Official twitter accounts:
twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF
twitter.com/tkrb_ht

Game rips:
pastebin.com/zTh3WAfk (embed)

Artbook scans: mega.nz/#!CN4HCYxS!ysBUl56dooRevfriIm2eU5-X2YkYin6vmY3DQpnWkVw

Touken Ranbu GFC Anthology full volume:
mega.nz/#!6FcjRRwZ!-Xkr2CNSI0nSgbTEpk3mmpu4FHt6N-0rlSaXLmlrYtU

2nd Anthology full volume: mega.nz/#!fA9hGAzS!RNopJ8V-4FtTmH02SqOggEZ9_ti8thVr8_1edl-ZWfo

Hanamaru Web Radio:
mediafire.com/folder/2zcdrw6pkmh6x/

low res as fuck.

>New CD lineup starts with two of the best units

Can't wait to hear the electropop and new UNDEAD memes

>Sekai

That Kaito. 10/10 the greatest event song yet.

I want to date 2d normies

>9k of steel left
Done, an half victory as I only got one of thwe two swords.
Sucks that I have to refill myself now.

>don't wan't to buy new games but everything you were looking at is on sale

Thank fuck he's not yet another tachi or tantou.

Some poor bastards didn't get anything even after over 700 tries, so I'm grateful one of the swords showed up.

>Idolish7 anime
I wonder what will be the format and which studio will be doing it.

Hopefully it's a SoL by Bones. Some people are gonna disagree again, but I don't want to see the god awful drama they call main plot animated. Cute idols being cute is the only way to go.

youtu.be/n6Pk-ElsDnQ

Heroine looks ugly desu

I get your point, considering how my favourite idolish 7 story so far was that short story from twitter where they just hung out in the morning, being cute together.

>10

Haven't played in a long time. Are the requirements and achievements/collections basically the same?
Not that user, but while I do like the sol side, I do find that I appreciate it more as a cool down since a few events have taken place after the heat and peace has been made. Though it can be nice as long as it's balanced.

Please let there be that fishing trip with Sogo keeping Pudding's ass in check and Nagi no friends.

wonder wave

HEY

This was damn hot.

I'm fine with drama as long as they don't handle it like in the game. Introducing a conflict only to resolve it ten sentences later is just bad.

All I want is drunk ero ero beast. He was so god damned moe when he got himself hammered with Yamato.

I know, right?
I got Oodenta: the rarest one among the two, so I saved a lot of chore for myself, at least part of it.
I'm afraid Sohaya could become Kogitsunemaru 2.0 and being a compleate needle in the arse to get.

>Nepenthethehhthhthphth and ペルラ now on the daily drop quests
>another CD about Masuda doing stuff with cats
>another Yocchin yankee CD

I'm having a DAMN good time

What idol series has the best music, /blog/?

Hoo boy.

>Otomate's having a live orchestra play stuff
Well shit, this might be pretty neat.

fwinc.co.jp/osc/

You just gotta focus on the fact that these cute boys love things that are also very cute.

>10

Also, Okinawa talk would be great. I will be funny to see him stammering.
Here's hoping for the best.
>Kinako drawing my spaghetti love

I did not know I wanted this.

SideM

youtube.com/watch?v=3iewqKojJHI

Looks too similar to the Pom Purin guy.

Drama CD soon, spinoff maybe

>Pom Purin
I had to reread this several times.

Because they get lumped together anyway, Yumeiro Cast.

>Best idol songs come from non-idol series

The music is pretty dynamite. Even that concert DVD left me a little stunned and wishing I could attend.

Gotta agree, that was fantastic.

As much as I try to follow announcements and adaptations, there's always a few that slip by.
Added. Thanks.

>that art
Someone please just kill this series.

Guess I'm finally getting a daki.

Utapri post 2011

I'm really tempted to get the Issei one, but somehow it's hard for me to justify spending that much money on a pillow case with a picture of a 2D man printed on it despite having spent hundreds of euros on small plastic anime people already.

This is how to fuck up your mystery plot by the lack of proper QA (pic is a real spoiler for 7'scarlet).

I've finished Hino route and this is what you get near the end, good job devs. Fortunately, I'm still interested in learning more about the bad guy, especially his motives.
The game has a Higurashi-like feel, being a small village with influencial family and unsusual god believes.

Hino was quite cute for a childhood friend character, MC hovewer is plain. You can't be this stupid to not notice his advances.

I bought 7'scarlet recently but haven't played it yet, so I'll definitely be careful of that spoiler. If it's a problem with QA, I wonder if it's something they could release a patch for, though I suppose they'd have done so already. I've seen Hino's route recommended as first, but maybe it should be saved for later?

Otomate is rather slow with their patches, they've released one for WoF earlier this month.
Actually, you don't have a big choice in routes, since they unlock after each other. At first you can only go for Hino or Isora.
I'm kinda worried about the romance developement with others, since the plot in Hinos case took around 2 weeks.

Scratch my previous post, there actually was an update, but I had to force search for it. Usually it triggers after installing the game. So there's a rather big chance that the spoiler can now be avoided.

Why are Trigger so best?

The special story was really fun. It was exactly what I want the anime to be like.

would you consider prince maker games to be bl/otome

Who's the better artist, Moody or Permafrost?

Hime, obviously.

Natsuki of course.

I love his special pictures.

They're all great artists, difficult to tell.