What is this company even doing?

What is this company even doing?

VW? Fucking up as usual

Tuning...they had been a race team at some point.

Turning up the boost on vag cars

In 1972, a crack automotive unit was sent to prison for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Bavarian underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as tuners of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The ABT-Team.

Being overrated shit, as usual

>Audi
>luxury

top lel

If there is one thing the German's can't stop doing, it's trying to validate their existence and exorcise their insecurities with grandiose displays of desperate Bratwurst waving

Let's he honest though, some people consider Shityotas as 'luxury'.

What is it about Audis that make Veeky Forums so flustered?

they don't like nice cars that do well in every department

it's gotta be either MUH POWER LS POWERED SUPERCAR C7!!! NO GTR IS BETTER!, or >hey o look at my 35 year old obscure jap shitbox

>cars that do well in every department

You misspelt "no department at all". Quite a feat.

>sour grapes
What the matter, butthurt about your interior material fit and finish is too poor?

well you can look at it either way, I believe they're decent comfy DD cars without trying to be sporty or edgy (Lexus/toyota/nissan) without being so, or pretending to be 'luxurious' like BMW do

If I had the money I'd defo get a used Audi, without that retarded ipad looking trash on the dash.

It's selling shit... unlike you OP. Maybe you weren't cucked enough in your civic.

>baseless memes

>without trying to be sporty
Have you heard that they make an S variant of almost everything, including the A8?

> or edgy
Yeah, they're about as boring as any other VAG product. Good taxi cars.

>or pretending to be 'luxurious' like BMW do
Well, BMW can afford that since they outclass Audi in everything but faded rally heritage.

More like Veeky Forums doesn't like rebadged VW with an upmarketed price tag fit for cucks.

So you call others retards, yet you would willingly go and buy a used rebranded VW and you would happily pay more for it.

Now, you want to think whos being the true retard here?

Making the best all around cars.
Best designed cars.
Winning lemans.

That's not even try anymore, only the a3 shares the gti/golf platform and the TT the beetle. But those are objectively the worst audis, they don't come with proper Quattro awd

>audi
>interior fit and finish

HA

Shit falls apart faster than the plastic on a 9th gen corolla

Wrong. And even if you happened to be right, everything else still is made and shared by VW for the audi cucks to use.

Prove me wrong then lol. Nice buzzwords. I'm guessing that's why modern reviewers say that they're usually the nicest car in their class.
Besides criminal understeer, they are the best all around vehicles. The classic dailys for the refined

Reviewers say whatever they feel like and that in turn doesn't make them good cars by magic.

The fact that they're pure rebranded VWs is something that can't be deleted or truly masked from them. And that makes anyone that favours choosing an audi over a vw have a moron sticker glued to the forehead.

Pure speculation and up until now Audi hasn't put anything out. Neither will they since who calls the shots is VW and in a pure economics pov, VW wouldn't allow a brand on its group to have a platform of their own.

Again nice buzzwords with no meaning. What vw is an s6 or rs7? Patiently waiting

You're either trolling or you're an absolute retard.

nice understeer queens u've got there bud

Nice argument

You're the one that has absolutely no arguments.

You've been shown wrong:

And you resort to nitpicking niche cars that serve exactly that purpose, niche cars, which, as it turns out, are still made with parts that VW throws at audi and allows them to use.

>best interior
>arguably the sexiest cars in production
>awd with rear bias
>comfy as fuck
>monster power
>doesn't look edgy try hard racer like competitors

Also understeer is irrelevant because if you're tracking your luxury sedan you're doing it wrong. Audi is the GOAT daily driver that pleases and rewards every sense

Ricing up vag cars. Every german tuner company does that. (except amg, maybe )

>best interior

Plastics that crap out just like every other VW.

>arguably the sexiest cars in production

Personal taste is as subjective as shit.

>awd with rear bias
>comfy as fuck

No. Citroën is comfy af. Even Mercedes comes in as second with their tricked out air suspensions.

>monster power

lel.seriously?

>doesn't look edgy try hard racer like competitors

Worse, they all look the same. They just stretch out grills and remaining features and call it a new model.

audis are nothing more than rebranded vw who ride on faded rally glory.

Pretty good, nobody on the board right now was born before 1997 though

Who?

1980 reporting in

Since when is 450hp/650hp not monstrous?
Citroen is poverty and mercedes wins by a margin but by also sacrificing driving prowess.
Audi objectively has the best interiors, as shown by virtually all car blogs and reviews.
>sharing parts means rebadged
How mad are you?

Now you're trying to reach out. Those don't even qualify as argument from how sad they are.

> Citroen poverty

lol

> Mercedes wins by a margin

lol

Audi interiors are just like everything else in the VAG group. CRAP.

And plenty of other brands out there have cars with high horsepower also, so, thats also a shit argument.

tfw you love your car and nothing anyone else says matters n.n

(good feel)

lol

here comes the niggered out faggot

man, you're sad

Maybe 20 year old Audis. The new ones are actually pretty good for fit and finish.

>but, but...MUH INTERIORS!!

autismal as fuck. not sure what I expected from Veeky Forums though.

I pity those fools.

Triggered as fuck lol

Wow. What year is this shit?

they still do

>tfw selling my shitheap b6 s4 soon

feels good, actually.

I'll miss the comfy, soft recaros and the engine noise. :(