Neptunia General #986 /nepgen/

Last thread: Megadimension Neptunia VII has been released for Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/393200/

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mRbwC2ix

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October 21st NA.

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies coming to Steam this Fall.
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/7627106803461314352

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/393200/
youtube.com/watch?v=AOqfWj0HqNE
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ga9g7l19YM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nepgear is cute!!!

Vert is best goddess.

Nepgear is someone's wife.

>store.steampowered.com/app/393200/

Because it's just a funny joke if it's not spammed and overused.

Oh, ganon you still exist.
And still are correct too!

>all the Bestgirlgear hate ITT

>the fairy fencer models for XPS contain Tiara in a swimsuit
I'm going to have heart problems and become deaf at this rate.

Fuck having quests for costumes and fuck costumes that costs more than 100k credits.

Nepu!

So maybe a picture of Momfoire and one of her daughters?

FUNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JOKE

As long as it doesn't cost real money...

What is /nepgen/'s opinion on neko neps?
Pic related its my favourite.

Not cat enough.
Go full cat or go home.

My father always says diffrent strokes for diffrent folks but dont fuck your Buran cat please for Buran's sake.

>fucking Blanc
What is wrong with you?

Why do you even want to fuck Blanc you sick bastard?

I like CC2, not sure about making other neps into cats.

Perhaps just as a one-time joke.

I think a cat Noire would be cute.

>Not fucking Blanc

What the hell is wrong with you?

Pro&cons of NekoBlanc :
>+ she has cat ears
>+ still the same plan

Pro&cons of full cat Blanc :
>+ can have her warming your knees up
>+ makes you live longer due to happiness
>+ chases vermins and underlings
>+ can scratch her behind the ears
>+ soft, fluffy and adorable

>- you can't fuck her
>- still extremely unstable, will randomly attack you if you try to touch her belly
>- will try to kill you
>- is an asshole

There it is and god it's cute as fuck

Cute is not the term I would use.

You forgot a con, Full cat Blanc can't speak because she wouldnt have vocal cords.

Fuck is not the term I would use.

Cat Noire is cute and Cat BH is sexy.
Good mix.

Stop inflation! Make Noire great again!

Am I going to be disappointed if I play it?

What are the pros and cons?

I'm kind of scared desu.

That's an advantage.

pros:
the rare devotion noire steam profile background is really cute

and that's all you need to know

Anime does not count it was bad and made badly.

The SI guy is the worst early on, becomes bearable later. But I found the combat uninteresting. Also tedious, sort of like HDN, everything takes longer than it should.

surely there must be something positive about the game itself. I don't really care a whole lot about gameplay, but I like Neptunia jokes. I also enjoy serious stories or light-hearted ones, so I am sort of flexible in a sense.

Someone on here has got to have enjoyed this game and be able to give me an explanation beyond "I hate the game so don't play it"

Pros :
>it introduces a lot of really cute girls
>it's strategy
>it's Noire molesting every cute girl she comes accross

Cons:
>it's shit
>it's grindy
>the artstyle is SD
>the guy you're supposed to self-insert as is a country boy beta cuck even less likeable than Spankfag

>even less likeable than Spankfag
Secretary isn't THAT bad.

>the guy you're supposed to self-insert as is a country boy beta cuck even less likeable than Spankfag
Fucking savage

Nice opinions

>it's grindy
Only if you're a completionist or something.

Burn

He is.
Replay the game from the beginning, he stutters like a virgin about to get laid when he meet Noire, never make any move on her, get himself in danger as often as Emiya Shirou, is even more useless than Emiya Shirou, and talks too much to be a good self-insert.

The anime was not bad, you tard.

Then again, I watched the anime before I played ReBirth 3/Victory, so maybe my opinion would be different if i had played the game first.

...and then somehow ends up in a relationship with Noire.

As her assistant, and nothing more.

Because they're forced together, it doesn't develop into a "real" relationship.

They don't even do the thing, and you never get mini-Noires running around.
Shit game -9999/10.

>Beat the final boss of Action Unleashed
>Instead of a forced NG+ with a bunch of bragging rewards shit the game gives me a proper epilogue chapter filled with bonus quests and challenges
Holy shit I didn't expect NepU to go from mediocre to bretty gud so fast.

sale when

On release.

It is bad.
It does not look even close like Tsunako's art. I enjoyed Date A live initially just because they could get at least close. Got also a funny anime from it.

All the gags it had were lazy and shitey.

They market "this is not neptunia, mk2 or victory"
"This is an abridgement of mk2 and victory in one anime instead" - fucking RETARDED.

Oh and they were bad retardement of both.

And then just sprinkle as much breast jiggling fan service as possible it is not like we are doing good jokes or anythign.

If you want something good the manga is at least funny, actually it's own thing, drawn good and fanservice is good and funny at the same time.

Also the anime does not count because it is literally nothing to do with tsunako. It is like STOP THE EXPANDING and I put two official artworks and a doujin cover in middle. Like no shit that completely different artist diverts from the official art and original artist.

The anime was bad. So was Danganrompa anime. So has been as of late most game adaption anime.

Sounds like you're just a bootyblasted autist who is upset because it wasn't what he wanted it to be. For what it is, the anime was very enjoyable.

Tsunako actually helped with the DAL anime

Play U

I can't stand Dengekiko.

Why not? She has a great butt.

She bullies the cute Famitsu.

>It does not look even close like Tsunako's art.
Does it have to?

Famitsu's attacking style is the odd one out. It's like she is a leaping ninja

Let's be honest. Wouldn't everyone here bully Famitsu given the chance?

Bullying Famitsu is one of those natural things about life, the same way that water is wet. No one really plans on bullying Famitsu--It just happens naturally. And when it does, life becomes a little more complete.

Is Spankfag here?

>go to senran kagura general
>post that you want to fuck the characters
>"oh yeah me too bro"
>"oh hey here's a great doujinshi"
>everybody works together to satisfy your desires to fuck a cute anime girl

>here
>post that you want to fuck the characters
>"back off nerd she's mine"
>memespouting about how X is a whore and Y is pure
>waifufags triggered
>yurishitters starts posting yurishit

Big Nep was made for nepping.

Nepgear is a pure waifu and a good girl.

I disagree.
Without being in my top tier, I actually like Famitsu, and I think she shouldn't be bullied.

No I can legitimitely call out someone being a shit sucker when they say one thing and 180 on what they say it is going to be and it not being that thing they say it is going to be.

The anime was just weak. It was not funny, it looked shit, it was boring, which is worst thing a neptunia thing can do. The anime was 100% disconnected from fourth wall shenanigans and just overall tone what made even the first game enjoyable.

I am upset because it is the worst neptunia product ever. And in same post I praised the manga I just happened to randomly see.

You are the autist who eats any shit as long as neptunia name is stamped over it.

That explains a lot. Wonder why she did not help with neptunia one. Would at least looked the part even though it still would not have acted the part.

Blancs next form looks better without the hat.

DELETE THIS

Yeah. What is is, oh Mac user?

I'm kind in the middle of getting murdered by the easiest boss in Dark Souls 3, the Ancient Wyvern because I suck at video games.

NEVER

You have some shit taste.

Fear not, I use both, I just edit on the mac side. You're being featured in our Noire play through...as a hand.

It would have helped. I would say 50% of the charm of neptunia is characters and their visual looks made by Tsunako. Mk2 was hugely criticized for trying to do the Visual Novel scenes with 3D models and ever since then they used the same technique they came up with first game. And everyone likes it, stuff is funny expressive and tsunako art is fucking great.

Remove than and you have at least half removed. And then you have the other half that is also shit. So it does not look the part and does not act the part. I would have maybe been at least more into it if it looked right but it just does not. I got into Date a live just for the look alone, and then rest of the series was surprisingly enjoyable too, it was like neptunia if it decided to be a self aware dating sim parody.

Neptunia general is Brony level of autism. Dunno why this just happened. Got banned from steam chat for calling English Voice acting shit. Because the English voice acting is shit. Welcome to Neptunia fans.

As long as it isn't mean, I don't mind.

Just adds confetti, and a blinking "SPANKFAG APPROVES THIS COURSE OF ACTION", along with some MLG cringy music, like youtube.com/watch?v=AOqfWj0HqNE

They have better girls, too. Snek a best.

>Got banned from steam chat for calling English Voice acting shit. Because the English voice acting is shit.
OH
SHIT
BOI

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ga9g7l19YM

>shitposted
>got banned
>"waaa fans are awful"
I don't usually approve Steam moderation but they were 100% right with this.

What kind of fresh memey memes do we need in the next game?

Reminder that the Nep sisters are murders. In the case of Neptune remember assisted suicide is still murder

More spanking.
More HD butts.
More character developement about how neps are actually lonely beings that don't have a real family or friends, especially Vert.
More of the former CPU and how bitter they probably are after their failure to handle the CPU Shift Period which let them in the dust.

>invite her only friend that lives in another country just to brag about a swimsuit

Why Noire is such a bitch?

certified trash nepper

Because she's Lonely Heart

>I'm kind in the middle of getting murdered by the easiest boss in Dark Souls 3, the Ancient Wyvern because I suck at video games.
Spankfag, why are you so bad?

>Nepgear to killing that green haired underling

which nep wud u fugg

I'd like to know. The Soul of Cinder was piss easy, the Dancer was a pain in the ass, Vordt killed me the most, and the ancient wyvern already killed me twice by complete accident.

And I can't find anyone to summon either.

Purple Heart.

Neptune kills vert

I called the english voice acting bad.
Sorry if my opinion is shitposting I dunno how fucking autistic and on level with bronies you have to be for those mental gymnastics tho.

Got the same picture, but with White Heart?

That's a good face.