Most valuable car brands

f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1271096
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

motorsportretro.com/2013/10/pure-intentions-pure-handling-pure-sound-the-legendary-e30-m3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you read the article you'd see that table explaining BMW being second has information from Brand Z which is a marketing firm "with information from Bloomberg". Probably inaccurate BMW sided information as most people who own one think they and their car are gods on earth. The fact that it has a 4 in brand contribution says it is a normal good, meaning the more income you have the more you buy, which everyone already knows. The only change this article can boast is their 2% growth in car value.

Verdict:

-Article: Shit, and on a BMW forum(good luck there)

-Sources: Baised and shit (with the exception that Toyota ranks higher than BMW among consumers when income raises)

Why didnt you post the fucking chart you useless sack of shit?
I dont wanna have to click some faggot ass link for faggot ass bmw fags buttfucking each other because they are excited to be the first loser (as usual).
Fucking hell.

BMW is the second most valuable car brand and the 33rd most valuable brand over all, whats not to understand? BMW has also been the top selling luxury brand in America for the last 10 years so it does not surprise me

Fucking heels on the hood of an e30 m3. Bitch get the fuck out!

Nothing of value was lost.
Its a fucking shitbox.

Nothing of value?
The cheapest E30 M3 I could find around my area costs 39k USD, the most expensive ones are around $180k, what`s valuable to you then? A mustang?

When ever I look at women posing on cars I only look at the cars. Is there something wrong with me

>old shitty bmw that gets wrecked by corollas on the track
>valuable
No one said car "enthusiasts" were wise.
I mean they still buy ford for fucks sake.
People are retarded

The E30 M3 is literally the most victorious road racing car of all time
How many wins did the Corolla have? 1 or 2?

Would rather drive a FF corolla.
At least it will still be running correctly after a spirited drive.

>benchracing makes for an enthusiast car
>badgewhoring
You sound like the only idiot here

Speak english please

BMWs are some of the toughest, most durable practcal sports cars. You are clueless. The e30 was literally unkillable
motorsportretro.com/2013/10/pure-intentions-pure-handling-pure-sound-the-legendary-e30-m3/
anyway i know you`re trolling and I shouldnt feed the troll

Except when they over heated constantly or had insane amounts of electrical issues
>muh german build quality
Bout as good as the new corvette!

E30s never overheated unless they crashed and damaged the cooling system, and even if they over heated the engines would still run for a while before blowing a gasket
And there are literally almost no electrical features on the E30, it`s an early 80s car
Also it looks 10 times better than any Toyota

>all this denial
As bad as mitsubishi cucks

These are the legends
Toyota is shit

anything else to add?

>just a normal day driving the bmw
I swear nothings wrong with it
>ultimate driving machine
Gets beat by FF corolla

so the picture is either taken 0.1 seconds before a 90mph plow in the wall or is it an instrument cluster test? hmm

Well i hope so because that dash happens when you start the car

>car highly successful in motorsport
>widely regarded as a 'good' car

of course Veeky Forums hates it

is this news to anyone

everyone remember an FF corolla on steel will drive circles around any M3, supra, GT-R, corvette, gran turismo, evo, STi, 350 GT, type R, or WRX because one time Veeky Forums saw an article

post what you consider to be a good car

implying you are able to respond with anything other than memes

G O D S Chariot