instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites (Updated)
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers.

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

robustvinyl.com/?product=wat-key-rings
yummystickies.com/product/powered-by-super-eurobeat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to die.

Then go do that

thanks yummy!

i dont really often come to Veeky Forums desu but i do like to check out /osg/ every once in a while and i came to wonder, what is that WAT RACING DEVELOPMENT all about?

it's a meme you dip.

ya... but y?

Memes

I asked too, and I got Women's Automotive Technology. Depends on who you ask. It's just... wat.

Some GTA radio stickers would be cool until Rockstar's internet lawyers come after you.

I want a flylo sticker

Its like a recurring acronym. W = WAT / A = Automotive / T = Technology, and so on.

Basically the W in WAT, stands for WAT. Forever.

oh fuck that would be perfect in gold. I'll try that when I do the ones from the last thread.

i think i've settled on the rough shape im doing for the keychains

feedback?

Breddy gud

Make it shaped like a dick instead.

w2c dickchain

I thought it was going to be a WAT-tan keychain.

that's shitbox

My bad.

Any news on the WAT-tan keychain, shitbox?

ok i made one based on your penis

If there's a sharper image for the fresh one that would help. The rounded edges are pretty extreme in this one.

Add WAT to it and I'll buy it.

Never seen you At any wat meets, where in Ontario

Can you make them out of cloth like this?

Nice! Sadly this is the only one I saw in the sticker collection posted in the OP, its in the mega one.

Probably got his car recently, my plates start with BX and I got them a little over a year ago.

Can they be metal?

It's insert before flight, retard.

I love this. Probably sticking this on my car somewhere.

is 5x5" too big?

What other meme cars signify /osg/ other than the integra and the WRX?

M I A T A
I
A
T
A

Who's miata doe?

Thoughts?

bait or are you retarded?

I like the idea but I don't own a nissan so wouldnotcop.png

Deciding to try posting this during the day for any last minute adjustments.
Final thoughts?

Ugly as heck.

I could do simple metal ones on request probably,

I'd have to charge more for embroidered like that I think but it's entirely possible.

hows this

I'm thinking of doing something for most brands.
What brand do you drive?

Doesn't have to be embroidered, I just prefer to have a softer material in my pocket.

How much?
I'd by the dreams one in a HB.

...Dodge

Everyone taking the fun out of Veeky Forums stickers ITT.

69 cents for the dik
not sure on the metal one
i was figuring like 3 bucks for the plastic wat keychains or something

shoot me an email [email protected]

alright, i could try to rig you up a cloth one with some of my heat transfer I suppose
shoot me an email [email protected]

Not sure if it should say something else.

ehh usa is kinda boring, i really cant think of what it should say

How much would you guys be willing to pay for a Fresh™ anime air freshener?

I think it depends on what it is, also I'm pretty sure the general price range of /osg/ is no shit over $5 unless its actually worth it

I'd be down for metal/cloth variant if they aren't significantly overpriced. Otherwise I'd just go for the plastic, though.
Not much more than I'd pay for any other air freshener.

recursive*

yeah probably just a couple bucks more with the metal to cover the weight difference, I'll take a shot making one up after I finish eating
was thinking of making one just to use as a guide for the plastic ones anyways out of tool steel

Something for Subaru Technica International? Or Subaru Performance Tuning?

"Fuck me in my boi pussy."

TFW stickers starting to shrink

fucking aw

That's what you get for buying ugly trash stickers, shitfaggot.

AW a shit

100000% will cop

How do I buy this for my Jewbaru

hey retard kill urself

What's the climate like where you live? My watclub slap hasn't shrunk at all and it's been pretty hot and sunny already, in fact the only one that has even a little bit is an older cardrugs akina

southern california

my two never content slaps shrunk to fucking hell, had to strip them

i live in southern florida but my other slaps are fine

do they still do that or did he fix that?

coming soon......

oh how I wish I had a hot pink.

maybe it's not awstickers being a jew

it could just be weather conditions fucking the vinyl

Any idea how much an embroidered version would cost? I'd be more interested in that as opposed to heat transfer. If you do end up doing a heat transfer version, post some pics of it though.

no it's definitely the former.

my local print shop stickers are still fine, aimless printing has been fine, ukanon's printing has been fine, the only one that shrinking happens with is AW and I think superwowfactory has the same issue with their printed shit iirc.

Hey nigger stop being a nigger.

No, it's AWstickers being a Jew. My car has AW stickers and a couple other suppliers and the AW ones are the only ones shrinking. I'm sure being vinyl they'll tend to have some shrinkage but not that much or that quickly unless they jewed out on the vinyl.

robustvinyl.com/?product=wat-key-rings
they're up on the site

I made the tool steel one as well, but I seem to be missing my bits for drilling metal for some reason, broke a wood bit after given up searching for the right ones, not sure what I was expecting..
I seem to also have both canvas and reclaimed leather.

might be able to do something reasonable, taking a look at my current stocks of fabric and thread to find reds
probably gonna use a nice durable canvas material

huh ok

I have not had any of my stickers shrink yet.

My husband and I found the correct Eurobeat font, so we corrected the typical sticker. This is what it looks like on his car, needs a new one, but hey! If anyone wants one, just let us know and we'll post a link!

Not to happy with this one. Any suggestions?

why don't you email yummy so he can make it an actual diecut?

Sorry it's rotated, but you get the idea.

About tree fiddy. But only if it comes in scents like sweaty bloomers or moist panties.

We're new to autosticker general, sorry who's yummy? And could you give us an email?

Why are all these stickers rice as fuck? I just want some clean ones that aren't anime girls riding horse cock

Yummy senpai has you beat.
>The only certified(TM) Eurobeat sticker on the market. Personally traced from the original Super Eurobeat logo. Ensured to not trigger you*

You one of them gay boys?

I don't see the difference, aside from yours looking like hot garbage because it isn't diecut

>we corrected the typical sticker

What does that even mean?

As user already mentioned, Yummy sells the original version as a diecut.

so what's up you gonna sell those fresh ones

>who's yummy?

Read the OP

then you could start getting less new by reading the first post in the thread

Ur 2000 and l8

Post a link to the font. The only ones I found had some pretty glaring mistakes. But I'd be interested to find a good one.
Did you make it or go through red bubble or some similar site? Just curious.

yummystickies.com/product/powered-by-super-eurobeat
Here's the one I sell which is closest to the original. If you're interested in me cutting your version instead of having it printed like that I could do that. There's a contact page on the site

But whatever works. It's not my design so do with it as you please

The 'Powered By' is written in a replica font to how 'Super Eurobeat' is on the Album Covers we all love and enjoy so much. If there are any glaring mistakes with the 'Powered By' part, as in it looks too harsh or 'forced' as a replica, that'd be what we're curious about.

>it's not diecut

ok, but the image can easily be transferred to a diecut if necessary. Which in my opinion would look better too.

Who would be interested in Rem and Ram peeks? I'll whip up a design if there's interest (I made the Chaika peeks)

you know I never clicked on the mega link.

I'll look through these to see which would be good to cut. I will add all the ones I took pics of, though I think I will be working on the so fresh one to get the TM a bit sharper and to get the edges a little less rough. I won't sell flylo but if you email me I can do that one for ya since I don't want rockstar's dick in my butt.

Yes