pero pero

skullgirls is good

Where is this animu from?

SF3

Platinum was made to be ganglicked

isdd has some of the best jump reads of any player i know

reminder that if you aren't moving forward you're decaying

Dude don't let /fgg/ fool you

this place is mostly shit posters who don't play any games, but if you find a local scene the people could not be cooler
The only two people I lost two last night were the guy who won the tournament last time and the guy who won it this time, came in second and first this week. Both of them were super cool and talked to me about the match ups and invited me to come out and run sets with them to improve. Everyone there is just happy to be around fighting games and play and improve

I try to bring some of that here to /fgg/ but people simply don't want that. As often as people get called out for shitposting or sniffing, I get called out for being "obnoxious" and "trying to act like everybody's uncle" lol

fighting game communities are a really awesome thing that most people only get to experience in person at locals, but I feel like with enough people answering questions, offering sets and advice, /fgg/ could be like that too. A lot of new players come here to learn because that's what most people of Veeky Forums to when they discover a new game they're interested in: go to Veeky Forums and check it out. It sucks that 90% of our threads are a complete mess

is that why you play skullgirls

SFV was supposed to be good.

You all could be playing your favorite game instead of shitposting about other games

Here, it's a 2 part story.
exhentai.org/g/901964/ce6a033f3e/
exhentai.org/g/905137/e82be9111d/

I want to fuck this boy(female).

I am doing both

Give me a good reason to play SFV over any other game with an active online.

This is a bit depressing. There is this general sentiment floating around that DLC characters are weaker than the main roster. Not sure if true or just a misunderstanding of these characters' potential given by the time they've been out compared to the other characters.

Does this silver guy think he is some type of uncle valle?

>RANKED MATCH
>CONNECTION 4-5
>Against a Necalli teleporting around screen instead of moving, charge slashes from full screen with virtually no animation.
>Persists through the entire set, decide at the end that he doesn't deserve to win once let alone twice. Leave.
>Matchmaking puts me against him again, immediately leave.
>Take a 30 minute breather and try again.
>Laura with a mexican name.
>Match is literally unplayable, Laura still going ham crazy trying to play through the obvious 1 bar connection.
>Leave.
>Banned, lose points.

Fuck this game

it looked so good after e3
until beta 2

;_;

Thanks for what you're doing tripfag.

Maybe you're alright afterall.

Its pretty good.

It has actually easy gameplay that doesn't require practice to start playing competitively

That was fast.

They're new and they're more complicated than the current top tier (barring chun) they'll probably get a bit better as time goes on.

If you like the dlc characters, it's probably better for them to stay "bad", capcom has no idea how to balance so if they're actually good they may get great.

Its not that bad and has potential despite all the shit posting here

To be fair its impossible to have people who play so many different fighters try to communicate in 1 place

Its like being a smash player and showing up at a fighting game tournament asking for smash matches

don't forget exhentai.org/g/915311/fc78af743c/

Post 10 seconds of you playing a fighting game at 08/19/16(Fri)13:28:43

Is there an anti-skullgirls-autist autist?

The new one was shit, her hair looks exceptionally stupid.

Who said it was a fighting game?

Beta 1 was the most fun I ever had with this game. Something started to feel weird starting Beta 3.

learn from the experience and move on to better games

The issue is that there's currently little reason for most to switch away from characters like Nash and Ryu if they played them before.

You could be playing a good fighting game instead of sfv.

/feg/ here just to tell you guys that you're a bunch of faggots

It's got a lot of people, and if you like pressure and aggression, this game has a lot of it.

hope you got a 3 framer though.

Have you preordered BlazBlue Centralfiction yet? It's set to release October 6th in Japan.

>her hair looks exceptionally stupid
looks normal to me senpai

You're a incredibly toxic, conceited douchebag that refuses to accept the existence of someone with different opinions than you. Fuck, you guys hate video games. There's no community here, it's a bunch of tripfags sucking eachoters dick. I guess it's always been that way. Every so often I check back in to see if there are some interesting posts or something, but this is insane. It's been too long since I've seen people have a decent discussion here. This used to be a smaller thread where conversations happened. Not trying to be nostalgic and claim /fgg/ was better in the old days or some shit, and it's still probably not as pants-on-head retarded as now, but this is actually embarrassing. But you're just going to make fun of me for this post and then go on to keep painting the walls with your shit, fucking anime shitter.

What is this. Will it be good?

Anyone east coast wanna play Revelator?

twitch.
tv/pokkentournament
Pokemon championship started.

skullgirls is shit

filthy sm4sher

who was this originally about again?

Looks like someone put a dead squid on her head lmao

>how to spot a capcuck 101
>"Anime Shitter"
>Capcuck confirmed.

what console will this be on?

I'm sorry but I can not take anyone serious that plays sfv. It just shows a fundamental lack of selfrespect and awereness.

Of course Guile's bad, he has probably the worst booms he's ever had in a game where 70% of the roster can work around fireballs. Not to mention the normals.

I didn't say anything about SFV you fucking retard.
I swear I get shittalked about SFV or being a Capcuck every single time I post here even tough I'm a Xrd player and haven't touched SFV since Guile's release. Some of you idiots keep claiming you hate the game but you're fucking obsessed about it and it's all you ever talk about. Stop talking about SFV and just go play your fucking game.

>paying full retail price for three characters

>world championship
>2 kids on stream

meanwhile capcucks paid full retail price for an early access game with ∞-1 issues fixed

who do you play in xrd user?
what is your region?

PS3/PS4. If you don't have a sony system this you don't belong in fgg. Sony is literally THE place for fighting games right now.

Too much fanservice.

Why do people hate Remy so much? He's actually pretty entertaining to see in action, especially against Hugo.

youtube.com/watch?v=7e6QXsGkMzA&t=7714s

Pokemon got different age leagues for all games.

>south american
>play Blazblue against americans, works fine
>against local players its like playing offline
>play SFV against a local player
>works worse than playing against an american in Blazblue

I just don't understand

>sony
>Definitive edition of the only fighting game that matters is on pc.

I'm sorry about your buyer's remorse.

I play May, I'm in the northeast

>deflecting THIS hard
wew lad
thats like what? the sixth time you're buying the same game and you're barely past 30 characters?

this game looks lower IQ than sfv
I didn't think that was possible

It's the latest installment of the BlazBlue franchise, titled BlazBlue CentralFiction. The game is a hybrid of fighting game and visual novel, featuring both at a very high quality. According to many players, the balance and gameplay in BlazBlue CentralFiction is the best that the BlazBlue series has had, having very few characters who're considered unviable in competitive play. The gameplay is stellar and basically the face of what's considered an "anime fighter".

Playstation 3 and Playstation 4.

BlazBlue CentralFiction features 6 new characters, only 2 of which are DLC. One of those can be obtained for free by preordering the game. The game also features multiple modes to earn it's full-price title, the Story Mode in particular being clocked in at around 40 hours.

Loud people hate fireball wars, especially 3s players. His design is aslo too "anime" or kof for some people.
I would love to play him in a game that isn't a clusterfuck with its balance and anti fireball design.

>Definitive edition
*not tournament standard
*only relevant because you can play people who own it on PS4

You're literally on life support from the sony community.

i'm shit so parries are hard.

Gay KoF tier design replaced one of the most iconic characters ever created.

How do I play Rashid?

It's a very clear rock-paper-scissors principle that makes for a surprisingly good fighting game.

I bought a grand total of 0 bb games

Don't forget the sexy waifus. Much semen has been spilled in their name.

Lmao you right, see

you got urien yet?
we do.

You got free skins?
we do.

You able to cut down on the 8f of lag?
we can.

You got hitboxes?
we do.

>paying 60$ for four characters and preorder DLC AND DLC
ASW seriously needs to fuck off.

What moves do you use to out-priority a command grab?
What moves does a command grab beat?

Your system is played on tournaments?
Ours is.

It's actually sony that keeps fighting game playerbase low and from growing by forcing the timed exclusivity for a generation that has all systems being closer in architecture than ever.

it beats anything grounded and slower than it.

in sfv most command grabs are 4-5 frames, so if you've got the read you can jab 'em out.

If you really have the read, neutral jump and come down with a button. Enjoy your 300 damage.

get a bomb belt and jump through the streets

>Fire Emblem here, listen up kid
lmfao

this 2bh
i always worry about "pc only" players.
if you're not willing to throw the money down to get a console that's considered the standard for the game, you're probably not willing to put the time in to get good, or even buy a stick.
its like people who played sf4 on ps3 instead of 360. you literally weren't relevant skill-wise unless 360.

Depends on the game. It could be simple jab, a throw, a jumpr or a combination of those.

Sony has helped developing 1 fighting game and it was SFV which is also on PC. Other companies sticking to sony platforms is not their doing, it's because they know that PS4 is the home of every true gamer.

They didnt want to do a NRS

Either the DLC will get buffed or the main cast will get nerfed

Probably the former

>The gameplay is stellar and basically the face of what's considered an "anime fighter".
That's GG tough

>implying it matters with crossplay.

Oh you poor, sweet summer child.

Question since interested. If you like Guilty Gear, will you get into this fast? Never tried Blazblue but it seems most serious Xrd players have this as their pocket/side game.

should i buy a ps4 or a new graphics card

is it true people are playing sfxt pc again

>They didnt want to do a NRS
translation: they didn't want to spend the resources to actually playtest and balance their characters
just shit them out and the players can do whatever they fuck they want with them until 8 months later "lmao"

We'll see how relevant your platform is with every other multiplat fighting game rolling out without crossplay.

I play pc because BloodBourne isn't worth $400.

I have a stick and attend my locals.

PC is simply the frugal option.

you are so wrong it hurts, GG would be the least anime of anime fighters if uniel didnt exist

actually they're all 5-6 frames, except for gief's CA

so for alex and laura, a perfectly time grab can beat them

Why don't more streams disable chat?