and players are mocking him on twitter right now.Iceberg:"Why did you delete me from friends though?Is it because I am not the 1%?

> I will show a Walrus Punch!.I told you don't ever try to come up and talk to me again.".

HE NAMED THE JEW

AUTISTS BTFO

Shut your mouth you fucking 99% autist.

shut the fuck up funnek

don't talk to me or my tusk ever again

>loda

Umm, dotards?

Who is mass shooting at TI first, Fluff or Funn1k?

bad time to bait, there's currently stuff going on

WHO /1%/ HERE?

who dat

>all those ridicule from his teammates
>shut up funnek..shutup FUNNEK
>he finally explode

you couldve stop this dotards

>LUNAR FACTS
I am crying myself, this stream was too fucking funny.

Who the fuck comes up with 'LUNAR FACTS' I mean jesus fucking christ god i'm in tears

shut up user

shut up funnek

bottom bitch what do you even know about being a president

delusional offlane little faggot

>you will never walrus punch all the 99% autist niggers that try to fuck with you

All you had to do was hug him...

;_;

stuff like dotards being buttdevastated?

The guy who win the most os funn1k insanity its lightofheaven, he streams now and all audience after funn1k stream goes to loh stream and he analyze his speech.

who 99% autist here

>put funnek to the bottom of hierarchy
>funnik respect puppey

man puppey must be really scary

"I will crush you in real life Artstyle, you are a fucking dog"

-funnek

Goddamn .

I mean really.

reminder even this guy could change from autistic 99%er to the true 1% Boss because hes strong

whats your excuse?

I had a long break after TI3.

What's the origin of that "shut up funnik" that everyone keep talking about?

OFFLANE NIGGER

1% checking in

You're a fucking Tuskarr.

FUCKING WHITE MALE

UDAHDJASHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Russian dotards is he aware of the chloe comparison?

just keep posting Ahris, nigger

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS GUY.

SWEDEN PLEASE.

You tell me.

>swedish caster

You are 1% if you have 6000 mmr!

Yatta!

SWEDEN

YES

funnek

is this guy satire, i cant tell

RTZ CONFIRMED AUTIST AHAHAHAHAHAH

You're not DOTA boss desu senpai.

I burned out,
and will not burn more
for a stone with a soul he fell.

It remains to establish their business, one way or another.

>loda's hair

why doesn't that fag just shave it

Almost there!! #hardwork #dedication #mirana

o shit, arteezy confirmed for 99% autistic fag

it's even sadder if you can remember that this guy was once a world-class player in doter

no he swedish

>Don't speak slav
>Missed the stream
>All the info I can get from it is reddit shit with people just trying to start shit instead of actually translating what he was saying

;_;

>sweden

well of course

Kim PapaDrayich
@dotadrayich
@GBCasts Well it matters since you are the top of the pyramid. Let the people who are facing rasism, sexism, or harassments bcos their >>
Kim PapaDrayich @dotadrayich 9s9 seconds ago
@GBCasts sexuality is 'wrong' do the talking

? who said that

>Dota boss.
>Lunar facts.
>Straight up.

Fresh dispatch of quality memes

Thank you Gleb

what's kelly eating in that gif?

FUCKING SWEDES THEY JUST NEVER STOP

>it matters since you are the top of the pyramid
grandgrant works at walmart he's not on the top of any pyramid

Nice try, kikestyle.

world-class support cuck

wtf i hate artstyle now

>IT JUST KEEP ME ON GIVING

FUCKING SWEDEN
HAHAHAHAH

there is no point in taking early game nukers when your team is too retarded to use advantage you have and push
am i correct or what

Why are liberals and sjws the most close minded and hateful people on the internet?

we need to just nuke sweden

>greater than 50% pick rate above 5k mmr
i dont want to climb ranked anymore friends

google "alpha cuck" and you'll get it

This. I literally don't get it. It's okay to have attachments to your hair, but not when there's none of it left. Loda is a good looking guy and he'd look absolutely fine bald, why making a clown out of yourself with these stupid ass monster snapbacks?

>DUR ONLY DENDI LODA KURO ARE GOOD GUYS BECAUSE THEY PROVED THEMSELVES

>Might makes right mentality
Stay slav

Kelly and loda are cuute!! Cuute!!!

"I fucking hate that swede"

- Me not a white male

you are super wrong
there is no such thing as "early game nuker"
if you do pick heroes like skywrath that shit on lanes it means you should win them, not that you should push or anything

he didn't said anything interesting anyway
the only things worth of notice is how he hates artstyle with passion and how he respects ppd, xiao8, s4, dendi and everyone else who achieved good results in dota
everything else is mostly gibberish and shit-tier philosophy

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

fucking swedes man

whats wrong with their cucked up brains

>funnek told the truth to someone bigger that beat him up before the stream
who was it?

Who was in the wrong here?

He came out of the closet to his dad. Homo is still a big nono to slavs.

Goblak punched funn1k

mafia lan starts in an hour fellow dotards

a challenger appeasrs!

SKDJBHA ASHVBD JASHVBDJ HDVFK ;JSDBGO;DJAB;GJKSDK ;DJBH KJDBH;DJLFB

but wait, theres more!

What's CIS?

HE IS A FUCKING WHITE MALE

>kelly managed to give yellow monkey fever to pretty much everyone in alliance
>only akke stood true to his faithful nordic bride
this data pretty much confirms that every 1/5 swedes aren't cucks