pastebin.com/341Dv7Y6
>Weapons chart some user made
i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png

WISE FWOM YOR GWAVE!

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=nrEq_zKrSKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've just come back to the game after six or seven months away and noticed a few things:

1) the game seems to be dead, populations are abysmal

2) Half my features no longer work, I can't activate drift pack, can't cloak at all, can't use some terminals and my character seems to be sprinting at less than the usual standard walk speed. Reboots don't seem to help

3) Holy shit there's no active general? Is the game so fucking dead that there isn't even anyone on Veeky Forums that wants to talk about it?

Should I just uninstall it right now and try to forget?

The games fine in all my experiences. The problem with /ps2g/ is that people barely talk about the fucking game and instead bitch about how it's "dying" all the fucking time. People bitch and moan, no new blood comes into the thread because they see it's a shitfest and aren't interested in hearing a few vets whine about every little thing like it's the end of the world ("A PLATINUM WEAPON'S PACK? TRULY, GEHENNA IS UPON IS."), they move on to either reddit or they just play the fucking game.

If you want to see a dead game, go play Age of Conan. Otherwise, it goes without saying that you shouldn't take Veeky Forums as an accurate representation of reality. There's a fucking Katawa Shoujo general on here. Do you really think that there are more Katawa Shoujo players than PS2 players, or do you think that maybe PS2 players don't frequent Veeky Forums enough for a thread to be viable?

As for your trouble with the game itself, I'm not sure what to say. It sounds fucky, that's for sure. I'd recommend asking about it on reddit, maybe the forum, or just in-game or to the support.

Lastly, it's Friday, brovolone. People are going to be around. Lots of them. Granted, your server is going to have an effect on what you see.

a-are we back

pls be back ;_;

>tfw nowhere to post CLAB webums

B-bumping for unded thread

g-guys?

A PLATINUM WEAPON'S PACK? TRULY, GEHENNA IS UPON US!

You. I like you.

Ah, whatever. I was going to take a nap like the lazy piece of shit I am before jumping in-game, but I'll contribute some more.

Alright so I know every weapon is supposed to have -some- use or justification, but I don't understand what the fucking point of the Viper is. /ps2g/, how do make Viper great again.

>fucking point of the Viper is.

It was ridiculously broken for a while, it still isn't that bad.

>-some- use or justification,

Except for Mjollnir.

Werl didn't really save the game

really makes you think

Gandalf Husly is our last chance!

I want Higby back..

Mommy, Why doesn't Higby come home?

>Mommy, Why doesn't Higby come home?

He got beheaded by caliph of Sweden

Huh. I thought NC used it semi-frequently for closer-range fights? I don't really tank on NC, so I'm not particularly familiar with the weapon in actual combat situations. When I did mess with it in VR a few times it felt like a beefier Fury.

>a beefier Fury.

It does no damage to infantry. It takes 20 seconds to kill an infiltrator sitting 5m away from your tank

One hotspot across two open continents on Cobalt right now.

Sure, game isn't dead.

Eh it's Friday, people are partying

>4 posters

>page 10

>ded again soon

Accept your fate.

but i'm not ready yet. Why did we die in like 1 month?! Threads were slow for the last year, sure but we had like 50-60 unique posters.

why is cobalt so dead

it got wrel'd

So did any of the turbofaggots actually kill themselves, or do I have to go do something else until they do?

>So did any of the turbofaggots

like who?

Did something legitimately happen?

I'm a returning Cobalt player and these low pops are really worrying me. Problem is I've put hundreds and hundreds of hours into my fucking character so I'm kind of attached to them.

Is it worth me moving to the american server where my ping will be worse?

>AC is the only relevant PS2 outfit

clips.twitch tv/esl/AttractiveWhaleCougarHunt

pops are always lower on friday.
Sometimes i log in and there are no fights at all, and sometimes there are multiple 96+ fights going on.

good night guys! pls keep the thread alive until i wake up

you can't tell me what to do

Shut up, you're not my REAL dad!

lmao ded gaym

I don't typically play Heavy Assault on TR, but I'm considering doing it more lately. Only ever really played Heavy on NC, so how exactly should I be using the CARV? What kind of sight should I be running with?

Isn't Cobalt a lower pop server? Something's just about always going on on Emerald. /shrug

Why the FUCK are battle rifles and scout rifles different classes of gun?

It's time to let go.

Because fuck you.

No really, that's the reason.

DED GAM LOL
DED THRED LOL
t. pro memeposter and better aimer

truly ded

hahaha ded

haven't played for years, shame to see it fucking ded

competent mmofps when?

>play for the first time in a few weeks
>performance is moderately better but memory leak is still ass
>holy shit everything is blurry after playing other games
>new lighting makes esamir really cozy, no more EVERYTHING IS BLUE
>teammates are still the #1 ender of killstreaks
>maggie still isn't sitting on my face

rip /ps2g/

It came and went, it was called Planetside.

Now we just wallow in our filth and memories.

also what happened to wwew, they were fun to farm

twitch/nefinub

literally the most blatant aimhack and triggerbotting ive ever seen

Aim better.

When's the good time to spend my hard earned rubles on DB cash?

Thanksgiving or never.

literally never

oh that's pretty soon, I guess. 2 months or so.
I want funky voices and pretty paintjobs.
And camo.
And helmet.

Just give them some money, they need to eat. I keep spending my beer money on beer so I haven't been very nice to them this year.

Nah, I'll wait for a sale and buy much cash for low price like the cyka I am.
Besides, if I spend my beer money on games, how am I supposed to get drunk?

noone cares anymore lalu
it's over

Considering you're so good at squatting, blowjobs for side income. That is unless its your primary income, in which case continue with your plan.

>I want funky voices
All of them are generic and should have been included as options when creating a character, unless you''re talking about the lolsorandum ones (in which case kys)
>pretty paintjobs
>And camo
lowres pls shoot me signs that drive the abysmal art direction of this game further into the ground
>And helmet
Ugly overpriced buckets

You're better off paying a sleazy whore to kick you in the dick.

of course this fucking game was going to die. .
the fighting and taking bases had no purpose or impact, it was just one big endless 3-way BF2142 team deathmatch...

why would they design an MMO meant for thousands of players when their game design wasn't based around keeping players on the long term? it's such a waste and a disappointment...

Had a good time on Connery (of all places) yesterday. NC had a hive north of a TR tower. Battle lines and everything.

sageing to let this piece of shit general die

anti-sage

So this is how it's going to be?
People are going to try and resurrect /ps2g/ and fail every time?
It's like someone parading around a dead corpse. Please stop.

I will make the Tribes Ascend general

What is there to talk about?

Devs haven't fixed glaring flaws that have been in their game for almost 4 years now and we have no idea when the next update is coming.

>we dont copy/paste
rofl literally every weapon looks the same.

Nice game faggots.

shut the fuck up mopsy

poor guy lost everything

Seems misleading to call this game a "MMOFPS." There are only a couple hundred people online. I keep getting killed by the same lifers every day

>mfw every time a wannabe tacticool faggot says "BE ADVISED" in voice chat

NO
I WILL NOT BE ADVISED

BE ADVISED
OPERATIONS ARE OPERATIONALLY OPERATIONAL
STAY FROSTY WE'RE OSCAR MIKE

This game is literally the ultimate pubstomp game, what did you expect?
If you're getting killed by the same guys all the time, then you need to aim better.

Just put 1x and foregrip on it and pull down your mouse when firing. CARV is an ez mode gun

Judging by 8ch thread, they are ded

they lasted even less time than nogf

wow

Hi ;-----DDDDD where are the memes at :---DDD--DDD??!!?

youtube.com/watch?v=nrEq_zKrSKo

They are dead

That's what happens when you refuse to aim better. You can't carry an outfit on memes alone

M

E

N

N

Oh fug xD

'S ASSES ARE VANU FOOOD

Burgers is NC food

>kobalt flash
senpai, why didn't you tell me how good this is

Kobalt is a greatly underrated weapon. It's a gauss saw with 50 more RPM and no recoil goddammit

Mjolnir is absolutely awful in the hands of anyone but highly skilled harasser drivers.

Vanguards lack the mobility to use it, and the average burger can't or hasn't learned the driving style required to make it effective and/or have braindamaged gunners.

If you get the driving style down in a harasser, the Mjolnir is pretty solid for its close range AV role, and nothing else. Where a vulcan and aphelion have passable to good AI/AV, Mjolnir struggles to even kill wounded bailed tank crew.

Basically
>buff mjolnir AI abilities and make it full auto
>nerf aphelion in general
and CQC AV will be in a better place. Mjolnir would probably need more than just that though

>passable to good AI/AV
Meant AI/AA, whoops :-)

The level of damage the turbo-disk does to ESF's is quite ridiculous honestly, but whatever. Fuck airchavs.

I think mjolnir should be an av shotgun like Canister, with more close range dps than Vulcan but higher damage falloff.

A good FUCK YOU high risk high reward gun.
Just like nothing can survive a Prowler at range, nothing should be able to survive a cqc with a Vannie. An assymetrical balance.

This will never happen ofc, because devs listen to whiny retards on reddit, so we get things like Mjolnir - crap that has barely more dps than Gatekeeper at 5m and 20m effective range. The fact that it has that stupid COF bloom for no reason makes it even more retarded

I think the main merits of the Mjolnir (at least from a harasser perspective) is that #1, you've enough ammunition to reliably 1 mag sunderers, and comfortably 1 mag anything else too, while with the others there's risk of needing to reload.

#2, you don't need to deal with vanguards. The shield complicates harasser engagements significantly. It's much easier to surprise and beat a prowler / magrider than it is a vanguard, in my eyes at least.

It's a mediocre gun in a bad place, but it'll never get fixed - just like the PPA/Aphelion/Gatekeeper.

fuck debris

>Vulcan is a better basilisk with melt-you DPS
>Gatekeeper is a render range nightmare
>Sauron hits what it aims at
>Aphelion is a gatekeeper clone
>Enforcer is a Sauron with fuckloads of drop and a slow projectile speed, it also has a funky reload that ensures the gun won't fire when you need it (thanks wrel)
>Mjolnir is so band I won't elaborate
Bassie is the best NC AV.

Halberd is if you know how to aim. I wish NC av wasn't so terrible.
Meanwhile Malorne the ex dev shitter cries on reddit about TR not having good long range av lol

D

I

N

memes

Are the most precious thing on Auraxis

>decimemeing ESF's out of the side of a valk
familia, have you partaken in peak meme yet?